So "the ghetto family", a small group of Moroccan and gipsy kids ages 12-16 is responsible for numerous robberies...

So "the ghetto family", a small group of Moroccan and gipsy kids ages 12-16 is responsible for numerous robberies, assault, intimadation, rape and 3 murders (the last crime, an old couple stabbed to death in their own house at night) in the Basque Country, Spain. I only discovered their ethnicities thanks to a friend living there. Every single paper omits that information.

I just want to kill shitskins and those fucks won't even go to jail due to their age.

NOBODY CAN START NEW THREADS ON Sup Forums
>>NOBODY CAN START NEW THREADS ON Sup Forums

Hello darkness my old friend

Moroccans are scum anyway. They should be killed and whoever let these people in the country should be given the choice to either leave the country or get charged for the crimes these fuckers commited.

time for that reconquista senpai

Have the jews shut us down?

>flag spain
>Moroccan Gipsy kids
>Basque Country, spain
>shitskins

Spoiler, you are all mudbloods.

I cant upload images :(

el atrocidad

I knew an Italian who fucking hated Moroccans. Good lass.

Wondering why image replies are disabled? It's because of this thread:

ALERT: HAPPENING CONFIRMED!!!!!!

Fuck off, Zhou.

same

A Moroccan was convicted of a racist hate crime here some years ago for attacking a native Finn and using racist language.

Moroccans are subhuman trash

Newfag, this shit happens on Sup Forums all the time, servers are likely borked or gookmoot fucked something up.

>I just want to kill shitskins

Serious question, how can you tell the difference between North Africans and Native Spaniards. You look exactly the same. If they're shitskins so are you.

Gentle Reminder that Sup Forums is in shutdown mode because of the following thread:

HAPPENING CONFIRMED!

Actually no, you can tell who's morocan from a mile away just looking at facial features and complexity. There are swarty spaniards but they are different from morrocans in a lot of things. The're has never been a case where a morrocan got mistaken for a native spanish, so stop this retarded meme.

Theres something especially insidious about moroccans

FAKE RACIST PROPAGANDA

there is no moroccon immigrants in basque. there is no crime wave there. pic is unrelated.
everything racists claim on Sup Forums is fake news

NON PASARAN

Bitch we alredy passed

>rape
hot. imagine liberal woman who protested for refugees and against white supremacist to get raped by dirty shitskins-.

All basques are crypto marxists so that was probably the case.

If you kill shitskins then they'll call you out for "brutality against immigrants". what a world we live in

You know where they live. Yet that house has not burned while they sleep.

You deserve whatever you allow to continue.

moroccans are feminine betas, the skinniest arabs, how can they dominate you

>Implying that's not their fetish
>Implying they won't get sympathy points for it while also getting off.

How can spainard "men" compete with hung north African bulls?

Because marocchini here are the most subhuman immigrants along with gypsi vermin. No one likes them, not even lefties

>gipsy

We have a similar problem with Albanian gipsys here

how could not you putthem in place is the commora or mafia dead?

Then why do you care?

They look whiter than the average "white" argentinians.

>gipsy's
>comparing them to arabs
gyspies are worse than blacks.

When I lived in Spain, this Mexican kid terrorized an entire village. His mother married a local and brought the kid with her. He robbed everyone's house, robbed all the stores, and he broke in to a girls house the day after her wedding and stole all of the wedding money and gifts. The longest he would ever stay in jail was 6 months. I couldn't understand why the local men didn't beat the fuck out of him or just kill him. Spain is easy pickens for criminals.

>widely used spaniard name is Matamoros or "moor killer"
The coast is pretty mongrelish tho.

Probably because beating a minor would get you in jail with even more scum.

Imagine a mix of gypsies and arabs. Terrifying.

Actually, when I heard on the news that "some teenagers" killed an elderly couple in their own home I thought they were probably foreigners. But of course the news said nothing about their ethnicity.
They should be imprisoned no matter their age.

>Kill and injure thousands of innocent spaniards because muh independence
>Shitskins murder, rape, assault and steal in your own "country"
So much for the radical left

What would happen if you stabbed one in the neck and ran