Everyone's ready for Sup Forums having a hundred code geass threads daily again?

Everyone's ready for Sup Forums having a hundred code geass threads daily again?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5kf50a_code-geass-miracle-anniversary-picture-drama_fun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not like we don't have them anyway.

Real PV fucking WHEN

what was it like here when cg was airing, gramps?

This shit is going to be first run of code geass tier

a hundred threads about code geass always active, and I do mean around a hundred.

I won't watch code geass unless it's dubbed
Sorry but I'll pass on those threads

Hell yeah, I know I'm for a ride and I can't wait

Nigger.

> dubbed
> Ruining your experience not watching in original
That should be punishable.

It's funny because some people will make threads for the sole purpose of flooding Sup Forums to recapture geass sundays. It'll be glorious.

>the openings will never be as good as JIBUN WO or TOUKANKU
why even bother desu

Do I understand japanese?
No I don't.
Plus why would I want to listen to the smooth faggy Japanese voices. they sound like fags.

Imagine every twist or conversation in a single episode getting a thread. Now combine that amount with shitposting threads. Finally, combine that amount with waifu threads. All of this, all at once.

Boy, your body is not prepared.

Sounds fun.

take a load of this guy

Too bad, because there will be no room for other threads.

>toukanku
>not I CONTINUE TO FIGHT O2

How does it feel to have such horrible tastes

Everyone make your bets for how big the shitstorm will be when Orange is killed off for having a power that is far too story breaking

And he's definitely going to get fucked up based on the PV (Standing in a pond, in his Britannia clothing, with green sparks flickering around him (Geifun Disturber?))

I haven't watched Code geass yet, is it worth watching?

I would say this image sums it up pretty well

yes

My poor man can't catch a break

CG kept the normies out, so this is a good thing.

Will Moot return for R3?

Who?

>normies
You're one of them. And no, CG is mainstream as fuck.

when are we going to get the full version of the picture drama?

Some faggot that became a cuckolded normie
I was wondering if he would watch R3

>faggy
Somebody hasnt heard wakamoto

You clearly weren't here for CG kid, it was back when Sup Forums was free of normies.

Still think the show is absolutly retarded and im glad i dropped it after 5 eps

I personally can't wait for CG threads to eliminate shitty generals

>Hating generals
Hello plebbit

When is season 3 due anyway?

He's going to be put into a coma after some kind of heroic deed and become a legume for the rest of season. They're not killing off a popular character just like that.

Code Geass: Rei of the Lost Colors when?

I want to watch Nunally get drilled by Lelouch 2.0.

It's funny how some people deluded themselves into thinking "CG will bring the glorious days", but in the end everything will be contained in one general with a few slow side threads. Nostalgiafags are really retarded.

It's mostly the cancerous JoJo and Dragon Ball threads that are ALWAYS UP that need to die. Especially considering the Dragon Ball autists make like 5 threads whenever their current general is at like 400 posts

Yes my filter is ready

3 weeks ago ?
dailymotion.com/video/x5kf50a_code-geass-miracle-anniversary-picture-drama_fun

>legume
I mean vegetable. Sorry for being a filthy ESL.

Only redditors use filters, it's a fact.

"I love Emilia" x10. Every episode, every week.

sub when ?

Only redditors know what other redditors do, it's a fact.

Umm no how else i supposed avoid the cancerous general

Even as someone who was here for it back in the day I actually agree essentially. Sup Forums has changed and is full of autists that either won't appreciate what it was, or will force themselves to act retarded just to imitate the old times. Unless the people that haven't browsed here in 5-10 years all come back CG isn't going to bring back Sup Forumss old glory.
Don't get me wrong I think it'll still be a blast and even hope that I'm wrong, but I'm just being realistic about it

When does the anime come out? Also what websites do you guys use to watch more obscure anime? Viz.com and cartoon network only have a limited amount of titles

>text board /anime/
I miss it already, it was so dead that it still had threads from 2007 but because of that it allowed cleaner discussions.
Removing text boards was a mistake fuck you moot.

I can't for the life of me remember where cc talked about george washington and Benjamin Franklin, can some help remind me? I wanna see that conversation again.

>what was it like here when cg was airing, gramps?

complete chaos. Sup Forums loved the shit out of it.

This, and even if it is a blast, you can bet newfags and dumbasses will fuck it all up with their new favourite phrases like “cuck” and “kys”.

Fuck off normie

Yeah, it'll be just another crossboarder and newfag fest like any anime that is popular.

You take it whole

Cry more.

I waited 10years for that.

Pathetic normalfag, trying to blend in.

Umm you might be retard

You can bet threads will be filled with "waaaaah this isn't the same as the threads before, its not as good waaaah"

Meh. There's still those three movies before R3 even aired. At this rate R3 will be airing in 2020.

Normie belongs here kid, you're not the meme authority.

When are the air dates for those movies?

???
they said 2017 in the PV so...

sometime between now and the distant future

>???
>...
CG threads are going to be great.

Im not good at keeping up with new info of anime so i was wondering if we got an exact date yet.

It's not like we have anything new to talk about.

But my answer was 100 percent accurate

There's a thing called "google", look it up newfriend

Weakass pussy

>Tfw yo beat Lost Colors so autistically you know how to unlock all routes and endings.
Anyone want a guide?

Is this from lost colors? Are there more translations?

No translations dead, but I can tell you the routes and how to unlock them and their endings.

Cornelia Route is merged with Nonette, both share the same route with Rai. Nonette makes the 1st move and takes Rai with her while Cornelia has to wait for their return.

Probably after the recap movies, so maybe next year.

I cant imagine what conquering cornelia would look like.

But even back then people were bitching about Geass threads so nothing would chance

>What conquering Cornelia is like
Saving her life during the battle at Narita and not dying repeatedly to a bunch of Japs that she becomes bothered and asks you to join her, but after a few days and not getting an answer back, she comes back and forces you to give her an answer if you're joining her or not.

tl:dr- Save her life then don't call her back so she has to confront you in person.

Hows she fall in love with rai though?

yeah, also waiting for subs from those two new picture dramas that came from the bd box set and of the ones from the Akito ova series.

After he saved her life in Narita and proved himself useful at the dock battle by getting rid of Zero. Also by the conversations the two have and hearing things about Rai from Nonette.

You spend 1/2 of the route talking to Nonette who then fucks off to do important shit, after Rai is recruited into Cornelia's Guards you then spend the other 1/2 speaking to Cornelia until Lelouch fucks up with SAZ and gets Euphie to issue the order to kill 11s.

Rai then fucks off to use his Geass to stop the event no matter what and encounters Nonette who catches them and confesses and tells him to come with her.

Epilogue part is Cornelia talking to Nonette about Rai, how Nonette snatched Rai off, and asking when are they going to get back.

You can also cuck Suzaku and go after Euphie.

Only if new Geass is a TV series.

That's not known right now.

At first I thought this idea was gay but now I realize this makes so much sense. Lulu is supposed to be the ultimate genius, and above everyone. He literally kills god in the second season. The smug face he has on the poster just shows how him surviving is another one of his genius moves. I can't wait to know how he pulled this off.

>. He literally kills god in the second season

Maybe you should rewatch

Isnt it pretty obvious he has charles's code, making him immortal?

Mosaiku kakera > Jibun Wo

Fight me

What exactly is god in code geass?

JIBUN WOOOO SEKAI SAEMO KAETEEEEEEEE SHIMAESOUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Cuck Suzaku

Tell me more of that

Classic

it's a sort of giant magnet for souls of dead people.
Or something.

So if charles killed it everyone would come back to life? He also said there would be no lies, i don't get that either.

After joining Cornelia's Guards instead of hitting up Nonette + Cornelia, Rai can just go spend time with Euphie who shoots the shit out of Rai after getting Geass'd, but comes out of it thanks to Rai's geass and apologizes for the horrible things she does and Rai comes under her permanent service and to stay by her side.

You can also cuck C.C away from Lelouch, cuck Kaguya from Zero, cuck Chidyo (The girl from the Japanese Liberation Front) from Tozin, and cuck Villetta from Oghi.

It should be noted: Kaguya, and Euphie have two variations of their routes in the Blue Moon Routes (Which are only available on the PS2 version) You can only get C.C love ending on the PS2. You can only get Kaguya normal ending and Chiydo on the PSP version (Japanese Liberation Front is PSP exclusive like how the Blue Moon Route is PS2 exclusive).