Tokyo Ghoul:re

Are you all ready for the queen to return?

I was waiting for the new thread but not with this shit.

>The sound of a thousand landwhales screeching in stampede as I ride my boat and harpoon the beasts.

Yes, Ishida pleases me.

>Touka and Kaneki holding hands from now on
>Touka and Kaneki with sex hair
>chapters with them waking up in bed together
>more chapters with them fugging
Can't wait.

You should respect everyone toukafag

Don't act like this shit got good because of a sex scene.

I'm a Toukafag and Etofag, even though I like Eto more.

>Arima is fucking dead
>So is Hairu
>Haise betrayed the CCG
>Hirako fucked off with Haise
Why is being Ui such suffering

Touka is so beautiful.

>mutsuki is a red herring
>Furuta kills touka as anons predicted since weeks ago

It was always good regardless of chapter 125 or not

Leave the furuta shitposter to me

At least he'll get to fuck a hairufied Itori.

reminder that ishida lurks in Sup Forums and makes the craziest theories happen

>No one at all kills Touka because it would be unnecessarily edgy
Woah

How did Sup Forums react to this?

So is Furuta just as strong or stronger than Arima?

No he's more useful alive, its more convenient for us if he's the one holding all the (You)s.

It's debatable. Furuta actually has a Kagune though

Why does Touka have Kaneki's scent?

Wow that picture so beautiful

No, because Arima never really tried to kill Eto. All the times she escapes is because he allowed her to. Arima could wipe the floor with Eto.

Wait what. So he's half ghoul and not half human?

If so how is he possibly stronger than Eto? As far as we've been told he doesn't have a kakuja yet he managed to kill Eto with a fully grown Kakuja just with his Kagune? lul

I agree.

Well this part was pretty dumb

update it with touka corpse

I didn't understand something.

What was the point of Arima's and Eto's plan? To have Kaneki become the OEK by killing Arima thus rising ghouls trust & hope on Kaneki and decreasing the humans hope since their symbol of peace died by the hands of a ghoul that betrayed them?

What about the Washuu don't Arima nor Eto care about them? If Arima didn't want Washuu to exist why not just kill Furuta in a way no one would find out?

Also exactly what does Furuta want? And why did he kill his own family?

Ishidaaaaa!

Not to mention she was starved against Furuta. People say that she was fine because she brought out her kakuja but that probably exhausted her RC cell supplies. I won't believe Furuta is stronger than her until we see more of him.

Etofags are the worst. Just because Kaneki likes Takatsuki as an author it doesn't mean he wants to fuck her. Like, even though I'd fuck JK Rowling, that logic proves nothing.

>Also exactly what does Furuta want?
SUPER PEACE
THAAAAATS IT

>ARIMA KILLED HIKARI
>THIS SHIT
ISHIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Also this

I wouldn't fuck jk Rowling, she's Tumblr tier sjw.

>Etofags are the worst.
nah

Most etofags (that are still around at least) don't seriously ship them.

Let's have a parallel of Touka walking in on a field of GOAT members with furuta standing on the other end laughing shall we?

Yeah im an Etofag and like the pairing, but touken clearly makes the most sense and is better for kaneki. Still doesnt stop me from thinking what if about etoken though.

We've seen several Touka images where she's doing a V with her hand.

What if she's secretely part of V

Have we reached full blown general status now?

Define general

Ishida just draws hands like that sometimes, I've seen tatara and many other characters have their hand like that.

That little hand
Eto acute!
of or relating to all persons or things belonging to a group or category:

I miss her lads, hopes of her coming back during the climax of this arc and tear furuta apart?

Before this chapter we only had threads from Friday to Sunday at best. You know just for spoilers and chapter discussion.

Now they just won't stop coming and we're drowning in endless shitposting.

Do you think Ishida will continue this momentum? Or will it be a furuta memeface chapter?

>her coming back
100%
>during the climax of this arc
95% cos muh pararels
>and tear furuta apart
that would be really unexpected

Post yfw you found out that this chapter is 100% sex.

Quality wasnt any better in the friday through sunday threads.

Maybe there'll be a couple panels of them being all lovey dovey in the beginning but most likely this chapter will focus on the CCG. Maybe we'll get more Urie slowly realizing that Mutsuki is fucking insane and some Takeomi suffering.

Posting Sup Forums's first reaction.

YEAH. ITORI WHEN?

So I picked up TG during the weekend and marathoned it to the end in these past couple days.

Now I started with part2 and is it just me or did the art just take a sudden nosedive? It feels completely different than the first part. More rushed and less detailed in my opinion.

Does it get better again?

she is final bosu desu

>Does it starts better again
chapter 56 is the highest point of tokyo ghoul, after that the next arcs are a fucking mess

The art at the beginning of Re: is the best it's ever been, so no, it gets worse.

i dont know what to tell you bud

Is that how it looks like now? What the fuck happened?

The shading is just fucking scribbles.

Fuck the responses to that chapter and those faggots in particular were hilarious

Shitposting? Kek these have been the best threads since TG Part 1 ended

Based V

M'lady

I didn't understand something.

What was the point of Arima's and Eto's plan? To have Kaneki become the OEK by killing Arima thus rising ghouls trust & hope on Kaneki and decreasing the humans hope since their symbol of peace died by the hands of a ghoul that betrayed them?

What about the Washuu don't Arima nor Eto care about them? If Arima didn't want Washuu to exist why not just kill Furuta in a way no one would find out?

Also exactly what does Furuta want? And why did he kill his own family?

what

Why do people automatically associate sowrds with autism? I have a vast sword collection, mostly Asian and Old Norse blades which seem to be the main issues, and I don't understand how this makes me autistic. I'm a virgin yes, but swords actually make me MORE likely to get laid. I have had countless conversations with cute, cute girls in my classes about the weapons i own. I have been able to speak to women for the first time because they want to know about my Viking sword, or my latest bamboo handled katana. I dream of meeting a girl called Anya so i can say "I own a katana but i want a cute Anya", that is when I will lose my virginity. But I'm not autistic. I buy these swords to use as often as I can. I have many friends.

I wanna know bro

Nice copypasta

Heres your (you)

S-shirou?

>HOLY SHIT BACKGROUNDS!!
>My Dick is literally the Tokyo Ghoul right now
Are the best holy shit

>mfw patiently waiting for Itori to reappear

>Itori and eto come back on the same week

Why did Ishida remove her completely from the story?

>That mole
>Actually a hot as fuck girl
MY DICK

It almost seems extremely intentional, like there was that one panel of all the clowns during the auction and it even included furuta but it didn't have itori for some reason.

Do you think she likes to have her face busted on?

People already came up with retarded theories like the Touka from this chapter is actually Itori because muh mole and reverse 6 tarot card.

I know lately the most crazy theories have become true but that one is too much
The most crazy theory that I can see being true is the "eto killed kaneki mum" and "kaiko is kaneki dad"

>MFW Furuta chainsaws a pregnant Touka in front of Kaneki.

Why was Kaneki able to regenerate his legs flawlessly but has trouble with his arms?

Because he's dying.

Because he lost 4 limbs and the arima fight was somewhat recent, plus we never see him eating properly

What did he eat while at the CCG? Ghouls?

>Just because Kaneki likes Takatsuki as an author it doesn't mean he wants to fuck her
Wew lad, this retarted. Since 56 I have seen no Etofag even use that as a reason.

It's not that hard to like Eto more then Touka, since Eto actually has character, instead of being just after Kaneki's dick. Don't get me wrong though, last chapter was gold but Touka is still a shit character,

The irony of toukafags saying etofags are the worst. wew

Ok, fujo.

I wonder if Kaneki will have to kill a human at some point.

>instead of being just after Kaneki's dick
>no character
>touka
wew someone forgot to read the first part of the tokyo ghoul

Not this shit again.

Both sides have their bad apples. Don't try to sugarcoat it, senpai