BURGERS GET IN HERE

youtu.be/eLZxnSdivm8

Have any of you seen this footage of our WW1 troops? Look at how our parades used to be! Look how filled the streets are! Look how beautiful our cities once were!

I’ve been overcome by emotion twice watching this and the music and imagery have moved me, I’m fucking crying— will we ever get anything like this back? Look at how hopeful they were for the future,

What was the fucking point of it all? Being sold under the table to the Fed then millions of our best white men thrown into a pitiless meat grinder of horror! For what!!

If these soldiers could only see where we are now. They would have thrown down their rifles and gone home.

inb4 Euros chime in that USA had a small part. I know that, and I feel sorry for the lads on all sides of this war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kmjSfWHzvAs
youtu.be/ePly5YjZff0
youtu.be/R2EReAftbNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Woodrow "He kept us out of war." Wilson

I bet they are some of the same brain dead drones that tortured conscientious objectors at Fort Reilly.

>will we ever get anything like this back?
Not unless the US goes full NatSoc.

Why does everything in this time period just look to majestic?

This was the peak of white culture before jewish subversion got its bankrolling

>chicago
>every woman has a dress on, and nearly every man has a suit and hat
>they're all white

This.

>Why does everything in this time period just look to majestic?

It’s almost unbearable.

Someone post the Chicago World’s Fair photos

so that's your dream? being a toy solder who gets sent to die for some shitty reptilian brained group of "elites" who only want total control, because they think most people on this world (including you) are cattle who deserve to be ruled with an iron fist? well... what a nice cuck you are.

Wow that’s some reading comprehension you have you fucking mongrel

Just another retarded underageb& retard who wants to die for Jews, BUT IN A DIFFERENT TIME!

At least we have a lot of ethnic food and minorities to teach us culture.

How many generations were lost at Bull Run, Appomattox, in 1812, and at Gettysburg, Atlanta, and Gordonsville. In World War I and II, then Korea and Vietnam. How many white men died to create the shitbox world we live in today? How many men died so that we can have trannies and Black History Month? How many men died so that women & gender studies could be a degree. How many men died to give us freedom so we could waste it?

>will we ever get anything like this back?
Who is we? The USA as we know it?

No.

Here's one of Detroit.

Imagine being as dumb as this fucking ape. Or are you just 15?

>Be Mennonite
>Object to war for Jews
>Sent to camp to die of Spanish flu.
Everyone should have minded their own damn business.

How does Detroit looks today?

A land of Kings

Significantly less wholesome

youtu.be/kmjSfWHzvAs

Behold the diversity

Even disease brought people closer together. Amazing.

All because anglos gave Palestine to the Jews..

Holy Shit
>"Welcome to the Niggerhood"

>Look how filled the streets are! Look how beautiful our cities once were!
Plenty of places get filled 10x as much, plenty of places also get cleaned up spotlessly when major events happen. Fuck off retard.

I'll dump if you like.

Too many people for that now

>white people have no culture
What's the point of living anymore?

Filled for an event that is patriotic vs for womyns or nigger’s shouting time is what I meant.

Thank you. What part of the city was this even in?

Not sure, it was in 1893.
Google is your friend.

Bonus.

unrecognizable, the settings are beautiful,I bet those OG's would disembowel the kardashians the highest achievement in modern america.

To be fair, that parade was probably the most entertaining thing to happen that month. They didn't even have radio yet so of course everyone attended

the goodest goys

kek

>patriotic
You fucks arent the least bit patriotic. You hate the vast majority of the country. You are scum.

Could you imagine going back in time to visit a white Detroit? Maybe go to a dinner, get a slice of pie and talk to people? Actual unattended white kids walking the street safely?

Shut up faggot

There are many parts of our country that need to be treated with radiation and chemo sorry, kind of hard to be patriotic when a nigger who got shot for being a thug gets more press than government corruption and illegal arms sales to enemies.

If it makes you feel better user, it wasn't torn down on purpose. It was an accident.

wow

can we get pics on how that looks today?

You have to go back

>Google is your friend
overlooking this bluepill, I found this video narrated by a qt youtu.be/ePly5YjZff0

buttplug causing pain schlomo?

>many parts of our country that need to be treated with radiation and chemo
Wow such a true American, glad no one gives a fuck what dumb shitstains like you think.
Uh oh did I intrude in your little safespace thread? Sounds like you scum need to leave America, go to China where you get your patriotic military parades.

touch'e

>no niggers
>no spics
>no trannys

Everyone is happy.

I direct you to this.

The founding fathers owned slaves and women couldn’t vote. Racism is as American as apple pie you kike.

and not a single one of them was in step

Ive driven by the area before, its just a dumpy meh park next to the lake

>will we ever get anything like this back
No. Too many nonwhites and scheming jews. Pray for Fascism, user. it's the only hope.

A nazi thinks he is patriotic, you delusional fucks need to be gunned down. If only you were brave enough to show your patriotism in public.

The founding fathers would be Nazis if they saw America today.

The founding fathers would have gunned you down and thrown you in a ditch.

Sorry I know we'd be better off without New York or California.
My Bad! But it's ok, I guess you think communism and social decay is Americana to?

Just like we’ll gun you down in the near future.

The rope tightens around my neck once again

>that massive flag
i remember when America used to do everything bigger and better than everyone else.
MAGA

No matter what they were fighting for, I can't help but feel proud watching them march off to do what they were told had to be done. Past generations would an hero if they couldn't pass a physical and go fight. They would lie about their age so they could get in the fight sooner. It doesn't matter if the cause is jewed or not. The men who weren't leaving until it's over are the legacy. What we lack in the modern age, is a worth with merit. Something WORTH fighting for. If that ever happens, you'll see 2 million men waiting in line to join up, just like after Pearl Harbor.

>masons
>theistic xenophobes
Our guys!

What does USA stand for mr patriot?
>near future.
They said for 60+ years. Any day now you coward.

>worth
war with merit*

You soy chugging vermin. Every luxury you enjoy in life is granted to you by the culture, design, blood and industry of whites.

The world is nothing without whites. Go back to the tumblr pit from which you came, you morons always try to use our own outdated insults against us, how quaint and unoriginal of you.

Go get raped by a pack of wild niggers in Detroit, think about how we’re all so equal when you get creampied in!

American culture is white

Your ideology is old and dying. We are the future.

Reminder that modern architecture is currently getting BTFO by neuroscience

Obviously a leaf post

Go on google earth
You’ll notice the city looks really green from the sky, it’s due to trees and forest retaking parts of the city

What?

youtu.be/R2EReAftbNw

keep talking to show the lurkers how ignorant you are

Exemplify.

>What does USA stand for mr patriot?
Well it was once claimed liberty, but land taxes, gun control, vehicle insurance, farming subsidies, social security mandates, 21 trillion in debt to jews, over regulation, uncontrolled illegal immigration, CIA drug trafficking where as I'd just get arrested and sent to prison for half my life, 90% of the land now classified as national park, thereby limiting our access to resources.
Yeah, fuck everything you fucking pussies!

>Go back
Safespace alert!!! Just remember you cowardly little shit, you wouldnt dare say the words you just said in public. Keep thinking you know what American culture is you cuck.
>We are the future.
Only in that you are some 12 year old

Hurrrr dur look at this one image I saved! This one sentence out of the hundreds of thousands they wrote proves they would be on my side! Fucking pathetic retards. Look I can do it too!

Feel sorry for the poor bastard who had to drive though the hood

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure.”

>1965 immigration act

The consequences of that act are enough justification to hang every single kike on the planet.

No actually USA stands for United States of America. Dumbass.

>What does USA stand for mr patriot?

Nice non-answer

where'd the image go?!

I live around KC and like to walk around Union station admiring the old architecture, it was leagues above what we have today, and the saddest part is seeing the city so full of life and movement, but nobody stops to look across at the Liberty Memorial and the giant mural carved onto one of the buildings there, built by and for men who hoped to see their children be free, and that another grisly war would never stain the Earth with their countrymens blood again. Feels terrible lads. How can we revive this aesthetic? America needs a Neo-Traditionalist party to help us find faith in our nation once more, because Im frankly losing it with each passing day.

What do you mean? Starting wars for oil and funding supplying weapons to the enemy rebels to fund our military industrial complex isn't a good enough reason? How about blowing holes in all of their sand huts so they have no where to live? Or perhaps destroying their infrastructure making it impossible to function as a society, so they are forced to mass migrate to other countries? If these wars aren't worth fighting why have we been fighting them for the better part of 20 years?

Mankind does not include the animals.

Sooooo very united!
>infinite sarcasm

ITS SO CLEAN WTFFFFFF

The jews

What you got against dirt? Are you racist?

he answered it for me

Which is why Americans are actual garbage, and "patriots" are nothing more than dillusional red necks.

>Safespace alert!!! Just remember you cowardly little shit, you wouldnt dare say the words you just said in public. Keep thinking you know what American culture is you cuck.

This has to be embarassing for you, you can’t face reality or the discussion at hand so you recycle OUR insults (while looking tryhard as fuck) and pivot

>HAHAHEH YOU WOULDNT SAY ANY OF THAT WITHIN MY BUBBLE BUG COMMUNITY

Soon.....we will take back our country

>Islam
>Civilization

Pick one.

>can’t face reality
Oh boy. I can go outside right now and yell my political views. The only thing people would tell me to do is shut the fuck up.
If you yelled your views you would get beaten to death. God damn I wish you werent a coward.