twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ruth bader Ginsburg says #metoo

>Ruth Bader Ginsburg says #metoo

does CNN claim to be unbiased?

They used to market themselves as the middle person between Fox and MSNBC

>women vote
>FAKE NEWS

trumpcucks are truly retarded

doesn't trump get three free assassinations? c'mon, she's getting up there. Just Scalia the bitch

There's always agenda in news, either state agenda or owner agenda. There is no business in unbiased news.

>can't upload images

>"Dear Future Daughter"

Yeah, right, like that cunt will have kids.

If we took away women's right to vote across the world literally 90% of society would be better. Giving them the right to vote was the single greatest mistake this country has made, even worse than not sending the niggers back to their shitholes

The #Resist thing is just the “Tea Party” circa 2009-2010 with a leftist bent. It will be used by the Democratic Party until the midterms, and then promptly dumped before the 2020 presidential election, as the DNC establishment will see them as a hindrance to winning a national election.

The only difference between the two is this one has the mainstream media’s full support, whereas the media was pretty vitriolic in its opposition to the Tea Party for daring to oppose their lord and savior, Barack Obama.

The March was a democrat thing with the cover of women's shit. It was all nigger lives matter, democrat platforms, etc. Nothing to do with women. It's all a charade.

Also you're fuckin dumb to when ever think of the imaginative possibility CNN could ever not be biased.

Did they not see the demographic breakdowns of the last election? Women voted...for Trump

voting does not give goodperson points on soc. media. taking selfies on a "march"does. and with "march" i mean event because that is clearly what it is.

I've noticed, that over the past year or so where CNN decided to jump off the far-left fringe deep end.... I rarely hear anymore about Rick Maddow or Chris Matthews or the other nutters on MSNBC, it seems that MSNBC can't even compete anymore with the CNN lunacy

>Ginsburg
>#metoo
Thinking of that caricature of an old hag having anything to do with anything sexual makes me shudder.

The fuck are they marching about

>40% of white women voted Hillary
>these same women probably accounted for 99.9% in this march
>take that drumpfkins, women are gonna git ya!

Try again, kikes.

Agreed. First thing they did was get booze banned which ramped up organized crime to unimaginable levels. Their obsession with controlling men's happiness overruled any long term thinking

when are they replacing the Washington statue with Bianca? the captcha is trying to make me a structral engineer.

Married women voted for Trump (to keep their government from taking away their husbands money and giving it to other women).

Shhh! Men are talking.

There's a link to a CNN article on real clear politics which blames the democrats for the government shutdown, making the point that DACA has nothing to do with fund appropriations.

None of the women at the rally would be able to articulate why they marched.

t. reactionary

youtube.com/watch?v=aemqjhe_VAI
Don't forget fake news always comes from real jews

>picture is all white women
>Majority of white women vpted Trump

CNN just posted a picture full of Trump supporters

Ruth Bader Ginsberg will be gone by November

>you better vote my way whitey or ill lose.
Wut?