WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aemqjhe_VAI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Comey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Comey has a robot as wife confirmed.

That he’s married.... the wording is odd, but that he’s married

lordy who knows

How do people get into high profile public positions while simultaneously being autistic?

>former
>current

He's implying he's retired and now a family man. Take your Jewish inspired cuckold fantasy elsewhere, it's harmful to the mind.

its just to contrast the 'former' used at the start of the sentence user

he's in love with jelly?! to conquer the derp state you must think like the derp state lol!

i think he meant to write step-father

What the fuck is wrong with you autists? It's clearly just a bit of wordplay on the fact that he's the FORMER FBI director.

>my wife's current husband
>my wife's son's current father

That his wife's a whore and will dispose of him but that cunt feels good so he'll stay until it's his time to go.

I know trump is stupid but I Wouldn't call him autistic

His wife was probably locked in Hillary’s basement until trump got out of office... but the fire screwed everything up... now he doesn’t know where the clintons have his wife.

>the vigin divorced cuck

>the chad family eliminator

>don't even mind me guys, a few days and it's your turn I swear!

He's renting Hillary from Bill for now.

it's simple wordplay, "Former FBI Director, current husband"
he's saying while he doesn't have the job he's known for anymore, he's still a husband and always will be

saged

really really weird wording

current as opposed to former, used in the same sentence.

If any of you haven't figured it out yet, this guy is VERY fucking strange. It's incredible that he was running the FBI. There was a rumur going around that he was involved in some weird sex shit - Doctor of Common Sense talked about it. Doctor of Common Sense is now banned from YT.

Comey is so dirty even the dirty people don't want him around any more.

He knows he's just the interim husband.

his wife is a dried fruit

^THIS^
He's so creepy, he's almost a Bond villain from the 70s. All he needs is a white cat to pet to complete the image.

>current husband
EYY EL EM AO
youtube.com/watch?v=aemqjhe_VAI

heyyo
but seriously, we all know barron is

maybe he's a Buddhist now
all things are fleeting

So when will he get thrown into jail? This fucker is dirty and got away with fucking everything.

u wot m8

If he did not add ' currently' it would seem like he was saying he is a former husband and former father.
>Former FBI director, husband, father...
Could be interpreted as either by most so why not play on the safe side.

Almost a full hour in an Rush still hasn’t mentioned the memos or the (((lost))) texts. Only talked about it for three minutes Friday. The rest is muh shutdown and muh iphone x.
The controlled opposition thing is real.

>current husband
we've got a new meme, boys

>WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS
He knows his wife is fucking a nigger

Then why not just use punctuation instead?
Former FBI director. Husband, father...

How did a lawyer get to be head of the FBI anyway?

>current husband

it is about to leak that Comey was Lynch's sub

Comey is such a smug asshole. Can't wait for him to be indicted and imprisoned for colluding with the Clinton campaign.

Is image upload broken or are we under attack?

>How did a lawyer get to be head of the FBI anyway
when your profession is lying, you tend to be able to talk your way into many things

>stupid
>156 IQ

do underage girlyboys actually believe this? i feel pity for trumpcucks like you

FORMER fbi director

CURRENT husband

CURRENT father

Is it really that hard to understand? Since he wrote he's the "former" FBI director, he thought it would be cute to write "current" husband.

You're a 13 year old soyboy, nobody cares about your opinion.

>genius makes a joke

>redneck drumpftards dont get it

sad!!!

10 niuggers

Poorly executed juxtaposition between what he used to be doing, and what he is currently doing.

>pol cant read.

People really wondering what he's saying?

Nice bantz dad

Can one of you polfags explain to me what's going on rn?

Prob talking about daddy bush or sum

trumpcucks are mostly illiterate.

>soyboy

nothing screams "psychological projection" stronger than this new favorite buzzword. has your dad hung himself yet out of shame that his little faggot son grew up to be a cuck?

Really disappointed the first post isn't something along the lines of "It means someone genuinely loves him, you autist."

soyboy confirmed, how many soy lattes do you drink a day faggot?

What a massive faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Comey
>Comey and his wife, Patrice Failor, are the parents of five children.[190] They have also been foster parents.[191] He is of Irish descent and was raised in a Roman Catholic household.[192][193] Comey subsequently joined the United Methodist Church, and has taught Sunday school.
>They have also been foster parents

>They have also been foster parents
They like the pizza I guess

Jews

there was an entire thing where he worked with clintons to get them off the hook for something back in the day. he's one of the boys over there.

the synagogue of satan. Jews

Of course, how could I be so blind?

The world is in tribulation period.

>how could I be so blind?
The jew will tend to do that to you

The AI takeover is now

is 4chin ded?

>The AI takeover is now
I can shit post better that 6 million AI bots, a dozens beer and some syrup and they will be drowned out