Ok...Im ready now Sup Forums

Redpill me on The Black Israelite's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ahtwp5Bupg
youtu.be/oXN6JHKfYsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a Jewish tactic since not a lot of immigrants or refugees they themselves pushed come here with the Holocaust guilt or Israeli Firster position

The tribes of Israel include all people. Jews are just one of them. Even whites are from a tribe of Israel, so of course there are blacks too.

You listen to Cum Town, OP?

I love these motherfuckers
they love to say "...and the WHITE MAN..." as I walk past, but they're good for keks and don't take shit from roasties

So the tribe of Judah are the ones we think of as Jews?

Louis Theroux did a segment on them in the late 90s. They're so crazy, they think Black people lived in Europe before Whites, and many affluent White figures were Black.

Correct

>Redpill me on The Black Israelite's
They call themselves the real juice.
Those people are cultist idiots,thats it goy.
They dont have and will not have impact on our society.

I wouldn't care if Yeshua was black but I know He isn't.

How did they turn bad?

The second half of the old testament is full of condemnation of the tribe of Judah because they went astray, misceginated and worshipped foreign gods.

Then why did God choose them to be the Ancestors of Yeshua and King David?

DAS RITE JEW BOY
DA HOLOCAUST A JOKE

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ahtwp5Bupg

Cry white boi
heil hitler

oh oh oooooh! the troglodytes!

wake up in the morning wanting me gibdats
dont hab to works and it makeamee smiiiiiile!
oh oh ohooooooo! me trogaladytes!

David actually wasn't that good of a guy if you read the histories

The Blacks were the kings and the Whites were the peasants. When Whites claimed power they whitewashed history to make their previous Black overlords into savages. Watch Hidden Colors.

eh nah! we dont like fantasy videos

Niggers are the tribe of Ham. Son of Noah. Hams wife was a Cainite(Original niggers from the tribe of Cain)

He was a good kid

You are a dumb nigger. You are a decedant of Cain. Son of Satan. You would kill your own brother in jealosy

Last I checked Cain was the son of Adam and Eve. Stop rewriting the Bible like you did history, White devil.

Stand firm against these negros, Greatest Ally.
Once the get a toe hold with their scaly feet they won't let go.

Stupid niggers always give me a good chuckle.

>niggers brought in to america from western africa
>WE JEWS NOW
it's another we wuz because niggers have no culture

youtu.be/oXN6JHKfYsw

Incorrect.

The Tribe of Judah are Judahites
Judeans are Edomites
Judeans are the jews of today
Therefore the Jews of today are Edomites

Read this carefully

2 Kings 16:6 (today Eilat,Isreal)(then Elath,Judea (home of the Hebrew Tribe of Judah or Judahites)

"At that time the king of Edom (Jews) recovered Elath for Edom, and drove the Judahites (Hebrews) from Elath,(Judea) ; and the Edomites came to Elath,(Judea), where they live to this day."

(and are called Judeans which is translated after 1611 as JEW)

You have to have an old translation of the Bible or after King James it says Jews.