Multiculturalism does`nt wor-

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-radio-and-tv-18149316
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/
youtube.com/watch?v=MD43y6fvdE4
youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY&t=7s
hooktube.com/watch?v=i7EqMg41fiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Niggers and sandniggers don't work

Yeah, we know

SNOW BEANERS WILL BE SPEAKING ARABIC SOON FUCK YOURSELF

Oh, Canada !

"Canada prepares for an Asian future"
>bbc.com/news/world-radio-and-tv-18149316

"The politics of 2036, when Canada is as brown as it is white"
>theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/

lol this country is getting worse by the minute and our cuck overlord justin is not going to do shit to help.

its doesnt fag

>memeflag
opinion discarded

>0

In Chinese, "Canada" and "No family" are homophones.

-k
And it's coming from Canadian. Get fucked and hang yourself

Autistic Americans (this guy is a proxy nigger) always ignore issues by posting a crudely photoshopped image of a law that allows people more freedumz

Freedumz is bad if Canada can has freedumz, Canada has too much freedumz

Before you post my fat burger friends just remember one thing:

>Canada is much whiter than the US
>Canada has much less asian people than the US does
>Canada has much less brown people than the US does
>Canada recently had 10 years of conservative rule while the US had 8 years of A BLACK LIBERAL PRESIDENT

HOLD THESE ABOVE TRUTHS TO BE SELF EVIDENT YOU PEICES OF SHIT!

Trudeau should be made king of sweden

Oh fuck off Little Potato

>he cant counter my argument so he resorts to posting stale memes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
>doesnt refute my argument
neck yourself

You know you are fucked

Goto any mall in an urban center in ontario and you will see literally no difference.

Just a sea of skintight jeans and makeup.

your a worthless piece of shit who doesnt represent this country at all, I look forward to the day when we drag you out into the street and shoot you in front of your neighbours
Fuck you nigger

---- a real canadian

>13% of the American population is African

Yeah and we are fucked lmao

>theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/
journalists need to be killed

Don't believe the lies.

Canadian Liberals are like Looney Tunes versions of Ameircan Liberals. They are fucked out of their minds.

>he can't even come up with an argument because he's a stereotypical liberal retard who denies reality because it's too uncomfortable

Hahahahahahahaha

Not enjoying the diversity buddy?

At least we got some value out of their great great grandparents. You imported nothing but heartache and ethnic destruction. Allah achbar

ahh a fellow can-cuck

we arent fuck and neither are you
if canada was 10% white and a race war kicked off I would still bet on whites
no other race besides whites have proven time and time again thier ability to rise from the ashes and wage ungodly warfare laying waste to all in thier path
the European man invented genocide, perfected it, it is to us an artform and this world is our canvas

>Don't believe the lies.
>Canadian Liberals are like Looney Tunes versions of Ameircan Liberals. They are fucked out of their minds.

Stephen LeDrew was once the leader of the Canadian Liberal Party. He had a serious wake up call when Tucker knocked him down on his ass. Tucker Carlson gave him enough publicity in Canada (Tucker is big in Canada, believe it or not) to make people turn on him in large numbers.

youtube.com/watch?v=MD43y6fvdE4

t. angsty teenager who knows fuck all about politics

I bet you get bullyed at high school as well

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY&t=7s

forgot my punch line......

>suicide

From your mouth, to God’s ears

Who the fuck let India get nukes?

multiculturalism does not work

holy shit

better head for israel while you still can shlomo, the day is coming when your escape routes will be closed
hooktube.com/watch?v=i7EqMg41fiY

Trudeau is such a fag

>holy shit

The funny thing is, I think Canadian media is on to this "meme" (even though it is not a meme, seriously) and they are trying to counter it with weird propaganda like this...

Look at how they Photoshop middle-age Justin Trudeau to look like his "dad" Pierre Trudeau.

I wish I was making this up. But I am not.

Fucking commie scum

top fucking kek

Even this painting could be edited to look like Trudeau with a few minor edits.

When i was in school learning history, i always wondered what made the Germans become nazis. I dont have to wonder anymore

nicebro

>does'nt
mudslime confirmed

Cheers !

cool story! tell us more about the time you were influenced by propaganda!

One time at bandcamp. This commie faggot tried to Subvert my country, and i punched xir !

seconded