BREAKING - Newly leaked papers indicate that Hillary is facing charges for plutonium exchange!

BREAKING - Newly leaked papers indicate that Hillary Clinton is facing charges for illegal plutonium exchange! Clinton Foundation implicated in money laundering charge!

"On 22 January, a FBI paper was leaked which indicated that Hillary and her foundation, plus Bill Clinton, were facing indictments for their illegal involvement in a 2013 plutonium exchange. Bob Mueller, the FBI Director who cleared the meeting, is also facing arrest for covering Hillary's crimes of illegally stealing plutonium. It is unclear yet how this will affect Russia investigation, of which Bob is overstepping his boundaries and disgracing his country, but most Americans do not care either way. While obnoxious liberals may be in uproar over these upcoming arrests, President Donald Trump and his supporters which make up majority of the country are pleased with the FBI's thorough and quick investigation into Hillary and Bill's crimes. He was quoted as PRIVATELY saying "I'm just glad the nightmare is over, now that Hillary is going to prison I can say I fulfilled one of my campaign promise", the illegal Russia investigation is likely to cease, and for good reason."

Nothing will happen.

Fake and gay.

This is big develepment in Clinton investigation, MSM has not picked up yet, The storys real. MSM will have no choice but to say it once heat will grow more.

nice source

you are bad this

>hillary
>being strong enough to lift even herself
I want hillary to fucking be dismembered and fed to chelsea, shit out, then turned into a stew and fed to bill, shit out, and then incinerated but jesus christ this one's retarded.

>plutonium

Uranium

That is the most convincing CIA document i've ever seen.

What the fuck is with all these fake news thread since #releasethememo happened.

Someone is making a whole bunch of fake documents and "leaking" them. Clearly to discredit Sup Forums.

Basically Israel is about to get BTFO and they're FREAKING OUT.

>discredit pol

my nigga did you mistake us for a news agency?

its just embarrassing at this point. That pic looks like it took 2 minutes to throw together, the shills could at least put some thought into it.
sage

Disinfo campaign to obscure actual leaks.

The misspelling on laundering (landering) is suspect. The sauce on this is saucey if true. What do the digits say?

Digits confirm this is fake and gay.

What's the difference?

nice try shareblue

no conspiracy theories needed, the memo will drop on the witch like the house that creamed the wicked witch of the east

It isnt fake news. Trump administration FBI has linked Hillary Clinton to plutonium sale illegally to Putin. Obnoxious liberals will be devestated in wake of such news why MSM is holding down on recording it as of now. Cant do so forever though. Soon or later the people will demand answers why Hillary and Bill have disappeared. This is why: Indictments from Trump FBI.

Yep. Definitely not a piece of shit at all.

Fucking sage. Sage in all fields.

noise
release dozens of these, to hide the real one amongst the garbage
desensitize the population with actual fake news
I guarantee you if an actual memo with real, verifiable information comes out, and indictments follow, after this disinfo psyops campaign, a solid 40% of the pop will revolt, worst case
thus concluding that the real chinese or russian operation is releasing all the fake memos
they're concocting a second civil war

Document is real from Trump adinistration FBI. We reported it when no other MSM media source wanted to do so.

Plutonium can be used in weapons

who let the 10 year old in here?
Keep working hard in your MS Word classes.
Don't forget to drink bleach every night, makes you good and strong!
sage and die.

Couldn't you at least do a better job on the fake papers? At least make them look somewhat real dude

>Hillary is caught on security video siphoning
If she could suck that hard Bill wouldn't have started cheating

Exactly 18 indictments each? Fuck off

making up "official" documents is also a crime btw, best delete the thread unless you're a fed

This obviously fake Department of Justice stamp and 36 point "TOP SECRET" headline is fucking stupid and gay. Kill yourself OP.

> money landering
> $2.5 million dollar
> immediate arrest of clinton foundation

this is truly embarrassing work op

>September 1st, 2013 - Hillary is caught on security video siphoning plutonium from U.S. Military

You lose. Try again.

I didnt make the document and the truth is it was sent to us by reliable sources and has been acknowledged by MSM media outlet but will be not reported because of fear of obnoxious liberal backlash.

This is a shill/slide thread.

Keep on with the Q user threads my amigos.

The truth is coming.

Keep demanding release of the memos.

These sagefags cant meme.

>Plutonium

Is this a ShariaBlue attempt to make it look like this is a Russia-tier attempt at fake news?

When have you ever seen any sort of official document that speaks with such open contempt, with this outrageous formatting, with such simplistic bullet points?

Your reliable sources are bunk and you are either a retard or a shill.

yes you did. do you know how i know? because you don't understand acronyms you fucking retard. the same mind that writes something like mainstream media media is one who would write that the "clinton foundation" was being arrested. how exactly do arrest a non-profit organization op? it isn't a human bean

Oh wow you guys, this is a real document!
It was sent by a reliable source!
They won't report it because the liberals are obnoxious!

Was it signed in crayon too?

>On January 22
U goofed

I speak to FBI source every single day. I have countless files to relating to Trump adminstration FBI investigation of Clinton Foundation this is just one of which there are many. There are indictments for each member of Clinton Foundation including Hillary and Bill. They treacherously exchanged stolen plutonium to Putin and Bob Mueller helped as to cover it up. This events cannot help Russia investigation and obnoxious liberals will be sick to stomach devestated that our rightfully elected president will serve out his term.

>american education

You're really, really fucking stupid dude. Like at least if you're going to LARP, invest all 80 of those braincells into trying to do it. You talk like a fucking retard and your doco looks like it has been done by a child with snipping tool and adobe pro.

Sage this shitty bait thread, and all others like it.

>our rightfully elected president
He even uses the same key phrase as the completely legitimate document in the OP.

Here's a tip for next time: "Our rightfully elected president" is politically charged language that would never be used in a professional document.