Why do Rumäniens always get away with everything?

Why do Rumäniens always get away with everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Principalities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yours is a SLIGHTLY lighter shade of blue so it's okay boss :^)

Because we are nice people , aren't we , frate ? :^)

Also
>Implying we stole Chad's flag
>Implying our's isn't a rip-off of France's flag

shut up, chad

Doesn't Romania also have a French speaking population, just like Chad?

Not really, there are a lot of romanians who know french.

>implying romania isnt full of chads

Don't worry, the Romanian flag came first

I always thought they were the same but, seeing them side by side, Chad's colors are just so much more vibrant

Gypsyzauber

Romania's flag looks like some gypsy stole the Chad's consulate flag and it caught some dust on the way. Which honestly is the more logical explanation...

Arschloch Muslim

And you just took your overlord's flag and turned it vertically.French colonies shouldn't be allowed to comment here

I had a Romanian coworker that insisted she learned Spanish because all she watched were Spanish language soap operas.

Also she said the country had these huge biting flies out in the countryside.

Is this true? If so why?

>Netherland
>French colony
Gypsy education

Also
>Turned it vertically
Nigger our flag has the strips horizontally

Only Italians could possibly have such a low IQ to not understand satire. Now I understand why you're called the Niggers of Europe.

The virgin Romania vs The Chad Chad

I am Romanian but I would enjoy such a meme.

yeah she mean bloat flies which are everywhere

>The Romanian Colors
>The Chad Flag

nobody asked you, aquafresh

you are a disgrace

That is because gyppos like you lot aren't even considered european.

It would be nice if more of them could get away with their families from our country

Picking up another Romance language as a Romanian is actually pretty easy (especially Italian), because Romanian grammar is more conservative (it preserved more features from Latin). The reverse might not be true because Romanian has a lot of slavic loanwords.

As to the flies, yes, it's true, especially in the southern part of the country or the south east (since in that part of the country there's a lot of wetlands, like the Danube delta).

And you are a traitor, no wonder the rest of Europe laughs at us when we have weak people like you that enjoy being called gypsies.Make our country a better place and off yourself.

Rombros, can you pls help me get a qt 3.14 Aromanian gf?

The Virgin Chad and the Chad Romania

>Hurrr, I was just acting retarded.

nobody takes them seriously

Romanian is from the same language family as French

>The virgin flag
>The Chad Banner

but you are gypsies your music proves it

BTFO

ey Mario slow down and let's be real for a moment.Your southern brothers are brown as fuck.

t. i have never seen a south italian

Romanians chose a flag nearly identical to the flag of an African country instead of link related. I'd post a fucking picture of the flag but it keeps bringing up "upload failed". The absolute state of this board.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Principalities

Aromanians marry their own people. Ethnically, you might get accepted but I've noticed most of them are rich and try to form marriages around wealth, not wealth around marriages.

As a Hungarian, I would just like to take this time to apologize for Romania. It's definitely not one of our proudest inventions.

Can someone please post the flag of the United Principalities of Romania ? I'm becoming paranoid.

Shit, you're also going to make the dacians, the cumans, the romans, the slavs and the tatars apologise.
Are you the hungarianbro living in leafland from the V4 thread from a few weeks ago ?

I guess besides th e question of why Romania has Spanish language soap operas thank you for answering these questions I never thought to ask until this thread.

>Are you the hungarianbro living in leafland from the V4 thread from a few weeks ago ?
How am I supposed to know? I am a Hungarian living in Canada and have posted in v4 threads before, if that helps.
>Shit, you're also going to make the dacians, the cumans, the romans, the slavs and the tatars apologise.
Yea but Wallachia and Moldova both declared their independence from Hungary, not tatars or anyone else. They were Hungarian colonies.
Infact, the first Romanian dynasty, the Besarab was from a Magyarized Cuman lineage whose coat of arms contain szekely symbolism.
I just discovered that shit not long ago. Blows my mind.

Can we all at least agree that the Irish flag is really just a weathered Italian flag?

I kinda wish history didn't suck Napolen's cock so much, the world would be a much better place. At least flags wouldn't all be tri-color shit derived or inspired from the modern French flag. We would have a smarter measurement system then metric, too, I'd think.

Everyone suck's Napolean's dick but guess who else conquered Europe and then subsequently lost? Hitler. Where is the dick-sucking over Hitler's ideas?

I think I read it here but someone put it as Romanians are Italians living among slav counties.

That's interesting, post some links if you have any at hand.
From what I've noticed there are subliminal hungarian genes throughout modern Romanians but the mixing and mutting diluted that pretty much.
Wallachians (Modern Muntenia region) are genetically closer to greeks, turks, latin/italians while Moldavians are genetically closer to slavs, tatars, other species of vodkaniggers.
Transylvanian Romanians today are closest to the modern Hungarian (blonde/fair hair, pale skin with finno-ugric details such as the "khan" eyes). But that's just the stereotype, you can find those attractive people all across Romania but they are most frequent in Transylvania.

The modern Romanian is a highly mixed individual but the result is not that scary as le 56% percent face. We've mutted down on some good genes or good parts of those genes, I guess.

, Hans gets it. It's like Europeans looked up at the French after being fucked over by plagues and civil wars and said "Look guys, they have their shit figured out, let's fake it 'til we make it since those guys are like the master race of Europe right now."