THIS KIKE BITCH BLINKED BY LUNCH ON MONDAY

Point and laugh, gentlemen!

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-23/us-embassy-will-open-in-jerusalem-next-year,-pence-says/9350890
twitter.com/SenSchumer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well that was quick. Wtf was the point of posteruiring if you cave so quickly?

卐sieg heil \o/ 卐

Why I can't post images?

Rat faced Schumer is always looking down reading while he speaks.

He's to stupid to do even basic public speaking.

Because you're gay and gobbling on 6 dicks

THE KIKES FALL LIKE ASHES!

It was Trump anniversary of his inaug. They had the march and the eye candy lined up. It was a complete failure of course. They decided to shut down the gov for 1 day to act brave and strong. They just pissed of military families and federal workers.

When the government shuts down technically all government employees are laid off, and then re-hired once it starts again. It's a waste of time, money, and effort.

Good DACA is dead now

rekt

Schumer came to my graduation and said "I love this school. My daughter went here. So I have a little gift to all of you. I passed a law that provides student loan forgiveness for family's making less than $200,000. And if your family makes more than that...god bless you."

Republicans called their bluff, they actually went through with the shutdown because they thought Trump would cave and sign anything they put on his desk to avoid being blamed for said shutdown. Trying to shoehorn DACA amnesty into a spending bill holding the government hostage wasnt a smart plan.

S

more like CACA lol

they were preparing escape...but the memo wasnt released

>Brazenly put illegals ahead of citizens and their families
>Right after a huge election upset, decided largely by anger over your immigration policies
>Expect it to work

whew

>DACA almost ded
>McCain on his way out
>Schumer btfo and disgraced
>mid-term polls favoring reps
You tired of winning boys?

>yfw your family makes 200K and you still need to pay your student loans but your buddy whose family makes 199K gets his debts forgiven completely

why don't they make it proportional or something, people making 0$ get 100% and people making 200k get 0% and everything inbetween scales according to that

>I'll pay you 50 shekels to work all day
>mid day comes
>boss hires more workers
>afternoon comes
>boss hires more workers
>closing time
>boss pays all workers 50 shekels each
>"That's NOT FAIR!" - you

Schumer and the Dems committed TREASON. They favored illegal immigrants of a foreign power over American citizens.

And they did this all just to protect their slave labor workforce in wealthy liberal states like California. They also want those illegals to vote Democrat. The Dems also know that 90% of their biggest donations come from wealthy Californian liberals. So they won't do anything to endanger the economy of that state, which is based entirely on illegal immigrant slave labor. This is full on treason. They're helping a foreign power subvert the democracy of the United States.

No. Drumpf lied to me. #Impeach #MeToo

They didn't expect the media to turn on them, the media turned on them because ratings were falling.

People who work all day get paid the same as someone who works half a day? Are you a fucking communist or something?

my proposal would save tax payer money though

Brooklyn College?

>what was the point

#Resist™

guess somebody showed the dems real poll numbers

I called this in a thread but I said it'd be over by Monday morning so I was slightly off

Your President is the biggest supporter of these so-called "kikes"
When are you idiots going to realise that you have been duped, 100%?

Look:
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-23/us-embassy-will-open-in-jerusalem-next-year,-pence-says/9350890

Come on. Enough is enough

They literally did it for the
>1/20/17 Trump inaugurated
>1/20/18 Govt. shut down
memes on FB

This kills anchor babies

To beat the jew you must outjew the jew

I'll put this in poker terms. Democrats came in with a weak hand, Trump gave them some weak tells to bait them into the pot, democrats opened the betting with a pot sized bet, Trump said I'm all in, democrats did a song and dance then folded.

>forgiveness for family's making
must have been a great school if you're one of those idiots who think adding an apostrophe-s makes words plural. fucking retard.

Trump will surpass the Jew before 2020.

I noticed I kept getting error messages

Maybe the Dems gave in because Trump said he wouldn't declassify that Hillary-Obama, DNC traitor memo?

So leave it to the house, which is what he was already planning

loooooooooooool

sad.
>smugloli.jpg

I doubt it, in spite of what the fake polls say the democrats were getting killed on this stunt. They lost as hard as you can.

Give me the quick rundown ive been out
Is the shutdown over?

test

S

I hope this is the case.

All I keep hearing is they did it because of the mid term elections for the "blue wave". GOP voters better come out in groves

It will come out no matter what. Why would Trump want that memo to stay hidden. Trump obviously cares about what people think of him like any politician or celebrity. If this memo helps Trump which it sounds like it does it will come out

Yes, total Trump victory.

S

If it pisses off(((world leaders))) I'm all for it

>No wall
>No more bargaining chips
>Voting on clean DACA bill in 2 weeks
WINNING PEDES!

this, but the blame lying with dems on its face ended up backfiring, hence even the MSM backlash

>Schumer and the Dems committed TREASON
Why is this not being called as such? It's blatant.

WEAK

HANDS

>buying high
>selling low

It's a parable in the bible.
"didst not thou agree with me for a penny? Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee. Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good? So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen..."

To alienate the maximum number of people possible. First they betray the American voters, then they betray the illegals. I must give them credit, it's quite a spectacular suicide.

So DACA is getting completely removed? Could someone explain exactly what is going on with regards to that?

Ditto. Sup Forums funny business.

a bunch of DC bars offer drink specials during shutdowns, so it probably spiked the capitalist cash flow in DC today.

>t. NIH contractor

Trump wins. Flawless Victory. Politicality.

is this why Sup Forums started working again?

It won't just help Trump, it'll nuke the Dems

>shutdown govt because you think everyone will say it's trumps fault
>immediately find out a large majority of the country couldn't give a fuck about DACA and blame you for the shutdown
>reverse course ASAP

kek

I think the media has been shit on so much they may be blinking just a bit. And when the media didn't let the dems spin it or even help the dems spin it things did not go as planned.

Chucky (Mean Spirited) Fake Tears

My former is best friend:
>Government shuts down again in three weeks if Turtle breaks his promise. DACA will be saved
The delusion of liberal faggots thinking that it's okay to put illegal alien invaders ahead of Americans absolutely amazes me.

Fucking lol, they didn't even make it 1 full working day. This is great. They let illegal immigrants shut down the American federal government and realized what a complete failure that was gonna be in the midterms. What a fucking joke these people are.

You might see it back of the dems sign on for other changes to immigration.

the MSM is and always was a tool. The owners hands have changed, and we are watching them clear house of the old guard. The talking heads will remain the same for a bit, long enough to do a subtle transition. Times are changing user. It feels good. Real good.

My news just said some sort of deal had been reached, what were the terms?

Not until Saudi Arabia is glass

Three days. Saturday through today.

lol newfag

8 years of coc*blocking Obama. They learned from ol' Mitch "RottenCrotch" McConnell. Congratulations! How does it feel?

underrated

They tried to x/r oop on a wet board and Trump flatted, turn completed the flush draw and they x/f uneventfully.

Even niggers and citizen beaners don't seem to care about illegals so why do they think it will win them votes? Can some ameribro explain?

You need to deport all thes illegals, and do it fast.
After that ship those niggers back to africa and your country will be fine

Shit thread. Stop sucking dicks and make a proper OP you faggot. Or better yet, slice your veins.

>no wall
>CHIP bargain GONE
>DACA vote due in 2 weeks
>it's going to pass in congress and Trump will sign it
So this is winning huh?

Libs don't dwell within the realm of reality, Dad. Their minds can't handle critical thought.

republicans agreed to "intend to debate about dreamers" LOL
they didn't even agree to definitely debate about dreamers

Well that is actual capitalism he's actually raising the wage he's willing to pay as time goes on without his need being filled.

Check out his new Twitter banner and profile pic

twitter.com/SenSchumer

>government shutdown
>Sup Forums stops working

Really makes one think

It's just virtue signaling and also keeping them illegal. If Pablo became legal he may have to be paid a real wage! Oy vey!

Why can't we post photos?

Ia there something theyre afraid will be uploaded?

>Why are Democrat politicians retarded?
Leftism is a debilitating mental illness, that's the best explanation I have.

I think Democrats tend to run experiments like this. Nobody gives a fuck about a certain issue, then suddenly headlines come out: you’re a bigot piece of incompassionate shit if you don’t want illegal immigration. It will either spread from there as people actually believe the media and compete with each other to virtue signal the most, or, it will stop.

Illegal immigration was not a partisan issue whatsoever even less than 10 years ago.

Might as well save it for the midterms then, the dems are quite happy to fuck themselves in the meantime it seams.

>they thought Trump would cave

Trump's in the business of doin' bidness. He don't care abouts chucky or rosie.

True nuff. I hope you fellas have the same sort of luck booting the """refugees""" out.

The point is it's like the number 1 issue of their far left base. The dems are in bad shape because they are two parties in one a la Bernie and Shillary.
The equivalent on the right would be trying to shoehorn the HPA (legalizing firearm suppressors without NFA oversight) into a govt funding bill then filibustering the vote over a right wing issue that very few people could give a fuck about.

I can't possibly see how it can still be on the table.

AFAIK the Republicans were willing to play softball and make a deal keeping parts of DACA. The Democrats responded to this rather generous offer by demanding more shit. Republicans didn't move. Democrats shut down the government. Republicans didn't move. Democrats tried to pretend the shutdown was the Republicans fault. It didn't work. Republicans didn't move. Democrats are forced to end the shutdown to cut their losses and come crawling back to the table.

They just showed they have aboslutely no real power since their ultimate temper tantrum move didn't work. Meanwhile polls show people don't want Oprah to run, nobody cares about Russian collusion, if that FISA memo gets out important people will go to jail, and Trump continues to redpill the masses by trolling the Women's March and making Fake News Awards.

The Democrats have never been in a weaker position. Everything they've done to stump Trump and sway public opinion has backfired or failed. This is the time for Republicans to start pushing hard to Make America Great Again.

We haven't even BEGUN the winning.

They thought they could make Trump look bad by shutting down the Government on his first year anniversary
Instead the GOP turned it around and fucked them hardcore to the point that even Turtleman looks good compared to Schumer
Polls showed that Dems were getting the blame and with no DACA proposals getting signed by the GOP, they realized they fucked up hard

(((they))) play a good act when it comes to putting up a image that they have a lot of power but if you keep pushing back, they will cower like the rats that they are

Nigs don't like them but the Dems assume they're going to keep voting D anyway. Citizen beaners have family over yonder they'd like to get here, but then again some of them have family that they'd like to keep far away from.

It's just another voting bloc the Dems are trying to capture. Another crop of slaves to keep on the plantation. Also FB virtue signaling and photo ops.

Who would have thought that bureaucrats wouldn't like to lose their jobs

>made an ass of himself in front of entire country
>caved after 3 days in return for nothing
he's probably gonna go home and cry to his manwife all night

Before shutdown:
>NO vote on DACA
>NO CHIP
>BORDER WALL
>BORDER SECURITY
After shutdown:
>Vote on DACA in 2 weeks (already has 60 votes)
>CHIP secured
>BORDER WALL OFF THE TABLE
>INCREASED BORDER FUNDS (possibly)
This isn't 4D chess pede. This is called losing.