youtu.be/c1zF6rXLjxc
linkedin.com/in/richard-scobee-23875418
directory.engr.wisc.edu/ie/faculty/smith_michael
law.yale.edu/judith-resnik
youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196
youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah well.

Civilizations start with the most capable barbarians and turn into something great so. Be the best barbarian you can and take pleasure in knowing that it's 'babysitters' you get to contend with.

we can still make it

i really do think this meme accurately sums up western civilization. We were so close, and got so far.

In the end it doesnt even maaaatttttter

The Alt Right is us going forward on the highway

in the metaphor of this meme, the alt right would be the guy on his bike trying to pedal his way home to grandma.

>the left is the right way

A rat bit my sister Nell..

Just for information's sake, this protest was organized by a Jewish male.

Yup. We can't even get them to stop because of Muh Democracy. If we all had dictators then countries with inferior policies like feeding Africa, would be weaker for it.

imagine my shock

Yeah whitey went to the moon while you lazy niggas just blamed Whitey for everything. God I hate how badly the jews fucked us in the 60s

>The Alt Right is us going forward on the highway
is this post-post-modern shilling?

while you are correct, letting that turn into bitter resentment does you no good either...... maybe you should.... sort yourself out

i just am bitter by how much potential the alt right had to have sold it to jewish celebrities and chad rightest goofballs

>while you are correct, letting that turn into bitter resentment does you no good either...... maybe you should.... sort yourself out

I let it motivate me.

I'm with the other user, how do I hold hope for humanity when I know it just takes one stupid, selfish, or manipulative cunt to fuck up the entirety of future civilization for everyone else?

If I become successful I become a target for commies, If I become unsuccessful I become a tool of mediocrity and decay. If I stay silent nothing gets fixed, If I speak out I'm the bad guy who pointed out a painful truth.

I don't think I can function any more knowing everyone and everything is a trap laden shit fest.

>Civilizations start with the most capable barbarians and turn into something great so.

yea, but first you get couple 100s years of so called dark ages.
just becouse some people can't get their shit together untill they feel the results of their actions on their own asses

^this

opps, missed!

your retarded all you will do is spread the cancer to space.

DO YOU KNOW THE REAL REASON WE NOT IN SPACE?

Cause the center of the human race is Europe,and the USA, the super powers were built on being center of trade via the Atlantic, before the Atlantic the super powers where those in the Mediterranean.
Eventually a neo-america would rise from the colonial oppressors, why should old fags rule us spacewomen. eventually center of trade and power will move away from the earth. to some other planet eventually out of the solar system.

Why should the west fund their own destruction and weakening?

at first i thought this nigga be trolling, then i saw the flag and realized you are just of a significantly lower iq for me to understand properly.

The aliens won't allow us into space until we are an androgynous species like they are.

that image would make a lot more sense if the cia and imf wasnt fucking over africa for resources. looks like theyre going over to china now anyway so congrats you stupid monkey

You're just butt hurt because your people won't be chosen for world ships sent to colonize Mars.
I'm so fucken pissed I can't even.

its pretty exciting that we are watching the fall of rome in real time. I mean, it sucks for our tribe because its happening to us, but just stop and enjoy the history of it all.

why are you triggered that any nation funding for space is funding their own destruction and weakening of power. British empire weaken itself with the America colonies, so too will those who fund space fund a new state that will weaken the founding nation's power.

>that fat bitch
>hungry
Damn, what the fucks she been eating, corn starch?

who /homemade spaceship/ here?
goodbye unwashed niggers

op is right for once

Nice straw man you got there, sadly we actually make money off of space.
I'd describe how, but that would distract from your lawn mowing Pedro.

you can't control the money when the distance expands to other solar systems fag.

straight ahead is the right way!

in this horrendous left wing nightmare where I can't even go to a whites-only cinema

what did pedro mean by this?

We can hop off at a different exit and get back on route. There's still time. Also space is not real.

You're clearly retarded as that's a physics discussion I'm certain you've heard before but clearly wasn't able to retain.
The distances between galaxies are increasing, not interplanetary distances. Go drink some Tequila and attend your local "La Raza" union meeting.

Welcome to reality, nature never intended for human beings to be equal yet here we are in 2018 pretending like it. Our society has tried to unite people by creating ridiculous, conceptual bullshit such as “gender on a spectrum” and “one race” but all this has done is cast out people such as yourself and created more harm than good. Western civilization is on a downward spiral, either embrace the abyss or fight against it somehow.

tell Leftists that welfare transfer between races violate the PD.
observe the confusion.

He probably thought that interstellar travel would be the 1st step in colonization.
There's actually around 5 bodies in the solar system full of natural resources that could work.

>DO YOU KNOW THE REAL REASON WE NOT IN SPACE?
Because Obama took all the funding from NASA so that your fat sows could get their hangnail treated in the ER you fucking greaseball subhuman.

I like how people might take OP’s pic as a joke but unfortunately it’s 100% true. No literally, we’re gonna be up to our necks in niggers by 2050! Nigeria’s population as well as many other African nations could exceed India’s population and possibly even China’s within the next 40 years. Guess who’s gonna have to foot the bill for all of those impoverished, brain dead niggers? It’s gonna be Europe and the USA of course! Don’t believe me? Well take a look at UN population statistics.

Who the hell is feeding them?
There's no way Nigeria is making enough money to pump out 9 kids per slut.

Proof Democracy is a farce

Humanity will perish because instead of having an asteroid defense, it will spend the money on bypasses for imported obese niggers and spics women who can't control their urges and feed themselves to feel better instead of having a little self-discipline to do regular cardio.

>thinking they need money
All they need is the bare minimum nourishment to gestate the parasite until it's close enough to full term to survive outside the womb. Niggers will fuck corpses so the rest doesn't matter.

>Humanity will perish because instead of having an asteroid defense, it will spend the money on bypasses for imported obese niggers and spics women who can't control their urges and feed themselves to feel better instead of having a little self-discipline to do regular cardio.

And we all have to suffer because "muh feels"...Leftism is a death cult

The hardest pill for me to swallow is that we're never getting off of this rock.

Now I know why the Nazis disappeared to Antarctica. Thanx user.

Possibly. It's entirely possible to be both fat and malnourished if all you have to survive is shit like sugar and flour.

"but muh history does not apply today"

sauce

China. China please. Sterilize them all. China. Please. Please China. China please. PLEASE CHINA PLEASE. CHINA PLEASE.

It's not too late yet.
Trumps big red button is our last chance. Nuclear genocide of all subhumans is the solution.

>sell america to russia for an extraordinary amount of money
>spend a lot of it building an ark in space
>send most of capable population to ark
>russia gets to finger their ass being biggest bad bois on earth
>america owns the stars
>everyone wins

I was a lefty/centrist most of my life until the last five years. And OP's image is 100% part of why I switched over. We've got one chance to get off this rock and we're pissing it away on politically correct marxist bullshit.

>Also space is not real.
I sometimes wonder if there is anyone who actually believes this, or if it's all just a LARP.

You're pretending, right?

its going to be both, we are going to seed every solar system in the universe with niggers of every type so the plauge can fester for all eternity.

Space exploration was always just PR. There was always the element of displaying power over your rivals and over nature. Sure, there was also a need to develop new materials and technologies to be reused on Earth, but mor often than not the main motivator was self-promotion.

>If I become successful I become a target for commies
how so?

>shill
Not even a single thread passes without someone screeching "shut it down" anymore
Not one.

Welcome a broad.

Seeing a poster for hidden figures made me decently angry. Entire office floors of white dudes do the hard work in the 60's and decades later "IT WUZ THREE NIGRESSIS N SHIIIEET". I wish niggers as a whole would do better instead of just rewriting history and enforcing the muh dik meme.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZRw7HmXV_8

>what are modern taxes

>implying i know what communist even means
heh, better luck next time kiddo.

>implying space is real

Nasa and EESA make BILLIONS every year, yet theres no real pictures of earth. Beyond cgi/fisheye lens, which futher casts doubt.

Why not just take raw footage of the earth NATURALLY??? We cant take pictures of other planets, right???

Why fake this AT ALL????

EESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

>Inb4 dead pixels, reflections, dust particles, ad hominem, psyop derail

1965 NASA BUSTED - Stop Motion Animation Revealed

youtu.be/PEPuY_OmCps

But the USSR was the first in space, OP

NASA humiliated

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzq-ptYkDAE

1965 NASA BUSTED - Stop Motion Animation Revealed

youtu.be/PEPuY_OmCps

USSR faked space too!

Isn't it time to take your Medicine?

>t. brainlet

Professor Youtube! The Most accredited research force on the planet. Boy I'm glad they're on the case!

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 4:15

youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this hotspot so SMALL???

NASA = NAZIS

Weather balloon fisheye lens accidentally proves flat earth

youtu.be/c1zF6rXLjxc

How are these astronots still ALIVE??? Didn't they die in the 86' challenger explosion? They never were ON-BOARD! Don't believe me? Heres proof.

linkedin.com/in/richard-scobee-23875418

directory.engr.wisc.edu/ie/faculty/smith_michael

law.yale.edu/judith-resnik

Same facial features, same names.

I'll never not appreciate the amount of autism put into posts like these, thank you user.

You flat earthers are hilarious. It's like you don't realise how massive the Earth is.

There is a curve in your video. You can literally see it. It's just extremely small because even at 110000 feet you're not far enough away to notice it.

Lemme give ya sum of the ol prostate pounding fer wasting my time ya cunt

How is the midnight sun possible? How would the southern hemisphere have any light?

Because of the tilt right?
How is the equator the hottest spot if theres a tilt?

Don't attempt to reason with those that know not how to reason, merely observe and appreciate.

>you don't realise how massive the Earth is

THE MATH IS WRONG!

One square mile is 8inch -- which may not seem like a big deal, but thats still an 8inch sub sandwhich of curve.

Then you get to TWO miles which then fucking drops to 32 INCHES!? Thats like 2 and half FOOTLONG SUB SANDWICHES of nonexistent curvature!

And then you get to THREE MILES, which turns into 72 inches --- how many footlong subs of curvature is that?

Good Flattard impression :D
Earth is flat because Bible said so.
Because book of God cannot be wrong.
God sacrificed himself to himself to settle a debt that he created.

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

looks kino

sauce?

The accepted curve is 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature
8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!! FROM ANY DISTANCE!!!

"It is photoshopped because its its its... it has to be"

NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196

---

The big question is obviously... WHY?? Why does it HAVE to be shopped? We take pictures of saturns rings, but not of our OWN EARTH???

If you're going to collage/composite, then COMPOSITE! Don't fucking copy/paste, thats FAKING AN IMAGE!

If you copy and paste, thats now an artistic rendition, not a composite.

Why are pictures of earth so radically different? The water is different colors, the continents are different sizes -- THERE IS NO CONSISTENCY!

There's no one alt right who is identifiably Jew, except Mike Enoch whom I guarantee is a Jew in your mind. Yes, people actually have the time and the degree of psychopathy to spend their whole fucking lives talking about creating a society that precludes their existence, just to subvert and control it. The world really is that interesting!

Theres a reason why they "HAVE TO BE photoshopped"

>how many footlong subs of curvature is that?
ask ur mum lol

The image of a disc with water falling off is psyop propaganda to throw off the scent.

The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice. You dont fall off the edge, the image of a disc is propaganda.

Anywhere you go south, you reach the southpole -- because its a sun-carved ice ring that surrounds us on a flat plane

icewall of antarctica

youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw

The truth is hidden in plain sight...