NEVER FORGET SETH RICH

He was assassinated by the deep state for leaking the DNC/Podesta emails to WikiLeaks, he sacrificed his own life to save us from Her Turn. Pay your respects Sup Forums.

youtu.be/FAA9Gy2SXdg
youtu.be/dxZdCMUtrAw
youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0111161/quotes/qt0470771
archive.is/A7sT1
lawflog.com/?p=1754
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, don't forget we need to #ReleaseTheMemo

Correct. Bump for Seth anons, make the newfag lurkers aware.

No this is an alt-right conspiracy and nonsense. It's been debunked.

Rake yourself leafscum

Unrelated, but I'll never understand the american meme of dressing with the flag. It's terribly disrespectful. Isn't there something about this in their constitution?

F

Bump

Call DNC ask if they know what happened to Seth Rich

I think he was a Russian bot that hacked the DNC

F

>his name was Seth Rich

Release the memo!

Seth Rich is my nigga, and I know it doesn't seem like it, but this is actually a slide thread to distract you from this:

Image replies are disabled too. :^)

you're just pissed because if you wear your flag, people will think you're santy claus

If you wear national kitsch like that at any point in space or time that is not the FIFA world cup (in which Merica will never ever be a factor), you do not deserve to breathe anyway.

this is a fightclub reference yes? why the fuck do we say was
it should be "his name IS seth rich"

wy no images mods? something big is happening

releasethememo, my body is ready. justice for SR!

who is todd macklerr, wonder..

oh shit, IMAGE BOARD IS DOWN DUE TO MEMO RELEASE

Seth Rich

bumping

Not in the constitution, but we have laws against it. They are never enforced unless you are a real asshat and the authority want to troll you.

seth rich always mattered.

seth rich will always matter.

i can't upload images, fuck the police.

What was his name?
imdb.com/title/tt0111161/quotes/qt0470771

Due to extensive research done by the League University of Science, diamond has been confirmed as the the hardest metal known the man. The research is as follows.
Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed.
They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an out into the wall, and the wall came out fine.
They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors.
They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond travelling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours.
They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth’s orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards midwestern Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour.
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York.
They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive.
Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall travelling at miles, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man

A true hero. Respect.
F

his name WAS seth rich...until Hillary found out he snitched and had him killed, of course.

Almost a full hour in an Rush still hasn’t mentioned the memos or the (((lost))) texts. Only talked about it for three minutes Friday. The rest is muh shutdown and muh iphone x.
The controlled opposition thing is real.

The only reason that the Seth Rich murder is an ongoing investigation is because the DC Police are purposely suppressing evidence. The DOJ ordered the U.S. Attorney’s Office to release records about the Seth Rich murder, but no one knows what the records pertain to or if they were ever actually released. Daily reminder that if you care about Seth Rich the only thing you should care about is getting the DC Police evidence released.

"DOJ orders U.S. Attorney’s Office to release records about Seth Rich murder"

archive.is/A7sT1
lawflog.com/?p=1754

so attach a jpg and NO CAPTCHA=UPLOAD FAILED

no image = captcha and upload succeed

is this just me? am I shadowbanned from uploading images?

Hello

image comments are disabled because the memo really has been leaked.

it's out there.

He was killed by the Kremlin because he knew too much regarding the the Trump campaign, Russia and Wikileaks connection

Seth Rich is in the memo. It's all part and parcel.

Apparently MS-13 gang bangers didn't like his USA pants.

He was fingering him where ??

stop shilling this gay dead jew you stupid kike

he died for bernie communism and was killed by communism

get the fuck off my earth

>meme flag
k faggot

His name was #SethRich
#ReleaseTheMemo

same deal with Pizzagate, D.C. Police has been given all the incriminating evidence but refuses to act on it.

He's a Russian bot created with AI

dude #ReleaseTheMemo

>it was Her turd

Does anyone know if the memo was released yet? If not, #releasethememo.

Regardless of whether this is bait you still deserve the bullet

F
>never forget