imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 21
>Syrian Army resumes offensive in area around Abu Dhuhur, liberates 9 villages
>Syrian Army Captures New Positions In Harasta, Launches New Attack In Irbin
>Turkish Army Captures 3 Villages, Several Hills In Afrin Area. YPG Counter-Attacks
>Tiger Forces Push North Of Abu al-Duhur Airbase, Enter Abu al-Duhur Town
>Assad: Turkish Operation In Afrin Is Part Of Its Strategy To Support Terrorists
>Turkey’s Kilis Comes Under Rocket Fire From Afrin
>Kurdish YPG Blames Russia For Turkish Attack On Afrin
>ISIS Captures More Positions From Other Militant Groups In Southern Damascus
>Iran, Egypt call for end of Turkish ‘disruptive’ offensive in Syria
>SOHR: Idlib counteroffensive results in death of 216 militants
>Turkish city of Reyhanli hit by rocket fire from Afrin: 1 killed, 32 wounded
>Syrian Army busts large weapons delivery destined for East Ghouta
>Turkish jets strike Menagh Airbase to render it unusable for US resupply
>Jaysh al-Thuwar defects from SDF to Turkey
>Sheikh Maqsoud sends reinforcements to Afrin through gov't-held areas
>Dozens of Saudi-led mercenaries killed after Houthi rebels obliterate entire military convoy in west Yemen

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/watanisy/status/955394536213237760
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/955394586079301632
twitter.com/ischark/status/955394412124786688
twitter.com/watanisy/status/955394026747899909
twitter.com/watanisy/status/955385573761519616
youtube.com/watch?v=mZCsmoM-CBA
youtube.com/watch?v=WZhn50N8x_0
youtube.com/watch?v=nW5amgyMi4g
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/955396730924797952
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/955395922413965313
twitter.com/WaelAlHussaini/status/955398704407764992
ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513038474.html
ria.ru/world/20180121/1513026640.html?referrer_block=index_most_popular_2
ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513033016.html
tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/4890667
sana.sy/ru/?p=132972
ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513037860.html
ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513031328.html
ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513032493.html
twitter.com/AlmanarEnglish/status/955386681699512321
twitter.com/AFP/status/955382558279323653
youtube.com/watch?v=egiN0LIgJoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yrul5pT_-K4
youtube.com/watch?v=R4lfzd0EVJU
youtube.com/watch?v=84Xg87AY2po
youtube.com/watch?v=vruAwO_A_Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=UnNjKzt2GLY
ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513019534.html
ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513019925.html
ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513030981.html
ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513035614.html
ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513036140.html
ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513037340.html
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-turkish-city-reyhanli-hit-rocket-fire-afrin-1-killed-32-wounded/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-footage-northern-aleppo-shows-turkish-backed-rebels-inside-key-town/
almasdarnews.com/article/ypg-forces-beat-back-turkish-backed-rebels-northwest-aleppo-town/
almasdarnews.com/article/large-turkish-military-convoy-reaches-syrian-border-aid-afrin-offensive/
youtube.com/watch?v=83MrK-gNL4k
youtube.com/watch?v=Kz6IfDwFzMI
youtube.com/watch?v=MP5qhAizsjo
youtube.com/watch?v=AoQg4-PFMx8
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2-HuF4-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=hTK32Q0I93s
youtube.com/watch?v=MUORSBk2dA0
youtube.com/watch?v=SpHDFvu34J0
youtube.com/watch?v=ELbQVOO54A8
mobile.twitter.com/Bordohonour/status/955390324742000640
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Death to america, of course

Reminder

Fuck ASShat
Fuck USA
Fuck Russia
Fuck k*Rds

Death to All jews

ROACH SMASH
this desu mcfamalampai

>best wahhab thread
noice

>Army captured Abu al-Duhur town , idlib
twitter.com/watanisy/status/955394536213237760
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/955394586079301632
twitter.com/ischark/status/955394412124786688
>army captured abu hariq village , north east hama
twitter.com/watanisy/status/955394026747899909
>army captured abu murayr , south aleppo
twitter.com/watanisy/status/955385573761519616

R&U videos,

>Battles for Syria | January 21st 2018 | Liberation of Abu al-Duhur Military Airbase
youtube.com/watch?v=mZCsmoM-CBA

>Images and reports from the Syrian Afrin region | January 21st 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=WZhn50N8x_0

>Kurdish official : Russians gave us a choice - to hand over land to SAA or face Turkish attack
youtube.com/watch?v=nW5amgyMi4g

>Literally raqqa
People were allowed to return to their homes in Raqqa what are you talking about?

I want a syrian gf whose father supports assad and who I can celebrate victories with

I imagine myself in Afrin, leading my squad. Our mission is to stop k*Rdish dogs from advancing. We mow down k*Rdish dogs but they keep coming. I shoot k*Rdish dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering k*Rds, since k*Rds are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. k*Rdish dogs were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in Africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Abu hurr durr is captured ? Well that was quick

>#Urgent - #YPG have refused for the 3rd time after a day of negociations with the Syrian Goverment to let #SAA enter #Afrin & defend it
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/955396730924797952

Feels good to have superiority over the entire middle east, I remember how it was almost threatening once. Jesus, Arabs are such weak uninspired people that it's getting boring, but honestly thank God that those are our enemies. Keep feeding me tears faggots

My worst work

Ta
I fucking live for R&U

>everything is fine we took all the villages back killed 1019410 turks and downed 12039120 jets

only the one in the middle is syrian

Fpbp

(You)
>it was empty anyway

it's true. when the saa was approaching the airport there was an almarsdar news thing that said the rebels had evacuated the town and declared it a combat zone. the media started going on about mah refugee crisis 200k people displaced by assad and stuff. but it was the rebels. the rebels clearly thought it would be a place to fortify until the (t)orks were released by saruman in the north and they had to go help

Yeah we are building infrastructure and basic need buildings because the villages and cities are all destroyed. What's wrong with that?

Also no we are not ethnically cleansing because if we do it you would hear it everywhere not only pro-k*rd media and there would be no k*rds anymore.

Do you believe for a second Israel will exist in 2100? Better leave before it's too late for you.

kek yea its pretty cringy

I really hope they get what they deserve for their pitiful arrogance.

I hope Turkey punishes them so hard, they will never dream again of repeating same mistake, that is if they aren't dealt with.

Well it's their choice

k*rds rn

They evacuated the civilians i presume.
Otherwise they wouldn't have been fighting for the town for two days.

no they weren't. it hasn't even been demined yet.
plus it's a complete heap of rubble.

Can't deal with Syria being Whiter than your country?

OLIVE BRANCH FORCES OPEN UP NEW FRONT NORTH OF AZAZ
>twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/955395922413965313
>OliveBranch forces started operations on Bersaya front (fortified Mount overlooking Azaz) following pre-emptive shelling with artillery & TAF airstrikes.
FNR: Another front has opened up in the Afrin canton. More developments to follow.

if they really wanted or were still capable they could have defended the town for longer than two days.

i guess i haven't seen any reports of fighting in the town, so i assumed it wasn't much of a fight. maybe I was wrong. was it a hard 2 days or an easy 2 days?

This is fine. One more front to slaughter fascist torks at. Biji gudeztan.

Being whiter means being more subhuman

No idea, let's wait for the footage.
They announced they were fighting inside the city right after they took the base.

US plan to create security forces in Syria may be ‘deliberate provocation’ – Lavrov

The US effort to create security forces along Syria’s borders with Turkey and Iraq may be a deliberate provocation, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Monday.“In the follow-up of this course towards gross interference in Syria’s affairs, it was announced that some border security forces would be set up,”TASS quoted the minister as saying. After that, some “clumsy statements” were made to dismiss this information but in actual fact this entire activity continued, he said.“This is either failure to understand the situation or a deliberate provocation,”he said. Kurdish representatives are on the invitation list for the Syrian National Dialogue Congress due in the Russian resort of Sochi, he noted. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Russia maintains contact with Syrian and Turkish officials.“We believe that the principle of preserving Syria’s territorial integrity is the basic one… We’re keeping an eye on the humanitarian aspects related to the currenteventsin the area of Afrin,”he said.

>The Kurds in Lebanon are protesting in front of the Russian embassy in Beirut,,,And no one showed up near the Turkish embassy (yet)
twitter.com/WaelAlHussaini/status/955398704407764992

Pence meets Israel PM Netanyahu as Palestinians boycott visit

US Vice President Mike Pence met Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for talks on Monday, the second day of a visit to Israel that has been boycotted by the Palestinian Authority. Netanyahu welcomed Pence to his office in Jerusalem, Reuters said. It is the highest-level US visit to the region since President Donald Trump on December 6 recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. He also promised to begin the process of moving the American embassy to the city. The Palestinians are snubbing Pence, and President Mahmoud Abbas left for an overseas visit before Pence’s arrival.

Pls happen.

>there are k*rds in lebanon too

Pence is like the Cooper Anderson of the republican party. I'm sure the jews bred him in a genetics lab.

BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:17 P.M.) – Elite forces of the Syrian Arab Army have taken control of their first city in the province of Idlib after a two-day battle against Al-Qaeda-linked jihadist militias.

Military-affiliated sources report that assault units of the Syrian Army’s elite Tiger Forces Division have seized the city of Abu Duhur in Idlib’s eastern countryside from armed Islamist groups.

The engagement to take Abu Duhur lasted two days and saw Syrian Army troops and armor storm the city under cover of heavy airstrikes and artillery shelling.

Two key Al-Qaeda affiliate militias – Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Jabhat al-Nusra) and the Turkistan Islamic Party – attempted to defend Abu Duhur but in the end overwhelming numbers and firepower on part of the Syrian Army served to be the determiner of the battle.

Abu Duhur represents the first city in Idlib – albeit a small one – to fall to Syrian Army since the start of its general offensive throughout the province which was kicked-off just a few days short of a month ago now.

Sorry to say my Anatolian friend, Turkey has the most.

More I see Kurds in the world, more I think that they are annoyance that won't stop denying that destiny of their exstance is to be eternal slaves.

>Lewd
pls delete this.
Thanks for baking m8

Fuck the turk meme offensive

Abu al-Duhur town HAS BEEN LIBERATED

Np m8

Australia has many too.

Can't wait to watch this little purple guys trip all the way to western Iraq

Lavrov: US actions in Syria brought Turkey to madness:
>ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513038474.html

Erdogan: US should not provoke Turkey any further:
>Erdogan wzywa USA by ten kraj nie prowokował Turcji
>ria.ru/world/20180121/1513026640.html?referrer_block=index_most_popular_2

Iranian and Turkish diplomats met over Afrn invasion:
>ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513033016.html

US: Altough Turkey is an important anti-terrorist coalition partner, it's actions in Syria are it's own bussiness
>tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/4890667
Interesting change, seems burgers are noticing how much influence they're losing.

President al-Assad: Victory over terrorism in Syria and Iraq and Iran’s resilience in the nuclear issue foiled the plot devised for the region
>sana.sy/ru/?p=132972

UNSC meeting on Afrin:
>ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513037860.html
>ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513031328.html

Opposition negotiators go to Moscow;
>ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513032493.html

That's politics. Run it through Gulag Translate or simply ask me if you want to know more about certain articles, cheers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - > [the joke]

[your head]

biji biji

That's quite fucken sweet!

Just woke up, anything new?

When is UNSC meeting starting?

I can't wait for some banter with Turkey and now Poland.

OH MY GOD IT'S REAL

This calls for a spongebob-screaming-meme, it's so important.

HAHHAhaha.

I guess you touched some mods sweetspot.

It says French FM Le Drian scheduled it for Monday, but that's all.

The Tiger claims another victory.
>7000
A-at least they're only in Sydney and Melbourne, r-right familia?

Huge gains, in fact.

Where broofs

Houthis did it.. Again:
>Dozens of Saudi-led forces killed as Yemeni Rocketry Force fire Qaher-2M ballistic missile on Khiami Saudi camp in Taiz
twitter.com/AlmanarEnglish/status/955386681699512321

b... but I live in Sydney.
At least I live far away from those Sudanese gangs in Melbourne...

Wonder what Lavrov wants to achieve through this:
>#BREAKING Kurds invited to take part in Syria peace congress in Sochi: Lavrov
twitter.com/AFP/status/955382558279323653
I think pissing the t*rks off and showing them who controls the situation on a global scale and in terms of the future.

>In Sydney, they [Kurds] are mainly found in the suburbs of Auburn, Lakemba, Lidcombe, Bankstown, Punchbowl and the surrounds, which are suburbs in the LGA areas of Cumberland Council and Canterbury-Bankstown Council.

Afaik kurds were always on invite list, turks asked not to invite YPG, not kurds as a whole.

It means Russia will have an open ear for Kurds if they want to surrender to SAA and not being killed by Turks

Summed up Afrin developments, articles and footage, enjoy:

youtube.com/watch?v=egiN0LIgJoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yrul5pT_-K4
youtube.com/watch?v=R4lfzd0EVJU
youtube.com/watch?v=84Xg87AY2po
youtube.com/watch?v=vruAwO_A_Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=UnNjKzt2GLY

ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513019534.html
ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513019925.html
ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513030981.html
ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513035614.html
ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513036140.html
ria.ru/syria/20180121/1513037340.html

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-turkish-city-reyhanli-hit-rocket-fire-afrin-1-killed-32-wounded/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-footage-northern-aleppo-shows-turkish-backed-rebels-inside-key-town/
almasdarnews.com/article/ypg-forces-beat-back-turkish-backed-rebels-northwest-aleppo-town/
almasdarnews.com/article/large-turkish-military-convoy-reaches-syrian-border-aid-afrin-offensive/

Russia used to have some but Stalin deported them

But arabs and jews are the same thing. You're all semities.

Meaning the SDF will go and represent the YPG as it is its most important member.

Afrin Christians call for international protection against Turkish attacks

Yes, it seems Lavrov meant YPG/PKK specifically though. Earlier he agreed to exclude them from the negotiations.
If not YPG than what other group? SDF? It's a temporary Kurd/Arab coalition and I doubt he'd invite them to Sochi, besides it'd piss Turks anyway too.
Second chance, eh? They had the first when RF FM asked Afrin to hand it over to the Syrian government.

If they would hand their land to Assad (and Russia) everyone would be protected.
You dont go
>WE FIGHT
and then
>Khm-khm some international protection will do

Some Harasta (worst Ghouta) footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=83MrK-gNL4k
youtube.com/watch?v=Kz6IfDwFzMI
youtube.com/watch?v=MP5qhAizsjo

>Pastor Valentine Hanan from the Good Shepherd Church in Afrin city called for international protection, saying that they are against Turkish shelling on Afrin, according to an official statement.
There are 250 Christian families in Afrin canton, 190 families in Afrin city, 45 families in Rajo and 15 families in Maabatli, according to the church.

soy christians

You see fellow pole, Erdogan buffer-zone of 30km inside the border of Syria includes almost every single Kurdish majority land in Syria. That's right if Turkey actually succeeds in creating a buffer-zone on Syrian border, YPG lose all Kurdish territories, that leaves them with almost exclusively Arab territories and you already know that Arabs hate Kurd occupation and have been protesting before, even going as far as planting IED to kill Kurdish officers, not even to say that Raqqa was always pro-Assad city and still is.

Now what they are doing is giving Kurds option to ask (beg) for protection any time they want, they are playing loosing game regardless of their choice and US can do nothing to stop it.

And don't believe that Russia wants to anger Turkey or that they are in disagreement. Turkey wants to eliminate Kurdish separatist no matter the mean, they personally don't care if Kurds are going to bend the knee to Assad and Russia or not. Also you have seen the extent of US-Saudi-Israel covert cooperation where they say one thing and do another, same thing with Turkey-Russia-Iran-Syria now.

Is there even a slight chance this could escalate to the point putin bombs turks

Hama/Idleb footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2-HuF4-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=hTK32Q0I93s
youtube.com/watch?v=MUORSBk2dA0
youtube.com/watch?v=SpHDFvu34J0
youtube.com/watch?v=ELbQVOO54A8

WtF I love turkey now

>Afrin Christians
There are no christians in Afrin, there were already tweets from Arab media about it.

It's plain Kurdish propaganda.

Don't want Turks to break your knee? Bend it to Assad or suffer from consequences.

see

>giving Kurds option to ask (beg) for protection any time they want
Wonder how much kilopiles of corpses does it take for PYD to take the decission of "we're giving it up to the loyalists, SAA please enter with Ruskies"
I'm afraid they're quite determined and TAF might be all over Afrin before Kurds give up.
>Also you have seen the extent of US-Saudi-Israel covert cooperation where they say one thing and do another, same thing with Turkey-Russia-Iran-Syria now.
Yes, very fair observation.

Palestinians have taken to the streets of the West Bank city of Bethlehem to protest US Vice President Mike Pence’s visit to Israel, burning his photos over Washington’s decision to recognize Jerusalem al-Quds as the Israeli “capital.”

The protesters gathered in Bethlehem’s Manger Square outside the Church of the Nativity on Sunday night after Pence arrived in Israel earlier in the day for a two-day visit. Theycarriedsigns that read “Pence you are desecrating our land” and “Pence go home.”

They also cheered and waved Palestinian flags as a large photo of the vice president burned on the ground.

The visit comes as part of Pence’s Middle East tour which included Egypt and Jordan amid outrage over President Donald Trump’s globally condemned decision to recognize Jerusalem al-Quds as the so-called capital of the Israeli regime.

Pence’s trip had been scheduled to include a visit to Bethlehem, but the Palestinian Authority is boycotting it. The visit was initially scheduled for December before being postponed.

After the US move on Jerusalem al-Quds, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas called off a meeting with Pence scheduled for mid-December to protest the decision.

Last month, Trump announced his decision to recognize Jerusalem al-Quds as Israel’s "capital" and relocate the US embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to the occupied city.

The dramatic shift in Washington’s policy vis-à-vis the city triggered demonstrations in the occupied Palestinian territories, Iran, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Tunisia, Algeria, Iraq, Morocco and other Muslim countries.

Pence on Monday met Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who described him as "a great friend of Israel".

Later on Monday, Pence wasto address Israel’s parliament (Knesset) whose Arab members said they would boycott his speech.

Lmao they're surrounded by sunnis

and the kurdish peshmerga regularly shoots up christian houses. Christians should be glad Turkey is wiping out the kurdish rats.

Only person who ever knew how to deal with kurds properly is Saddam Hussein.

I double the serb.The "SAVE THE CHRISTIANS OF THE MIDDLE EAST" shouts are only happenings when muslims are about to get murdered.
And they are like 'Hey last remaining christian, go say that you need help or we cut your head off"

Afrin kurds were never under US protection to begin with. The lack of US weapons shows this.

4:19

I'm happy that the k*rdish rats are getting what they deserve but it sucks that turkey has to use the FSA

4:20

Iraq has signed an agreement with Orion Gas Processors to let the American energy company process some of its natural gas.

The agreement was signed on Monday to allow the company access to the natural gas from Nahr Bin Omar oilfield, located north of the city of Basra in southeastern Iraq, Reuters reported.

The Memorandum of Understanding between the Iraqi Oil Ministry's representatives and Orion enabled the enterprise to start setting up facilities there to turn the extracts into fuel.

The agency also quoted Oil Minister Abdul Karim Luaibi as saying that the country intended to stop wastage of the gas at its oilfields, which bursts into flame due to the lack of processing facilities.

Late last year, the ministry said it planned to put out exploration and development projects at, at least nine oil and gas blocks bordering Iran and Kuwait to tender.

It said at the time that the blocks on offer were located in the provinces of Misan, Muthanna, Wasit, Central Diyala, and Basra.

The one in Basra houses Nahr Bin Omar, which produces more than 40,000 barrels per day of oil and 25 million cubic feet a day of natural gas.

US companies are key partners inIraq's development of the country's massive hydrocarbon reserves. American energy companies have built a strong footing since US invasion of the Arab country in 2003.

Iraq has been in turmoil after the invasion, including after Daesh inroads which crippled almost all aspects of daily life and activity, except the production of oil which remained untouched for the most part.

a cousin of mine once found a dead nigger body in reservoir

Saddam was a big guy.

idiota

Russia has slammed USactions in Syria that “encourage separatist sentiments among Kurds” as either a provocation or ill-informed afterTurkey launched a major operation against US-backed militants in the Arab country.

"Washington has actively encouraged and continues to encourage separatist sentiments among Kurds," Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Monday.

"This is either a lack of understanding of the situation or an absolutely conscious provocation," he added.

Turkey launched the so-called Operation Olive Branch on Saturday in a bid to eliminate the US-backed YPG, which Ankara views as a terror organization and the Syrian branch of the outlawed Kurdish Workers' Party (PKK). The latter has been fighting for an autonomous region inside Turkey since 1984.

The operation was launched days after Washington said it would work with the Kurdish militants to set up a 30,000-strong border force near Turkish soil, a move that infuriated Ankara.

The YPG is operating under the larger US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) militants without authorization from Damascus, which calls the force“traitors” to the Syrian nation.

‘Kurds invited to join Sochi talks’

Lavrov said Moscow had invited Kurds to participate in an upcoming Syrian peace congress in Sochi despite the Turkish offensive.

"Kurdish representatives have been included on the list of Syrians invited to participate in the Syrian National Dialogue Congress which will take place in Sochi next week," Lavrov said.

We could have been fighting Serbs and Greeks together rn if turkey just gave up a portion of its useless land, but no
the roaches would rather destroy their economy and their international and neighbor relations

>>>>>italians

#BREAKING
SDF MINISTRY OF DEFENSE DECLARES THAT ITS ELITE TROOPS HAVE SUCCESSFULLY INVADED #KREMLIN AND ARE HOLDING PUTIN HOSTAGE DUE TO NON-ASSISTANCE AND BETRAYAL DURING THE INVASION OF AFRIN

mobile.twitter.com/Bordohonour/status/955390324742000640

Russia completely BTFO.
Also, this is probably Onurs account