ITT: the worst MCs in animu/mango

ITT: the worst MCs in animu/mango

I've seen jellyfish with a harder spine

Agreed, but 99% of male LN protags are fucking shit.

all beta male mc are bad

all beta male MCs besides Shinji
All female MCs

He was just so fucking stupid and useless, holy shit..

Just like Erin from AoT.

True

This, shinji is the only beta who isn't a fake self insert betaneet and is a real human bean

Oh fuck off.

All LN protagonists that aren't kiritsugu and Kei

the guy from Nyarly anime
Niseoki MC
THE CUNT FROM SAEKENO

Shinji is the reason beta self-insert-friendly MC's are so common nowadays, the blame should be leveled against him

I got you OP

But he's a good MC so it doesn't fit what the thread is about. Just like how you wouldn't call Hidamari Sketch or K-On bad anime because of the bad shit that tried to copy them.

I'm not a particular fan of Shinji or EVA, but amongst self-insert MC's he's probably one of the better ones. That is to say, he's like a nice solid turd as compared to an endless stream of diarrhea.

so you don't think MCs should be relatable? wtf are you saying you chicken poop

Shinji is the best MC ever, boys will be boys fucking edgelords.

He's only hated because everyone related to his character at a level they felt uncomfortable with cause the self realization that you don't deserve love for being nice and forcing yourself into a girls life. It's that friend zone bullshit.

Show was Konosuba, but shit.

I just found him useless.

Deku gets his shit together after gran torino

I think Satou was a good beta male mc as well certainly the most relatable

No, I don't believe MC's should be crafted with their ability to be replaced with the viewer in mind. The MC should be a reflection of the setting, not a stock character. Shinji is a rare case where the self-insert MC fits the setting, but he's not the rule for such characters.

they are better than yuki rito he by far is worst mc in anime and manga history

Wrong.

I'VE SEEN MORE GUTS IN AN ELEVEN YEAR OLD KID

This guy, I couldn't stand him complaining every two seconds. Dropped after the second episode. Obvious Shinji clone. Mirai Nikki is full of eva rip offs and is shit.

>Okabe is bad
Fuck you.

>deku
>okabe
>crab
>akihito

No, Shinji is a gigantic pussy.

Nigga what

All correct answers.

Mirai Nikki is filled with obvious plagiarism and basically stealing character designs and characterization from Evangelion.

This cardboard right here

Why do people hate deku?

A cardboard cutout would have been more likable.

i seriously dont get it.This guy is overhated. actually the main problem with mirai nikki is that you dont easily get attached to any character, actually if i could at least hate yuki that would be a good thing. beside that, story is pretty good for beginners, it can surprise you easily in that case.

I hate this girl and how the dumb show centers entirely around her. Her personality is bland and annoying.

I wish Subaru was brave enough to admit he loves her

Shirou is great, you fucking faggot.

This isn't a redditzero thread.

>besides Shinji
What? Shinji is a terrible MC. I'd say even worse than the cringy loser posted by OP.

>le shirou is bad
Dumb animeonly faggots.

Kiss me, faggot.

No. Sorry user I am not gay. Maybe OP will give you one instead.

Shut up, and kiss me.

>is that the only reaction image you have saved?

>Okabe
well you can fuck right off

99% of harem MCs.

It's the only right answer

>beta male mc's suck except my beta male MC