Tomboys & Hiatus

I can't be the only one jonesing for more Tomo so this thread is for hiatus bitching and all things Tomboy. All tomboys and reverse traps are welcome. Mochis & Pocket dykes too.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XShnENVm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tomo was a mistake.

Posting the last arc to get things going

I prefer some breaks over the mangaka dying because of "sudden cold" again.

I don't mind the breaks if there's at least an end in sight. I was fine when it was 'it will be back by mid may'. But then that time came and went...

Hell, if he wanted to make it a daily manga with weekends off I'd be completely fine.

Anime when?

There is still a human behind it. Shit can happen.

I get that; just wished there was an updated date. or at least a notice if he got bored with the manga and that he'd be moving on to something else. I like his art so whatever he does is fine.
ps. apparently there's malicious code some pics.

thanks for reminding Criminale just ended because of medical issues

Did he get burnt out? Is this the end of comfy Tomo threads and sexy edits?

I just miss the daily threads.
My days just feel so much emptier now.

Daily Tomo threads were almost dead during the last arc.
Even the elevens lost interest after the fireworks.
Fumita stretched the blueballing too much.

there was a lot more complaining, but they weren't really dead.

I am going to marry a delicious brown tomboy.

Gotta admit, Tomo-Chan is a some premium garbage.Overhyped. BUT I do love me some Tomboys. So question to all of you, whom are your favorite Tomboys and from what series?

Has any progress been made? I haven't read since Tomo's mom was introduced.

Well, Tomo has gone from having the balls to confess in page 1 to no longer being able to. Does that count?

What's your biggest tomboy related MISTAKE? mine was googling "tomboy" .
It wasn't for the reasons to see more Tomboys but what I saw made me sick

they dressed her up in a kimono for the fair. she lost her embarrassment and did date-y stuff with Jun.

They basically forced Jun to recognize her as a girl, but now he's emotionally confused. iirc, it made it seem like he has been aware the whole time, but was actively ignoring it because he didn't want to ruin the broship they've had.

what did you see?

I don't know, there are many great ones.

>Tomo will never get off the stairs

M I U R A
I
U
R
A

No, not that old berserk faggot

3D tomboys are vile horrific things.

Well, they are some long stairs

Tomboys are for
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Walking home with her at sunset after a long day of running around and getting into trouble
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging her legs, shoulders, and back
Holding her close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together with her under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear spats over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of tomboys with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that tomboys are for

>3dpd
well that was your first mistake.

Thank you, I was starting to forget what they were for. Keep on reminding us

I have faith that Tomo will return before the end of the month. There's still a week to go

spray

What's this from again?

Sea Breeze by Mojarin

According to twitter, he's drawing a hentai manga during this hiatus

Bad news, tomboy lovers. Fakku shills cruise these tomboy threads and issued a takedown notice for my vault of rescued tomboy h-manga, so from here on out I have to be a little bit more judicious in how I distribute them. Don't worry though, that faggot jacob can only ever dream of stopping me
In the meantime, here's the newest revision of my collection, including a broken link to a mega folder that no longer exists
pastebin.com/XShnENVm

This shit is calling for a Misuzu & Tomo edit.

I don't know who this girl is, but she looks like a super cute tomboy to me

Natsuki Kimura

Deus Vult

>Fakku shills cruise these tomboy threads and issued a takedown notice for my vault of rescued tomboy h-manga
What fags

So she is. Idolmaster may not have a lot of tomboys, but the tomboys it does have are really high quality

I know, right?

Even though it sucks that this Hiatus has lasted as long as it has, I think its the right move for Fumita.

He was running on fumes after the fireworks arc. He needed this break to refresh himself, work on other stuff, and come back to Tomo with new ideas and better execution.

Bummer, it seems like Natsuki isn't one of the more popular idolmasters. Elevens have shit taste

despite being so plain looking she really does something for me

Tomboys are all about character. She can dress up in the girliest clothes imaginable and have long hair and still be a tomboy.

So are specific dates for resuming ever given when he doesn't know when he's coming back? I always just see it pop up in my bato RSS one day.

Makoto is cute. I love her! MAKOTOOOOO

It better be good.

Makoto is very beautiful

I don't think we ever saw it the last time he did one.

You're just realizing this? It's not a bad thing. Only those with wisdom and taste like tomboys, something many people lack

I want some Tomboy Milk.

But it also means there is little to no incentive to make more tomboy later down the line. If tomboys ever got really popular it would just mean that there'd be tons more of them, and I cannot see that as a bad thing

Why are the most of 3D tomboys looks like a bunch of turbodykes?

It was just tomboys but with 3DPD bodies and faces. I dunno, I expected something more like trannies or manginas.

Based Aya Shachou.

I should have rephrased my original post to say "it's something to be expected."

If Tomboys become popular then that means that the nation of Japan is finally acquiring taste.

But still shorthaired energetic tomboys (dfc or oppai doesn't matter) have that hidden femininity.

Well, we currently are in the gyaru age and soon will enter the OL age, so who knows.

Good time to be alive lads. Just need yankee girls and I can die happy.

>Gyaru OL tomboy.

Japan always has shifting interest in what archetype is most popular, but it's not landed on tomboys yet. I honestly think the japanese just don't get it. Right now there are a lot of gyaru things in the pipeline though, and gyarus are like the slutty distant cousins of tomboys, so maybe there's hope
but probably not

There is always hope

>and gyarus are like the slutty distant cousins of tomboys
I thought they were both opposite sides of the same coin.

The fuckable kind.

Gyaru and Tomboy traits seem too at-odds to be mixed.

That is just a boy though.

GRIFFITH!

>Gyaru OL tomboy who has disassociative identity disorder.

Pre-eclipse Casca is literally the perfect woman.

>Gyaru OL tomboy who has disassociative identity disorder.
Now we're talking.

The fashion-oriented SJW/tumblrite type that's first to appear in google images is vile, the chill ones though are based and the only acceptable kind of 3D female. Too bad they barely exist.

Still, nothing compares to 2D.

someone help
what was the name of that show with the kendo girl who got interviewed? you know the clip.

Reminder to invite the tomboy's mother to your bed along with her daughter.

>he didn't grow up with a tomboy
Understandable. It's very exhausting.

Even worse. I grew up surrounded buy gals. True hell.

I still remember all the times a little tomboy dragged me out to play. I was the bitch. Whenever she was dissatisfied with my perfect, she'd force me to become /fit/. I had her tanned, sweaty ass on my back as she counted the push-ups I did. I remember how she used to make me give her piggy back rides and make me run around the block many times. I still remember how sweaty my back got from how tight she grabbs me.

Almost there, now:
>threesome with gyaru and tomboy TWIN OLs.

>Be 13 or something
>tomboy confesses to me
>freak out and spill spaghetti badly because I'm an autist
>never even speak to her or see her after that.

Last I heard she was getting married. Eh, I liked her sister better anyway.

I was also propositioned by a reverse trap in college but she looked too much like a guy I went to high school with.

>not threesome between tomboy and tomboy's mom

>Identical twins who try to be as different from each other as possible

I think that's cute.

I see a mom but I don't see a tomboy in that image. I see a mother and her son.

Where is Misuzu? I need Misuzu.

Here's your Misuzu.

We already have that, I'm trying to press forward.
Now, if it's a tomboy daughter with an OL gyaru mom, or gyaru daughter with an OL tomboy mom, then we're talking.

She's trying to gyaru and keeps messing up her fashion with compulsive tomboying. Tomboys always get the chapter where they doll up, this would be that forever.

>entire office floor of tomboys with upstairs rival office floor of gyarus

Stop. My heart can't take it. My dick can only get so erect.

>her broad shoulders make it difficult to find fashionable blouses
>wears spats under the microskirt
>doesn't want to grow her hair out because it's bothersome, so she just does a tiny side-pony

Are reverse traps tomboys?

wew lad, we're going to places here.

Not always.

Nothing better then tomboy boobs