I was at Standing Rock

Spits his AIDs infested loogie from his Anarcho Pie-Hole.

What do Sup Forums if this proud Native American
water-protector did this to you?
Hard Mode. No Scalps.

Other urls found in this thread:

buckknives.com/product/bantam-bhw-knife/0286FAM01/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Agreement
nypost.com/2017/09/23/how-obama-is-funding-the-anti-trump-resistance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pull out my chink pocket folding knife and give him a stab in the neck as fast as I can, then turn 180 degrees and walk away.

Being from Spain what do think about Joseu Estabanez?

He's a hero and he has empirically proven that antifa scum is so coward they don't have enough balls to go get a guy even when they outnumber the enemy 100 to 1.

At least 100;1
I think he was innocent and should never have went to jail.
I'm the only American that thinks that apparently.
Good. I'm glad Spain has you user. Looks like a beautiful country. I'd like to visit someday since long ago my family came from there.
That 2007 train incident was the first time I heard the name ANTIFA.

Our country is going down the shitter pretty fast though (as is the rest of europe), so if you must travel, do so quickly. Arabs, niggers, rapefugees, homos, sjw fanatics, you name it.

press charges on him since you obviously have him on video

I wish you the best of luck there. It seamed like Spain was the first.
If it gets too hairy send some of the cute girls over here for safe keeps.
I will keep watch over them.

you mean 360 degrees

Owen better find him and get his ass prosecuted.
I would have beat the shit out of that guy and stopped the entire march as I scraped his face across the road.
Collected his eights and nines for a necklace.
Same in Austin. If you threatened me with an AK, I kill them.
Grow some balls America, be like our brothers in Spain.

>spain
>cute girls

Spain makes some of the nicest pocket knives though Why a Chink Knife?

What?
With all the beaches and sunshine I would think Spain would have some of the best? No ? Are they as ugly as our American girls/

gift him blankets

I'm not really a fan of "traditional spanish" knives. They are not as useful in combat and those who are are not easily concealable. They usually have no locking mechanisms. It's a chink knife in the sense it was made in china, but it actually looks like a murican buck bantam.
Those who look okay are insufferable feminist cunts or have taken kilometers of cock, those who are fat or ugly are insufferable feminists too, so not really what I would call cute.

Ive been carrying a little Buck 722.
One of my favorite little knives ever.
Way better steel than the old Bucks.
With a Shengren passport you could go almost anywhere in the EU though right?
leave Spain if its too full? do you feel trapped? I know you feel betrayed and like you lost your homeland.

This is going to be a tough one. He seems to be associated with that Lolly Bee. (Lolly Berger) however difficult to track this guy down.

Ive started to watch the Standing rock shit.
I think I seen him but not sure. Will check this lolly Berger.
be nice to identify this prick.

What's a shengren passport? I've checked the 722, the grip seems to slim though, like it would just slip from your hand if your hand is sweaty.

This is perfection for me: buckknives.com/product/bantam-bhw-knife/0286FAM01/

It's going to be difficult he's largely unknown. It's going to be more difficult than Bike Lock guy and when we found the Portland Antifa bar in the retarded CNN report.

>Spain if its too full?
Yes, no jobs left because migrants.
>do you feel trapped?
Well, I could leave, so I don't know
>I know you feel betrayed and like you lost your homeland.
Indeed, but doesn't other europeans feel the same? We are all in the same boat.

But you found him. We know Leafs live for the hunt.
He said he was blasted by water cannons at standing rock. Ive been looking.

The portland antifa bar took us like 30 minutes. Only had one picture to go off. We'll find this guy.

I thought everybody in the EU had a Shengren passport? So you can travel to any country in the EU easily?
I may be wrong.
722 is slim but has gnurls and really fits nice. I like it more than any cold Steel or bench Made Ive owned and they cost much more.
I wish we could load up an extra million Armed Americans and come liberate you over there.
Fuck I hate hearing that shit.

Now that you mention it, we must be the most noguns country of europe, it's literally ridiculous. Weapons of any kind are demonized and associated with insane people and childkillers or some shit.
It costs an arm and a leg to mantain legal firearms because of the requirements, and should you ever use it against someone you're going to jail and everything you own will be sold by the state to pay the criminal you shot reparations.

And no, no idea about shengren stuff.

What about migrating up to Norway for moose hunting season?
Or Iceland for the hot springs and cute girls?
I wouldnt recommend working for Repsol though. They almost killed me.

Free blankets for all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Agreement

>shengren
>the american did not even bother to correct himself

el ogro de las americas...

You spelled it wrong too. I hope this guy from Spain comes to the Netherlands and fucks your sister with his Schengen ability.

Yeah with all that lucrative business going on in spain I bet they have to money to visit my country

guys like this are why i can't fault the amerimutt meme i meme just look at this disgusting bastard lol

as a real life no shit proud native, i can tell you that this dude was just bored and kinda looking for a fight. dude spits at me, i make fun of the fact that he has no internet or drinking water. coming from a rez, those two facts made it feel like a real 3rd world country. just remind him what he's fighting for, a shithole

I heard Spain has all the good weed and hash now and Netherlands is just whores? Cant cost too much to ride a train there and find her in that red light district?

NODAPL was a Soros plan to make more racism and it worked.
problem is now all the Mexicans think they are just as native. And have the right to attack whites now.
Like lil Donnie here.

Remember the Alamo.

mexico and reservations are shit holes. clearly something with their cultural mindset is fucked. just dont let the whites get all apologetic and rather let them integrate as lessers at first, and then realize that they can have it better over a generation or 3

>mutts claiming muh indian ancestry having spanish names and typing in english

Fuck lmao

It gets worse.

well that's kind of dumb.
There weren't the borders we have now, so they very well could have been from a separate tribe, or a tribe whose lands extended into what later became mexico. and would then be settled by Spanish speaking folks. then at a later date speak english as there is clearly benefit to speaking english and emigrating to america. but still has pride at where he's from. that last part is the stupid part. they need to see that they are coming from a shit hole and where they are now is better for not having key aspects of the shithole country they came from. thats the hard part. telling someone their roots are why they are having a hard time. how do you convice a prideful person to assimilate to a clearly better way of life?

Start by not threatening to shoot people simply for being white.
I catch lots of Chinese? passing off a few pictures as natives now too. This lady is getting to be popular native princess.
I would slam her but what is she? Kazakistan?

That faggot he killed was a fat 16 year old piece of shit. I laughed when he got stabbed. Fucking fat ass.

If that wagon burner spat in my face I'd lay him out on the broad of his back with a headbutt.

This Native American. Threatened to find me and kill me.
My Gramps was actually born on a rez ironically. I'm like a blue eyed Indian that doesnt fit in anywhere.

It's the best stabbing I've ever seen. I love the video. I pray Joseu gets released early. Those Antifa were going to kill him, he saved his life and owned that fucking train.
I liked Spain much more . there must have been 250 chasing him. Fucking crazy.

Ireland and Spain are sounding based.
I could never let some fuck do that to me. The whole street would have lamentations of the women I would have beat him so long.
He has a lip scar so he's been beat before.
he looks like the Pine Ridge crew to me. Doesnt have any Mexican accent either. About 5'8 165 lbs. 25-28 yrs old.

I've had encounters with natives before in Canada and I wouldn't mess with the crazy drunk and drugged up ones as they can be mean cunts who'd be hard to put down but the lad in OPs pick doesn't look like much in comparison to the natives I encountered in Canada.

This is what we know so far. If we can find the flag, we can find this turd

360 would be a full spin bringing you back to facibg him

here is the girl he was with. Her YouTube channel is called: Lolly Be Healing. You know what to do goys.

the girl is claiming she only met him that day. she messaged me through YouTube. she seems REALLY delicate about the incident i wouldn't bother her too much. she's definitely not violent...

I'd just swing out of nowhere without any warning at all and knock him the fuck out, then when he's down I'd kick his front teeth down his throat with my steel toes.

the punk definitely needs some american style justice. we cant keep letting these terrorists assault us with no consequences. the cops are useless cowards who are in love with ANTIFA for some reason...we are on our own now.

>the cops are useless cowards who are in love with ANTIFA for some reason

1. Money. Cops get paid to stand down or help antifa
2. Department of Justice funds antifa. So same side as the cops in reality.
3. Union. Police union is cooperative with other unions. A such union police unions are partners with is the industrial workers of the world union.
4. Arresting state paid agents doesnt bring a positive cash flow. So they arrest the people that show up and get beaten by said paid actors of the state, it offsets the expense of the operation.

>Department of Justice funds antifa.
I don't believe this. Proofs?

Get a load of this newfag

it wouldnt be the first time we caught our government funding terrorism...they did create ISIS so they could eventually bring them over here to kill us in the West...so theres that

I'm game for hard mode. his new native name will be No Scalps, because I'm taking his. :^)

Dude if that faggot spit on me I’d break his head open with his camera

nypost.com/2017/09/23/how-obama-is-funding-the-anti-trump-resistance/

Basically the DoJ takes money from settlements and gives it to liberal foundations such as blm, la raza and antifa. They already have admitted to it, plus had a rather substantial sum of money just go vanish in a flash right before Obama left office.

I work around natives all the time. I'm convinced he is one. Everything about him reminds me of them. Halfway drunk, leather baseball hat, the voice ect. He's just light skinned.

>not using an albacete pocket knife
SHIGGY DIGGY, do you know that now since some months ago they are treated as a good of cultural heritage?

Drunk injuns can't stand up to nothing.

Pepper spray.

kys reddit

Break his fucking face and steal his camera and shoes, obviously. Saged.

I ruin the timber nigger's day with my fists, don't need any fancy tricks for that ball of mud.

To hear the story, a couple hundred of us killed hundreds of millions of them the first time, figure I'll at least give the little wagon burner a sporting chance.

Why the fuck am I at a prairie nigger tax shelter though?