Shingeki no Kyojin/SnK

What kind of behavior would be appropriate in such situation?

Give her the armored d.

Annie!

Make a fag squad and convince Eren to join.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Reminder that this didnĀ“t happen in the manga, new LH scene next episode?

Today I will remind them.

>New Warriors will all die as virgins because of Reiner
What a dick.

AM is coming.

>"Who is this Rivaille guy everyone on the internet keeps talking about?"
>It's Levi
>IT'S FUCKING LEVI
Kana is one hell of a system

>tfw your best friend tries to flirt with you in front of your husband

I miss when Levi was called Rivaille.

Nice file name.

>corporal Ravioli

Armong is gay

You are gay.

If you don't like YH then you don't deserve to breathe oxygen.

>Attack on Titan: Italian version
>After losing his mama during the attack on wall Santa Maria, Mario Cacciatore loses his mama who made the best-a spaghetti inna the world
>He swears by his bushy moustache that he will not rest until every last Titan is dead
>Except siesta's because they don't count
>He joins the Recon Corps under the famous corporal Ravioli
>The man who developed a new formuoli to take down the Titans
>It's revealed that the Titans are actually the French, once again attempting to steal Italian cuisine and claim it as their own

I'm still triggered when I see "Levi Rivaille" pop up.

>Implying he doesn't pound the puss on a daily basis
He's a sexual tyrannosarus, bitch.

Retarded user thinks all Italians are lazy like southern Italians (niggers).

Let's hope not just confirmation of EH, but some flashback development too.
They are always great to see together.

He's a faggot

Reiner. Handsome. Is.

Give her what she wants

He has spent this time skip pounding Annie awake with his COLLOSAL DONG

The italian version actually goes full retard with the names.
>Levi is Rivaille
>Erwin is Elvin
>Hange is Hans

Does Galliard get those memories too?

GRIM REMINDER

You're a faggot.

Ymir a shit.

Steaming hot titan on titan crotch rubbing action

no you
and armong

>spoiler
Stay mad pastafag

T. Frog chef

No you.

Yeah, that's why he hates on Reiner, he gets see Reiner huge dick from Ymir's point of view and he's jealous because his is small

>TFW you're straight and you remember sucking a dick like a slut

>tfw you remember fucking your mom

What about his dad's ex wife or is that what got him hard again?

EH would have the trippiest sex ever and I love it.

This pic is so funny.

>all that NTR
KEK.

Why didn't Ymir rape Reiner in the boipuccy with her massive, throbbing, veiny futa titan cawk?

>It comes to light that the more intimate the touching between Hisu and Eren the more memories he acquires/the better his control over Progenitus
>the military decides that it's time for some eugenics
>they force Eren and Historia to have sex
>Halfway through he gets some memories from his dads POV
>he remembers his conception

He doesn't have Reiner's memories though.

Historia would probably also get memories of her sister during their lewd act.

Ravaging her.

so did marley have an eldian eat Ymir so they could take back the chibi titan's power?

EARLY CHAPTER 94 SPOILER!!

yes

LM soon.

Spoil me entirely on everything SNK.

All his life Eren has been told that the titans are the enemy. They took just about everything from him. He hates them with every fiber of his being. However, it's come to light that he is a Titan. Does that make him an enemy of Humanity?

It's also come to light that there are Titans in the walls. What does this mean? The Titans are the destroyers of humanity, but also their saviors. Titans have been saving man from Titans. But does he need to kill them as well? Would he be damning humanity if he does?

Later, he finds out that he isn't special. He is nothing, just a vessel. He's a useless, weak crybaby that should've died saving his friend. He is just a vessel for something greater. Does that mean that all those that died for him died for nothing? After all, they all died for him, and he is nothing. However, Historia could become something with those powers. Should he let her take his powers? Would that save humanity? Or would it simply further invalidate all those that died for him? Could he even validate their deaths?

As it turns out, titans are actually people. He has vowed to genocide his own race. If humans are Titans, does that make him above them? After all, he's both human and titan. What about the countless people that he's slain in his crusade. Hundreds of Titans- people- dead. How can he justify their deaths? Yes, they killed a lot of people, but they literally can't do anything better.

Lastly, he finds out the true enemy: Marley. Other humans. Not only other humans, but they have Eldians- his own kind- in their ranks. What should he do? They are the real reason he has suffered so much. But can he really kill them all? Does that make him any better than them? IS he any better than them? They're people just like him, with lives and friends and families. What right does a nobody- a monster- like him have to slaughter them all?

How can he function knowing he is a nothing destined to slaughter an entire race, and have countless friends die for him?

>>they force Eren and Historia to have sex
This is so sickening. Indeed the only way Historia ever were to have sex with a man who's not Ymir is via forced rape. Yes. I am so happy.

Fuck off Allahfag.

Everyone who reads this is a gay.

>Hisu remembers Frieda getting eaten by Grisha just as she climaxes
>Eren gets a POV memory of Grisha fertilizing Carla just as he blows his load inside Hisu
And they were both scarred for life and hooked on sex

I think, at this point, he wants to save Wall Eldians and, if he could, save the Ghetto Eldians as well. But Warriors are not going to be included in those Eldians to be saved. He might spare the children but Zeke, Reiner and the other two are in his hitlist.

>Does that make him an enemy of Humanity?
Yes. Being the coordinate he's humanity's greatest enemy.
>The Titans are the destroyers of humanity, but also their saviors.
>Saviors.
Not at all.
>They are the real reason he has suffered so much.
Wrong.

>save the Ghetto Eldians as well.
Nope, he puts them on the same degree of BRAS. Eren doesn't reason, just hate.

from the eldian point of view the humans are evil

#
I hope Reiner accidently bumps into Eren, not recognizing him, and then afterwards he blames himself when one of his children are dead.

>Not at all.
Eldians of Paradis are alive thanks to the wall titans though.
>Wrong.
If they hadn't tried to retrieve the coordinate his family would still be alive, he'd probably be living happily. If they hadn't been dumping more and more Titans on paradis, they would have eventually been cleared out.

Fucking her right in the pussy

autistic mikasa

>he'd probably be living happily.
Wrong. Grisha was just leaving to murder the Reiss family, regardless of BRA showing up or not, Grisha would tell his very biased side of the story to Eren and finish indoctrinating him, and everything would still happen regardless.

Paradis isn't humanity.

autistic mikasa is cute

>Grim Riminder

Eren's objectives:
>Destroy the Titan Gears
>Kill Mads Mikkelsen while hidding inside of a box
>Fight against his shirtless brother on top of a tower

Endgame right here, brothers.

delusional mikasa

Eren can also remember Dina. I say we shall write him off the genetic pool as a mental impotent.

isn't it kinda ironic that Grisha accomplished in a few years what Marley had been trying to do in forever, retrieve the coord?

abusive mikasa

In retrospect, that seems like a really weird thing for her to say, and it's compounded by everyone's reaction. Maybe she was having a mild seizure and got her words mixed up.

In all frankness the marleyan infiltration team is a fucking disgrace and their mission ended with the loss of two titan shifters to a bunch of scrappers barely out of the renaissance. Why did BRA join the survey corps and not hide out as civilians? Why did they presume Eren was the Founding Titan even though he was visibly the Advancing Titan, and did nothing to control titans until very late in the story? Did they have any reason to presume Grisha succeeded in his mission whatsoever? They didn't even try to infiltrate the capital, the most logical location for the founding titan to be.

It's purest contrivance that they got as close as they did to Eren.

Too much work but this and that there are shifter-race-ghettos should explain most things.

Also Armin gets raped.

reread the manga and do it carefully

>in the pussy
user, you had one job.

What is this facial expression supposed to convey?

>He is clearly in love with me!!!!!

>Why did BRA join the survey corps?
Being in the military gave them more freedom. Prob easier to be sneaky with 3d maneuver devices

>Why did they presume Eren was the Founding Titan?
No idea. I have that doubt too

>They didn't even try to infiltrate the capital
That's why Annie went to the MP. I assume BR went to the survey corps because Eren was there

It a shame we haven't seen this delusional Mikasa in a while. She's cute when she's like tat.

Dammit guys. Why did he have to die? He was such a well rounded character with flaws and everything.

Filler with manlet next week.

Reposting again in this thread since the other one got deleted and I didn't get to see what people thought.

So I finally just caught up on the manga and I've got a couple of things to say.
Erwin was the most based motherfucker in this series but instead fucking Armin lived? Please tell me there was tons of backlash over this.
Speaking of Armin, Eren and Mikasa are some of the most unlikeable main characters ever, Eren especially. How do people on this board even feel about these three?
Ymir was really based back when she had chapters focused on her and I'm amazed Isayama chose to do nothing with her character. Both Erwin and Ymir should be alive over Armin honestly.
Are we ww2 now?

I really liked their interacions. Zackely is such a gloomy character, I love him.

He fulfilled his purpose on the story.

What is this emotion?

A lot of people don't like EMA. I personally don't mind Eren too much besides the serum thing, but it's also been a while since I've read through.

But he never found out what was in the basement...

That is how you check whether or not someone's alive.
Look at manlet.

So what was the reason for the first king to erase everyone's memories?

Did he think the eldians really were evil, or did he do it to protect them from being persecuted and left the rest to die

You pretty much have the same views as everyone else on this board, who are your favorites?

1000 yard stare. Being a child soldier will do that to you.

You'll fit here very well. Also we actually WWI.

Whatever happened to the cockblocking incestuous yandere Mikasa?

Have we seen her like that after the first couple arcs? She seems to be pretty aware he's not interested throughout most of the story.