MBTI

well, i did this a while ago after i saw an mbti thread, but never posted my results because the findings really weren't that great. basically i went through the archives and tallied up all of the mbti types of anons in those threads to find out what the true redpilled Sup Forums types were. honestly wasn't even gonna post this, but im bored and if there is any interest i will post the rest of my findings itt.

>inb4 mbti is psuedoscientific garbage
sure, but its horseshoes and handgrenades tier science, close counts here. at least i think so

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/country-profiles/global/world.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/07/110725190044.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=PVRg4Xgo7Pc
pastebin.com/WXF6kD3j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i found 1040 responses, so these results should be accurate to a group of 100,000 people with a 95% confidence rating with a 3 percent margin of error. i doubt Sup Forums has that many people anyway, so this should be really accurate. obviously there could be double responses if people posted in multiple threads, but i doubt that it happened enough to make any significant difference

Guilty as charged intp/intj reporting in

who entp masterrace?

Intps and intj are the most passionate about finding truth even if it means sifting through 99% shit. Intp slightly more offbeat. Basically this is an intp paradise. We probably cant leave.

Its because we are a very intelligent and hyper aware bunch, hence the nogf memes around here

INTP master race reporting, I might not have the emotional energy to accomplish my dreams but at least I have an intimate knowledge of Syrian geography and fascist talking points

>Intps and intj are the most passionate about finding truth
>doesn't even ask for the rest of my research

INFJ here, Hitler was morally and politically correct about everything (Table Talk Hitler, not Mein Kampf Hitler or public speech Hitler), you faggots might be right about the statistics, but you're wrong about how to react to the statistics, empiricism is a shit-tier basis for an ideology, ethnocentrism merely contributes further to racial degradation (Not to mention you're literally copying the Jews and saying that their lifestyle is justifiable; even worthy of emulation. You would become like the Jews in order to defeat them, and in the process lose what made you distinct from them in the first place), as races are constructed out of a common purpose, toward a common destiny, that leads to the creation of a folk, and ultimately biogenetic distinction through generations, ethnicities are the result of a race forgetting or abandoning its purpose; focusing on the preservation of an ethnicity or "the white race" rather than the regeneration of a race causes fragmentation and disunity. Give people an ideal to unite around rather than an identity to divide yourself and others with and you can win over the population.

Pic related I find is interesting, can't say I disagree with it.

Great point user, this is a pitfall that might prove to be lethal.

ok im just gonna post everything i found i don't even care if anyone wants to listen. i did the same thing (going through the archives to find threads about mbti and tally the results) but for threads that were before Sup Forums got popular, or at least, when it was less popular. i was trying to see if we were getting more normies in here, because in these threads there are always anons complaining about how Sup Forums used to be 90% intp and intj. so this is the average for a period of time around 2015, but a few threads were in 2104 and some in early 2016. i wanted to find threads form earlier, but the archive only goes back to 2014, so i got the earliest ones i could find.

there weren't as many threads, so i didn't get as many respondents, but i still got a lot, enough for a 95% confidence level with a 4% margin of error.

This must have taken you awhile user, what prompted you to do all this, also I'm here because I'm interested in result. I'll post some stuff I have.

so this is the change over time. as you can see, Sup Forums has stayed pretty consistent. my conclusion is that we aren't getting more normies in here, we are just getting more autists who have seen the light. because of this, i now think that it is useless to try and "redpill normies." we can only redpill autists

it took me like two days of pretty diligent work honestly. i just wanted to find the statistics to try and get a better idea of what people make up Sup Forums. i'm sure the alphabet soup is already doing this, so we might as well too.

okay here are the threads marked out on a traffic map timeline. now this isn't representative of the traffic to Sup Forums specifically, but to Sup Forums in general, so take note of that, but Sup Forums has obviously gotten more popular in between the two separate data collections. so even as Sup Forums gains popularity, the mbti types stay the same. this reinforces what i was saying here about how normies aren't visiting Sup Forums in disproportionately higher numbers now, vs in 2015.

It's relieving to know there hasn't been a disproportionate normie influx, makes sense considering the natural repellents are as strong as they have ever been but at the same time I can't help but cringe at the traction in popularity, I guess in some regards it's inevitable.

here is the Sup Forums types chart compared to the general population chart. you can clearly see that there are certain types that are attracted to Sup Forums. these types are rare in the general population, but insanely over-represented on Sup Forums. the main takeaway, i think, is that normies have no hope. they are never going to be redpilled, we can only redpill the autists and weirdos. all this talk about how e-celebs are redpilling people is bullshit. they are just entertaining the normies, who immediately forget or stop caring about what they heard immediately after the youtube video ends. the real targets should all be the misfits and rejects out there.

ENTP godmode activated

i might try to sift through the big 5 threads too, but that will take a much longer time, and will be a lot harder to represent accurately. it would involve a lot more math and a lot more recording, which was what took up the most time on this.

The over represented on Sup Forums types are introverted nerds. Non nerds stay off the internet or hang out in popular spaces like normiebook.

here is Sup Forums compared to women too, just for shits. you can see the difference

here's the standalone graph if anyone wants it

and the pie chart

I'm impressed that you were motivated enough to carry this out, thank you.
>the real targets should be all the misfits and rejects out there
it's the same as it's always been, the normies will always side with the winning team, the autists will throw a fit if they lose.

thanks i appreciate that

im making a macro of all this info rn so keep this thread open if you want it

If you ever wonder why women are so bad at pragmatism, look at women's average mbti types compared to men's. Women dominate ISFJ and ESFJ, types that have low logic ability and no extraverted thinking.

This is accurate

okay here's the macro

>as races are constructed out of a common purpose, toward a common destiny, that leads to the creation of a folk, and ultimately biogenetic distinction through generations
Races are constructed out of a combination of shared genetics and shared culture. Shared genetics are the root of shared culture, as culture is built on shared personal preferences and history. Each race has a set of natural preferences that influence how they interpret and adapt to events. This is why multicultural societies never seem to have the same depth of culture or the same interpretation of law as homogeneous societies.

Excluding nonwhites from white ethnostates is crucial to rebuilding the white race because it's the closest we can get to a race with a unified purpose. Even if other races seem to have the same purpose as white people, they are psychologically different on a day to day level that makes total assimilation impossible.

The the "SF" are basically the normies?

Also consider that people "change types" over time. Their MBTI type doesn't change, but their principles and world view do. After adopting some of the arguments here, they could become less empathetic or more justice oriented, causing them to rate higher in thinking or judging.

INTP are the researchers while ENTP are the visionaries that understands your autism and leads you.

Have a bump, really interesting stuff

t. INFP

this is the definitive classification of normie vs autist tier types,, as backed up by anyone on the right hand column is basically trash

this pic is retarded. SF's are literally the worst

What the fuck is "SF"??
could you be more of an asshat with these pseudo acronym's.

Looked it up, seems you are right

Low thinking and intuition makes them really bad at understanding concepts.

Any type with an SF in it.

Feels good to be somewhere between ENTP and ESTP.
>tfw normie on the outside, 14/88 manipulative psychopath on the inside

If you believe in cognitive functions, ESFJs and ISFJs may be good partners for ENTP and INTP. SFJs and NTPs have Ti, Fe, Si, and Ne in different orders. Ultimately the quality of the relationship depends on the SFJ's ability to do logic and the NTP's ability to tolerate irrational arguments.

literally the only good sensor is ISTP, which is kind of strange. the feelers have two good ones, INFP and INFJ.

i really don't know much about MBTI outside my type (ISTP), i just wanted to collect the data and get others feedback and interpretation

SFJs are horrible partners for NTJs though. If they have the same extroversion and introversion, they usually get along pretty well as friends. If they have opposite extroversion and introversion, they tend to be attracted to each other initially, but grow to hate each other as time passes.

Pretty much, I get along much better with introverted programmers than any type of extrovert.
Did the test and got ENTP

hey, nice exponential curve

yeah its kind of weird actually. really activates the old almonds

Pretty good stuff, OP. Impressive amount of diligence to have compiled all this data. Something you might be interested in though, the averages you posted here: and here might no longer be the case. 16 personalities actually added a new feature where you can see the frequency of all the types across the map for everyone that used their site. 16personalities.com/country-profiles/global/world. It being the most normie friendly MBTI test site they have probably a better pool of participants than you would find anywhere else and it actually marks a very interesting shift if the data is to be believed. for example, according to their charts ISTJ which used to be the most common type at 16% by far is down to just under 4% in their most represented country globally. also it seems as if most people get the Turbulent rather than Assertive on their types. and INFP and ENFP have both ballooned to 16% and 10% respectively in their most populated countries.

I'd guess introverted programmers are INTP and INTJ because they're good at logic and concepts. ISTPs and ISTJs probably tend to be programers too, mainly because ISTPs are decent at logical concepts and ISTJs are autistic about keeping good notes.

>doesn't even ask for the rest of my research

>Posting redundant questions
>Intp

oh wait, I'm an idiot
It's a poisson distribution, which is itself derived from the exponential curve...

Sup senpai

my connection is too shitty to navigate that site, is there a page with just the overall average types of the world?
>It's a poisson distribution
whats the difference?

ENTP(cyborg, not a full-blown INTP robot)here.
It's not very strange thing that Sup Forums is dominated by xNTx types.
Thanks for the research tho. It's pleasant to know that normie types are still very few and this board grew because of the influx of like-minded people.

>is there a page with just the overall average types of the world?

Unfortunately, not that I can see. you have to use their irritating interface and select each type individually to see the statistics and it only shows how frequent they are in each individual country and not overall. it's still fascinating data to look at but whoever designed the page needs a bullet. save the link until you can get on a better connection.

In order to measure the traffic specific to Sup Forums you could count the posts per month (by comparing the post number from the first post of each month)

thats a pretty good idea i might actually do that sometime later

Senpai, it’s bollocks. You see in 50’s in America they had values and ideals. Bixnoods were still there but no self-respecting woman would burn coal due to social pressure. No man would take drugs and slack and be fat cause health was held in high esteem and people were allowed to show concern.
If you go 1488 RACEWAR NAO route you will acheive nothing but moral bankruptcy and you’d be made example to deligitimise the movement forever.

Great thread OP
I'm with you on the theory that normies are redpill-proof. I've been sprinkling tinfoil among my friends for decades, since 911 triggered me I suppose.
Anyway, I intuited the rise of the far right as soon as occupy died, & was called a fruitbat by them all. They're normies. I told them Trump would win purely to break Obama America's heart & called it from day one.(Though I was leaning on Sup Forums) I lost a good friend too since I forced that redpill wearing an SS uniform.
They won't/can't look at reality. Happy lies all day every day please.

This doesn't happen now we have GPS but it used to be a thing that a woman would believe in a total strangers directions before her husbands sense of direction. Familiarity breeds contempt.
The parallel I'm reaching for is your 50'000 hours of diligent research is worthless beside that tweet Lady Gaga just posted.
We should gas them all.

>All these E's on my Sup Forums
We need a final solution to the normie question. Also, this is some pretty interesting research as far as MBTI horoscopes go

only people who are willing to be educated and are capable of separating truth from falsehood should be able to vote. everyother normie fag needs to be mind controlled with propaganda and education

Okay, I am doing this right now. Will post result later

the shred of hope that comes out of that though, is that they just go with the crowd and they don't actually hold passionate convictions, which is better than if they did actually passionately care about liberalism. it would be a lot harder to change things if the normies actually cared enough to fight back, and even the ones who do only end up making fools of themselves, just look at the skeptics

cool thanks

>the shred of hope that comes out of that though, is that they just go with the crowd and they don't actually hold passionate convictions, which is better than if they did actually passionately care about liberalism. it would be a lot harder to change things if the normies actually cared enough to fight back, and even the ones who do only end up making fools of themselves, just look at the skeptics
This is actually true though, normies are pretty useless. Weak trees bend which ever way the wind is blowing. Normies simply adapt to other people's opinions, there is even some research on this

>Scientists have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always be adopted by the majority of the society. The scientists used computational and analytical methods to discover the tipping point where a minority belief becomes the majority opinion.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/07/110725190044.htm

>sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/07/110725190044.htm
saved, thats a whitepill if i've ever seen one

I heard an awesome radio programme on the bbc years ago, with learned folks discussing ways to prevent psychopaths from rising to the top of society & ruining it. It simply can't be done. Real genuine psychopaths can beat any tests you devise and eventually undermine the system from the inside, turning it to their advantage. Basically your only hope is to harness them in an imperfect system & use their unironic superiority to your advantage. Any 'day of the rope' scenarios will also be co-opted and used against us.
It was scary stuff. I gained many normie points after hearing it.

Yes, the Overton window is a wonderful thing. I was quizzing my mates 14yr old lad the other day about pepe memes & happyslapping videos at his school. I gathered that they're edgy cunts, but also shrewd enough to keep it amongst themselves. I recall when he was about 11 he was mad for WW1 trench poetry, but it's certain that after a week or so they segued into holocaust & muh nazis for a month or more.
The kids will be alright. Digital natives init.

> Can't prevent Psychopaths
>Hillary not getting elected
People would rather vote for the loud mouth. Sociopathy doesn't mean you can't do good thing for a lot of people.

As an INTP I found this interesting. Always felt I was among good company here though some here seem to not grasp the bigger picture.

I identify as INTJ Chaotic Neutral.

The true identity of KeK

>saved, thats a whitepill if i've ever seen one
Do you really need one? Majority opinion is shifting fast, and already it's come a fairly long way in a relatively short time. I genuinely believe that the majority opinion is going to shift our way. I suspect that race realism will become mainstream. Ethno-nationalism could become mainstream, it's less likely but I consider it very much possible. Anti-semitism will grow more prominent but I don't know if it will become a majority opinion

I found an article about that study on a normie site, and the normies were happy about how this has led to the acceptance of gay rights and whatnot. It's like it never even occurred to them that things could also shift the other way pretty fast

Data mining thread you dumb newfaglets.
Sage

are you fucking dumb? why would someone datamine us and then give us the data?

This isn't the programme I was referring to, but likely recycles some of the main points.
From a Darwinian perspective Psychopath's win as long as they're a rarity. The upshot is you probably manage to impregnate a qt or two before being beaten to death by a mob of incandescent fathers.
youtube.com/watch?v=PVRg4Xgo7Pc

>Poker player CIAnigger detected

Here are my results.
raw data: pastebin.com/WXF6kD3j

>INTP and INTJ 24% and 20%
This proves Sup Forums superiority. In theory these two types are one of the rarest

>pastebin.com/WXF6kD3j
awesome i'll make this into a visual

It's confirmed, OP is a glow in the dark CIA nigger playing 6 gorillion D chess on us

But seriously though, their data mining networks already run so deep that in practice, unless you're a real tinfoil hat script kiddie, and have always been, there is no escaping them. They already got records on everything most anons have ever done online

I also made two graphs but I somehow always get an upload error when I try to upload them. It's interesting to see that posts per month are declining since the election.

INTP, INTJ and ENTP, ISTP are the most logically sound types of the MBTI index. They are also the most represented here. They are also the rudest.

its like the universe created Sup Forums specifically in response to women getting power

just finished making a graph and i can't upload it either weird

Bioluminescent powers or not, this is some good shit. Thanks. Always thought this was more of a haven for a particular type of people than something with mass appeal, but this is pretty ridiculous.

What happened around the end of 2014?

pretty sure it was the fappening

>degeneracy, race mixing
Ultimately comes from misguided principles and individualism in white societies. Race mixing is tolerated because of sympathy for the nonwhite and respect for the white persons' personal decisions. Degeneracy came from the sexual liberation and identity movements, which encouraged people to explore themselves. Asian and black countries have significantly more pressure to conform to the group.

>drugs and fat
This happens in every post peak society. When people become distanced from the real world, they get bored and lazy. This isn't a racial problem. The fat acceptance movement formed because of empathy and respect for the individual.

>If you go 1488 RACEWAR NAO route you will acheive nothing but moral bankruptcy and you’d be made example to deligitimise the movement forever.
Deporting and incentivizing people to leave your historically white country isn't moral bankrupcy.

yeah, I can't upload shit

Image upload is broken for everyone, see: blog.Sup Forums.org

same

That's because they hide in their basements and don't fare well amongst the regular sensor people. Reality > your dreamworld.

I always get ENFP, which is weird because ENFP's are usually super fucking liberal politically and I'm not.

So where do i take a legit MBTI test? Doing a search, I don't know which are the actually useful ones versus the shit quizzes that are just in it for the clicks.

INTP here.
In 1913 (pre ww1) czarist Russia, literacy ranked 30% and life expectancy was 32 years. In the USSR, literacy ranked 50% by 1926 and 90% by 1938. By 1958, life expectancy reached 68 years.
Under Stalin's first two five years plans (1928 to 1938):
>population went from 149 million in 1926 to 169 million in 1939
>grain production increased by 32%
>meat production increased by 21% (despite the kulaks best efforts)
>tractor, combine harvester and truck numbers grew by 700%
>volume of industrial output grew by 500%
>between 1933 and 1938 20,000 schools were built and 470,000 people graduated from higher educational institutions

>work lower class to death
>industrialization happens
>growth is still outpaced by US

wow! socialism works!

upload to imgur and post link?