Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel

Childhood is worshipping Saber. Adulthood is realizing Rider was the best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo8Qls0HnWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Childhood: Fate
Adolescence: Tsukihime
Naive Adulthood: KnK
Wizened Adulthood: Koori no Hana

Swap naive adulthood and adolescence and you got a list there bud

Why is literally no one translating this? Manga seems pretty good so far, and the movies will probably take heavily from it.

I like both.

same

Good man.

Because even the raws have barely gotten anywhere. True Assassin hasn't even been summoned yet.

Rider is a kaiju

I like Rider more but I have 4 good Saber figs and only 1 GC Rider fig.

PV never

June, user.
1 month after the initial showing. It's painful but we can do it.

>play game
>rider totally into shirou
>they are getting along great
>sakura comes and is a jealous bitch and gets in riders way
I never asked for this

>when the bullied kid gets jacked over summer

>we'll never get to fuck rider because of wormslut

Rider and Shirou are awkward as fuck around eachother in HF, though, with Shirou having to walk around eggshells when talking to her because she's so gung-ho about Sakura she threatens to kill him if he says something she doesn't agree with. In F/HA, she's a slut to literally tries to fuck him over getting to ride a bike. Sakura's completely justified to be mad at her, since she's faithful to Shirou and wants Shirou to be the same for her.

Why do best girls never get a route?

Enlightment is realizing the true best girl was in fact Kirei.

Sakura is my favorite, but Rider is my second choice.

>Rider
>Spends 90% of the game behaving like Assassin

Fatefags will try to justify this

Is this the Arthurian Kitt
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo8Qls0HnWo

The problem with the Holy Grail System is that it basically takes Legends and tries to condense them into 7 templates.

For losers like Alexander the Great it doesn't do any real damage, but for actually mythical figures with insane amounts of deeds and feets they get stripped of assets that make them stronger, like Arthur, Hercules and Cu.

I mean, anyone can act like an Assassin if they want
I don't see what the problem with that is

Childhood is using 'childhood is' phrases. Adulthood is knowing OP is a faggot.

I want Rider to control the way mana transfer goes.

Are you implying you're in the former category, user?

No, but I count everything aside from the Fate/Stay Night VN non-canon.

>FGO is singlehandedly saving Sony Music branch department in Asia
How did this went from niche eroge to Sony-Savior with the Sony CEO himself announcing they want to animate the rest of the story?

Fuck off to your thread.

Waifufags can move the universe.

source?

It was in the latest Sony briefing. There's not yet announcement from DW and Type Moon because it was a decision taken there and they haven't even started the production yet.

The "saving sony music branch thing" is in their balance report. It's been a bad year and thanks to FGO, they compensated most of the losses they had. The whaling is huge.

fgo makes millions and it's not some one off meme game like pokemon go

Are we finally getting more translations?

Mana transfer 24/7

Makes about 1,000,000 a day, sometimes 15,000,000$ with Jeanne Alter

It did roughly 40millions during the CCC campaign counting the precampaign wih Nero and Gil and the two event gachas.

While I'm excited for other potentially good Fate things from all the GO money (anime will probably be trash, since most of the game is too), I'm worried it'll make Nasu never move on. Just Servants fucking around in a mobile game until he dies. No small scale, small cast urban fantasy like FSN/Tsuki/KnK ever again.

>I'm worried it'll make Nasu never move on.
What's the point? The series already reached the peak at Fate route, there's NOWHERE it can go. All that came after was fanfiction tier trash.

The figures are starting.

>Fate route
Nonsense, HF finale was the peak.
He still had tons of ideas for Tsukihime 2, and there's the 10 years post-UBW war with Rin/Shirou/Waver trio as the leads

Or even better, a whole new cast with new shit, instead of relying on Servants or MeoDP again. Which is what Mahoyo was supposed to be, if they actually finished.

P V W H E N
V
W
H
E
N

I always thought that dress was symbolic in the poster, wonder when they even have her wear it. Seems too summer-y for the winter in Fuyuki.

Even in FGO setting, you can easily do something with a smaller cast and with more urban flavor for backstory purposes. For example, tell Marisbilly's story of how he built Chaldea and slaughtered the other Masters in Fuyuki, while dealing with a terminal disease, or Roman's POV after he wished himself, learning about the modern world, attending with Lev in the Clock Tower, meeting with Atlas, learning medicine and to behave like a person, seeing the modern day magic and advances through the eyes of a formerly ancient king system.

The first FGO related story Nasu published was a tie in AU about Lev's murder/suicide featuring Dirty Red and other characters.

Nah man, can't top Arturia. Why do you think they keep rehashing her? She is the high point, and her romance with Shirou the best thing about the series, even if it wasn't masterfully wrote.

I don't know anything about Fate but Rider is definitely the best girl.

>Rin/Shirou/Waver
>Shirou
Shirou was never included in his plans. He even said their meeting in UBW anime was fanservice because they would have never met in normal timeline and circumstances. Sounds Shirou is pretty much dead or in the middle east when Rin and Waver are in Fuyuki.

>Which is what Mahoyo was supposed to be, if they actually finished.
They were flops.

>and her romance with Shirou the best thing about the series
Nah, most fans just like Saber which is why Saber fanart is 99.9% of her solely with the other 1% having to do with pairings. If the Saber x Shirou pairing is popular its because of her, not because fans feel they have the best romance.

Childhood is participating in these threads. Adulthood is hiding them.

All other romances in the fate IP just feel half-assed in comparison though.

>I always thought that dress was symbolic in the poster
I thought the same, but about the flowers she's holding. I wonder what kind they are and what they mean in the language of flowers.

If it's a side novel, maybe. But wether it's that or an event within FGO itself, it'll never reach FSN and Tsuki's length/depth. Since it's in a mobage, they also can't go crazy with budget to the level of Mahoyo. And almost anything will have to deal with the self-insert protag in some way.
I also doubt they'll ever introduce non-Servants as major characters in the story, that's just never happened.

Also Clock Tower was before FGO, even if it was a lead-up to it.

That's just your opinion though.

Love this artist.

No they weren't, stop spouting memes. Mahoyo was successful, just not wildly so.

Regardless, that's the entire point. FGO's massive financial success could prevent Nasu from focusing on anything different ever again.

Why is Rider class so shit? Medusa should have been caster or assassin (she acts like one anyways).

Finally an image that gets her tits right.

>Since it's in a mobage, they also can't go crazy with budget to the level of Mahoyo
They're already doing it. Well Mahoyo had a low budget because of no voice acting or sex scene which annoyed a lot of people

user, a few CGs, cutscenes and cool OST isn't on the level of Mahoyo. It just isn't possible for most phones to handle, GO is intensive already as is.
GO also lacks voice acting for most of it and sex scenes.

...there's sex scenes in GO?

Obviously, I mean a side novel or short story or novella. Marisbilly is kept hooded in secrets and mystery, we have designs of random background characters but none of his, he only gets a shadowy silhouette so we can hope when Nasu finishes part 2, the guy will get a design. He's really interesting. He's unscrupulous ruthless magus who has performed horrible secret experiments on test tubes children, but with an insight and fierce love for humanity and their preservation without being an idealistic dumbass as Kiritsugu or Zouken were, who kept everything grounded and, even if the Root thing peaked his interest, to him securing humanity's future was number one priority, including over his own life and family. Animusphere contacts with the UN and disliking the Clock Tower stuffy lords are also great.

I greatly dislike Olga appeared in Case Files and not Marisbilly, she's such a bland character in contrast. Just generic insecure tsundere without notable traits beyond an attractive design. It's almost a reverse Tokiomi-Rin with Olga being the mediocre foolish one over the genius predecessor.

It's a failure to Nasu who cared the most out of it, it just didn't reach Fate's number which is the new measurement Nasu uses to determine success.

>lacks

The sprite work and animation FGO has is well above most phone games. I thought Goetia's last stand as the King of Humanity was majestic in how his design was and with that music.

Yeah there's hand holding and nudity in text only

>Regardless, that's the entire point. FGO's massive financial success could prevent Nasu from focusing on anything different ever again.

Who gets nude?

(you) get a hotdog shower with Mary and Anne in the summer event

So? That's all I'm saying too. It's great, but only for a phone game.

Perfection

Considering Eclipse timeline, do you think that event happened before or after Rin's pregnancy?

It looked better than any of Extra's awful animations, including the Extella ones. The offmodel shit angered me.

After money and before pleasing old men

It all sounds cool, but all I'm saying is there might never be something like FSN/Tsuki thanks to FGO. I just find it harder to get invested in the lore and characters of a mobile game that's mostly episodic and continuous, instead of a single finished story.

After, when he leaves her to be a young teenage mother and fucks up to do hero of justice stuff.

#tributethefuckoverit

The question is, who is the father?

Sure, but a proper VN could be far better.

A faceless old man

Prototype is the last hope for one. They've already set the stage if someone ever wants to write the continuation of Fragments.

Did you not read Eclipse?

Luvia

Actually post-UBW Rin would be pretty happy with that result.

She's have Luvia to warm her bed.

Ayaka is just lame in my opinion, but still far better than the GO MC, and could be improved in the right hands.
Chances are Sakurai will just write that too though, right? Hopefully Nasu takes an interest.

Nasu already meddled in the ending for Prototype by having Arthur become a slider have the sequel in FGO with his rivalry with the beast VI for FGO2.

Not really. It just that HA, already shown, that Rin will become even bigger doormat wife for Shirou than Aoi was for Tokiomi.

>The 666 beast is Beast 6
I honestly did not notice that until now. I feel fucking retarded.

Indeed, dumb Takeuchi. Sakura is BIG.

That's still just more GO, user. No hints of Nasu ever doing another full VN.

It's a perfectly legit tactic. Spend two weeks doing nothing but mana transfer and on the last day of the war she uses all that built up energy to go Gorgon Level 100 and defeat whoever is left.

I need to fuck Saber and Rider.

Be Rin then. She fucked both of them.

Huh, I don't recall the night version of the hallway ever showing up in Hollow Ataraxia.

if gilgamesh's enuma elish could break apart worlds like rider's *iskanders* reality marble, how come he didn't do the same to shiro's reality marble to insantly defeat him?

>taking out your battle tank to kill an ant

If you know enough to ask the question

Shirou wasn't a king he didn't deserve having it pulled out on him

I prefer Ayaka over Shiki who is just too much of a chuuni garbage deviantart tier mc for me to care. Shirou is the best, though.

Arthur had NO idea of the Beast survival until Merlin told him, so you can make it end anyway. We don't even know how it got away other than Goetia creating a loophole possibly involuntary.