Germaine Greer annihilates Hollywood roasties

Can she now be considered /ourgal/?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5296629/Feminist-Germaine-Greer-slams-MeToo-campaign.html#comments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7B8Q6D4a6TM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she is a horrible man hating bitch, saying one right thing doesn't make her "ourgal"

We need all the help we can get m8

>defending Harvey Weinstein
Gas all kikes

when degenerates in hollywood are attacked by crazed feminists that's a win win situation, let them eat their own

She is completely correct though. These cunts were happy to be defiled by that fat kike when they thought he would help their career.

To his credit, he did help a lot of the shiskas he fucked. Don't tell me he made Jennifer Lawrence a superstar because of her talent.

Jewess defending Jew over the women she claims to empower

She's absolutely right. Each woman who let it go without saying a word for fear of her career being damaged is partly responsible for the issue not being solved earlier. Even worse, are the women who willingly partake in sexual intercourse in exchange for roles, which creates a pressure on every new woman who enters the business to do the same thing, or risk losing opportunities.

youtube.com/watch?v=7B8Q6D4a6TM

She is wrecking the trannies too. It would be a shame if she were to be associated with the anime nazies of twitter.

Defiling starstruck white women and even white men is a treasured past time in hollywood though.

Both James Dean and Marylin Monroe sucked Jewish cock for their careers.

I remember when she was a beacon for feminism
Now shes getting blasted for not being feminist enough
Oh, the irony

I can't accept a lot of her positions but that does take some balls. She also did a book about how women should love the beauty of boys, although I think pederasty is an important institution against feminism I can't be angry about a logical desire for youth. Mods cucked me out of posting pictures apparently, but you can look it up "The Beautiful Boy".

>Don't tell me he made Jennifer Lawrence a superstar because of her talent.

He made Jennifer Lawrence a superstar because of her talent.

We have to use this movement to our advantage to take out people we don't like for example Aziz Ansari. I've noticed a lot of people are trying to give this guy pass I will not be having that.

She paved the way with this so fuck her

I'd fuck that old dyke for a promotion too but wouldn't bitch and tell the world about it. What are these 'actresses' expecting?

They fucked a filthy kike for their career and many profited greatly from it, seems like more than a fair trade.

Exactly this. They are self destructive enough. If pol steps in it will only be an excuse for the whole thing to be seen as the work of muh ebil nazee trolls

NOT A DRILL: IT'S HAPPENING

She isn't our gal, never will be.

However, even a broken clock is right twice a day. She's dead on on this one.

Yeah, but it wasn't her acting talent.

Moronic. Its already coming back on white men. This attitude is ridiculous and gives feminists more power. You're a smallminded cuck.

(NOT A DRILL) - IT'S HAPPENING

Fuck off retard

>Feminist
>/ourgal/

Hell NO! Just because she speaks the truth doesn't mean she's on our side. I generally agree with that statement, but it's still predatory. He's a sick fuck who needs to hang.

She is correct. These women spread their legs for roles. They were not forced to. If the sex or romantic interaction was consensual but for the power imbalances, then women have made their favourite pastime hypergamy illegal.

Women only have agency when it suits.

Actresses are whores, everyone who isn't dishonest knows this. Its their profession.

This.
Also any /ourX/ would rather keep a low profile about it since Sup Forums turns way too many things into shit, specially now that's under such heavy attack. Better lay low so the commies don't see the boot casting a shadow over their heads.

This fucking old whore makes me sick with her books about how she wants to suck little boy dick. Can you imagine if a man wrote books about how he wanted to finger little girls? This bitch gets away with it. Look up her books. Fucking old kike bitch.

Gentle reminder: IT'S HAPPENING

She's hetero, and quite affable.

FUCK OFF
Read the rules you cock sucker.

Gentle Reminder: IT IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING

you guys seem to be fond of terfs tho

well fucking duh.

oldschool feminists actually have some sense

She is right though. I'm sure untold women have even initiated sex with Hollywood kikes to advance their careers, and don't even join accusers because they're too ashamed to admit their career was built on fucking men instead of any merit.

Stop being autistic

>trying to be an actor just like millions of other roasties (so its not looking too good desu)
>try and take a shortcut because you're a scumbag roastie
>fuck a rapey fat jew producer to get ahead of everyone else
>go on to make millions and be successful for years and years
>randomly, 10 years later, after many hundreds of women more have been taken advantage of, make a press release saying you were assaulted and make millions more from the media attention

Ten thousand keks

As a woman I find this shit so alienating and depressing. I’m a stay at home mother, totally financially dependent on my husband and happy that way. I am thankful for my father who provided for me and protected me until my husband came along. I would have had it much harder without these good men in my life. I was scrolling through Instagram today and I told my husband that the word that springs to mind over and over again when I see all the feminist postings is “immature.” They are coming off like rebellious teenagers, willfully ignorant of all their parents provide for them and how much they are cherished and loved, but in this case instead of parents it’s just MEN. I can’t at all understand what they truly think they’re victims of if not good fortune. It’s a made up drama, a made up problem, and a hideous display of hubris and infantilism that makes me feel very lonely and confused as a woman among women. Glad I have my family at least, and this is why I lurk here every day as well.

tits or gtfo

You kno that user, I bet J Law worked him off good too.

No we dont.

Just because the media is totally controlled by a bunch if jews doesnt mean people like us arent the vast majority.

>As a woman
Who the fuck cares?
I once had a pet iguana, does that make my opinion some how more or less valid?

Baste

The internet gives you an artificial projection of what the world around you looks like. And to be honest, you shouldn't allow it to effect you emotionally. Your universe is your family, friends and your neighbours and people you interact with in real life during your day to day activities.

Radical feminists cluster at universities and gentrified urban centres, just stay clear.

She was raised catholic

well said.

The chad TERF verses the virgin 3rd wave.

kek

Ok let’s reverse it.
Who here would lick out Greer’s vag or better yet rim her hairy unwashed arsehole for a bit part in a film?

So you suck dick for a living? good on ya sugar tits now post them.

This. A feminist civil war is brewing. Old 2nd wave feminists vs younger 3rd wave feminists.

Please don't lurk here. This site will poison you. You seem like a good woman. You will hate the world by coming here.

I think is is mostly because of feminism's cultish behavior, there women out there that don't sound close to feminists at ll, and seem very conservative and okay with the gender imbalance of men being more present and powerful, but also still cll themselves feminists because of the whole "if you believe in gender equality/you are against misogyny and female mistreatment, you ARE a feminist" like, is so fucking cultish it amazes how it still being spread to this day

Stop trying so hard, is cringey as hell

>'Just because you lop off your d**k and then wear a dress doesn't make you a f***ing woman,' she said. 'I've asked my doctor to give me long ears and liver spots and I'm going to wear a brown coat but that won't turn me into a f***ing cocker spaniel.

FUCKING LOL

women complaining about something after the fact because they didn't get the result they wanted?

Sounds familiar #womensmarch2018

She's actually not that bad and has said some nice things about men in the past. She's pretty based, id wollop her one in bed.

No, I'm pretty sure that Harvey Weinstein is a sexual predator and acted outside of the lines of what would be considered normal conduct in absolutely every professional situation imaginable bar prostitution.

Faggot. The purpose of telling women to fuck off is so that we maintain some kind of purity instead of becoming Facebook 2.0. Please leave you newfag retard

All these women complaining about #muhrapeytoo are much older than the new generation... It's really is a generational shift, the new gurlz want more power and are not looking for a compromise with men. They want the advantage. I'm really pessimistic about a counter-movement in the US to be honest.

Sauce on Dean?

Moron

>Trading sex for roles
>Predatory

That's just a business transaction.

Not everyone is a raging incel who hates women on the basis of their gender. user is a mother who respects men, and I can respect that. Kys virgin.

> turning yourself into Jews' advert board whore
ask Plebbit, you'll find your dumb goyims there

>namefag
>memeflag
>whiteknight
>le incel
KYS newfag redddit faggot

There some audio leaks showing that he is predatory tho, like he pestering this girl that was clearly as day and verbatim telling him he was scaring her and she wanted nothing with him

A Feminist helping a jew, she must be /ourgal/ right? What kind of faggotry is this

The case of Asia Argento was the strangest of all. It's ambiguity all over. The pretended to be force to sex but regularly came back to Weinstein, 100% consenting. Taking presents, money from him. Some cases were clear-cut against him, but others lay in the gray zone area.

Jew shill.

Nobody cares if she is right, let the feminists eat their own

>sexual predator
I don't speak in soyboy so i have no idea what that supposed to mean.
Every man seeks sex. Every woman offers sex for money, security, status or resources. Only in the west she can then reconsider and just say she was "harassed" or "abused" without any proofs and be hailed as a hero for some reason.

This. Also Dean was court several times buggering Hollywood big wigs

Maybe is cause im gay, but i still think it would be nice knowing there women here that do agree with you guys and are also just as opinionated as you guys too, also, facebook is just as shit with women or men in there, you just need to filter people out tho.

>respwekt muh womyn you pathetic virgin
>t. beta loser

Found the mommy issues guy

So did he actually do anything besides make her feel uncomfortable? If he was actually raping people then sure, break out the noose. If not, then it's just business as usual in Hollywood.

Oh, and "I had sex with a fat Jew to boost my career but felt bad about it later" does not constitute rape.

Literally based Greer

>mommy issues guy
>I don't speak in soyboy

kek

>altkikes aligning themselves with feminists again
put your pussyhat back on

Women are poisonous to all political and male spaces. We need to get them out. Women do not belong here. If they were actually conservative and good women they would be taking care of the kids and the house and wouldn't have time to post on fucking Sup Forums.

To be fair Monroe upgraded to Catholic gangsta cock

Im almost sure the audio wasn't of a actual actress, but she was genuinely sounding uncomfortable, saying no and trying to get away from him and he just kept "ask demanding" her to stay with him, like, no person that does that isn't in itself predatory, i don't care if they wanna play victim, but the guy is a creepy and clearly predatory point blank

First of all there is no evidence about anything beond word of mouth and what these women are saying, so if I were in charge I would drop the entire case because womens mouths cannot be trusted.

From the emotional monologues that these ultra-rich psycho-cunts have provided them media, he behaved in an intimidating manner and applied quite a lot of verbal /behavioural pressure on women to perform sex acts, which when combined with his status created a power dynamic that took advantage of women.

Weinstein and his ilk are complete scum bags and would probable melt if you threw a bucket of water over them they're so putrid, but there is certainly no evidence he has broken the law in this case, and maintaining a just legal system is more important than Weistein getting served.

sorry bruh, just pasta

So he didn't actually do anything. Does anyone have some screencaps of pajeets hitting on western women on facebook? Same shit.

If I didnt like the way somebody behaves and talks then I wouldn't go into their hotel room whilest they're in a bathrobe.

kek, ravaged you whiteknight fucking faggot

>upload failed
Why can't I upload pics to this thread ?

Its all threads. Welcome to Japanese technology.

No we certainly don't. Never interfere when infighting happens in the adversary camp.

Oh, I thought it was specifically due to it being a dirty photo of Germain Greer's big ol hairy snatch & asshole.

third-wave feminist detected

I was also gonna try and start a thread, also got that error like 4 times

Imagine being so shitty at your business you can't even have images for a fucking imageboard

Maybe, but he still was forceful and creepy, like, if if was trying to hook with someone and they acted the way that girl was acting, i would immediately leave them alone because they clearly aren't interested and im scaring them, so whether or not every single actress did consent or not, he is 100% predatory

Reminder she is literally a pedophile who has written about how much more attractive presentment boys are.

Truly /ourgal/.

yeah, i was on one of the archive sites, and they claimed to be having problems actually archiving things and actually said it could have been a DDoS, this fucking site can actually get DDoS'ed?