Space dandy

Due to the recent space dandy threads, i marathoned both seasons and finished it just now. And i have to say, i was missing at least 10% of my life. This is an absolute essential.
Thank you Sup Forums.
Seriously, thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPDlv3zr_cM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks for the blogpost, keep us updated!!!

Subbed or dubbed?
Space Dandy is one of the rare animes that I actually prefer in english

Did you watch sub or dub? What episode's your favorite?

Chameleonian was probably the best episode in my opinion.

Reminder that dubbed is the original. So it's far superior by default.

you're welcome user

I am glad you enjoyed the series

but for real, did you watch sub or dub?

I can't decide. Both are great. I watched half in english and half in japanese.
I don"t like QT's voice in the english dub.

Dead Dandy
Rock n roll dandy
The zombie episode
episode 5 of season 1 "On Planet Humboldt, Dandy goes out to capture a Gentooan, a young girl named Adélie, who has the ability to transfer minds into dolls, "
The first episode of season 2 with the emo dandy, i never laughed so much in an anime before.
Too many episodes to tell dude. I didn't like the Undies episode and the 2D universe one. By "i didn't like" i mean they were just decent in comparison to the rest of the show.

Dandy in love is another amazing episode.

Subbed was produced first and released second, though

The only good thing about the dub is the script being better than the official subs, the VA work is nowhere near as good as the JP version

>i wanna die...

That episode was fucking great! God I need to rewatch this, so good.

A Space Dandy movie has to happen. NOT a season 3.

I would happily take either. But I feel a movie is less risky.

Recently i've been thinking about re watching it.

I can't decide if Scarlet is best girl or Honey.

I disagree, Ian Sinclair himself was bred for this role and outshines japanese Dandy by far. The rest of the english VA does an at least decent job.

I feel like the english narrator did a better job. He was so important for much of the humor of the show. Also some jokes were modified to make more sense for an american audience.
The jap dub wasn't bad at all, but it just felt like some of the intricacies were lost in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BPDlv3zr_cM

The narrator at this scene has a bit more of an attitude towards dandy that just makes it all that much funnier.

>You will never watch Space Dandy for the first time with Toonami General again

The emo Dandy episode is so good, but what killed me when I rewatched it was the different narrators all arguing about every line. I had completely forgotten about it from the first time I saw it

tfw good anime like this gets drowned out by waifu little girls cancer

really? I thought it was overrated trash. I dropped it halfway through season 2 it was so fucking boring.