MARKETING GROUPS FOR PETERSON

AI FOR PETERSON

>Be and individualist white boy

>tribal loyalty is bad white BOY

>Clean your room little white boy!

>Jews are smartest white BOY!

>unedited version for those who haven't seen it yet
youtube.com/watch?v=UwkZ81zMkVA

So basically you are saying that women have to be wrong?

JODAN PETERSON ISN'T ON A TRAM

HE HATES PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION AND KILLS THE PLANET

hooktube.com/watch?v=UwkZ81zMkVA

Considering that most of Newman's arguments were flat out strawmen I'm gonna give it to Peterson.

silly shill
JBP is /ourguy/

i noticed this too

It's the patriarchy. You were warned, but you didn't listen.

Clearly Cathy was wrong. How many times did she say something along the lines of "so what you're saying is..." and then Dr Peterson said no, that's not what I said. Best interview ever

Peterson was fucking harassing her. He should apologize

WHY CAN'T I POST IMAGES

FUCKING UPLOAD FAILED WTF

There was that one time he said "yes" while he was drinking water. That really threw her off.

Wondering why image replies are disabled? It's because of this thread:

ALERT: HAPPENING CONFIRMED!

You're right. Sup Forums needs more muh black dick white boi threads

So you're saying that you want to kill all women? So you're saying that I'm lying because I'm a woman? So you're saying?

your moma

Underrated

YOU ARE FOR MAKING THIS THREAD

Due to extensive research done by the League University of Science, diamond has been confirmed as the the hardest metal known the man. The research is as follows.
Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed.
They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an out into the wall, and the wall came out fine.
They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors.
They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond travelling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours.
They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth’s orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards midwestern Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour.
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York.
They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive.
Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall travelling at miles, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man

It was a great interview, Peterson for representing logic and reason, Newman for representing the emotion based illogical hive think of the left.

My wife was very upset that Cathy had no real arguments

Man that lady gave such a trash interview. Most comebacks and arguments were so predictable and stupid It honestly felt like a waste of time. Jordan Peterson crushed her but I can't say it was a great achievement since she was fucking brain dead.

The Jews

Cathy. Even if you dont like Peterson, he objectively destroyed her. That interview was a hatchet job and it failed miserably

you stupid fag.

>unedited
Bruh...

Yeah shit what is this I can't fucking get any images uploaded

Also If I were the one who was interviewed, I am not sure if I could withstand such a dirty smear tactic.
>"So you are saying" what I want you to say so it is easier to attack you.

the kikes

>>THIS

Did you tell her it's because the patriarchy put Cathy's mind on a tram and she couldn't get off?

Neither Jordan Peterson was invited to an interview, the woman tried to make it difficult for him. You've got to remember her job is to make compelling television not facilitate an open dialogue, so she's played her role as the video has been widely disseminated and Jordan got his point across to some extent. It's a win win.
If your talking about who won in a battle of ideas you have to remember that she only hinted at a worldview or having opinions whereas Jordan later his cards on the table. I would say Peterson has advanced his position more than she did.

Anyone who watched it or cares about either of these two kikes.

BUT

YOU SAY

WOMEN ARE LOBSTERS

Excuse me Sup Forums is a board of love and peace. Go to cripple chan if you want to be an anti-semite.

this desu. Jokes aside, this is pretty good argument.

She was literally not smart enough to follow his arguments. He even fried her circuits at one point and had to help her recover. She probably soent weeks trying to understand what he said. In the end she reverted to muh patriarchy because it was easier than understanding the truth.

TLDR he fucking dedtroyed her.

If you have to ask, you didn't listen.

I actually prefer to get them views on this one to make this more popular. Look at the comments and the likes to dislikes ratio.

I am astonished they haven't disabled the comments yet.

>you see, I outsmarted you just now
>yeah, you did outsmart me!

SO YOU'RE SAYING WOMEN ARE LIKE CRABS THAT CRAWL UNDERWATER AND YOU REFUSE TO DISAVOW THE PAY GAP

So....you're actually saying that jordan peterson personally executed 6,000,000 jews? Is that what you're saying?

Also if my memory serves he signed off with. Its been my priviledge. Truly epic. I dont support him fully but theres no arguing with his intelect and dedication to truth.

if you have to ask that question, you don't belong here

QUICK RUNDOWN?

the woman that wasn't in the kitchen

Jesus you fucking people are so gullible. Ask yourself the question why is JP being shilled so hard on here? Is it because he's the token rationalist in the (((alt-right))) and everyone loves him? OR is it because he is one of a small minority of educators who are firmly standing against the tide or cultural marxism, and by associating him with the (((alt-right))) it makes him an easier target for character assassination? That interview was an absolute sham, but the woman is being praised to the heavens in lib media, even though she was absolutely btfo by a leaf.

Jordan Peterson preaches personal responsibility is a smart guy and btfo some retard sjw using compelling arguments. I’m a semi-fan after watching the interview. No denying he is intelligent. Anyway, now the thot is crying she was bullied or some shit... as per usual internet white knights slam the guy who brings sense.

Also lobsters.

Now the alt-right is evil and Jewish. I love it.

>Ask yourself the question why is JP being shilled so hard on here?

Because a feminist confused herself with a lobster on the internet and got butthurt for it

lmao

evil no, jewish yes. Look at your leaders you absolute child. The movement is real but (((someone))) is pulling the strings. The same (((someone))) who is pulling strings in the SJW camp.

kek

My leaders? What movement? You're a raging schizophrenic.

In matters of war and politics, women are always in the wrong.

Peterson is mot definitely not Sup Forums. Nevertheless he harms cultural marxists, which makes him pretty ok in my books.

pls donate to gookmoot

of course he isn't Sup Forums. he is a psychologist and academic that is about helping people and betting yourself. he is the antithesis of Sup Forums.

youre the leaf, get started

re. your previous post, you obviously got a little peepee hurt when I associated the alt-right with (((them)))

>I'm afraid of leftist media and believe everything they say
You have been demoralized. You may have ingested the black pill. Self-induced vomiting may be required.

>making baseless claims that relate in no way to the body of my post

1 post by this ID
have a (you) valued co-worker :^)

Hillary Clinton says there's a vast alt-right conspiracy (I fact checked this at hillaryclinton.com) so it figures (((they))) would be behind it.

This. Frequently associating JP with fringe groups and wrong thinkers is an attempt at character assassination. However, this kind of tactic is wearing thin and like any buzz angle will quickly be relegated to meme-space.

never cited a "vast" "alt-right" "conspiracy" friend.
Simply stating my opinion that two opposing sides of a sociological debate can be easily manipulated into doing whatever a bad actor would like. specifically in the current global dynamic where data manipulation has become a science.

yeah but he doesn't make any funny images

As with that PewDiePie guy I had no idea he even existed and never wanted to know, except the memes got too real for me. You could say the same of the Trump campaign, for that matter.

Yes she did. Go back and watch the speech where some sperg yelled PEPAAAAAAAAY right in the middle of it.

>funny images
It seems there are to be no more funny images, ever.

Newman obviously.
Did anyone else pick up on her sexual tension? She was totally hot for Peterson.

Yes she did, she held a high-profile public speech purely devoted to calling out the alt-right

But but Jim says he dumb and we must have the keks at his fanboys. Jim knows best.

what concerns me is the way that content is organized and distributed back out to consumers on the internet. The news you see on your phone or computer is curated specifically for you based on your shopping and browsing habits. A certain message only has to be transmitted to susceptible individuals so many times before they act on it thinking there meme reality is the real world. Sad really, no room left in the world for critical thinking.

I don't have a phone but I do help design and write that curating software.

Just admit you're an optics cuck who's driven by fear of mass media's capabilities. There's no shame in it.

Literally news to me. HRC can say whatever floats into her alzheimers rattled brain, and her (((base))) will lap it up.

>tells Sup Forums what to think about the elections
>literally didn't watch the most iconic moments of the election
>obviously was not anywhere near Sup Forums

You people. I swear.

interesting, tell me more. Is it purely driven from a financial standpoint to drive ad revenue? No fear here friend. :^) Is there an argument that can be made about the overwhelming power of mass media? Sure, but the internet and independent journalism is slowly chipping away at the monopoly.

No, we do it for hot pockets. A NEET's gotta eat.

never said shit about how autists on the internet should feel about who happens to be in (((power))) at the current moment. I was here all through the election and dismissed half of what she said as blatant fabrication, never watched her speeches. In a way I'm as much a victim of the polarization I'm railing against as anyone else.

>he didn't do it for the lulz
LULZKILLER

This is true.

The masses have never practiced critical thinking. Only 10% of society is required to determine the zeitgeist. Normies follow the most dominant ideologues and go on with life. Society couldn't function any other way.

It seems a little unfair they'd pit her against Peterson. She's clearly not good at debating, and proceeds to just twist everything he says into feminist buzzwords while clearly misunderstanding every statement.
Meanwhile Peterson is in the upper echelons of debate, and blew it out of the water.

I have a question-

The single greatest current threat to Israel is Iran and its prospects for obtaining nuclear weapons and building a long-term power base in the middle east, which is why zionist neocons in the US have been trying to push for a war with Iran for more than a decade.

The Syrian civil war has resulted in a huge victory for Russia and Iran, who at this point have mostly secured their ally Assad's control over his country, defeating ISIS and the Syrians rebels backed by Israel and the West.

When Trump bombed the Syrian airstrip after the gassing allegations, the very next day alt-right figures led an anti-wae march supporting Assad, and widely opposed any intervention into Syria.

A few weeks ago, protests started in Iran against the government, and were immediately praised by Israel along with American jews. Even anti-establishment, "alt-lite" figures were supporting them. But the alt-right denounced the protests as western/jewish subversion and supported the government of Iran, who now has established an anti-Israeli "Shia Crescent" spanning from South Asia to the Mediterranean.

If the alt-right, or at least it's public figures, were Jewish controlled as you allege, why are they the most outspoken group supporting a strong and stable Iran, the most dangerous threat to Israel?

Fair point. Although, in past history subsistence was the driving motivator behind most human behavior. I wonder if there ever was a true golden age when humanity was mostly focused on actual knowledge (not to be confused with education)

>anyone who likes stuff and wants to share it with their nazi internet friends is a shill

That woman did not have the mental capacity to absorb the information presented.
>so your saying we are all lobsters???

>he is one of a small minority of educators who are firmly standing against the tide or cultural marxism
ok... so I'm not a Peterson expert but I've seen vids of him talking about how evil Nazi Germany was and in the same breath mention the evils of white colonialism of the European nations in an effort to associate the two together without mentioning ANY colonialist type behavior of any other nation-state that wasn't white. This type of rhetoric IS part of Critical Theory's Post-Colonialism and is an aspect of cultural marxism. He is fighting one aspect of cultural marxism while promoting another.

If he is an actual truth seeker and likes "to get to the bottom" of all things, then perhaps he should look into why Israel is allowed to have an ethno-state but Germany was not and is characterized as the modern day's equivalent of Satin (he could use all his Jungian allegories here) for pursuing the same goal that Israel pursues today.

I just wished he would use those same biological based search for truth skills to talk about genetics when it comes to race and/or ethnicities as he does for gender... or at the very least remain silent on the topic instead of making arguments that are the total opposite of his gender based arguments and follow that female interviewer's script based on feeling as opposed to facts. He's basically making arguments saying there is a biological basis for gender differences but there is not biological basis for race/ethnic differences. Seems a tad hypocritical to me.

Jordan Peterson is a creep and was only in it to harass her. They should take back his PhD and Patreon should freeze his account.

The single greatest fallacy of western history (and this is where I'm going to lose everyone.) is believing in the (((all powerful jew))) the connections between jews and the power structure cannot be denied, that is not my aim. The people who are truly in power (be they jews or no) only care about Israel in an academic sense, in the sense that it continues to exist. Iran will never outwardly attack Israel, regardless of the number of allies it has because it's simply not possible, not while Uncle Sam is in the picture. The real issue going on in the ME now is the proxy war being fought between Iran and AL Saud. Sunni and Shia hate each other ALMOST as much as they hate jews.
As far as alt-right denunciation of Iran protests, who knows. People interpret different things from different streams of data.

This is actually a fair point.

Woman was just struggling to find a reason to be offended. That bit where Peterson asks why she is okay offending him in her pursuit of being offended is amazing.

outstanding thought user, and worthy of further research on my part. I suspect that he turns a blind eye to the Israel question for the same reason anyone who wants to survive in modern society does, because its a quick road to social suicide.
Also, I wanted to expand on my reply to you so as not to seem dismissive, I firmly believe that the Iran war narrative is being pushed simply because a minority of christians who are in positions of power WANT to enact armageddon. In their warped world view its inevitable, thus it's an end that must be worked towards, in much the same way ISIS operated interestingly enough.

>alt-right denounced protests as jewish propaganda
It;s like the meme who's jewing who? The data streams are being manipulated enough to cause confusion in the movement, and thus fracturing into increasingly militant sub groups. Look at what happened with the White Supremacist movement of the late 80's early 90's here in the states. Govt. meddling resulted in Mcveigh who saw the manipulation and outright murder and decided to act in kind, thus further damaging the movement. Which arguably hasnt come back till 2013 at the earliest, in it's newest incarnation.

Sage this bullshit, anyone here who isn’t a paid IDF poster knows the interview was roundly dominated by JBP

She was so poor in this debate that she might as well be a secret JBP fan who was trying to put him over.

>the evils of white colonialism of the European nations in an effort to associate the two

Source? Maybe I've just seen too much Peterson, but I don't remember him saying anything about 'the evils of white colonialism', especially not to associate it with Nazis.
Every time he talks about the Nazis it's literally just to say that Nazis were real people, as an example that we all have a capacity for evil.
He keeps Nazi talk in psychological terms and doesn't make it political. Even talking about Nazi Germany as a whole he doesn't simply say 'it's evil', it's used as an example of ideological possession

>Mcveigh who saw the manipulation and outright murder and decided to act in kind, thus further damaging the movement
I haven't seen any more compounds torched to the ground lately, have you?

Gtfo.

You didn't answer the question at all. I didn't allege Jewish control, you did. Repeatedly.

>Iran will never outwardly attack Israel

Iran's proxy Hezbollah entered Israel, successfully killing and capturing Israeli soldiers. They fought a war with Israel that saw more ordnance dropped by aircraft that any conflict since Vietnam. 500 Hezbollah fighters battled the entire IDF to a standstill, resulting in the resignation of multiple high-profile Israeli military leaders in why was widely viewed as a defeat for them.

Iran doesn't simply attack Israel (which doesn't require a physical attack to stop it from existing; it can be conquered demographically); they kill hundreds Jews all over the world, succesfully attacking them as far away as Argentina.

>The real issue going on in the ME now is the proxy war being fought between Iran and AL Saud. Sunni and Shia hate each other ALMOST as much as they hate jews.

Syria has been the largest of these proxy battles by far. The Saudi Arabian government is closely aligned with Israel and the US, and the art-right strongly supports its Iranian opposition.

So in summation, the evidence you've provided to support your allegation that alt-right figures are controlled by Jews currently stands at absolutely nothing. Think before you speak next time.

It's ironic that you entered this thread by declaring everyone to be gullible, because I've ready every one of your posts here, and none of them give any indication that you are particularly well-informed, intelligent, or skilled at logical reasoning.