The maximumest

>TFS meme
Nigga, HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM has been around for at least a decade

tfs brought it back to life you nigger

>POWER IS MAXIMUM
>tfs meme

>not knowing your memes and their origins
Lurk more faggot

Do you think that sometimes when Vegeta fucks Bulma and cums in her panties he hides then away to dry a little bit, then boxes them and sends them to Yamcha?
Like Yamcha keeps getting these used panties signed from Bulma, so he's got a massive collection, thinking she still has a flame for him, but he's just jerking off with Vegetas jizzrag unbeknownst to him?
Is that why Vegeta always chuckles when he sees Yamcha do you think?

About five gigakakarots

Literally fucking reddit.

Why was Victoream so based?

VERY MELON

user....

>Broly GOD
>getting BTFO by base Goku and a literal ningen

Dude shut the fuck up, Yamcha's a good man he doesn't deserve to have you spew such putrid shit about him in an attempt to laugh at any supposed failure he may or may not have done. I'd like to see you try and do have the shit he does, oh wait you can't because you're a disgusting lardass subhuman who has nothing better to do than to shit on characters better than you.

>implying Yamcha doesn't make Puar turn into Bulma and wear the panties.

I wonder who is behind this post.

>when he comes back at the end of the manga with the golden book and wrecks clear's shit with Pamoon and Leila and tells gash how "a single seed can give birth to a million melons"

Yamchas fetish is asking Puar to transform into his other friends and tell him that they appreciate him.

t. Roshi

dude that's a low blow, not cool man.

DELEAT

I'm interested in seeing how the dub manages to do the universal tournament.
Like dub Goku is always played up as basically a superman clone, always good and righteous, so him accidentally inspiring a tournament that will doom trillions of lives and still be excited for it like jap Goku is seems like a big leap.

... I didn't ask for this...

You think they'll ever dub it and force Vic Mignogna to rip his vocal cords again?

As pretentious as that sounds, it's probably accurate. People IRL wish they could get super powers.

Didn't the dub fix that characterization of him so he's more like the original now?

Go to bed Yamcha, you have a busy day of welfare collection and food stamp clipping ahead of you.

well the girl he transformed to in the last episode sure looks a lot like her, so I wouldn't put it past him.

That's disgusting Vegeta, I'm glad she's going to beat your ass now.

Does Puar like it?

yes.

Puar's a slut

What the hell

What the fuck user.

Probably not much.
She probably wants yamcha to fuck her as puar

>she

Puar's a boy anic

>she
I got bad news for you user...

"You're going to hate this. Trust me. What you're witnessing now is Yamchas normal state. That is Super Cuck. And THIS... this is what is known as a Super Cuck that has ascended past a Super Cuck! Or you could just call it a Super Cuck 2... and this... IS TO GO... EVEN FURTHER BEYOOOOOND!!!"

But will this arc make xenoverse 3 fun?
>Implying anyone bought the first 2

Having to change the angle a bit and stuff is not much of an issue.

Some did, until they find out that base Black of preorder was literally a Goku clone

kill yourself

Do any of you guys have the source on pic related?

Now that they have all that shit out of they way I hope they can FINALLY give us some good elseworld type scenerios like maybe Raditz gets spared or Ginyu changes into Vegetas body instead of Gokus or that the Androids were good or something.

Nothing will make Xenoverse 3 fun, enjoy another run down the same fucking timeline with NPCs telling you about better ideas they didn't use.

2s raid system was awful.

it never died to begin with

I want to impregnate Kale!

>the original kalefag
Oh shit sup user

how you doing

s if goku has his god form and gohan has his kai form, who is going to get an angel associated form?

life cums at you fast

Xenoverse is already fun. The story will stay mediocre though.
Something dumb happens and the tournament is screwed with and Jiren gets that weird purple energy thing, then your time patroller beats him down. Like every other arc in this game.

Ultimate form is not quite a Kai form. If it was he'd have psychic/force abilities.

I wish that Xenoverse would pull a heros and just go insane fucking with the canon instead of doing the same Radditz - Boo story we've done every other Dragon Ball game

They should do DB at XV3, I'm sure many wants that

>OH NO THIS CHARACTER GOT A POWER UP! MAKE SURE THEY LOSE!
Where's my actual alternate shit like SSJ3 Nappa or grand master Yamcha?
That one gameboy advance game was better for this shit than a game whos single selling point was "be a dbz character and explore alternate timelines"
If there's a 3 they better fucking go all out and reduce the MMO grinding shit and allow multiple characters to wear the same shit.

>Be retarded
>Blame reddit for own stupidity

WAN TAN DAN

>Ahh another package from sweet Bulma... oh this ones still a little hot and damp even
>SNIIIIIIIIFF
>Oh what a dirty girl, sending me these things, you can just tell shes been thinking of me.
>Smells a bit salty though, she should really watch her sodium intake.
>Can't let these go to waste!
>5 minutes later...
>Ahh! I feel refresh and ready to take on the world. Today's finally Yamchas day to shine!

This, my niggas.

Aw, fuck. That's probably what those lazy fucks are going to do.

JI HEI SHO

Why would you post this?

>Get BTFO
>I'll call them reddit, that'll prove i'm superior!

Seems to me you're the one who spends too much time watching shitty abridged videos

>XV1
>Finish game
>Make new character
>Go to equipment
>Huh, thought things were shared. Guess I can just log onto my other character and switch the loadout so I can pick the cloths I want
>Odd... it looks like that gear's not here either
>As a matter of fact, none of the gear on any of my loadouts is selectable
I grinded for fucking ever to get Broly's and Beerus's shit only to find out only one preset can ever wear them. Want someone else to have it too? Get a dupe or log back in and unequip.
Fucking bullshit.

I hope in the XV3 DLC (US arc) a ToP mode happens.
8 universes (excluding the 4 best obviously), 5 people per team, so 40 different people have to fight.

This level of bullying shouldn't even be possible; stop making me feel bad for him

*blocks your path*

>U6 Saiyans have huge potential, but they are small and don't actually train that hard
>U7 Saiyans don't have huge potential, they are big and they actually train

would you rather have heaps of potential or look huge

>XV1 releases
>Recognize Mira and Towa from the unfinished MMORPG I'd seen videos of
>Also know they were in Heroes which had lots of cool what if shit in it
>"WHOA, THOSE GAMES HAD SOME CRAZY NEW IDEAS IN IT, THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!"
>It's the same fucking goddamn timeline with barely any fucking changes for at least 90% of the game.
>XV2s the same
AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!

I'd rather a tail so the most human looking motherfuckers of the team aren't actually human.

...fucking Sup Forums man

No fucks about being scrawny if it means you can win all your fights in response to your last said thing.

If they actually make Frieza a hero in any capacity I'll be sorely disappointed.
That said, this little speculation window about him even appearing is certainly the most fun I've had with the franchise in quite some time.
Thanks Sup Forumsutists

>Where's my actual alternate shit like SSJ3 Nappa
In Dragon Ball Heroes

U6 saiyans are basically gym buddy tier for U7 saiyans, except the U6 saiyans are the gym virgins playing with dumbbells whereas the U7 saiyans are slamming hundreds of pounds doing deadlifts.

Gohan is that genetic freak that got big but wasnt a gym rat deep down so decided to become a NERD and lost his gains. Then he got tired of being bullied by the gym causal tough guys (highschool lifters and bench press bros) (in this case friezas henchmen) so he decided to get swole again. He got re-accepted by his gym rat dad, goku, after getting those gains again.

I still don't know if he will appear or it's all an elaborated ruse.

What the fuck, can't believe they would give Buu the bench twice. Why the fuck does he even exists?

nice trips

>Why the fuck does he even exists?
Because Toriyama

he's too OP unless you nerf him.

His villain era has ended when Z ended, so they are obviously gonna do something new with Frieza's character.

It's not a ruse. There's already Golden Frieza merch with a halo to be released in the future, so Buu is defo getting the shaft.

Buu and uub are for the next generation, when they are fighting against the upper level universe and the angels, their talent is too amazing for this low tier tournament

why are U6 saiyans so tiny

Lost their gains when they evolved without tails

quick lads, brainstorm up some potential COMBO ATTACKS or suggest some they bring back from the past.

Sorry for the extremely late reply, I don't even know if you're in here.

Honestly? I don't know. One of my favorite anime memories is watching Princess Monoke with my dad on Toonami because he thought it might be too violent. It was technically, but we still watched it.

Zamasu is colored strangely

Right, that's it. This Yamcha bullying has got to stop. Why can't we all pick on Chiaotzu instead?

looks good but perhaps you can do another where you have Goku's undershirt a lighter blue?