/ourmilf/

this hot broad just BTFO'd all of Sup Forums and Jordan Peterson followers.

youtu.be/NPA5OK0FU8c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NPA5OK0FU8c
youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04
youtube.com/watch?v=szhJzX0UgDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tl;dr, OP is a faggot.

Women should talk less.

Germans are fucking faggots.

who cares.

#releasethememo

lock her up

>youtu.be/NPA5OK0FU8c
tl;dr? can't listen in a bus

Hmmm shes fine

tldr; JBP is a god and she loves how he roasted cathy newman but his followers shouldnt act like retards insulting that bitch in the comments because thats exactly what they want and gives them new fuel

>/ourmilf/
>BTFO'd all of Sup Forums
So Germancuck is the alt-left

I dont know why, but I would love to slap her in the face with some .50

>roasties
gtfo faggot
>in all fields

youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

fuck of herman

How fucking new are you?

I’ve seen literally no evidence of ‘harassment’ and I’ve read loads of YouTube/twitter/news comments on the subject. If she’s getting anonymous threats on YouTube or twitter or whatever then it’d be easy to show, but they haven’t because it hasn’t happened.

twitter DMs though. But I'd expect that DMs would be some small proportion of regular tweets, and thus probably DMs aren't a big deal either - ch4 and Cathy just a) rush to be the victim when they lose b) aren't used to anyone talking back at all.

holy shit it's Warriana from the venture bros, the voice and everything

>Peterson fan calls for other Peterson fans to rise above moron-tier knee-jerk reactions
>Sup Forums and Peterson's followers BTFO'd
OK, Hassan, whatever you say.

Summary of video
>Cathy Newman got "attacked"
>JBP was good in the interview
>JBP has improved my life
>This is a turning point, his ideas will spread more
>Therefore as fans we should try our best to act in a good manner "as ambassadors" (her words) and treat your advisaries well
>I once shared a lot of Cathy Newman's beliefs
>My mind was changed so other people can be changed too
Nothing interesting at all. Waste of time desu

Cool story bro

Sexy milf yum yum

You can only DM people who follow you back.

I would, with deep respect, fuck the ever loving shit outa this broad.

>it's not about who's right, it's about being better
typical, another emotional woman who believes that truth is inferior to feewings. who cares if the truth is served on a silver platter or shit out by a cow? it's still the god damned truth. you're going to swallow it or not based on your own preconcieved notions anyway, so why bother wasting time making the truth "seem" more appealing?

Your emotional language betrays your own feefee-dominated existence tbqh. You're just not man enough to admit it to yourself in your triggeredness.

Petersonfags are literally old single females. It all makes sense now.

OP is a huge faggot

MUMMY

you fuckin krauts are UGLY and retarded.
Not fucking hot at all.
She is a 5 at best.
FUck EU

Seriously : why do people do this ? I get the roasting and the mocking, but there is no need to send her threats. This only hurts us.

I disagree. She said nothing insulting, just foolish. She's a peterson supporter anyway, the point is that she's worried more about image than truth. people who need and are able to listen to that truth will do so despite it being a difficult pill to swallow.
When you play with a hand tied behind your back because you don't want to harm your image, you may still win once or twice, but you will lose that war. Jordan's act isn't going to win over people who are genuinely evil. Who don't honor truth. Why bother worrying about their views?
You can attempt to turn this back on me, and fine, I may be emotional, but I am at least putting truth before that emotion despite my strong feelings.

and?

Because it matters you dipshit. The presentation doesn't of course change the validity of the message, but is still important. People will be far more willing to listen to you. The Golden One has talked about this numerous times

So it's a popularity contest first and foremost with truth trailing behind. Seems like a great plan. Worked for Clinton.

Holy shit that Clinton references was actually geniuses

Rock Lobster
youtube.com/watch?v=szhJzX0UgDM

>threats
There're no threats.
Just fucking lefties and their 'muh criticism is literally rape' retardations.
It's been just that, calling her out and stating how retarded she went.
>so you saying...

>this hot broad
>Hmmm shes fine
>Sexy milf yum yum
>MUMMY

That thirst.

our culture is so incredibly gay

>So it's a popularity contest first and foremost with truth trailing behind.
No truth must come first. But presentation is also important. Otherwise many people won't even listen to you
>Seems like a great plan. Worked for Clinton.
The fuck? One of the reasons Trump became popular is because he was presenting his pointsin a way that appealed to people in the Rust Belt. If anything that illustrates my point that presentation is important.

QRD not giving her views.

WHY CANT WE CREATE NEW THREADS???

>Acting like she doesn't know she's killing me with her hair all swept over like that.

Are sexy older women a jewish trick lads?

Kek

How did she BTFO anyone? If anything she says (you) should listen to Peterson (I don’t). So.....yeah

You're right, my man. Presentation is the only way the dupes will listen to truth. We must conceal horrifying and potent truths with a mask of sweet lies to protect them from themselves. A spoonful of sugar and all that.

I would say, though, the messages Trump sent out were never tailored for beauty. They were even unappealing for Trump voters themselves, but they swallowed the pill for what it was. Stringent immigration reform, corrupt politicians, and geopolitical weakness. All of those things were what he ran on, and they were truth first and foremost. The popularity contest came well after.

Meh, whether people actually insulted or threatened her or not is irrelevant, because she and her roastie posse would have just faked it anyway.

We've already been to this rodeo before with Gamergate and know how the other side plays.
It's the Jew's "Whatcha doin' Rabbi?" playbook to a T.

The jew cries out as he strikes.

She looks even hotter in her other vids

Gentle Reminder that Sup Forums is in shutdown mode because of the following thread:

ALERT: HAPPENING CONFIRMED.

You’re so hot, what’s your email?

Nudes?

I subbed just to fap to her.

ive worked a lot on my wife with this. get to the point and never say "i think" or "i feel". she's been promoted many times since i fixed her

I hope you're young. Youll see in time what we're talking about - you don't need to lie to be civilized and effective in changing minds.

If you're not young, you should consider just reading peterson's books. Dale Carnegie and Jonathan Greene are also great authors. Carl jung is an excellent start to some of the more complex psychological hurdles of communication and understanding that you might be curious in. At the very least youll be able to form a stronger convinction against the strategy we're proposing.

>Old Jew broad

No.

You clearly dont know how women work. 99% of comments are critizicing her methods and logic, not harrassment, but women take critical dissent as harrassment.

To all these guys saying how hot she is, realize that she is essentially a female Peterson herself.

You are really masturbating to Peterson, remember thaf.

Can a milf be /ourmilf/ without big, well-shaped milkies. I wonder anons. Philosophical bit du jour.

literally /our/mommy

>/ourmilf/
>tl;dr, OP is a faggot.
Indeed, milf already have child and will not give you more....
Fucking for fucking is stupid.

didn't she get arrested for torturing her 13 children

anyone noticing a massive uptick in leftys coming over to our side articles?

I would eat this jewish grannies ass if you get what I mean.

>This only hurts us.
No. Social conservation is dependent on shame and ostracism. Once a critical mass is reached, chan culture will become the new conservatism. People don't realize this, but sometime in the last two decades the left-wing became conservatives. This is when they started jumping the shark with crazy gender-queer shit, because eventually you run out of things to liberate people from. Their image as the underdog actually makes them incredibly weak conservatives. But make no mistake, they are the dominant force in social life. The "Resistance," i.e. an avant-garde fighting to preserve the status quo from an insurgent minority, is the perfect allegory for our current situation. Except the minority is actually a slim majority, at least for now...

it's a false flag against JBP; (((they))) are trying to turn everyone against the only man who speaks the truth and still has sense in the world. He gives hope to people like us, and (((they))) can't let that happen.

I guess we're ignoring that the abuse in the opposite direction was about thirty times as much? Because that doesn't fit the narrative.

>this isn't about being right

turned it off. kikes lost a argument so they become the victims and the winners of it.

>Fucking for fucking is stupid.

You are weird. Not that I would fuck her (not before a couple cases of beer) but fucking is fun and feels great. Controlling a bitch with your dick is so empowering. Fucking them so good that you can make them do almost anything feels good.

No you are not banned and yes the post count does not update

pay your tv tax.

Who?

I very well understand the compromises to truth you are willing to make in an effort to win a battle against people who understand the truth just as well as you do. My point is that there are those who will never turn to your side, not for lack of understanding, but because they simply don't care for the truth, or even abhor it. People with active interests antithetical to truth will never swallow such a pill, no matter how saccharine the lies you surround it with.

show bob and vagene pls

How could you listen to this clearly pretentious old bat. Watch the debate and have your own opinions you fucking retards.

her face is a dumpster full of rotting shit

you need glasses just like that garbage granny does

Shes hot

(.) (.)

>woulddrainmyballsinonoraround.gif

seek help

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>70 year old
>*milf*

>hot broad
>obviously a man-faced trannie with receding hairline

Wanna know how I know you're a faggot?

Full body shot or no deal.

can this german nigger stop with the Sup Forums btfo faggotry already ? she didnt'btfo anyone and your threads are boring traps fot (YOU)S you motherless kraut nigger

Thanks senpai

How do we get her into doing ASMR kissing videos ? Now that's the real debate

>hot
You need to get your eyes checked, kraut.

any port in a storm

I have neither of those, Mr. Pondicherry.

>us
kys memeflag faggot

This

That looks more like an old grandma and not a milf tb h

This, this, and this again.

two thousand
twenty hundred
forty fifty dollaridos

for a fucking rug.

All the fertile ones are taken lining up for your replacements, so you have to settle for these old retreaded whores. From Herrenvolk to...whatever you are. How sad.

>Kathy Newman is being harassed

fucking lying cunt... receiving negative comments on a youtube video isn't harassment

nigger