UK PROUDLY PRESENTS: THE VOYEUR BATHROOM IN SCHOOLS!

>Pictures sent to The Independent show that the toilet cubicle doors are now exposed to an open corridor, and are in clear sight of at least one classroom and a CCTV camera. Voyeur

Insha'Allah brothers!

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/outrage-school-removes-wall-girls-11888184
youtube.com/watch?v=6Jt4CvasFkY
frasercoastchronicle.com.au/news/parents-boycott-after-school-exposes-girls-toilets/3315950/
youtube.com/watch?v=vyuDNsTSXl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the next step is to remove the door completely

allahu akbar

Only fag Europeans would be mad at this . I would stand outside the yellow tape with my arms folded with a nice welcoming smile on my face

sweet sweet pedophilia

Finally we are not being racist against the Asiatics!

MR WHITE RACIST TEAR THESE WALLS DOWN

For what purpose

They're probably claiming women are getting raped in the bathroom. So they'll take the doors and walls off so everyone can see thus preventing alleged rape in the bathroom

Instead, men will follow women outside the bathroom and rape them outside the bathroom

>Parents have claimed their children have been told the wall had been removed in a bid to stop smoking, bullying and pupils skipping class by hiding in the toilets.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/outrage-school-removes-wall-girls-11888184

Is it time to sterilize the UK? They didn't come up with that on their own, did they?

At my schools in the USA, there were never stall doors...

Holy fuck that looks like a third world-tier bathroom.

more like a prison

I honestly don't know how this isn't going to end in a massive, bloody, "civil" war -- though it won't be civil war in the usual sense (brits on brits) but brits on immigrants.

The jews will be supplying arms and military support to the invaders.

The jews will be supplying arms and military support to the invaders.
The jews will be funding and supplying both sides as they always do

>Fucking caution tape.
The state of your country.

>stop bullying by removing most of the privacy of taking a piss

What fucking retard tier school trustee thought this was a good idea? Fucking honestly.

ffs what bathroom stall has doors that open in instead of out

All the ones that aren't ADA for the cripple bowl. wtf world do you live in?

Fuck their luck, its traditional to bunk off in the bogs,or go for a smoke there.
The girls will just find another place to do it anyway.

Now everyone in school will know which girls take smelly dumps

Hallway toilets were the worst, nothing quite like trying to pinch a leaky shit with thirty screaming kids waiting for maths class right outside the cubicle door.

The one in that scene in dumb and dumber did, and that was in burger town. They all open inwards.

Might stop people from dealing drugs there.

>shitting in public

>Now everyone in school will know which girls take smelly dumps

Dumps are generally smelly

>shitting at school
Nah

If you took a shit at my school there would be kids climbing the stall to watch you do it.
Lesson learned I only did a poo there once.
Did this happen in other schools? Or did I get sent to a weird school?

>Did this happen in other schools?
No. What the fuck is happening on your little shithole island?

I wish I knew?
It was a primary school in a small village we moved to,was weird as fuck really.

>aye m8's come heva look in this frat boy foking taking a shit in school haha
>nice small cock fgt 1vs1 me

>If you took a shit at my school there would be kids climbing the stall to watch you do it.
what

>Not shitting in the cisterns and urinals for bants

I'm not making it up either.
It really happened.

Yeah i belive you
I was always afraid of something like that so in toilet when i heared kid entered i hold my breath so he wont know im pooping, but if something like that ever happend i'd come out and maul his face for disrespecting of privacy

I bet you shit on the floors too, faggot. You're the type of nigger that needs the turbo shitter 9,000 and a helmet.

Same here. And usually no mirrors, and a couple of nig nogs shooting dice off in the background to chrystallize the image

There is no way this wasn't motivated by wanting to watch young girls piss. No fucking way. The excuses are 100% too flimsy.

Your question should have been
>ffs what bathroom stall has doors that open out instead of in
Because I don't know which door opens out, other than the cripple toilet.

They hope. But we know the enemy this time.

British imposed this open culture on India too.

What the fuck is a cistern? English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Kookier has happened
youtube.com/watch?v=6Jt4CvasFkY

This seems plausible. Notice they extended the stall walls and doors to the floor.

The cistern is the box of water behind the toilet you uneducated fucking piece of shit. YOU'RE THE REASON EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF OUR EDUCATION GODDAMN IT.

No need to shit on the floor when we have designated shitting halls

at least everyone will know whose on their period.

We are reaching peak degeneracy

>no bathroom for the 3rd or 4th gender

Problematic

The real problem is now the shitskins are going to be able to just look and follow women into the bathroom. At least before they would be uncertain about what they were facing. There's literally zero obstacles for their harassment now.

We attempted to stop murder and violent crime by outlawing guns and knives. We're not smart.

Not a very smart move. The real question is why is there so much bullying, skipping classes and smoking going on there?

Clearly someone had a stupid idea.

BTW: Here's a link
frasercoastchronicle.com.au/news/parents-boycott-after-school-exposes-girls-toilets/3315950/

>poo gas and particles, urine and that nasty smell of tampon bags will aerate the campus
whos ready for another plague?

I mean, I guess this will stop all that. You could also make them shit on the floor in the classroom, that'd stop everything as well and they wouldn't even miss out on the lecture.

>The state of your country.
>Oi u cheeky fucka, where's your 'all pass liscense??

Yeah this happened to my brother
It's not even a rare occurrence because I know other people mention it before. It was a meme in my highschool to not shit in school because we always expected a kid to be stood outside waiting for you to come out so he could say "haha you had a poo"

I mean it's not a nice solution but if ever there was a place where it was justifiable it's the fucking girls toilets in a school.

Bitches get up to all sorts of nasty shit in there.

"let's just generally reduce human dignity and wellbeing because we can intellecually justify why it doesn't really matter"

"good idea lol"

t. post modernists

>college girls supposedly in question
>pedophilia
What?

I misread. Fuck me.

>The school in question

Why didn't they do it to the boys toilets?

it's only natural for young pajeets to observe someone shitting into toilet and not on street
i dunno why you are surprised

In my french university, there are almost no non-mixte WC (if was always like that). The only problem is that the toilets are generally too dirty for the women.

Well, atleast the girls wont be shagging in the toilets now like they used to back when I was a teen.

We call it the tank in the US, nigger

>stop smoking, bullying and pupils skipping class
anyone who needed that explaining has brain damage

probably most poltards

>pupils skipping class by hiding in the toilets.

In a college? Just leave it if you don't want to assist to classes.

>In a college?
Yeah now I'm fucking confused.

Cletus, pls...

>walk by St Mary's College female bathroom
>*BRRAAAAAAPPPPPPP*
>arrested by the noise, stop by and wait
>*BRAAAAAPPPPPPFFFFFTTTTTTT*
>"omg wtf is that noise" say more students as they also stop
>*SSSSSPPPPRRRRTTTTTTTFFFFFFFZZ*
>"haha omg who's in there?"
>girl comes out
>everybody laughs
>she gets called Bullhorn Booty Brittany for the rest of th- no w8 she kills herself
gj, foolproof idea

This country went through a phase of calling secondary schools colleges for some reason, calling them academies now is the new hot shit

In the civilized world college is another name for high school. Tertiary education is called university not college.

You have to go back. We don't want brits here. We declared independence from them about 250 years ago.

Burn

And now you're ruled by Jews in Israel that abduct and kill your kids then feed them back to you.
youtube.com/watch?v=vyuDNsTSXl8

>we hate white people and white language
Well, I mean, if you want to admit you like being 56% go right on ahead. I'm going to call you out for having the education of a monkey.

toilet

tank
a
n
k

>t mongrel language

>we 56 nao, don't cum here Nigel
Fuck off shitskin

American English retains its roots.
Modern Island English is a bastardization.

>isolation means fuck europeans
No, it means America first. I say close the borders to reduce the black, spic, Jew and Asian population.

>using the word "cistern" is too wordy

If someone took a shit in the bathrooms here we'd throw wet paper towels over the wall at them.
>t. Cali

>I say close the borders to reduce the black, spic, Jew and Asian population
>t. the donald
At our current demographic projections, you could stop all immigration and will still become a minority in your lifetime.

Yh this happened at my schools as well, it was dumb. I have to assume that everyone involved in watching was a faggot.

Nice reading comprehension, moran.
That's not even remotely close to an argument to what I said.

There used to be a paedo teacher in my school who we used to call "Jack y Bog" (this is in Wales) and he was constantly in the boys room looking over the cubicles with weak excuses for doing so, ("You've been in there a long time now boyo!).

When we were all in sixth form we used to kick ten tons of shit out of him on a regular basis.

>tank isn't english

jasfar pls

Did he ever fiddle you or your mates?
We had one in ours too but he'd just hold your hands and sing to you. He went to the local gaybar too.

>to
Whoops.
I meant 'and', as in close the borders AND take action to reduce non-white population.

>At our current demographic projections, you could stop all immigration and will still become a minority in your lifetime.
Also, this claim is wrong, according to recent birth rates.

Nice delusion mate

We had a paedo caretaker, he was always in the girls toilets fixing something.
This was in the days when paedos were kind of unknown.

>delusion
There was an article floating around that said white births were increasing.

A ripple glass privacy screen at least would be something this is mental

>When we were all in sixth form we used to kick ten tons of shit out of him on a regular basis.

You do realize he enjoyed it? Physical contact with the boyos.

One running boot at the cubicle door will be great bullying tactic.
Plus the door locks never work anyway

>in a bid to stop smoking, bullying and pupils skipping class by hiding in the toilets

Maybe it was just my school but none of that shit happened in the toilets. If you wanted a fag you went behind the school, bullying would happen wherever and if you wanted to skip class you just left the grounds

Sixth form is aged 16-18, I reckon they were probably too old for him to be getting a thrill out of it.

This happened to me too. I only went for a shit once, during an assembly. Some teacher came in, and I had to explain that I was taking a shit because he thought I was skipping.

>catholic
Every time

That included North Africans and Middle Easterners as white. It also isn't indicative of a trend, right now it's spurious, we'll have to see next year.