Are normies starting to accept us?

It has seemed like normies have finally shut the fuck up about DRUMPF, on social media at least. It is also seeming like right-wing ideology is becoming less sensational and normalized.

Statistics also show that Trump's support is rising among men as well.

Are we actually...winning?

>Are we actually...winning?
for now, but the real battle hasn't started yet

Leftism is collapsing

The first enemy is being defeated

i'll take this bait
how will we know when the real battle has started?

We are building strength. However, we need to focus on ethnonationalism, drop Trump because his presidency is failing and absolutely have a Night of the Long Knives to get rid of the nazis.

I know you guys might think democracy is 'slave morality' or whatever, and there is some truth to that. However, democracies are inherently stronger than other forms of government because they gain support from the entire population. They are the only form of governance that can compete.

A new Alexander will take up the sword.

I ask for evidence, poltard offers vague cryptic shit, so it goes

But you already have your Fuher. Or should I say, Furrier!

Are you kidding? Normies haven't stfu about Trump since September 2016, every word he says is the top story on all media sites non stop.

Everyone in that picture was paid to be there.

Things are too good economically right now. We have to wait for the effects of climate change and the inertia of the demographic shift to continue. Things are lunatic socially right now but the economy is booming. Things will get interesting when the equatorial regions start to empty out and head north.

More like gaining strength and influence. We're still very far from winning.

Source?

The vast majority of tiki-torchers have been ID by FaceBerg and many have had serious consequences thrown at them.

The only major actor not ID'd is this guy with the RECENTLY UNFOLDED NSDAP flag.

You can think all the leaders are controlled op, or not. But the vast majority of the followers are true believers.

The Normies are becoming desensitized to the constant manufactured outrage. Slowly but surely. There will always be a progressive core but the less extreme people are starting to tune out a little bit. And yes the Overton window has shifted dramatically in the last 18 months. No major progress will be made in the near future but the groundwork is being laid rather quickly in the grand scheme of things. Political Polarization is only accelerating and white people are growing more and more cynical regarding the political discourse that’s being driven by the democrats. You see it in the demographic polling numbers, and it means nothing but I anecdotally see and here people shifting rightward gradually.

This.

I think a likely scenario is white nationalists are normalized to the level of Black Nationalists / Black Panthers in the US. Some feel threatened by them, some support them, some mock them, most ignore them.

But the jews can't tolerate that status quo, even if they'd mostly be okay in it, so they'll keep pushing.

The way I see it the more “Dynamic” and “Diverse” we become paradoxically the more our movement will grow. Blacks vote 95% democrat because they feel an acute pressure to tribalize rightly or wrongly. The white vote is much more split because we still have the illusory luxury of picking and choosing. You saw in the last election the white vote solidifying republican and that trend will only continue, as the rhetoric in our media and universities makes the average white more and more alienated and uncomfortable. The whites who refuse to blend into the new “normal” in the coming decades will form a stubborn plurality in our populace who will control a majority of the capital, and hopefully enough numbers to throw our weight around. I bet the coming decades will see straight white nationalists, and their leftists equals elected to our highest office as the landscape keeps fracturing, especially if the climate or economy worsens drastically. The end result will either be Balkanization or one side utterly destroying the other.

Worry about your own politics.

Why are so few White Nationalists true Nordic or Germanic peoples? Why so many fucking nigger-colored hair-having 96.7% "whites" and so few of the REAL thing?

When The Night comes, you won't even know what hit you.

Yeh, no. That one dude in center is from St. Louis and he practically had to go into hiding the hate for him was so bad.

>normies have finally shut the fuck up about DRUMPF
Oh, plenty of us are still plenty pissed, but a lot of us have chosen to keep our powder dry until the 2018 congressional campaign season begins to heat up. You ain't seen nothing yet, boyo.

Yeah, lets just try to metamorphose into 100% to make you happy.
The more bleach, the better, just cause 100% isn't 100% doesn't make any fucking sense, according to just about EVERYONE, there are no pure whites anymore, we still know what to look for though, fair skin, blonde hair, blue eyes.
As long as we get there it's all good.

When they label the Alt right a terrorist group and they start hunting us down.

>having brown hair makes you non-white

fuckin wot

There were many brown haired Anglo and Germans before they settled over here. There are Norwegians, Swedes and Finns in the upper Midwest, but guess what, the Scandinavian acorn falls straight down Stockholm and Minneapolis both love bringing in Sudanese and Somalis, so maybe that's why you don't see many le'Nord dissident-Right guys.

I haven’t seen daylight in a decade.

we consider the sjw's and the far right, nazi idolizers etc etc as the same kind of people, both sides can be totally ignored .

Trump's popularity is bound to increase after the failure of the doomsday predictions to come true, the short-term lowering of tax and the complete political ineptitude of his opposition.

There hasnt really been a crisis yet. I think the NK thing was largely fabricated, his re-election depends on the economy and his ability to deal with whatever random thing happens next.

You're a big guy.

Nazis and SJWs are both driving and stretching the paradigm for the left and right

When one side gets more radical, they pull their entire political party with them

I favor Balkanization.

Yes, 6’4”

they are the same type of people, same personalities, just set to a different task...they are succeeding in grabbing headlines and the minds of people who don't know any better... but most thinking people just ignore them.

>drop Trump
we see your shilling, fingolian
try again
try harder
for you
now gtfo

this map is retarded.

Literally every Discord server I'm a part of has gone from basic bitch normie meme posting to non stop Nazi propaganda and discussions of white ethnostates. We are winning. It is glorious.

No, when one side becomes more extreme, it ends up influencing other public figures

For example, look at the amont of alt-lite public figures who have endorsed ethno-nationalism in the last year.

Just recently STYX announced he would be teaming up with the alt-right to fight against the leftists.

Normies are laughing at you manchildren

If this year was any indication Trump should unironically win by a landslide in 2020. Just the mere fact that life is more-or-less the same, if not better(!) as it was a year ago has woken a lot of people up.

There isn't going to be any winning until the problem is cut out at the roots.
This is a cyclical event. It will die down. We'll get complacent again and it will resurface. It's been doing it for all of recorded history.

we will win because we are funny cunts, the left is about control, they cant meme at all. I got black friends talking about how a white ethnostate is a good idea, atleast 80% white,

>Says the Pirate memeflag

Climate change? Nigga the effects of climate change will only be a blip that we will not be able to say "this was caused by climate change" from anyways. Things like the Houston flooding, or the California drought, events which at best we might be able to call "exacerbated" by climate change... Except the sky is falling leftist faggots that is.

Not an argument.

This is a good metric. I remember before Cville there were tons of normies coming out in favor of our views - Baked Alaska, Jontron, a few others I can't remember.

Cville killed a lot of that though. Many disavowed. That's why failures are so devastating and why we need to avoid them.

Technically we had a lot more latent supporters post-GamerGate though. Pretty much every prominent male YouTuber who wasn't a fag was on Sup Forums's side. Explicitly pro-white identity politics can be a very divisive issue, especially when some of our supporters still think it's a good idea to throw up romans in public.

It's very important to look outside your bubble on these things. I'm sure leftists think that everyone hates Trump too.

well, if thats not an argument, try presenting one

Democracy is a tool of the kikes to subvert our nations trough media manipulation.

I'm a former berniecuck who is only recently switched to supporting trump. You're not winning at all. White women will be our downfall.

I work with a hotep dindu and we take turns triggering people by pointing out the degeneracy in modern society. 2017 was a very good year.

>implying styxhexenhitler1488 was ever not our skeleton

1) You can't fool everyone forever. For all of the allegations against and investigations into Trump, the evidence found is weak. Even normal iq people are starting to see through this charade. At this point the left has cried wolf so fucking often that if they were to ever find any real evidence most people will ignore it. There is no reason to believe the left's attacks on Trump anymore.

2) People have limits on what they can tolerate and ignore. The left has failed to control the nutjobs and the moderates are too politically correct to call out the nutjobs. As a result people are turning to the only people trying to do anything to stop the crazies. The left has chased away normies with the white privilege and antifa crap. What's more is that instead of fixing these failing policies they are doubling down on them. People might not say it publicly, but they are steering right.

facts I made up: The Blog

aids ridden niggers dicks I sucked: the comment

Democracy is the consequence of a failed aristocracy. All of the people selecting all of the positions (as is present within Financial Democracy) will inevitably give way to tyranny, because the system is populist in nature. This effect is kept at bay by divide and conquer tactics on part of the Financial elite, for example the mass influx of aliens.
However, my brothers and sisters, the tide is turning. We have a chance.

Maybe, maybe not. At the end of the day if the leftists are correct about climate change then it is, if handled correctly actually quite benificial to us. A few million Syrians caused a massive rightward swing in European politics. If a few millions turns into tens or even hundreds of millions it then becomes an acute threat to our civilization and not something that can be pushed under the rug. Regardless if the climate changes drastically or not the demographic shift will bring the West rightwards politically just less abruptly.

the question is how far right do we meme to move that overton window. idk, space-fash? push technofuturism so hard that the shitlibs go traditionalist.

stock market just plowed through 26,000. everybody realizes Trump is right. Trump is good for jobs, and Trump is good for America.

Trump is winning, and everybody loves a winner.

Fuck you kike shill.

No.
Was at a bar last night and was discussing normal shit with some Stacy. She takes a drink and says 'you're not a republican are you?'
We won't be accepted for a long time.

Try taking a trip to Scandinavia, there are more brown haired or brown eyed natives than you think. Whether someone is blonde or not does not affect them being white.

I wasn't paid to be there, I lost my job because of this

all I've ever wanted to be is a space bounty hunter.

I believe if you hit a normies constantly with red pills over a sustained time that person is going to start to see a pattern and finally realize it was the Jews all along.

You just gotta keep at it.

I wasn't paid to be their either. Didn't lose my job though because I was openly a nazi before Unite the Right.

Kek

I was getting a haircut from a bitter 32 year old cat lady. She kept prying me about politics so I started jokingly telling her that Trump is god emperor and whites are the master race

She was visibly angry. Started raising her voice. The angrier she got the harder I started laughing, although I was nervous she would give me a bad haircut. I started telling her that she better give me a good haircut and not discriminate for my political views. By the time I left she was fuming.

She later told somebody I know that she finds me very attractive and wondered when I was coming back

Women are REALLY fucking weird

Is that what a big buck looks like in Australia?

No that’s what the average Australian woman looks like

I have a Facebook of over 3,000 ppl made up of diverse men and women for business networking. White men and women are openly mocking liberals, illegal aliens, muslims, and black people who claim everything in creation is racist (to them specifically, not just stating in general). People are beyond giving a fuck. They are tired of being labeled racist and bigots by the left over EVERYTHING. No one gives a fuck about their whiny rants and bullshit anymore. They tell them to fuck off. Debates are no longer shut down with the mere name call of racist flung at someone.

I think the tide is finally turning. At least, I hope it is...

It's all one big shit test. They're predisposed to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Fuck off fag and worry about your own country.

>memeflaggot
Every time

I was at a restaurant the other day, and there was a huge family sitting next to me. Working-class types

The dad was praising trump and calling journalists “whiny Jews”. The table started chuckling

I dunno. Maybe it’s just confirmation bias but it’s looking good to me. I’ve got about 500 liberals on my Facebook and most have given up on bitching about trump. A few of them have even started making fun of liberals and mocking the anti-white agenda, these are berniefags I’m talking about too.

You absolute mad man. I wouldn't have the balls to do that to an irrational woman with scissors. The second I got outed for being at Charlottesville, a handful of girls I hadn't talked to in years came out of nowhere and were really insistent on trying to talk to me. It's the bad boy thing I think.

this is some serious black magic skill.

I can't imagine a business that would keep you around after that, depends on your state I guess. It was suicide to keep me employed since I'm from California and the shop was getting terrorist attack tier threats. I didn't even present any beliefs I was just there for the shit show

>we need to focus on ethnonationalism
>and absolutely have a Night of the Long Knives to get rid of the nazis.
>we need to focus on ethnonationalism
>get rid of the nazis

Lol, ok.

Assume resistance.

>and calling journalists “whiny Jews”. The table started chuckling

That part made me lol as I pictured it.

Lmao dude the entire salon was just staring at us. She went into this autistic rant about trickle down economics and I started telling her it only works when white people do it.

That’s interesting about charolettesville. I had something similar happen to me. I attended trump’s rally in Chicago which got shut down with a violent riot. People literally ex-communicated me after I went there.

But after trump won, about 4 girls sent me messages asking me about trump and the election, one of them was even a fucking negroid SJW chick who later offered to suck my dick (despite claiming to hate trump supporters).

I also fucked a hot liberal Filipino after telling her that duterte is based and we need him to come here and kill the degenerates.

I guess sometimes politics can make women’s pussies wet if you take the most controversial viewpoint available. But I do think the time is over for getting laid based on political viewpoints

Don't conflate trump camp with spencer camp.

Libs are beginning to come to the realization that they're wrong about trump.... but nobody accepts charlottesville nonsense.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>I have a Facebook
OH WOW REALLY? WHAT A DIFFERENCE YOU ARE MAKING!

>I guess sometimes politics can make women’s pussies wet if you take the most controversial viewpoint available
my fiance looks like a tatted out dredlock wearing sjw whore, except she's a traditional redpilled qt waifu who gets wet whenever I tell her I'm a fascist.
She always liked Nazis though, so she was never actually much of an sjw type.

>the only people who voted for hitlery were soyboy faggot cityfolk and their feminazi owners
>everyone else voted for trump

newfag.

Not even close.

>68 counties vs 6,357 counties
looks like a minority voted for hillary