Best anime song and ending ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUW4dDWiz-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oops, forgot to post the link

youtube.com/watch?v=sUW4dDWiz-A

Discussion time.
Todays topic, Eren Genocide
After what eren learned about the world through his fathers basement dont you think he would want to kill some marleys? I think so. I think they're gonna attack that seaside town. I think eren is already there. see pic. That guy is wearing his band on the wrong arm, along with that hairstyle, I bet a officer is gonna give him shit for wearing it on the wrong arm and kill him.
Discuss

I think that we will not see something like Empire Strikes Back where Marley attacks Walldians with full force and Walldians trying to defend against all odds. But rather, Walldians will surprise Marley with how much prepeared they are and Marley will suck it up and return home while Warriors will have their last stand against Eren/co.

I hope Reiner accidently bumps into Eren, not recognizing him, and then afterwards he blames himself when one of his children are dead.

YES. YES. 100% THIS. YES. HAHAHAHAHA.
HOLY SHIT THANKS FOR THE IDEA

Endgame right here, brothers.

Rip nazikids less Falco

is this supposed to be english?

I'm glad LH is their otp.
Yes.

Holy shit.

Reminds me of the Mikasa cosplayer.

Welcome to a month ago. Also don't be so sure about Isayama's quality.

kek

This is endgame though

Why did the light change? Why did the fucking light change?

Grim reminder.

Erwin is the best daddy to our babies.

It's nice to see strong female characters in anime for once.

>yfw annie gets out of the crystal just in time to hear that the marleys have lost

It would be pretty funny if the Wall people pulls the same thing on Marley that was pulled on them by infiltrating and causing chaos, but I kind of doubt they would go that path. Maybe they'd infiltrate and try to pull off a coup again to end things with the least amount of bloodshed, but that's about it.

Then one straight year of waterboarding, then she dies of AIDS.

AM is love.

Reiner is so handsome.