If dubs Joshuu is the main villain

LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND
I, DIO, IMMORTAL EMPEROR OF DARKNESS
UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL

I agree. Her interactions with Polnareff were great

The biggest nut to end all nuts.

I knew it!

BUT, MY FOOLISH BROTHER, WIELDING A HAMON SWORD, STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME

OLD CHARACTERS IN ARAKI'S CURRENT ART STYLE!

Ugly, Crazy diamond and Killer queen are the best looking stands.

Don't be hating on my nigga Tusk

BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW WAS STRUCK, I TWORE OPEN HIS THROAT AND STOLE HIS BODY
NOW HIS FOOLISH DESCENDENTS SEEK TO COME TO EGYPT, AND UNDO THE EVIL THAT IS DIO

NUTman true evil mastermind!

Araki really needs to stop drawing his old characters.
His current style works for SBR and Jojolion, but he ruined the JoJo hardcovers.

One of the things I like about the OVA is that they made the Justice fight take on a grander scale since it was treated as a season finale.
I like how the anime also gave her extra scenes with DIO to help further establish their dynamic (which also makes her death more tragic).
And yeah she's one of those minor characters Araki really likes to the point he either makes them stick around more or he reinvents them into other characters. While she was defeated quickly, she had a very important role as one of DIO's closest minions and "teacher" and is pretty much the only minor character from Part 3 which got mentioned in other parts.

I swear part 6 Jotaro looks like a SADBOYS member

More like a Backstreetboys member

The OVA had some issues, but it did some things pretty well. While I don't like how drearily serious its atmosphere was, it suited the Enya fight nicely, even though I don't remember her being as funny in the OVA. It's a shame, her foul mouth and insults were one of my favorite things about her.

It's good to see Araki still remembers her, though.

looks like an angry face

>Diavolo's misplaced nipples

Did he get that body from genetics or working out? He doesn't have abs like Risotto though.

Diavolo's "shirt" must be a total bitch to put on. Looks like it would snag real easy

>the 'tattoos' are actually part of his 'shirt'
How does he do it?

I disliked that the OVA felt the need to turn her into a hot witch most of the time. I guess they felt the need to make her more serious but it kind of lost what made her entertaining to begin with, the idea that this crazy old lady was in fact a powerful Stand user capable of fighting Silver Chariot with scissors.

Araki speaks very nicely of how he came up with her in the Jojonium interviews
>I drew Stand names from Tarot card names, and I had this vague image of a witch-esque fortuneteller in my mind. And if I was to make that character an enemy, then I wanted her to be a scary old woman. Horror movies, which I consider my teachers and textbooks, always have scary old women in them, after all. Just like how vampires appeared in Part 1, JOJO is always deeply connected to horror movies, and this influence is especially apparent in the villains.
>I'm pretty sure I put all the standard elements of horror movies' scary old women into Enyaba. She waits to ambush them with a blade hidden in her hand, and despite how frail she looks, she can somehow run really fast. (Laughs) They're running with all their might, yet when they look back, they see her standing right behind them. That's really scary!
>Looking back, I can remember that I really enjoyed drawing Enyaba, precisely because she was filled with the horror elements that I love. But I'm not sure if she was a fitting enemy for a shonen manga.
>Despite how much I personally liked her, the essence of her character was all about drawing the horrors and strength she possessed as not only a female, but an old woman. And there's no doubt that she became a fitting player in the Jojo world, which centers around Stand battles.
>Lastly, I think that Enyaba is as mentally strong as anyone who can stop time, considering how she was mentally powerful enough to control a town's worth of corpses.

They all look awful in his new style

nani

He spends most of his time dealing with the gang, hiding under a blanket or inside Doppio. I don't think hitting the gym is a priority for the boss. He has all the strength he needs with King Crimson

>inside doppio

diavorelo

I guess his mysterious daddy must have been a big guy then.

Wouldn't it be Doppivoreo if Diavolo is the one inside?

vorenigar doppio

What would happen if Doppio was hit with the arrow when he was in control of the body? Would he get a seperate stand from King Crimson? Because he has an entirely different soul from Diavolo as seen when they went into different bodies, and stands are specific to the soul.

>Manlet Platinum

The ending for Jack was shit to be honest.
Rushed as fuck.

Would Doppio be mentally strong enough to get a stand on his own? He couldn't even handle peen inspection day.

I thought it was bittersweet. But rushed yes.

My favorite lips.

>THAT ASS

He was able to almost beat Metallica with only some encouragment

I think any child would break from being presumably abused repeatedly though.

It could be said that it was Diavolo who made him mentally stronger and that had an effect on his soul(he never gave up even when Risotto made him puke razors). He could probably get a stand.

Definitely, he has a lot of violent, fighting spirit.

HOT
CRIPLLE
ASS

That horse has his eyes on the prize

>rehashing both Yotsuyu and superfly in the same arc
SASUGA ARAKI

>YOU JUST KNOW

it was just ripping off guran lagunn shitty ending

My Doppio.

If I fucked Doppio would that also mean I fucked Diavolo? I hope it's only Doppio since I'm not gay.

Found the gay rapist.

The newest translations imply that its the multiple personality disorder that made him buff. His original body probably looked like Doppio's.

HIDEOUS

>Diavolo got more buff without doing anything over the years

LOOK AT IT

I like this better. Part 2's art was hideous.

Needs to draw him with his hair unleashed though

DELET

He got more buff, but probably lost like 20 inches of his massive dick.

No wonder he only had sex once.

That just looks like Gappy wearing a Kars costume

WHO IS THIS IMPOSTER?

>Doppio was the original personality (named Diavolo)
>Trauma happens
>Personality splits, Diavolo personality becomes dominant
>Diavolo personality ages normally while Doppio still looks younger than Giorno

Diavolo is a parasitic leech who stole all of Doppio's gains.

a-araki? are you okay?

>doppio
>gains
He was literally a little fuccboi, if anything you can thank Diavolo for Doppio having some decent tiddies at his age.

Literally the greatest thing araki has ever designed

Of course he was a little fuccboi, because Diavolo stole his gains.

He didn't have any gains to steal. Diavolo took over around puberty.

Poor Kars. His papa can't even draw him anymore

This is horrible holy shit

If only Araki could keep one design

Same face syndrome

That ACDC actually doesn't look too bad.

Looks like Araki is becoming a skinny-fat fetishist and ending his muscle fixation.

That Joseph does

Grape-kun reporting in.

All of Jojo's character design has always been reflective of Araki's ever changing sexuality.

my man.

>jojo characters look like models now
What next?

>ancient_bonds_kars_x_reader___oneshot
W-what's this?

Even the narration in the last page is wondering why he's being so calm. Maybe he knows the attacker somehow.

I saved this picture from google image search
I swear

Maybe he's just a level headed guy.

I wonder if he's like a yukkuri and filled with bean paste.

Considering Norisuke was kinda chill with Damo for bit.I assume it's part of the course.
Fruit business is probably more lemony than one would expect.

Go back and read the fic

Well before the swim suit model era of Gappy we had twinky cripples.
And before that we had androgynous men and women and gay priests.
Before that we had twinky gangsters.
Part Four was the move away from muscle.

Being cool under pressure is one thing, but if he doesn't know much about the enemy stand then stopping for dinner isn't exactly what I'd call level-headed.

I would if I wasn't too lazy to find it back

He immediately understood the nature of the enemy. His snack break was a taunt of sorts, I think.

I just finished part 6 what the fuck was did i just read?
I would honestly have been content with Pucci just killing everyone and winning than what we got. what the heck/

You'll appreciate it more in time.

Reminder that Jolyne, Anasui, FF and the others are still dead.

They're not dead, dumb speedreader.

I for one enjoy Gappy's Hobo fruit selling uncle.

Are you oligophrenic?

Are you?

I'm not.

You should reread the ending then buddy

arent they dead in the universe before the reset though? cause the last page shows them all as ghosts, so the implication is that they are "dead" but in the new world they're alive but they're not the same people anymore.

It would of been GOAT if all the episodes were like the first 3.

It's something that can be misinterpreted easily, but the fact is even though they died in the original universe, since Emporio killed Pucci in the intermediate universe (before they could die in that universe) their souls got transferred to the new universe (which is just the old universe except Pucci never existed). They are effectively the same people but due to the butterfly effect of Pucci's non-existence they don't have the same name, Jotaro never had to worry about DIO's friend and they still met each other due to gravity.

ahh right, thanks user you've cleared a lot of confusion for me.

Why is Jolyne's surname Cujoh and not Kujo?
Is Giorno the name or the surname of GioGio?