huffingtonpost.com/matt-j-rossano/starting-a-war-with-a-fla_b_707471.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mzH6JMyRfVE
youtube.com/watch?v=pmp3UNjeu0k
youtube.com/watch?v=3gyP_xdMl8E
youtube.com/watch?v=LDQjRSrMi1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_KSX4us6MVg
youtube.com/watch?v=9oNEOVXiCxk&t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all is fair in love in war. her tactic prevailed.

I don't know why she did it, but she is a christian so it's okf this time

>mfw only primitive niggers still believe in christianity

This thread is retarded

niggers should stick to voodoo

It's half christian anyway

i feel bad for the guy sitting next to the sheboon

She needs fucking arrested for breach of the peace...bigmouthed sheboon

>flag

Opinion discarded

Only primitive niggers still believe in christianity

Why are they so aggressive?

When she said i arrest you in the name of jesus, my sides went to orbit.

Frankly where she is located a good exorcism of those soulless revenants wouldn't hurt. God bless her craziness. Effeminate, queazy, weak and fallen creatures. Look and listen to them, I do not blame her. Why has the white race become such a pathetic thing to behold? We used to be mighty and full of light and life

No primitive niggers believe that nothing produces something

You just proved his point stupid

what wonderful people we import to our country so liberals can virtue signal

Singularity isn't nothing, it's everything. But tell me more about the talking snake theory.

>EbalTV
I guess that's how they spell Evil in Africa

London

yes that g*d came from nothing and magically created the universe

>being a cuckeist leads to your country bringing in third-worlders who will tell what's wrong with you
I shouldn't laugh because this is happening here as well, but damn...

You cannot look at this reality and say it was just an accident or sporadic occurrence. There is intelligent design.

I think if jesus was alive today, the thing he would hate the most is how niggers act in public. Atleast with faggots and their parades you know what dates it will be in town, with niggers you can be enriched anytime of the day at random.

>There is intelligent design.
Religion is just an unethical means by which the most gullible can dominate the most intelligent. The fact that it works so well is remarkable.

de wei of de deval, my brudas

/thread

primitive and aggressive as apes

based black Christian btfo satanic anglo scum

Proof that God made it :O)

Well, this isn't even about religion. Just the belief in a "creator", whether that is a group or a singular entity. Not involving worship.

>U KNOW DE WAY OF DE DEVAL

say it with me

Meme

MAGIC

Ok, then how could you know which god made it? Gnosticism is retarded.

HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING

>americuck doesnt know evolutoin

literally a ruskibot telling us fake news

Long story short, the universe being infinite, litterally everything can be. It just happens that we are living on a planet where randomness has created a world that works. Ancient tribes belived everything that happened was because of some Gods who controlled every elements. Each culture had invented their own gods to justify what they couldn't justify (storms, earthquakes, floods, war). Then some guy named Jesus wrote a book saying that there was only one god and he was his son. He managed to scam a bunch of people into following his cult (Judaism) then he died and his book became a best seller. His sect and cult of personality grew in popularity, replacing the ancient gods and spanning offshoots (Christianity). Then came along another guy named Allah who did just the same thing and created Islam. Whew lad, that makes already three religions and that's just in the western world. Then, for centuries, as scienced evolved (through religions repression) we became more and more conscious that this is all, in fact, bullshit. But science also brought us the fact that there is probably no on watching over us, and nothing after death. Which sounds too much like a nightmare. So even though science is the only tangible explanation. People still choose to believe in a book written by some guy thousands of years ago because it's more comfortable and gives them a sensible life.

It isn't entirely relevant Do consider that there are many similarities between various cultures mythologies and their beliefs. There's a reason for that, and there's also a reason for it to be carried on for thousands of years. There's some truth to it.

>g*d came from nothing
God is eternal moron. God is beyond time and dimension.

How convenient. A mystical entity controls our every life although there is zero proof of its existence, but if you dare question it, you are a moron because indeed, this mystical entity is beyond time and dimension. You can only witness it if you dream it very hard.

I unironically believe that Britain will be a better place if there are more people like this there.

Won't say the same for the rest of Europe though.

It’s pretty relevant. Believing in a nameless, faceless, absentee creator is about as good as believing in no creator at all.

You realise that the Church was the biggest sponsor of science throughout the Middle Ages?

Look it up before replying

>it's a g*d gets to break the laws but the universe has to have been 'created' ebisode

If literally everything can be, then gods can be. As humans, we have the ability to create and design, do we not? Therefore, we could reach a point where we are able to create our own universes and control them. Play god. Control the elements.

Yes, we are god in our own rights. But then if everyone is a god, there is no god. Because we use that term to differenciate gods from mortals.

you realise that the church wasted millions of high iq people's intellect on dumb discussions about yeshua. and scientific method creation was caused by renaissance?

What nigger shithole is that?

Stop shilling that thread you fucking queer.

Cursing in Jesus didn't seem very effective. Getting angry and casting out demons just doesn't seem to go together. I'm no expert. You could just as easily say it works. Gotta be serious with these demons.

She knows the way

Skeptics, atheists and varglarpers are the cancer of the world. Worst than feminists and women.
Jews are only slightly above them.
Feminism, jews and everything else would never be able to work were it not for athetists fermenting arenas for them to have their say in.

Originally maybe. Then Science took a path opposite to religion. And the two started arguing about something as dumb as the shape of the earth.

huffingtonpost.com/matt-j-rossano/starting-a-war-with-a-fla_b_707471.html

Now, religion is in constant conflict with science : the evolution theory is still controversial and so is abortion for instance.

Look into Sumerian mythology regarding gods and creation. See how it can be applied to us.

In it, the most powerful individuals of the creator beings are the "gods".

>evolution
>still can't prove macro evolution is real
>abortion
>literally murdering children
Yeah atheism really is doing a great job.

>flag

Opinion discarded

RARE
A
R
E

You absolute flaming faggots.
You godless people are the reason our societies are going to sh*t.
You're the reason why our women kill their babies in vitro and why gays are able to go outside without getting locked away in mental asylums. shame on you

>*tips fedora*

N E W
E
W

What flag is that oldfag sensei?

fuck off retard newfag

this guy liked it. he was turned on by submitting.

>still can't prove macro evolution is real
let me guess you think there is 'no scientific proof of global warming' because you cant do experiments on an experimental earth. lmao.

>killing 'children'
nice work on abusing language, cuck, 'children' mostly refers to things that aren't the dumbest lifeforms on earth

If you are here, you know of
>The Illuminati and other secret societies
>Satanism and rituals practiced by certain politicians and world leaders
>Child sex trafficking rings

If you call those niggers responsible "elites", then surely you believe they have a purpose for practicing satanism, performing rituals, and raping children. If they are so smart, and have the world in their control, then surely they wouldn't bother with dark "religious nonsense" of satanism and occultism if it does not serve a purpose. Why do they go to such trouble to keep people away from god and being moral?

If in their belief Lucifier exists, then surely God does exist too, or what would there be to oppose?

They are just larpers craving attention.

>no evidence in the fossil record that one day a fish in the ocean grew something between lungs and gills but worse at both, survived and managed to be so successful it spawned off a completely different tree of creature.
ok
>children
That's what they are jew cuck.

>crazy smelly border jumper taking government handouts assaults normal tax paying worker trying to get to work on time on the train.

I swear they all need to go back.

>No primitive niggers believe that nothing produces something

aka religion

Holy fucking shit if I see this argument one more time I’m going to throw a rock at my computer
So where did you universe come from? I thought that matter cannot be created or destroyed? If that’s the case, what created the singularity leading up to the Big Bang? If it existed forever, what cause the singularity to expand?

Hell is for ever!

>being a cuckeeist leads to one's country bringing in third-worlders who will tell one what's wrong with him

Actually being a cuckstian does the same thing goy

Anti-Christian!

damn right

Let me put that Video link in my folder, for the next time some EuroCuck on here asks us why we don't spend a dollar on public transportation in Burgerland

I am the only one that didn't understand shit of what the niggress was saying?

Shoving someone and yelling in their face that god wants them to shut up is retarded and shouldnt be defended by anyone no matter what they happen to have for a personal religion.

Hell is for ever!

Theres no hell and heaven there is only tuonela jewstian

Hell is for ever!

Hell is for ever!

Yet, a true Christian country would not allow Muslims to invade. Sweden fell because they turned away from Christianity like no other.

A true cuckstian country is pro race mixing and would take millions of nigger christians in to breed with their wives and daughters

>>no evidence in the fossil record that one day a fish in the ocean grew something between lungs and gills but worse at both, survived and managed to be so successful it spawned off a completely different tree of creature.
you can actually find scientific information if you want, lmoa, maybe one day you will get bored of stale memes

>That's what they are jew cuck.
but you deliberately use the very vaguest term. i don't want to kill children i want to kill a specific category of children, dumb retarded unwanted fetuses. we kill animals every day.

>I thought that matter cannot be created or destroyed
well things might be different at the very origin of the universe, same laws dont apply because they're part of the universe as well.

Yes I can. Unless you can prove that all apparently random circumstances are in fact done by design.

Intelligent white man = atheist
Stupid female nigger = religious

Surprising

Not at all. In a most extreme example, a country of redneck Christians would lynch muslims in the case of a mass migration.

Mental illness.

>Theres no hell and heaven
Do you tell yourself that so you can sleep at night?
youtube.com/watch?v=mzH6JMyRfVE
youtube.com/watch?v=pmp3UNjeu0k
youtube.com/watch?v=3gyP_xdMl8E
youtube.com/watch?v=LDQjRSrMi1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_KSX4us6MVg
youtube.com/watch?v=9oNEOVXiCxk&t=8s

I dont believe in your jewish desert cult

Yet they would let their daughters marry christian niggers and jews kek

Here's your problem.
You're not qualified to argue atheism and you suck at it.
Faggots like you make me ashamed of my own atheism. To think I share something in common with a fucking retard like you makes me seriously question if I shouldn't larp as a Christian just because I don't want to be associated with retards like you.

You can't prove it isn't. It's not objective, just common sense, which some people lack.

I'll consider linking you something.

If you don’t think god exists why are you using a crusader flag

No wonder why the UK has gone to shit, they have turned their back on God. Now they will praise Allah.

based old lady, teaching the satan worshipping atheists a lesson

>insults
>facts

One is missing

>you can't prove it isn't.
There is a giant monster standing behind you and it goes invisible anytime someone looks in it's direction, it's going to eat your corpse when you die. Prove to me it isn't there and that it won't eat your corpse when you die.
You're treading dangerously close to subjectivism. At least own the fact that belief in God requires faith as any attempt to be logic or rational about it is an exercise in futility man. I can respect it when someone tells me it's faith, just don't try to argue that it's logical or scientific. The very nature of God, as described in the Bible, says he is unknowable, therefore there is never a scientific explanation. Keep God in the realm of the unexplained and dump the creationist bullshit.

>being a cuckeeist leads to one's country bringing in third-worlders who will tell one what's wrong with him

Yup, you don't have facts. But I do.
Fact is, you're a retard.

oh yeah no wonder this world sucks so much since people believe in god less and less. Everything was totally fine when people dedicated their life to god. We totally didn't have massacres, bloody conquests, religious wars, famine, salvery, diseases, two world wars, nukes...

you don't understand, having more ethnic minorities is the only thing that matters and is bad by definition. even though life is better by every metric there are more ethnic minorities so we mist reinstate catholic monarchy.