Does trump even like guns?

I don’t think I’ve ever heard him comment on gun rights or second amendment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=triscQpC398
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/713
nationalreview.com/article/455614/russia-national-rifle-association-trump-campaign-alexander-torshin-maria-butina-organized-crime
youtu.be/bW8R5gxuPtk
youtube.com/watch?v=tqBbUmITyu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He’s a city cuck. Probably never shot a gun in his life

youtube.com/watch?v=triscQpC398

doesn't he conceal carry? or used to before he got secret service?

Trump isn't much of a gun dude, but Donald Jr is a huge gun nut and advises Trump on gun related matters. Don Jr wants suppressors to be legal.

Idk sounds like he’s lying

He isn't a liberal. Liberals wouldn't allow their sons to go hunting, camping, and fishing.

Yeah he does, he used to mention it from time to time at rallies

>you'll never be surrounded by the finest, most alpha servicemen, all carrying weapons, with the sole purpose of protecting you

He actually carries everywhere and has for a long time. Jokes on you.

Trump has guns. There was an NYPD event at a shooting range and he brought 3 personal guns...a usp45, a sig p229, and an s&w .38 snubbie. Allegedly he carried the .38 all the time in the business world.

that gun is illegal because it has the president's seal on it.
which means that the gun must be publicly commissioned and therefore cannot belong to only one person.
so unless that handgun stays in the oval office, the national archives, the national museum, or is destroyed, it is the most illegal weapon on the planet.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/713

Trump did the work to get a carry permit in NYC
if he doesn't like guns he at least understands their value

>wants suppressors to be legal
Why. Suppressors would only benefit assassins and thugs who want silent kills. Why the fuck does someone who just wants to defend himself need a suppressor? To protect his poor little ear drums? Seriously, when you have killed someone in self defense you WANT people to hear the gunshots so the cops can come ASAP

nationalreview.com/article/455614/russia-national-rifle-association-trump-campaign-alexander-torshin-maria-butina-organized-crime

>silent kills

just reduces the number of miles your shot can be heard from

shall

can it be more kitsch

Stop it user I know you’re pretending to be retarded

How did these digits go unnoticed.

It may not be an act. In fact it probably is not.

I regret not buying a silencer for my mini 14 now

I fucking hate shills and newfags.

Dude the suppressors out now are really silent. Like really really silent. Would be ezpz for an assassin to get away with murder if no one heard the gunshot to call the cops
Good argument. You know I’m right

He carries, you uninformed retard.

Suppressors are not like in video games. The thing that makes a gun make a loud cracking sound is the bullet breaking the sound barrier. Okay?

Suppressors don't do that. In order to make a gun silent, you need to make it subsonic, and this is done with a mix of modifications, or perhaps a certain type of ammo, like 22 caliber.

Don’t be stupid

you'd have to prove that Jesse James intended to cause harm to the president's image with it

i do wonder if it could be ruled free speech

Main reason suppressors are for home defense is that I don't need to pick up fucking hearing protection before capping some nignog thief or glow in the dark CIAnigger in my house. You're a moron. Every microsecond counts.

>not having earpro in at all times

cleaRLY A HaPpEeNiNg!!!!

SO MANY!

Unlawful Seal On Gun gets President Trump impeached!!

>legal in more restrictive states like NY
Are revolvers the most reliable too?
youtu.be/bW8R5gxuPtk

>that gun is illegal because it has the president's seal on it
in that case Trump sent me two illegal pint glasses last year

Please file your grievances somewhere more relevant. They are very welcoming to discussions like the one you brought up.

>I need ear protection
These men, (yes these are men, something your little sensitive “oh no muh ear drums” ass isn’t) would like to have a word with you

>loud cracking sound isn't the explosives in your cartridge goy
Most cartridges are subsonic, noguns fag. In order to make a gun silent you need to constrain the expanding gases from the propellant. Subsonic ammo by itself isn't going to do anything.

Look at an OTs silent revolver's cartridges to see how it's really done. No suppressor.

I miss this interview. Heartiste wrote an entire article about this on.

That's the beauty of the concealed carry, you never know who's doing it.

>silent kills
>suppressors

Suppressors reduce the volume of your average pistol shot from "jet engine at full throttle next to your head" to "jackhammer breaking up a sidewalk 10 feet away"

It's still loud as fuck, just suppressed enough that you don't need hearing protection to avoid eardrum damage

oh shit. checked

>1911 pistols

>not hearing the screams of agony from your enemy
lol gay

>Most cartridges are subsonic
you wat m8?

He always wears a vest and he always carries 2 guns. H&K .45 and a .38 Smith & Wesson j frame

i can't hear you Ivan, my earpro is in

No they aren't. Stop getting your info from video games and movies. Have you ever actually stood next to a supressed rifle? Still loud as shit.

Sure, let me just call them over from across the room in a normal speaking voice
Oh wait, I can't

>Most cartridges are subsonic
Holy fuck no. Opinion immediately disregarded.

News flash, kikeanon, those dark areas in their ears are Honeywell QP400s.

Never got the carry vibe from 8bit guy. But you never know.

>It's still loud as fuck
only if you don't use subsonic ammo

They do wear ear pro, every chance they get. They leave them off in combat situations because they need to talk to those around them. Their 99% chance of tinnitus pretty much proves you need earpro to shoot.

>*muffled Hail to the Chief in the distance*

youtube.com/watch?v=tqBbUmITyu8

Yet, he does.

Lets be fair, no one ever wears them. Not saying it's smart.

>thinks silencers work like in movies
Don't be retarded, nigger.

Nice, never suspected him either.

Sooooo... what the cuck happens to these guys who wear no ear protection and empty clip after clip after clip for months on end (if they are still alive)

999s on 999s. Kek is strong in that vid

>implying he doesn't have an AMT Javelina

It's old and obscure enough to be right up his alley

Jesse James is a cheating and wife beating pos.

Kys op any man who follows him can leave Sup Forums now

>Doesn't conceal a full size 92

.45 all subsonic. .300 blackout all subsonic. .38 special all subsonic. 9mm are produced in subsonic. 5.56 is produced in subsonic. All shotgun ammo is subsonic.

Just because your pet rifles all use hot ammo doesn't mean the most common shit isn't subsonic. .22LR is the most common load and almost all of it is subsonic.

kys faggots.

They have shit hearing and ringing in their ears. I have trouble hearing thanks to a 240 myself

Hearing loss isn't some secret, its just a part of the .mil life.

Are you telling me that powerful lobbies are international in scope and have unsavory characters in them? Shocked and appalled. Glad MSM is there to discuss corruption, at least when it involves those hostile to Clinton's and the dnc

Who gives a fuck women are literally property and if you don’t put them in their place and show them that you can easily fuck other women she will just think you are weak and then she will be the one cheating on you
I know autism is incurable but trust me, this is actually how women think

He supports nationwide concealed carry.

>most cartridges are sub sonic
You are too dumb.

They Fuckin go deaf retard.

Not all .300 BLK is sunsonic. Have you heard any of those suppressed? I have. 9mm and .300 are still loud as fuck. If you supressed .38 I'd be impressed and I think only one company makes a suppressor for 12 gauge, and I'd be willing to be it's still loud.

>almost all 22 is subsonic
That is so wrong it hurts. Jesus just go on sgammo and look.

>pet rifle
.223? The most common round after 9mm is a pet round?

Just because it is produced in subsonic doesn't make it common.
How often do you really hear about people using subsonic 5.56? It's also difficult to find. There's a reason .300 blackout exists now.
And most .22 is subsonic? Bullshit. It isn't difficult to find, but it isn't anywhere close to being popular.
.45 is correct though.

You are fucking restarted. I’m not going to go through your list.

45 is subsonic.
9mm can be had subsonic.

Everything else is just fuckin wrong
Eat a bullet faggot

vast majority of shotgun ammo is supersonic

'produced in' means nothing

factory .22lr loads are all supersonic (why else do i have two boxes of advertised subsonic federal? checkmamte athetits)

so you were able to name 2 mainstream calibers that are subsonic, good for you

>being this easily triggered

The 40 grain subsonic 22lr rounds are quiet as fuck with a suppressor, especially when using a rifle

It's a nice gun, I'll give you that. But the engraving gives you no tactical advantage whatsoever. Unless you were planning to auction it off as a collector's item. And you're forgetting one more very basic thing...

You don't have what it takes to kill me.

>Doesn't use a 12.7mm as a home defense round

That gun looks quite overcompensating.

Is the Colt 1911/SAA the Burger version of the ancestral sword at this point?

You're pretty good!

it should, the 'original' longslide by that company starred in terminator 1

because my dick is small i bought a tanfoglio witness hunter

Ah the hog. I hated carrying that fucker on a road March but loved to fire it. 28lbs of murder

thats sick

Am I the only one whose autism can't get over that front sight placement? I mean if you're going to build a custom longslide 1911, maybe you should put the front sight in, the front. It dosen't even matter if it could flex too much, that gun will never be fired.

Yes but still not a whisper. The only round I trust not to be fired without earpro on though. Was weird firing without it, felt wrong.

>I mean if you're going to build a custom longslide 1911, maybe you should put the front sight in, the front.

it's not a longslide, it's a compensator
jesse bitched out

Finish Him... Fatality!

That’s a tacky ass gun, even for Donald

ENGRAVINGS..........

I need that meme that says " how i sleep when an illegal immigrant is deported" or something along those lines with a happy girl sleeping.. can anyone help a brotha out?

Not a six shooter. Sad!

Digits of truth right there.

Y-you too

Wiser man than I. I have damaged my hearing from firing with no ear protection.

Fair enough I rescend my argument. Ita just... evem though Sandra Bullock raised a nigger son... I still love her like I love Ann Hathaway...

They are not really meant to be used, though they can be. They are meant to be fucking gorgeous.

If you're not using 10mm. Get out.

>it is the most illegal weapon on the planet.
"Sir, we have reason to believe Iran has purchased a nuke from Russia, we need to-

"Never mind that, somebody posted a gun with the President's seal on Instagram, we must mobilize!"

I hope your pretending to be retarded