Recently came to a realization. You can as well by putting these questions together

Recently came to a realization. You can as well by putting these questions together.

If Trump was a threat to "The Elite" why would they even let him in the White House?

Why would they let him have access to Drone Strikes, The Army and Fema Camps?

Why does the so called leader of the Alt Right Richard Spencer have ties to the Bush Family and a relation who was in the CIA?

Why does the media keep pushing the US towards a civil war mind set if the Right has most of the guns, food and water?

If they wanted to create an authoritarian regime why would they stack the deck towards the right?

People seem to be assuming "The Elite" want the right to fail. The world is merely a stage and we are all pawns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_fUSA9lUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are making assumptions about things many are not even sure of. Is this a sneaky blackpill shill thread by chance?

>People seem to be assuming "The Elite" want the right to fail. The world is merely a stage and we are all pawns.
It's the Jews user.

Trump's election was planned years in advance. Through branding, prophecy, etcetera etcetera.
Now whether it was by Trump himself (and his cabal) or the elites we've come to know in the USA is anybody'n guess.
These groups aren't cohesive and they all try to program reality.

Heed my words for they are the truth:
there are "families" and they are all competing to be the best.
there are "rules" and the Arabian families broke them and the world became too unstable.
so Trump took over to stabilize it and it is working.
they are not afraid of anything but death.
If you want to remove them, you must kill them. A parasite does not remove itself under threat of anything but death.
In 2014-2015 there was a real resistance building ready to kill, but it collapsed into Trumpism because Americans are lazy vain cowards, and will only do what is necessary to live, not what is right.

Ask away if you have any questions

What's MBS cleaning up?

>"If Trump was a threat to "The Elite" why would they even let him in the White House?"
Because (((they))) were so sure that hillary was going to win, because they rigged the election in favor of clinton.

The memo will be the death sentence for the elite.

What were the "rules" that the Arabian families broke?

is any of this even reeeeeeeeal ?

Their reach exceeded their grasp.
They grabbed for power they couldn't hold, and power you can't hold creates vacuums when you let go, so to stabilize them Trump's family came in and now the Arabian families have been culled, just part of nature.
Do you mean the king of Saudi Arabia?

>2014-2015 there was a real resistance building ready to kill
??

people were actually ready to revolt, as in REVOLT.
As in they weren't going to just walk around and ask for things, they were going to TAKE them, and that is the only thing that works, and has worked, EVER IN THE HISTORY OF HUMAN KIND.

Elaborate

more proof of how far americans have fallen

ladies and gentlemen it's mr "I can't think for myself please think for me"

obviously not a Burger memeflag.. maybe people were ready to revolt within the ruling reptile families or maybe powerful sub-families with non reptile blood, but Burgers are forever comfy and were never thinking of the Day of the Burger in 14/15.. only, I don't know.. when is the new Kanye album dropping

>hur hur u stoopid
fuck off kike

why are trying to ridicule a movement that has YOUR safety in mind.

did all that semen rot your brain. come on.

they have played their cards. and found out that we have a better hand. they are fucked. THE LEFT IS IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL. and they can not stop "we the people"

do your part

You see they don't teach you this in school but as below so above:
Dynamite is not sparked by dynamite and it does not explode by itself despite being so volatile.
It requires a blasting cap.
You are only looking at the explosives and saying "they won't explode", and you are right, without blasting caps they won't explode.
But the blasting caps are what you should be looking for, and they are everywhere now; young charismatic men who are taking control, who have emotions and have anger and whom feel a sense of familiarity and protective instinct with their own kind, who are pushed into corners and have nowhere to go but to fight.
This is the hallmark of the revolution, but you don't know that because all you have seen are fake revolutions.

That is what sparks a revolution, it's not the masses, it's the lone wolf who inspires them and leads the way.

>muh Richard Spencer is controlled opposition maymay

The Crown prince, yes. Your answer however shows that you don't have a clue.

Humans are irrational. Nothing outside of the realm of science needs to make sense, and it never did.

so by your logic we ARE winning. because.

once upon a time, there was an user. user was fed up with the shit he saw on tv on a daily basis. and thought....okay fuck it enough is enough. he made a few posters in paint. uploaded it to a vault. starting promoting it. and BOOM it is fucking HAPPENING.
yeah eat shit commie. you are to lo late. you lost control of the herd. the dog is lose. and you can not catch me.

psst. said user is Canadian.

>maymay
hi shariablue. Dickie is controlled op. we all know this
keep pretending tho, its great laff

>If Trump was a threat to "The Elite" why would they even let him in the White House?
Preserving the illusion of democracy is far more important. Trump is a temporary roadblock.
>Why does the so called leader of the Alt Right Richard Spencer have ties to the Bush Family and a relation who was in the CIA?
Spencer is a plant. No one is that damaging to his own cause *by accident*.
>Why does the media keep pushing the US towards a civil war mind set if the Right has most of the guns, food and water?
They don't want a civil war, they want an assassination.

I can answer about the civil war : The main fear of the White House is actually a civil war.
One day user said that it would last 6 hours before everything crashes. Especially if someone fuck up the electricity of the country

It is really easy.
Boomers are the worst generation ever raised by mankind. As soon as they reached the age they got in charge of the world, they created huge economic crisis everywhere and almost destroyed everything.
They had to put a 70-year old in power, just so that the world could remember again what not-shit tasted like.
After Trump, expect the youngest generations of politicians to come to power. No boomers allowed again, and I hope we learn from this and forbid millennials from ruling the world.

It is always frustrating to have to illustrate to you people things I have said during the current conversation as if they aren't the entire CRUX of the argument I am making.

you AREN'T winning, because as I said PREVIOUSLY, the only thing that can stop the parasite from eating you is DEATH, or the THREAT of death.
and MEMES do not kill people.

I doubt you know of ONE SINGLE LEGITIMATE ASSASSINATION or attack that wasn't staged.
You are still under complete control, and your eagerness to jump to the conclusion that you are safe just proves my point about people being to lazy to do anything unless it is clearly necessary to their survival.

I DONT FUCKING CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. eat shit shlomo

remember what your puppet pic related said. "you are either with us or against us"

the left has lost his grip. the dogs are lose. and you cant catch us all!

Oh, it's this thread again. At least OP admits he has a penchant for dick sucking.

Is the Illuminati card game predictive programming or something? There's all the stuff that resembles Trump, stuff about Pizzagate, stuff about frogs, etc.

redpill me on this game. how did they predict everything that would happen?

You know how people say "It was in the cards for it to happen" when referring to an event? This time it's literally in the cards

Indeed.

Why rule over a planet of niggers and live like kings, when you can rule a planet of whites and live like gods.

IGNORE THIS SLIDE THREAD: IT'S HAPPENING

they could simply have enough confidence to not have Trump killed immediately

Or, you know, 'the elite' are just a boogeyman to explain why your life sucks,

I am one of "the elite". I can confirm we want you boys to succeed

All educatedbwhite nationalists know Trump is controlled OP and a Zionist stooge.

The jews will always put some puppet up on the political stage that tells you exactly what you want to hear to gain your trust and then leads you know-where.

The left vs right is a controlled political paradigm as well. Right-wingers/republicans cause just as much damage to this country with their neo-liberal capitalism as leftwingers/democrats do with their cultural Marxism.

>If Trump was a threat to "The Elite" why would they even let him in the White House?
Non sequitur and You assume omnipotence of your adversary.
They did (and are doing) everything in their power to screw him, a cursory glande at your TV will reveal a mediatic smear campaign wich has no equal in history.
But I suppose since he can't do everything you'd want him to right here and right now he's just a puppet hm?
Nobody expects anyone they don't oppose to live to such standards.
tldr: Other people can read Alinsky too.
Sage.

lurk moar faggot
>in all fields

this

>why did they let him have it
They didnt. Hillary was supposed to win.
Trump ran against both the democrats and republicans and still won.

>They didnt. Hillary was supposed to win.
considering media has benefit the most from the election of Trump we have to assume that media played a big role in getting him elected, by asking that the public not vote for candidate Trump media gave him the best endorsement possible

Fuck off jew shill

>it's not the Jews
But the royals of the Arabian peninsula, especially the Saudis, are crypto Jews

lol no

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_fUSA9lUo

How is he a jew shill? What he said is legible and very relevant. I believe you are infact a shill, or, quite stupid.

I think this is simpler than you are letting it be. Controlling the Presidency was the easiest route to get shit done the way they wanted it to be done.

That doesn't mean is the ONLY route.

As for the drone strike/Army/FEMA camps shit, what makes you think they wouldn't have been arrogant enough to think they could still influence him. He absolutely HAD to lob missiles at Syria. He didn't have a fucking choice. Now, granted, I don't think they figured they'd have been removed by the Trump administration as effectively/efficiently as they have, but you got to understand, these "Elites" thought that even if they didn't get their pick in the WH, they'd still get what they wanted out of the deal.

Trump really and truly was a curve ball.

As for the rest of your questions? I have thought these things as well. I think you're mostly on point, too. It could work to their advantage either way, right? If the left wins, they get their end game accomplished (like what we're seeing in Germany/Sweden today) using the "out and open" route. If the right wins, they can use that catastrophe to usher in a new war machine lap dog.

You have to remember, (((they))) don't believe (((they'll))) ever lose. Everything's in the bag, and the stage is being set for a "win no matter the crisis" scenario. Hell, they've probably even got a plan for a libertarian or even an authoritarian takeover.

You give them a lot of credit user, (((the elite))) have been trying this shit on for thousands of years and have been set back and failed in countless examples.

I agree that they are probably arrogant enough to think that they will win no matter what, but it is that hubris which has costed them in the past.

Pathetic.

The Teflon coating card is Obama.

Gun sales, survival gear/lifestyle sales confirm. People were done. Trump gave people hope again. Idk if this is a good thing, though I love Trump. It is kinda chilling knowing what Trump has been allowed to get away with. The Clintons, bushes, Obama's have commited genocide, destroyed nations..and Trump batted them around like a kitten with a ball of yarn during the election, and still now. Witches are openly casting spells against him, all factions of the left are losing their minds. There's really some dark shit forming against him. We need to pray and meme his MAGA until the glorious end.

>Curve ball
No he wasn't, he's been a Jew Yorker since birth, to the point where his father even donated land to a Talmud Center. He's been awarded the Tree of Life Award, and all his children

>muh left v. right
See It's a controlled paradigm. Republikikes are just as bad as Democrats.

>Jews are magical tyrants unstoppable regime

>Can't stop Donnie T from POTUS.

>tfw there won't be a Deus Ex like scenario of war against the deep state in the next 20 years

The world is a chaotic place of many competing interests, there is nonall powerful group of humans who can control everything, and many of the statements you made in this empty, unintelligent post are simply false.

>try to make pol think this isn't possible by using faggot flag

Nobody is falling for your cia nigger tricks. Get a real fucking job you pleb.

Controlled by who?

If this is true, why did he tweet out that Israel killed over 90 Americans in USS Liberty incident for their own purposes?

Why would a cia nigger offend master?

Finally! An ACTUAL redpill OP.

Watch Adam Curtis's Hypernormalisation

You could be right.
Tell more about these "families".

This.

Reminder that the (((truth community))) is fake and you're talking to robots. OP is a robot. 1s and 0s.

what's the name of that card game? I forgot

Nobody will listen to you because this is a redpill too tough for r/the_donald babies that come here to swallow.

Illuminati Card Game

I wouldn't be surprised if CIAniggers/Mossad do it

Gentle Reminder that Sup Forums is in shutdown mode because of the following thread:

>HAPPENING CONFIRMED

Does Trumps sword dance have anything to do with this?

>t.JIDF

How long until MS13 unleashed?

>In 2014-2015 there was a real resistance building ready to kill
>Americans are lazy vain cowards
Whut? You mistake our restraint for anything other than what it is. The pressure is still there. Trump is the relief valve and they are trying to plug him.

Its currently happening. A "buddy" got recruited to be one of their main distributors in east tn. They're building supply chains of cheap drugs to take power and force addicts to be pro them (since fiends love whoever has the best fix)

Fucking CIA Niggers, so fucking predictable. They've been training them as domestic terrorists as well. The LV massacre ground force consisted of MS13 in trainees. How can we expose these fucks before they become a fucking actual thing we have to worry about day to day?