Unchecked feminazi coup

Er... Have you guys been missing something?

Theres a gamergate going on in the movie industry in case ye hadnt noticed.

Going to do anything about it?

What's the Hollywood equivalent to GameJournoPros?

Is the loli botnet ddos'ing the image server?

quick rundown pls

I know apathetic but I don't care about movies anymore. There haven't been many good ones for the past several decades and I doubt those times will ever return. When literally all movies get split into either schlock (e.g. every single action movie since the mid-2000s and comedies) or dry oscarbait like they have, there isn't much hope. I used to bitch that I wanted my grand epics (last of the mohicans, ben-hur, braveheart, etc.) back, but it's no use. They're gone and I don't give a fuck about any form of fictional media anymore.

>Going to do anything about it?
By leftists, for leftists.

They can fucking rot.

Its been this way for 3 or 4 years. Nobody gives a real damn about movies anymore. We prefer our videogames

The top-tier movies are becoming more abstract just like art did after photography became widespread.

Who cares anymore?
Hollywood is circling the drain. Women can't make movies men want to see (I said men, not soyboys.) In the end its a good thing. Movies, sports, media in general was always just a distraction from the business of business, of having a functional society. They were never supposed to be arbiters of justice or policy influencers. They're overgrown children with a ton of money and attention. Let them argue over who gets the best deck chair on the deck of the Titanic.

Jews, Feminists. Who fucking cares.

>Going to do anything about it?
Grab popcorn

They are attacking rich Hollywood Jews. We are happy about it

Have you not noticed a push for this same bullshit in video games though?

Yes and they're also usually boring and pretentious. Movies that could evoke emotion from the audience, have thrilling sequences, and contain meaningful character development all in one package are a thing of the past. Now it's all split up and you can basically only ever have one of those things per movie.

>remake as many movies with niggers as possible

I am not even worried. I am sick of hollyjew anyhow. Nothing good has come out in a long time, a few gems in the past few years but nothing worth a fuck.

IT'S THE WOMEN! SJW'S! FEMINAZIS!
DON'T TALK ABOUT JEWS, YOU ALT-RIGHT ANTI-INDIVIDUAL COLLECTIVISTS
t. Soygoy of Cuckad

dont watch movies, tv. its all garbage anyway.

Don't really care. I don't watch the Hollyjew anymore.

We have all just gone GALT on Hollywood. So they can do whatever the hell they want.
I'm not watching this diaria, and neither should you
Anime exists. It's the only uncorrupted form of fictional media right now.
SJW's don't have a foot in the door there.
The "Muh white people card" won't work in Japan.
And the anime community is vicious, there is going to be a massive backlash if they try going after our waifus.
So it is safe for at least a few decades.

I mostly watch movies for the cinematography these days. Roger Deakins is mah nigga.

What made gamergate so strong was it was a buncha people really passionate about games.

I'm not passionate about movies. Yeah I could call them jews, but I call everyone jews.

>What made gamergate so strong was it was a buncha people really passionate about games

There was something worth fighting for. Nothing worth fighting for in Hollywood. All of the great sagas like LOTR, SW, etc.. are done. I see nothing worth a fuck coming out other than the occasionally thriller or scifi movie that has white men because almost all women actors are complete shit now a days.

Funny you mention anime, that's about the only form of media that I find something to enjoy from once in a while anymore. I recently watched Devilman Crybaby and it was fantastic. I haven't watched something that's affected me like the last few episodes of it in a very long time.

it'll work itself out, and you can accelerate it by making false-flag accounts on twatter and fakebook and exaggerate their mindset while spreading leftist mockup memes around. Just take whatever is their current position on an argument and exaggerate the fuck out of it to the point you can't tell if it's a joke or not (i know it's hard half their arguments are already in this territory) and then push it a little further. the star wars fight between defenders and offended fans was magical, it disillusioned non-political audience to leftists who never even knew gamergate was a thing, now all they know is anti-white anti-male agenda is ruining their favorite things, eventually they'll work their way into our arms.

Didn't they try to go after anime at some U.N thing? I don't remember the details but they got shut down hard and told them anime isn't real so it shouldn't matter.

Meh.. Chinese movie companies are wiping the floor with Hollywood

This man knows how to Jew

Anything else besides the #MeToo, Star Wars fiasco and the awards used to make "Le Drumpf roasts xddd" ?

I don’t like that idea, what if it forks toward the last part and you accidentally drive people away

A great ploy would be to build up fake twitter accounts for bit players on sets like makeup/hair/costume/riggers/boys/lighting/grips/whatever
and jump on #metoo with stories about lesbians doing shit to them.

>Kike controlled media empire collapsing and being taken over by women who aren't capable of competing with the right-wing on an information battlefield

oh noo

that sucksss

i dont care about movies

>loli botnet
the wat

Why should we care they are just eating each other alive at this stage I say let em at it. Also there's been like what 3 decent movies in the last 10 years?

If a product isn't good I don't buy it. Simple. It's not as if there isn't a billion other ways to spend my free time.

Gamergate happened couse of gamers.
Is there similar group in movie industry?

>Feminists ruin liberal pussy's lives
>normal men get redpilled
Why are we against this again?

Star Wars nerds

I used to get movie tickets as a Christmas present for several years, but I left them unused because I couldn't find a single movie worth seeing. It amazes me how normies have the capacity to be excited about capeshit or the latest SW.

Just the nerd crowd who watches shit like star wars and Lord of the rings, but they won't do anything because the people who make these things now successfully tapped into a normie audience through shit The Big Bang Theory, and they no longer need them. Besides, most of these people were cucked as shit to begin with.

I worked at a movie theater for 3 years 98-00. Super fun, lots of decent movies, couple of good ones. I havent watched a movie in 15 years in the theater. Havent watched a movie less than 12 years old since.
HOLLYWOOD SUCKS. MOVIES SUCK.
>Documentaries are the patricians choice.

> no bra
> 'sag awards'
good one

I feel ya man, my one buddy went that way before me like 5 years ago and I just thought he was cynical, but I guess everyone has their breaking point where they realize that everything is shit.

The anime community is elitist and puritanical at its very core.
It's much more extreme then Video games or Tabletop games.
SJW's have no vector of attack there.

What kills me is all the elitist ones prefer the slice of life shit starring little girls running around doing cute shit and shun the people who like the more mature/explicit ones.

didnt saw a single film for the past decade, i feel more intelligent.

The entire hashtagmetoo thing is the most cringeworthy happening ever. I can’t believe anyone actually takes a fucking hashtag seriously. It’s disgusting to hear people say the words “hashtag movement” out loud desu

That's because the elite are all pedophiles, traps, and homosexuals.
Only way to lure those freaks into a movie is with little girls, because they either identify with them, want rape them or want to be them

the majority of movies nowadays are trash but there have always been redeeming ones like Dunkirk, mother ! etc.

inb4 "mother ! sucked"

This all happened because people don't read(atleast serious books) anymore. Atleast back in the day people made a movie trying to indoctrinate you, and the dialogue would be good. Now people have to rely on tropes, and WOAH SPECHUL EFFECTZ!!!! Anyone with a brain gets bored to death and has dropped out by now. This allows them a braindead audience consisting mostly of kids who can be easily brainwashed by even more extreme content. Any returning viewer hoping to find anything good will come back even more disgusted pushing them further away.

Movies suck ass now. I get more entertainment watching let's plays than going to the theater. The movie industry is going the way of the dinosaurs and thank God for that

>I don't give a fuck about any form of fictional media anymore.
Good on all of you. Hope you unplugged ball sports as well.

Remember folks: movies and TV are a one-way pipeline of narratives. That pipeline goes straight from Jews, right into your brain. Unplug the Jew.

It feels like quality rapidly declined somewhere between 2005 and 2010. I know they can do good movies, but they won't. Or if they do, its not shown in theaters. I guess they focus on capeshit because normies don't care about the movie, it's just an excuse to hang out with other normies and maybe get a few likes on social media.

#METOO mixed with the old Batman junktouch meme might be good.

Movies are gay and they can have them

Of course, you being from sweden automatically makes you an expert in all things gay

Thats what i was saying.

Who here even watches regurgitated hollywood shit anymore?

I honestly don't remember the last movie or TV show I watched, it's been a few years

Correct.

>liberals attacking jews and other liberals
>wat do?
Get comfy

Of course, you being from Canada automatically makes you an expert in all things gay

Video games are even pushing it these days man. No one innovates anymore, some company will release a game that somehow hits it lucky and gets huge (usually they just hit on old ideas but make it super accessible to casual crowds), and then all other companies start imitating it to varying degrees of success. All the while everyone pretends that what makes games successful are superficial things like what race the main character is. Video games still have their moments I guess, but it's almost as dead as movies are at this point.

Get out, find active/creative hobbies, exercise, shoot, read nonfiction, learn new skills. These are all the only things that have kept me from going insane ever since I realized how ruined everything has become.

Well, you mentioned Devilman Crybaby, it's honestly what I would consider perfect.
It's currently on place 2 of my favorite anime.

There are both kinds, but it is true, that slice of life anime starring little girls are the most defended, and this is precisely why anime is unbreachable.

It's really hard to attack works of art like Devilman, so the SJW's will go after the "low hanging fruit", not realizing, that the fruits grow in a minefield.
And they will just get absolutely crushed there.

Devilman was stunning. I can't believe a story that dates back to the 70s had the balls to end like that. Crybaby took the more emotional bits of Devilman and made them even more gutwrenching imo, too.

>Stop stop!! Dont get the hollywood jews on our side!!!! No no please dont do that!

Hollywood is tearing itself apart. Feminists are getting caught in their own bullshit. And people are already calling them out among the normies for going to far. I dont see what to fight.

Good! Let the women overtake the shitty entertainment industry. It will die as it needs to do. Easiest way to slay the beast is to deny its supply of food. Stop feeding it our hard-earned money and it will fucking go away.

Half of all anime Meta inherits back to Devilman, that is even more impressive.

I don't watch anything with a female lead, because 9 times out of 10 it will be shit. Women can't carry a movie and cannot into character development. They are meat props, nothing more.

>goys kikes are accusing kikes of rape in jewlywood. help your fellow (((white man))).

Fuck off kike.

The fucked up part is that it's not even like female characters inherently can't have development, it's that setting a female character up with any kind of major character flaws just draws the ire of angry brainlet feminists who bitch that because the character isn't a perfect Mary Sue who is loved by everyone and does everything perfectly, that it's a slight against women to have the character exist.