AUS/POL/ CHADELAIDE EDITION

Sup lads. Looks like we got some scorchers forecast in Chadelaide and Cuckbourne for Australia day.

>First Fleet 'good' for Indigenous Australians, Tony Abbott says
archive.is/qa4pa#selection-1383.1-1388.0

>Pay of Australian university heads called into question after UK protest
archive.is/hPMjC#selection-1247.1-1260.0

>Real estate ructions: McGrath's mass resignations; Catalano departs Domain
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-22/mcgrath-takes-back-reins-catalano-resigns-from-domain/9348312

>Why Australia Day survives despite revealing our nation's rifts and wounds
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-22/why-australia-day-survives-despite-revealing-a-nations-wounds/9344230

>Foreign influence rules 'harsh', 'offensive', 'startling': AFMA
afr.com/news/foreign-influence-rules-harsh-offensive-startling-afma-20180122-h0m1g2

>Australia's Muslims being demonised, Islamic council leader says
sbs.com.au/news/australia-s-muslims-being-demonised-islamic-council-leader-says

>The Australian dollar continues to gravitate near 80 cents
businessinsider.com.au/aud-australia-dollar-us-government-shutdown-2018-1

>SA election: Xenophon challenges Marshall to reveal post-election intentions in radio debate
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-22/xenophon-challenges-marshall-to-reveal-election-intentions/9348584

Australia day forecasts
>Chadelaide 40
>Cuckbourne 37
>Shitney 28
>Brispain 30
>Perth 32
>AboDarwin 29

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SXsc9sD7RBg
youtu.be/DHQRZXM-4xI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are you sick cunts doing for "invasion day"? I'm gonna make a few snags and banter across the web

who /wagecuck/ here

Chadelaide, Shadalay.

Fuck off. Quickly.

Any you cunts watch jordies new vid?
youtu.be/SXsc9sD7RBg

Also tony is still the most based cunt in Australia.

Hello cunts.

There were some NEET fags asking about getting a trade in the last thread. All you need to do is open look at the jobs section in the newspaper or on gumtree most trades have high demand for workers right now and most applicants are shit cunts so if youre even moderately competent theyll give you a job easy, even if your older, and if you have no car its pretty common for bosses to give their wokers lifts to work

fyi I think Sup Forums has blocked phoneposting because of Aussie bbc poster.

Any Nationalists in Adelaide?
>tones
I think you spelt Blair Cottrell wrong

>jordies
not funny piece of shit, why would I waste my time

wouldnt surprise me, although your region might be blocked instead of all aussie phoneposters

Well lads, I just got a message today from a fling that she's pregnant, and that she's going to keep it. Anyone ever gotten an Irish girl preggas when you traveled around Ireland? How'd it work out for you?

>thinking that any of us leave the house

cmon m8

As much of a commie piece of shit he is, he can occasionally make some valid points. I like his self improvement vids about not using Social media. This video seems pretty good. Its cool that he picks fun of the ABC, and sjw's even though he is a full blown commie. It makes him 4/10 tolerable.

His economics videos are fucking awful and cancer.

if we increase violence against abos can we then carry on about how the invasion day debate is divisive?

How the fuck is Melbourne hotter than the Northern states? I don't want to ride my motorbike in that heat

On a break from wagecuck job atm, shit isn't so bad, for one I can pay for my house this way

I only watch him for the comedy honestly.

>First Fleet 'good' for Indigenous Australians, Tony Abbott says
luv u Tone

Knocked up a Norwegian. Now we've got 3 kids. Worked out pretty well.

me too and i dont like it i want to be free

By keep it she means she chose to become a mum and make you responsible. Her body, her choice, her responsibility. Child support where abortion is legal is prime example of the slave you are.

Trades are a boomer meme.

Don't fall for it.

>Also

Daily reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

Why does this guy trigger so many people? I dont know who he is but he seems alright

Half those articles want me to pay to read them. Give me a rundown, lad

>Abo cunt

Thank fuck we got colonized.

I celebrate Australia day and tell my relos to fuck off. Can't change history . I am gonna cook a pig and burn some Korans on Australia Day too. White man bring the White Australia policy back.

So I assume she moved to Australia? Or did it all happen here to begin with?

>mfw gotta wake up at 5 am for work

JUST END IT ALREADY

Join uber - make your own hours.

Sure you won't be getting rich any time soon, but its better than wagecuckery

engineering degree if you can do calculus
otherwise go to trade school and get a useful cert

5am is good

>5am is good

The standard work day is 9-5 user.

If they change Australia day do they still want to celebrate Invasion Day on the 25th?

I was expecting cringe when I watched this video, but was presently surprised by it

waking up with the sun is better and you finish earlier
the labor shilling was pretty cringe desu

Yeah some of his videos are OK. But like says the labor shilling is cringe, every video of his that I say "Oh wow, he's made a good one" right in the last minute he shills labor to shit up the video.

youtu.be/DHQRZXM-4xI

these are great videos, post comedy from india poo-fter mate

sup kunts, nazi skin head reporting in

I want to be a wagecuck who can I get to who will legitimately help a NEET who has been jobless for 3 years?

How are the Strayacunts gonna solve the boomer problem?

pfft wages, get in on them neet bux and bash gooks for beer money

actually good vid

cancel pension for all future generations but make sure boomers have a comfortable way out
trade

any idea how I can get in touch with nationalists in Adelaide?

Spending a week in Radelaide late Feb for a work conference, anything to do there? Give me a good pub or restaurant to go to my radelaidens

HELLO AUSBROS HOW IS YOUR YOUR DAY GOING??
STIL, WAITING FOR MY VISA AND IM ABOUT TO CALL THE IMMIGRATION SERVICES TO ASK SOME QUESTIONS.
WISH ME LUCK BROS

start hanging out at yer local skimpy bar or tatoo parlour matey, make yourselfs some contacts, see if you got the right stuff for it

Austral on Rundel st. Hereford beef stouw Hutt st ur welcme cunt.

Go for a tour around the Coopers Brewery, they're one of only 2 Australian OWNED and MADE breweries in Australia. The other one is Vale Ale Brewery which is owned by Bickfords (Another Chadelaide company).

To bad coopers is for poof cunts who think they're flash. Coopers is the $40 Kmart suit jacket of beer

b-b-but tats and tits are degenerate, my fellow nazi bretheren

Gonna celebrate the genocide of abbos.
> fuck the media white anting of the date is going to go on forever.

I've never heard of those websites before. Are they the crap normies read and link to eachother on social media?

You poor cunt..

>According to the Australian, 12 vice-chancellors in Australia took home more than a million dollars in 2016, and the University of Sydney’s Michael Spence nearly doubled Breakwell’s total pay at $1.44m.

You guys are alright, don't go to uni tomorrow.

Fuck I hate boomers. Most entitled cunts ever..

>I'm gonna make a few snags and banter across the web
This, my shitposting room has an air conditioner so I'm all set.

Might "invade" the missus when she gets home from work too, re-enact the conquering of inferior people.

Stay home cunt

cunt's not wrong, we gave them petrol, goon and lifespans beyond 30 to enjoy them

'fuck do you hate italy for so much anyway?

True. Imagine having to chase a wombat with a pointy stick everytime you get hungry.

No m8, im coming.

its full of italians

they'd just eat one of the rival tribes babies

k see you at dominos m8

I think you've got a case of 'the grass is greener' there mate. Australia is the lucky country for sure. But I'm sure Italy is amazing too.

Also, we're full.

Is Tony Abbott /ourcunt/?

obviously

>But I'm sure Italy is amazing too.
No m8. its shit.
see you there nigga, onion with beef is on me

Why do you think he's not leading the liberal party?

idk y?

based tones

i put up some posters for my border my choice,
take a gander in between the chink place and the (((macedonian))) orthodox church on crittenden

'cause he's a Madcunt the the Shitlibs listened to a whole bunch of lefty fucking polls that said a bunch of Greenies in the inner cities were butthurt that he was our Prime Minister.

That and Turncuck is a backstabbing cock gobbling lefty.

Obviously because he's too far right and exactly what the people want.

noice work mate, very noice. I havent put any up yet but I did quite a bit of the iotbw campaign. If you go to Klemzig bus station there might still be some around.
Are you in the irlposting dis cord for mbmc? if not, here's the invite: /7aCCgeJ
Otherwise, here's an email: [email protected]

cheers mate

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

more importantly, who sparky here?

>badelaide
lol do they not have brisbane in other states

actually had me going for a bit there

at least our drivers licenses have genders brisbeta

It's hard because they're a massive voter block and tend to vote selfishly. So anything that cuts into their pockets at all would just be ammunition for the other side, I think the political strategy for both parties at this point is to just wait for them to die, which is going to force the under 30 generation (millennials, Gen Z and whatever comes next) into perpetual employment so that they can keep the economy churning (with the continued importation of 3-rd World labour). It's pretty fucked and I don't know how it can be fixed without committing political suicide.

today was the first of 3 (THREE) days off and I did absolutely nothing interesting with the time and probably won't the remaining two days.
working straya day so double pay is nice I guess.

>working straya day

I'm working it to, I'm poor mate I need the cash. 60 bucks an hour is too good to miss.

I know, I must be part jew or something because I can't pass up getting paid $75 an hour to do fuck all.

My eyes have seen the glory of the tramplin at the zoo,
We washed ourself's in niggers blood and all the mongrals too,
We're taking down the zog machine jew by jew by jew,
The white man marches on

Glory, Glory Blood of Honor
The White Man Marches On!

>10 seconds apart
>very similar pay rate

>he thinks sjws wont subvert every level of civil service across all states within the next 15 yrs
your licenses wont tell the diference between a peepee man and a chichi man soon enough

>Any Nationalists in Adelaide?
yea boi

>brisbeta
Noice. I'll be using that one tomorrow.

>Being degnerate

Do we even have skimpy bars in Adelaide? I thought they were a WA thing.

OI. you involved at all with any IRL groups? want to?

interesting

>OI. you involved at all with any IRL groups?
not as far as I know

> want to?
Maybe, Doubt I'll be active enough though.

THEY TOOK OUR GUNS

>Go to one of the best universities in the country, study accounting and finance
>Get a job with big 4
>4 years on I'm still a senior analyst because employers have all the power and they have this stupid LGBT bs promotion scheme
>Being paid $28 an hour if; salary / (hours worked + unpaid overtime)
>See local petrol station is hiring night shift manager, ask how much they are paying
>$38 an hour
>Mfw I earn more now working at a fucking service station than I did in a "prestigious" accounting firm

Fuck this shit hole country.