I don't recognize Sup Forums anymore.... countless shill/bait threads everyday, E-celeb bullshit...

i don't recognize Sup Forums anymore.... countless shill/bait threads everyday, E-celeb bullshit, generals filled with underage kids and bots, forced memes and many other things, how do we fix Sup Forums ?

The ban hammers need to start coming down

Sup Forums has become Sup Forums

I pushed to end net neutrality to kill this board. It was easy to shout down the opposition.

Nothing changed. Shills has always been here

When you see a shill thread, just post a disturbing image/gif/video (i.e. something to do with the Holocaust or lynching), call the OP a shill (so newfags know), sage the thread and tell everyone else to sage it. Then just move on.

Don't give the shills what they want.

CRY MOAR NIGGER

Go to 8ch faggot. Their pol has a no bullshit policy. And its one of the most popular boards there. Go. Go and circlejerk faggot. Having free speech is obviously something you can't handle, so fuck off

Ban the mutts, post and thread quality would increase drastically

>muh free speech is all the casus belli I need to shit up the board with unfunny, tired, recycled, low-quality posting
Just leave, this whole 'politics' thing isn't for you and you're making Americans look more retarded than we already look.

It's still the same as always. Just worse, because plebbitors fall for easy bait and don't know how to sage.

No u

Sup Forums is done. Forced memes, teens and actively making the place worse as a meme is the norm now.

There is no fixing it, but the biggest and most effective first step would be to not respond to bait, shills and retards. Replies are the currency of Sup Forums, it's why they bait. You can make the worst bait imaginable, something that everyone recognizes as bait and easily get 10 replies. Bad bait gets more replies than good bait. If it gets zero replies, they will stop overnight.

The teens here now lack the willpower to do that though.

Because the nu/pol/ faggots now make up the majority of the board.
Sup Forums once again needs to die or hibernate so much of the cancer would scatter since le epic dank memes and muh entertainment is gone.
Old assholes like me who used to enjoy Sup Forums when thread had an accompanying source/s, some objective link and/or an OP with some level of intelligence and not a sad obvious call for attention due to boredom.

This board needs to die for the better. Look in your heart, you know this to be true

>teens and actively making the place worse as a meme is the norm now.
Sup Forums is 80% Kremlin Web Brigade threads driving disinformation and false political narratives to fool the least intelligent people here. The Kremlin has morphed cultural marxism into Putinbots to demoralize and destabilize the West.

race war

Go on cripplechan or endchan, but stay on here as well.

>bots

how can you tell if its a bot?

*80% stormfront brigade threads

I really wish it was. In reality, it's 90% filled with twitter bullshit and liberal shills.

gore is the best filter. you had to be on the thread of a mexican taking one dude's heart. Some faggots didn't have to courage to enter to see the video. The best think is posting gore related to the thread.

I left 2 years ago and just recently got back. Fuuuuuckkk, i don't know how the mods allow this

Here's your answer

Holocaust debunking pics works pretty well.

First step would be to stop using meme flags

Nope nope nope. I love the shill threads. See, to be a centrist you can't find the lulz in just baiting one side, you have to take on both. You guys are both stupid. Left and right and you're both easily triggered Fuck your board

Getting rid of all the Nazi and other meme flags would be a good start.

Removing the stormniggers and their Hitler worship would take discussions up a peg.

Banning anyone who posts memes would also help.

You're no centrist, you're a fence-sitter who can't stand for anything.

Leftie phaggot

Not at all, I'm as conservative as they come, like middle ages conservative.

I just think the board would be better if the stormniggers and edgy meme-artists were gone.

Faggot I stand for the lulz. That's where my convication lies. We WILL turn this place into Sup Forums 2.0

Memes will always be part of Sup Forums, it's inevitable.

This is it.
Gifs make impacts nothing else can. My mind was literally changed by that Nigeria tire fire gif. Always use a gif over an argument when possible

all the good pedes went to research Qanon. its 90% shareblue people steering the /pol plane into a mountain. and 10% going along for the ride

I don't know I'm tired of children and e celeb threads, we need to get back to what made fortune great humor. We need lots of Germany No threads things like that, maybe a campaign to educate the newer members of exactly what a shill is

This is the only answer.

Right, you stand for nothing.

Yes, a good first step. Take those memeflags and cram them so far up leftypol's cloaca that you reach the tonsils.

>generals
generals are containment threads on a containment board on a containment website.
It's better to not ban them, just use the filter to hide them.
I filtered everything related to "Woman", "Women", "girl" and the BLM flag (its 98% trollposting anyways)

AI is here

If it stops me from finding my true love, I will kill it

People may not like them but the cheese pizza and gore faggots were what protected us from this shit. That constant fear in normies minds that it would show up is what kept them away for so long.

Ban everyone I don't like.

yeah, by who? same mods that let weak bait posts for more then a few hours?

Come to voat, shills have no power there.

Or just meme flag faggots

This. To many inbreds from my country ruining it

By you deleting System32

>E-celeb
>bot
>forced memes
How ironic, because it is hte likes you who keeps fucking the place up, and then complaining about how you "dont recongize pol anymore"
>the Sup Forumsberg cries out as he sabotages himself

first stop larping behind a flag. start with yourself, amerimutt.

>No fun

old Sup Forums wasn't bad

>Kremlin Web Brigade
wtf I love Hillary now

bunker

Post something in quantities so large mods can't help but delete the whole thread. Info about Holocaust truth, Bill PriestApp, Alex L1f$chitz, Benjam1n Fi$chbein, or how m00t sold out to FBI should do the trick. I tried that a few times over the years and it worked.

yeah but that's like saying old Sup Forums wasn't bad
new Sup Forums is to old Sup Forums is what nu-Sup Forums is to old Sup Forums (2011-2015)
this
I fucking wish, at least that'd bring back memories from /new/

Really what it comes down to is a total lack of proper happenings. We've been in a drought. Soon as a major shitshow happens like Vegas the autism avalanche starts. Vegas poofed because of the cover up which is troubling because of how good data collection usually is. Vegas security is so used to scrutiny that nothing got out so only eyewitness shit is what we have to work with which is nothing.

>Sup Forumsacks making 1 meta thread to discuss the absolute state of the board in 2011+7 is self-sabotage
As opposed to what? posting BLACKED, shill and slide threads all day? I am glad this thread was made, because with how Sup Forums is today, it's almost statistically guaranteed that it pruned an awful shill thread that would have otherwise been bumped to smithereens by newfigs and ledditors.

The level of conversation on here these days is dogshit anyway, even when people aren't just shilling or shitposting. Most of the people I try and engage with on here nowadays are like rudimentary bots who think doing the conversational equivalent of rolling around on the ground gobbling their own shit is somehow impressive or a victory. If I could reach through the screen and strangle most of you I would.

Even me ?

>t. Yid

Sup Forums, to have had any meaning as a board, was meant to fight the rapid overnormalization that the media plagues the American populace with. If you can't fight against that, you have nothing left to fight for. Failure to prioritize the order in which you address the various types of shills and shill efforts is the only thing that can lead to our downfall.

The moment a topic becomes "normal," they've won. Whoever we're fighting, they've won. One topic is fine, one topic can slide. But the moment your only remaining argument to shitpost people off this board amounts to "reeeeeee normieeeee," what can you even do for yourself?

Time for you to log off

People need to learn how to sage shill/bait threads and expose them

4chang was always shit. what do you expect from some copypasta from a nip site
............oooooo...
..........oo..o.o.o..
.oo.....oo....ooooo..
o..oo.oo..........o..
.oo..oo....o......o..
...oo..o...o......o..
...oo......o....oo...
...oooooo..oo.oo.....
........oooooo.......
........oo.oo........

Frenchies are alright in my books, you lads go unstrangled. The fucking yanks on here though, jesus christ. I honestly cannot imagine being surrounded by them in real life, no wonder they constantly waddle around murdering each other,.