/mbmc/ Late Night Comfy Edition

ALL ANONS REPORT IN FOR GLOBAL OP!!!

Find your flag & print some of these fuckers:
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909

Game Plan:
1. Posters go up Sunday Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world!
2. Bonus points for putting them in feminism & SJW related areas: social science & psychology departments, women's & gender studies departments, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
3. Please do not commit vandalism or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use the official versions of the poster:

Antifa is shitting themselves over this:
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup Forums-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/

So is the SPLC:
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920

but Ben Garrison has given MBMC the green light:
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928

along with The Golden One, Peter Sweden, Jack Posobiec, Tara McCarthy, Millennial Woes, LA Werewolf & many more

Ignore shills, stick to the plan & only use the official versions from the main website:

Godspeed anons
PREV →
PREV →

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/government-shutdown-russia-twitter-trump_us_5a654795e4b0dc592a0a06c8
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7s0kcg/pepe_jones_wants_you_to_put_up_mybordersmychoice/
archive.fo/EfPhB
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/366118289346134017/402685862011469825/Liberals_fix_Iowa.png
imgur.com/a/Id5ys
tillsvisalaw.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/illegalaliens_jeffersonquote.jpg
images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/FHbF135o7kTOMBde4FC8zQX6kHI5xQqJo1AGPOkM-yE/https/cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/364211494809763840/402685265292034069/1965_bill.jpg
youtu.be/uvHHs54hUwE
youtube.com/watch?v=hBrab008sWI
hooktube.com/watch?v=hBrab008sWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat a bullet Nazi pricks. America will be majority brown in 30 years. Minorities will not feel unsafe.

i have a great idea lets post the picture with a nigger raping a white girl and then put a bunch of links to Sup Forums, altright.com etc and then in the corner we put a happy merchant and pepe sieg heiling what do you think bros

good job im sure that scotch tape will last a good long time

Wtf I'm not even white???! You think I give a shit about witness? This is about culture you stupid commie

Who tf said they wanted anyone to feel unsafe? It's literally a campaign against open borders and illegal immigration, are you this dum dum?

That's not bad user

Almost heaven, Rhodesia
Washangani Mountains, Zambezi river
Life is old there, older than the trees
Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze
Red clay roads, take me home
To the place I belong
Rhodesia
Green Bush mamma, take me home
Red clay roads
All my memories, gather round her
Modest lady, stranger to blue water
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
Misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye
To the place I belong
Rhodesia
Red clay roads
I hear her voice in the morning hour she calls me
Radio reminds me of my home far away
Driving down the road I get a feeling
That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday
To the place I belong
Rhodesia
Red clay roads
To the place I belong
Rhodesia
Red clay roads
Take me home, down red clay roads
Take me home, down red clay roads

Actual this one is mine. I was the user putting the Spanish version posters up

Shill begone

bump

huffingtonpost.com/entry/government-shutdown-russia-twitter-trump_us_5a654795e4b0dc592a0a06c8

What about when whites are a minority, can we have section 8 then?

this is thread no. 9, all others maxed out already in one night
fucking exploding

also, realize that Sup Forums is only part of the picture: right now, hundreds of guys from T_D are out doing this too (the post got stickied):

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7s0kcg/pepe_jones_wants_you_to_put_up_mybordersmychoice/

and many who saw the instructions posted in random places online outside of Sup Forums may be participating that we're not currently aware of

>America will be majority brown in 30 years.
>Whites will be in the minority
>Minorities will not feel unsafe.

Well, that's a relief. Feelings are the most important thing in the world, after all, and you seem trustworthy.

Did my duty. Gonna have a good night sleep. Can't wait for Twitter faggots to screech.

What happens when Twitter and MSM call all the posters Russian Bots though?

bump

Nice. Gonna keep exploding. Spread the word.

See

We’ll give the commies all short nooses that hang just below the ears, made strong and good of Dixie hemp by the Dixie Volunteers.

bamp

It's true sure races are different and places are shittier than others, doesn't mean we can't treat these people like human beings and try to help them

Then we piss ourselves in terror as russia wins the meme wars with their army of irl shitposter bots

Oh wait, pepe jones is behind all this

>and pepe jones is 100 percent american

This movement started on Sup Forums, spread to seattle and now its worldwide.

For daytime photos, put exif on them, or take locatable photos.

Let the cucks know that

Right wing goes against lamestream

And that were never gonna give them up
Never gonna let them down
Never gonna run around
And desert them

Never gonna make you cry
NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE
never gonna tell a lie
And hurt you

fuck. shut it down tumblr is pissed, its over lads.
archive.fo/EfPhB

>So let’s turn the focus 180 degrees and talk about exactly why they think it’s such smart and clever culture-jamming, because it’s part of the fascist mindset, and as such really important to understand in order to combat.
>Fascism is above all an anti-human worldview
wat?

>This is also why they’re so obsessed with the word “cuck,” by the way: it combines misogyny and the fear of having something female that you “own” penetrated by the “other” (a masculine Black body).

>They want you to experience emotions: FEAR and RAGE and LOATHING and FUCK and RAPE and RAGE and FEAR
okay, who of you did this? Must be a shitpost

(reposting because i posted that shit in the old thread .)

Ok then help them over there, don't bring them here. I don't want my neighborhood turning into a shithole.

Fuck off we're full. Fuck them.

>mfw Sup Forums is santa delivering gifts all through the night and tomorrow is Christmas morning

going to drift off now while visions of salt dance in my head

godspeed anons, please keep this going, and keep posting tomorrow, when the first media shockwave hits it will recruit a second wave of meatspace shitposters, just like IOTBW, until the message has fully saturated the public

these will likely be going up for a couple more days

GODSPEED!

>associating abortion with borders

My dad was a hippy.

Im a hippy too. But im not some cia cuck

I lit a match

To the fire of patriotism

The ages

Cannot extinguish

I lit the new match
American patriot
Shit post the fuck out

>neither pleasure nor pain
>pleasure
fuck that, ill take absolute pleasure necking leftists and niggers

Thank you user

>They want you to experience emotions: FEAR and RAGE and LOATHING and FUCK and RAPE and RAGE and FEAR

Its called art you dumb cuckold piece of shit

Bump

It's true we can treat people like human beings and try to help them, but that doesn't mean we have to let them live in our countries and give them free limited resources.

Information is an unlimited resource. That is the only resource we should be offering for free. Educate foreigners on their own soil. I don't mean liberal arts 'education,' that's just a mix of our own culture and some nefarious destructive forces. I mean STEM. Create online universities, open them to the shitholes of the world, and make the people use the information to build their own societies under threat of starvation and death before they overrun our lifeboats and sink us all.

Lad every place they migrate to en masse they shittify. Internet is being really really fucky and won't let me upload images here so this is from Discord as well

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/366118289346134017/402685862011469825/Liberals_fix_Iowa.png

That's one of the disadvantages of living in a rural area (very slow internet, that is), but on the bright side, I don't have to lock anything like I did when I lived in a larger city. My town is pretty poor, and has about 5,000 people in it, but I don't have to lock anything. Poverty doesn't cause crime, otherwise this place would have thieves everywhere.

Anyways though, why should we bring them in? It's like a crazy cat lady who picks up every stray she finds. She can't care for all of them, and her house and all the cats within get neglected and ruined. Mass migration will make living conditions worse, for both us and them

Just as long as you...pic related

It's meant to be sexual assault.

you're alright leaf, don't fall of the tree tomorrow.

Bump.

Don't let shills derail the thread. Keep posting original contributions.

my stuff
imgur.com/a/Id5ys
feel free to use these

the projection in that image is fucking scary

Copypasting from last thread: Start using wheatpaste instead of just tape, you're all making them way too easy to tear down

Added.

The Obama Administration’s ‘Brazen Plot To Exonerate Hillary Clinton’ Starting To Leak Out
/mbmc/ Late Night Comfy Edition

no lol, its literally from an abortion ad

ALSO this is what Jefferson said about immigration
tillsvisalaw.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/illegalaliens_jeffersonquote.jpg

Also as for the "Muh nation of immigrants"

images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/FHbF135o7kTOMBde4FC8zQX6kHI5xQqJo1AGPOkM-yE/https/cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/364211494809763840/402685265292034069/1965_bill.jpg

The racial IQ differences are real, it's a product of evolution as I showed you in my previous posts. And this is why I'm against mass black and mestizo immigration into the country, there's a reason they're shitholes and they'll turn our country into a shithole too. In fact the parts of our country that *are* shitholes are populated by them

M-my... my sides

>MY BORDERS MY CHOICE
>MY BODY MY CHOICE

Here is first first Canadian Prime Minister

You a rural Iowan? I’ve been having internet connection issues all fucking winter

But goddamn that screencap gets me pissed everytime I read it, when the fuck is my town next?

Wishing you abundant life user.

Thanks, saved

Rural Arkansas. Western part, I'm close to the Oklahoma border, the eastern part is infested with nogs everywhere

bump

We need more on Whisper!

Every argument against borders is akin to an argument in favor of rape, and should be treated as such. This shit must be turned around on them.

keke this thees kikes will try anything won't they? I have this Mexican restaurant I go to one of my favs been going there for over a decade and they are all Mexican and they call people spics and shit all the time and talk about how they hate illegals and shit I mean who wouldn't? They followed the law worked hard and made a nice life here they don't pay welfare for uneducated wet backs with no skills to have 20 babies and vote left to take our rights and money. Fuck you kike commie motherfucker

That's a real comfy bump.

that's right, if the alt left want to get raped they can get a plane ticket to Germany.

Start posting the ones from other nations.
Also, the splc declaring jesus and christmas as hate speech would be highly related

>top trend: #orban
>january 10
wait what did the magyars do again to piss (((them))) off?

also
>hate tracker
>#mybordersmychoice
LULWAT

doesn't mybodymychoice refer to abortion though?

"it" what?
No Means No is about sexual assault. MyBorderMyChoice is just about borders.
But I just now got it, you're thinking "my body my choice" which is really just an unfortunate coincidence.

>false flag general
it works both ways, ours wont be telegraphed rabbi

most closely, sure, but the themes are very linked.

most closely sure, but the themes of rape and abortion are linked likethis.

What the fuck? Why are the UK and the Repuplic of ireland shaded one color, as if they were the same color? What is this kike faggotry?

>not even white
average Sup Forumsack

damn you pol and your pretending my post didn't go thru

good shit here bump'ems

It's all about the pursuit of happiness.
God is love!

american*

Just finished painting the town with pic related

Kek, I hope I see these in school tomorrow

kek

holy shit at least flip the pic side up nigger bad Sup Forums etiquette ffs

this is retarded

Central IA

The center and westward is basically a whitetopia, the eastern border is horrifically blacked

It’s like watching an oil spil from the shore

good job

ignore the shills!
they are pathetic trolls that get euphoria from (you)'s!

feel us bend the matrix kike our wizards have the juice now we control the numbers

Anyone got more comfy reactions?

the return of the Brahman the Kali yuga ends you will be hung with piano wire it will be glorious
youtu.be/uvHHs54hUwE

Have there been any reactions at all yet (other than the one's from before tonight)? It seems kinda early

Any anons got stories to share of your time in the normieverse putting these up?

It's a bit early for that. Tomorrow, we'll be rolling in the salt.

Vid of mission
youtube.com/watch?v=hBrab008sWI
hooktube.com/watch?v=hBrab008sWI

Chinks get the gas on the day of the rope.

God doesn't exist, love is an emotion and nothing more.

The law of the universe is the law of the jungle.

Did anyone hit up the greater Boston area?

It was intentional. Both are repurposed feminist sloganeering

Reddit you need to go

part of it

Totally random question but has anyone noticed a phenomenon on YouTube where you get a notification for a comment or a comment reply, but then you click it and when you get to the video it isn't there?

Whatever you say.