Who is this fucking guy?

Like seriously, who the fuck is he? Where did he come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsvf1HU0KHM
wnd.com/2011/04/283965/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_O._Brennan#Early_life_and_education
nydailynews.com/news/politics/white-house-counterterror-adviser-john-brennan-shadows-spotlight-article-1.193691
youtube.com/watch?v=7VQbAhqHoAo
cnn.com/2016/09/15/politics/john-brennan-cia-communist-vote/
cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/22/passport.files/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski#Academia
newrepublic.com/article/43137/obamas-senior-thesis
nytimes.com/2009/07/05/world/05nuclear.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski#Arms_control
americanthinker.com/articles/2011/08/early_obama_letter_confirms_inability_to_write.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
nytimes.com/2007/10/30/us/politics/30obama.html
nytimes.com/1977/12/27/archives/cia-established-many-links-to-journalists-in-us-and-abroad-cias.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143856155/#143859212
vimeo.com/228091872
youtube.com/watch?v=kOLC93IngJc
youtube.com/watch?v=KrD8zvCUtWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

('157607210');

From Hell user

He's a creation of the CIA

His mother was the treasurer of the CIA and bred this niglet as a presidential potential candidate sockpuppet.

He was a nigger the kikes funded into being the destroyer of America. Now he's a nigger nobody gives a fuck about.

A a faggot
B from Kenya
>the biggest heist of the century

How the fuck could white people vote on this nigger?

cia asset from kenya, muslim and communist, planted into government to sabotage america, somehow did worse than he was supposed to becaue he actually hates the west as well

He's a made up clown person.
Like Mitt Romney.

a project courtesy of the Bush/Rockefeller empire
The movie Trading Places comes to mind

>('157607210');

Is this a new epic meme?

From the cloning labs.

Because George Bush was a monkey face liar.
Watch how they will vote Democrats next election if Trump doesn't builds a wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=jsvf1HU0KHM

Different earlobes.

He is a son of multiple draft-dodger who was expelled from Germany. His son was a 5x draft dodger too. Definitely not American.

different people.

He's Osama bin Laden, user.

Why beside the christmas tree... fucking burners

no

thats the most woke thing any one ever said ever

but why him? what did he do behind the scenes? Who the fuck is he?

>Like seriously, who the fuck is he? Where did he come from?

negro egg, incubated by jews

>George Bush
George Bush allowed for open criticism, he was heavily criticised in the media and he took it like a man.
And he was at least funny.

Obama was not funny, he didn't allow criticism and he was regressive.

Barry sorroto i.e. Obongo and it is from Kenya.

I saved someones post(s) on this subject:

I fully believe that President Obama was recruited out of Occidental College by the CIA in 1981 thanks to the influence of Zbigniew Brzezinski, who was the National Security Advisor of President Carter at the time. The primary intelligence operation of the day was supporting the mujahideen terrorists in Afghanistan and Pakistan, and Barack Obama was selected for an important role thanks to his charisma, intelligence, appearance, and most important of all, ability to speak Arabic (like former CIA Director John Brennan) due to his upbringing as a Muslim in Indonesia. This would be important in the CIA's attempts to undermine the Soviets in Afghanistan and control the heroin trade. For his work, President Obama was then rewarded through paid-for schooling at Columbia University, where Brzezinski served as a Columbia University board member.This was followed by preferential admissions to Harvard Law School, which would later groom him for a meteoric rise in politics. The rest is history, and now Zbigniew Brzezinski plays an advisory role in the Obama administration while John Brennan is his new CIA Director.

Evidence w/ sources forthcoming in the next post:

Obama claimed that he visited Pakistan for two weeks with two Pakistani friends in 1981 before enrolling in Columbia University back when he was running for president in 2007. This seemed bizarre at the time, since he never discussed this in his memoirs "Dreams of My Father". Furthermore, Obama's Clearinghouse transcript shows him not enrolling in 1981, as he claims, but in 1982 [1]. This means that Obama's two week story is false, and that he likely stayed much longer in Pakistan during the formative the formative years of the Mujahideen.

[1] wnd.com/2011/04/283965/

John Brennan is an interesting character himself, given his background and lifetime connections to Barack Obama. He majored in Middle Eastern studies in college [2], joined the CIA as an "analyst" in 1980 (crucial timing) [3], speaks fluent Arabic [4], and even admitted to voting for the Communist Party in 1976 [5]. He was in the right time, with the right mindset, and with the right skillset to have played a major role in mujahideen CIA operations, so it is hard to fathom that he was not involved. He also would later serve as Obama's intelligence advisor during his presidential campaign, and eventually he became his CIA Director in 2013. But what is most stunning of all is how he destroyed Obama's passport records in 2008 [6]. Why would Brennan need to breach and destroy important records regarding the presidential candidate?

[2] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_O._Brennan#Early_life_and_education

[3] nydailynews.com/news/politics/white-house-counterterror-adviser-john-brennan-shadows-spotlight-article-1.193691

[4] youtube.com/watch?v=7VQbAhqHoAo

[54] cnn.com/2016/09/15/politics/john-brennan-cia-communist-vote/

[6] cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/22/passport.files/index.html

canary in the coalmine. when the leader is not part of the tribe, things have to fucking change.

So why Columbia University, of all places? Zbigniew Brzezinski happened to be a Board Director at Columbia University, which, in addition to his power as National Security Advisor, would have given him the connections and influence necessary to secure Obama a funded place at the university, no questions asked [7]. As far as I'm aware of, solid information about Barack Obama's performance at Columbia University is hard to come by. Generally, professors claim that he transformed from a "B" average student at Occidental College (his admission) to become a star student at Columbia University [8][9]. However, concrete details such as transcripts or coursework outside of testimony has not been released.

I think one of the most overlooked facts of Barack Obama's time at Columbia University is that Obama claimed to have written his senior thesis strategic nuclear arms negotiations, given the context [10]. Guess who was a critical player in negotiating SALT II with the Soviet Union during the late 1970s/early 1980s? That's right, Zbigniew Brzezinski [11]. It wouldn't surprise me if Brzezinski heavily assisted Obama in researching his thesis, if not writing it entirely given that Obama was not known for being a good writer [12]. It is almost impossible to separate Zbigniew Brzezinski from Barack Obama, even up to Obama's presidential campaign where Brzezinski continued to serve as a foreign policy advisor until he retired.

[7] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski#Academia

[8] Widely cited from the biography "Barack Obama: The Story" by David Maraniss.

[9] newrepublic.com/article/43137/obamas-senior-thesis

[10] nytimes.com/2009/07/05/world/05nuclear.html

[11] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski#Arms_control

[12] americanthinker.com/articles/2011/08/early_obama_letter_confirms_inability_to_write.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

Angry Joe.
He reviews video games from Mexico.

Barrak obama US president. Hes from hawaii.

The mujahideen operation began in 1979 and continued until the end of the 1980s. Think about it, we had one titan of foreign policy as National Security Advisor, Zbigniew Brzeinzksi, (second to perhaps only Henry Kissinger and central figure in "zero day" political theories) who was immediately followed by a former CIA Director, George H. W. Bush, as vice president in the succeeding administration.

I have one final paragraph about Obama's immediate years after graduating from Columbia University which, IMO, did it for me. Sneak peak: known CIA front company.

Finally, take a moment to consider that Barack Obama immediately began working for the Business International Corporation after graduating from Columbia University, despite the fact that he had no financial or quantitative background as a political science major [13]. In fact, he consulted on and wrote about Brazilian and Mexican financial matters as part of his work for the company, which is odd considering that Obama did not even have international relations experience. Would you want this guy giving you advice on credit swaps? Sounds a bit sketchy, doesn't it? Now consider the fact that Business International Corporation was known even to major newspapers as an organization that hired a glut of CIA-connected journalists [15]. That's right, Barack Obama worked for a known CIA front immediately after college.

There are other theories that go on about his life from here on, including how he partially funded Harvard Law School degree due to his connections to Khalid al-Mansour, advisor to Saudi Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal (yes, THAT prince that was arrested and beaten by Prince Mohammed bin Salman recently), the lack of evidence for having or paying off school loans, the fact that he never written an article for the Harvard Law Review, his association with Bill Ayers and possible ghostwriting of his famous memoir, his connections to seedy elements of the Chicago political machine, etc. But I won't go there, since I do not have the proper evidence or time to give it a full review.

[13] nytimes.com/2007/10/30/us/politics/30obama.html

[14] Cited from the biography "The Bridge: The Life and Rise of Barack Obama" by David Remnick.

[15] nytimes.com/1977/12/27/archives/cia-established-many-links-to-journalists-in-us-and-abroad-cias.html

All I wanted was to demonstrate, through credible sources and with as little speculation as possible, that there is significant circumstantial evidence that Obama had life-long connections to US intelligence services and foreign policy magnates. I also wanted to provide some information for those who wanted to connect the dots between various important globalist figures like Zbigniew Brzezinski, Al-Waleed Bin Talal, George H. W. Bush, and of course Barack Obama.

I now rest my case. If you're interested in reading somebody else's spin that I found in the Sup Forums archive: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143856155/#143859212

He was a low level politician until Oprah funded his campaign run and every white cuck voted him because he was black and time for change
A lot on this site voted him too
Makes me sick when I think of the times I was in threads the only one saying how awful he was at his job while everyone on old/pol/ defended him

Suuuure he is.

Have a bump, based contributor bro

In 2007, Americans thought electing this man President would usher in a new era that would put racism in the past and unite the country. They were wrong. Oh boy, were they wrong.

vimeo.com/228091872
Also check out the other videos.

>He is caught arming the Mexican cartels, makes up the worst excuse ever.
>He is told to fuck little Asians so he can be blackmailed, the photo gets leaked, and then the media has to paint the evidence as a family photo.
>Murders everyone that hurts his feefees, then the people that do the cover-up.
Most incompetent Manchurian candidate ever. Their own puppet masters got rid of him. During the 2016 elections, there were many times in which (((they))) told him in very blunt terms not to attempt anything funny.

that dumb nigger cant do anything right

He’s also known as Osama bin Laden

He came from Ted Kennedy's asshole. Literally shit King Nigger out and died from it. Too bad the nig couldn't die aswell

Heh I'm not gonna say that shit meme along with your country.

he's the banksters bitch

LAZY!
Laziest President in US history.

he's a clone of the heretic pharaoh akhenaten

I'm still a little bewildered at how this fuck even got elected. Do americans not do any fucking background checks on their potential PRESIDENTS? This fucker showed up out of nowhere with a dodgy history and still got elected.

Maybe that just goes to show that the whole system was rigged obama? his opponent? It didn't matter who won they all worked for the same overlords.

>Fucked little Asians for blackmail

Never heard this one before, story?

someone miles more qualified to be president than a mcdonald munching loophole abusing orange boomer

you twelve year old retardpedes still havent catched on? the only reason any non-USA flags on this board ever memed for drumpf was to discredit the U.S. in the global stage and expose your people as the neurotic lard basted ignorant coward sheeple you are

NIGGER

They're probably full of shit. I spent almost all my free time monitoring the election and I don't recall any warnings to obongo not to try anything.

He is what he came advertised as - a far left community organiser.

Basically he is a Greens activist in Dems clothing.

He spent the majority of his second term talking activist nonsense which wound up every minority group and the chicks with dicks which has led to the polarisation that you see today in the states. Unfortunately that bled across the rest of the west as well.

Have you guys seen his GDP projections vs actuals? Jesus, any right of centre politican would have been skinned alive by the press for that alone

>akhenaten
>heretic
are you high or just a christcuck?

He's Osama bin Laden

he came from kenya

Obama's mom, has got it going on, she's all I want and I've waited for so long.

You mean you don't take nude pics of your wife by the Christmas tree? What a fag..tempted to show you mine but not a cuck.

are you a fag that doesn't know shit? Akenaten was considered a fucking heretic in egyptian culture. During his reign he changed the polytheistic religion of Egypt to sun worship(the Aten) and moved the capital all shit that pissed off people. He was thought to have been assassinated by his brother and his son Tutankhaten installed in a puppet regime. after he died his monuments were hidden or destroyed and his son and daughter were forced to change their names

>/OurGuy/ calls out Obama for trying to take away self defense tools
youtube.com/watch?v=kOLC93IngJc

Hawaii was not a state yet and his commie mother was a minor.... only 17.

Doesnt matter Hawaii Hilton Waikiki in the George Washington Presidential Suite....

Or in a Mombasa Kenya mud hut built from baboon bones and elephant shit...

She was too young to have a baby overseas and the US citizenship is not granted on that little brown bastard boy.

He was literally British due to his dads nationality. Kenya was a British protectorate.

So even if born in Hawaii... he was fucked from the beginning due to:
1 dual citizenship (not natural born)
2 whore mom too young to have baby overseas to get USA citizenship bestowed on the purple lipped devil spawn

He's a nigger and he came from Kenya.

Cia nigger

>having a slightly (like very very slightly) muscular ass as a female was only a recent innovation

she wouldn't be half bad

OH, I'd have destroyed that musky jewish puss no doubt my dude.

He's still not a born American though.

African born Muslim, groomed by the CIA, plant of the Muslim Brotherhood. Successfully carried out 8 of a 16 year plan to destroy the United States, to prepare us for the creation of the NWO. We ended that plan at its halfway point with Trump.

>sheeple
Jonestown.... exposed!
Back to Infowars you go.

he told Harvard he was from Kenya so he could get a free education.

demand his college transcripts. they were never released for a reason

Looks nothing like him - but i think there were multiple osama bin ladin actors over the decades, so he may have been one of them

It doesn't matter where he was born. His mother was a U.S. citizen, therefore, he is a U.S. citizen, regardless of where he was born. Thus, his eligibility to become president was the same regardless.

Nah, he is not muslim. His mother is a white Jew.

You've watched too much Fox News.

this is not correct

He is (((their))) creation to bring the USA in line with the (((NWO))).

Yes it is.

"In a number of situations, if you were born to parents, at least one of whom was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, you automatically gained U.S. citizenship through the process of acquisition. It does not matter whether you were born on American soil or foreign. As well, if you have children, those children will also acquire U.S. citizenship through you at their birth. Additionally, foreign-born adoptees to U.S. citizens also may claim U.S. citizenship."

Also, this is for a reason. If there is an American mother who is traveling for a trip, or is deployed somewhere in the military, etc, and she happens to go into labor, this law is in practice so that her child could be a U.S. citizen. And this only makes sense. It would be utterly retarded if American mothers who give birth in other countries would strip their child of citizenship.

fuck off shitskin

Can you prove she was a US citizen?

youtube.com/watch?v=KrD8zvCUtWc

Akenaten was the first person in recorded history to start a monotheistic religion while all of egypt were worshipping their many gods like the pagans they were. Yes he was considered a heretic just like the great martin luther was considered a heretic by the pope, do you even know what that word means?
Besides that he started the mystery school where all of western esotericism comes from but why am I even explaining this you are obviously a christcuck.

just amerimutts burgers can elect a nigger president. what a shame.
you was able to make this nigger the leader of the world for 8 years. stop be jewish slaves and nigger lovers please.

Work on your English, Mexican. You're on a 1st world board now.

Everything looks just right when it comes to that. I don't think anyone has ever denied that his mother was not a U.S. citizen. Unless, of course, you want to go off of unpopular conspiracies that I never heard of.

Unless the CIA came up with an elaborate scheme to make his mother appear to be from Kansas and studied and multiple universities in Seattle and Hawaii just so that Obama could be president, yes. There's proof.

If you want to be a conspiracy theorist, show me the birth certificate of Trump's father. Then we'll talk about "proof". Pretty pathetic.

>show me proof she was a US citzen

Did this question upset you?

all modern usa presidnts at least have connections since birth and their parents did as well. Her mum was in something fishy and dodgy with the jews most likely. Same with clintons, bush and so on. They put someone on government they can fully trust, they don't want to make the same mistakes as in 1963

Yes, it did. Simply because it was such a stupid question.

>1st world board
>Sup Forums
what

A crack smoking bisexual that gave out blowjobs to white guys before becoming a politician.

Or perhaps you never expected anyone to question her legitimacy? I'd be scared too right now.

Sup Forums is American territory. You're a guest here.

he sure did go down as a president

There you go user, you finally realized something that everyone ignores.
Obama (Doesn't matter what his real last name really is), is a Bush puppet. Yes, this fucker Bush, and his father.
People always under estimated Bush, calling him a Cheney puppet which I am sure he loves. Bush is a fucking elite oligarch with money and oil connections so big that they rival the economy of most countries. He acts like a fucking idiot on camera, but dig around and you can find old videos of him when he thinks he is off camera and it is a different person.
You see, Dubbya here colluded with the Saudis to fix oil prices (i.e. the reason we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan). His Grandfather and father made their fortunes in other ways. Look up Prescott Bush and Thyssen.

Now the Clintons are just Bush patsy's, start digging into who is in business with both of them (hint many Saudis and US oil contracting companies). The Clintons made their fortune through Bush. Now back to your question, where the fuck does Obama come from?
Obama was groomed for leadership from a young age, look up whos connected to his mother. He is a complete puppet. What ever his school was "listed" as, it is not his education. He was privately educated and groomed by elites. He was sponsored by Saudi "educational" grants from the day he entered college to when he became a 1 term senator. He had a very expensive piece of property in Chicago, prior to being a senator with 0 job experience and a no real income mother / grandmother.
He was put up at first to test if Clinton could win after Bush. However, they realized that the American people would not accept Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton. It was too much. So they put all their weight behind him, to make him seem like a new young charismatic leader. I mean ffs he "won" the noble prize for doing nothing. Then, another Kennedy dies in a plane crash and Clinton happens to win his NY seat. She is then appointed secretary of state by Obama (Bush).

A nigger from Kenya

imagine the same meme with Obama instead of Bush, the left would explode with outrage

It's hilarious the type of shit people like you come up with when their whole views crumble. You're strawmanning because I made you realize that the of the idea of Obama not being born in America is rendered pointless and does nothing to his legitimacy.

I'd be trying to salvage my set of beliefs by lying to myself like you are right now too. I mean, imagine coming up with a whole new conspiracy because your first one fails to achieve what you want it to. However, eventually, you'll stop lying to yourself.

Don't worry user, I know how you feel right now, and it sucks.

Who are YOU and what is your agenda? "I love my country...gun rights...pizzagate...shillary.....stephen paddock...holograms...ayy lmao...mkultra" You little fucking worm. You have half the 12 year olds here under your control but remember for every action there is a reaction equal in force but opposite in direction.

nice summary user

Wondering why image replies are disabled? It's because of this thread:

HAPPENING CONFIRMED (NOT A DRILL)!!!!!!

I hope you realize you're a racist for asking how a man went from an obscure state legislature seat to the presidency in record time.