I just turned 25. As a present, my dad gave me a basket full of beer he had brewed himself and this letter:

I just turned 25. As a present, my dad gave me a basket full of beer he had brewed himself and this letter:

"Buddy, at this point all you can do is give up and accept that life isn't going to be the way it was 60 years ago. Don't save for retirement, don't have kids, if you get married, be damned sure that she won't divorce you (you really shouldn't get married).

Don't even aspire for higher wages, because that just results in higher taxes. Would you rather make 25k working part time with a 15 percent tax (netting you 21250, plus government benefits) or 50k working full time with a 40 percent tax (netting you 30k, plus no benefits)?

Enjoy what you can, user. Friends, family, and small things, like used cars, motorcycles, video games etc.

We have 130 trillion dollars in unfunded liabilities. That is literally double what the entire world produced last year.

Just sit back, and let it all go. Stop fighting it. It sucks, but it isn't your fault. You aren't responsible for the way that this country turned out. So sit back, enjoy your family, your friends, your hobbies, and work the system as best as you can (as there is no shame in this anymore; thanks to democrats, it is less honorable to be productive than it is to leech on society).

And most importantly, be happy. Go ahead and take a vacation to a national park. Go rock climbing, or drive a motorcycle across the nation. By getting out there and enjoying life, you are winning. The government can't confiscate that, like they can retirement accounts, bank accounts, or property, and you are enjoying life, something the extreme left is incapable of doing. Feminists don't enjoy their life. Black rights activists aren't ever happy. They've devoted their lives to being perpetually unhappy, and are doing their damnest to spread it to you.

So don't let them win. You can't change the political spectrum. You can't force productivity. But you can find happiness in any situation.

Happy birthday, son!"

>Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

uktaxcalculators.co.uk/
files.taxfoundation.org/20180103145945/Tax-Foundation-FF567-Updated.pdf
i.imgur.com/6Z7Gma5.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>
I got chills. Your dad is a great man. You arr both wealthy and luck, because truth wealth is not about money, but the relationships you create with the time you have here. Your dad loves you, nobody will ever love you the way he does, so make sure you slug back a few of those beers with him. Imagine, after all he just told you, how alone and guilty he feels.

And then the class stood up and clapped.

>Thoughts?

accepting you fate
stage 1...

>implying you aren't a bot

this is a demoralisation bot repost.

>This copy pasta

New fags will buy this.

Thermodynamics is a bitch, ain't it?

Cool Facebook post OP

(OP) #
This is the the most inspirational Text I have ever saw in 2018

Black pilled boomers need to sit down and be humble. They got us into this, now us young bucks are going to fight our way out of it. Fuck him

nice pasta
except it's not nice

how strange, I remember awhile back some anons dad gave him the EXACT same letter! Such a small world we live in!

That man's name? Albert Einstein

stale pasta

I've never seen it before

>…15Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man, hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. 17For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”

Bugging out is one sign of the coming apocalypse. You see that flag next to your ID? You live in America, the one place in the world where you can pull yourself up by your boot straps and make something for yourself. You're dad failed at life and he failed you.

this thread is lame as fuck

yup. ride the tiger OPanon. the part where you start raging against the dying of the light is coming quickly. welcome to the brotherhood.

>stale old pasta
>can't even post a pepe to express my discontent
I have a feeling that life shouldn't be that terrible.

>"there's nothing uglier than an old infant. There's nothing good about it. People who don't grow up, don't find the meaning in their life that sustains them through difficult times. And they're certain to encounter difficult times. And they're left bitter and resentful and without purpose and adrift and hostile and resentful and vengeful and arrogant and deceitful, and of use to themselves and of no use to anyone else, and no partner for a woman. There's nothing in it that's good."

been here a long while, never seen it before.

I'll take things that never happened for $5 Alex

You were right Rupert Pupkin and we were wrong"said his peers

I was feeling hungry so thanks for the pasta

Its pasta you corny faggot

>accept a smaller white ethno-state
>leave shitskins with the rest of america
>laugh when they realize how much they owe

My dad had a talk to me that was a bit different:

"Son, don't be a flaming faggot and get a real goddamn job so you can raise a family and not be a parasitic leech. Also, don't marry any niggers, spics, or chinks."

So I became an engineer, got married to a big tittied blond, have two kids (so far), a nice house, and a respectable job and salary. I take a decent vacation every year and have several hobbies including gunsmithing and tinkering with PLC's for random shit.

tl;dr your Dad is a faggot that raised faggots.

>if I can't express myself with pepes, I cannot express myself
Feelsbadman

boomers boomers boomers boomers.

Boomers?

>a boomer accepting reality and sharing his thoughts
Very nice pasta

It's something a bot crawled from Facebook.
Do you normies really not get what goes on here?

I don't agree with the letter. I think in hard times you need to be more entitled. Entitled people get what they want and learning a moral lesson isn't worth it if it gets you less in life.

Stop telling lies.
Your Dad did not say that

Id assume 1st reply is a bot or same user on different device

Not sure how true this is, but either way, you made cry inside. Thanks user, i'm feeling less alone on my forced defeatism now

I took a couple months break you dicklet

Correct.

>2018
>A. go "hurr its to hard" and be a manchild
>B. Follow the path boomers set you on to ruin
>C. Pursue new careers/businesses that weren't available 20-30 years ago and notice the rules don't apply

Its never been easier to be successful. You just have to stop being a bitch.

>work in high cost of living city for 5 years then retire to South east asia.
>Build up a pile of shitty websites that generate income and stop working
>be a "blog" or "youtube" star
>get fit and masturbate for a living
>speculate in autism kroners and make money
>learn programming and join/found startups that only exist to make it to IPO

Its 2018, you have MIT's classes for free, libraries undreamed of and a generation of people who scorn work and won't compete.

>1 post by this ID

shitty pasta desu

I've seen this thread before. Don't pass it off as your own

This. I've seen this posted twice already.

The advice my parents told me and my siblings were ways to prepare for and escape the reality, not ways to accept the way things are. They went out of the way to make sure their kids would hit the same milestones and so that their kids had lots of financial and life knowledge at an early age. My siblings started saving for retirement in their teen years, are now union employees, one married with a home almost 300k and different kinds of investment accounts, the other plans to pay off an entire home by his mid 30s and to rent out propety. He has lots of insurance plans and investment accounts and plans to be a millionaire by 50. He's into David Ramsey.

t. Boomer cuck

Spotted the newfag

i really hope this was originally written as bait, otherwise the father is fucking moron that doesn't understand how taxes work. if you make 50k, the first 25k is taxed at 15%, then the next 25k is taxed at 40%.

>Don't even aspire for higher wages, because that just results in higher taxes. Would you rather make 25k working part time with a 15 percent tax (netting you 21250, plus government benefits) or 50k working full time with a 40 percent tax (netting you 30k, plus no benefits)?

Despite being a kike faggot shilling stale pasta, I chuckle at this line, because I know far too many stupid goyim who actually believe taxes work this way. I've watched retards in my own office turn down raises because "muh taxes will take more than what I earn on the raise!" because they, like most Public Edjewcated cattle, don't understand even the most basic things about how a bracketed tax system works.

>reddit copy pasta

>130 trillion

kek'd

Can't remember seeing this pasta.

> Would you rather make 25k working part time with a 15 percent tax (netting you 21250, plus government benefits) or 50k working full time with a 40 percent tax (netting you 30k, plus no benefits)?

OP's dad doesn't know how tax works.
25k before tax = £20,279 after tax
50k before tax = £36,776 after tax

I can't remember exactly what it is but it's something like:
first 10k = no tax
the next 10k after that = 15% tax
the next 10k after that = 25% tax
the next 10k after that = 30% tax
the next 10k after that = 40% tax

Or something like that..

source:
- uktaxcalculators.co.uk/
- tax accountant sister

Stale pastA

stale pasta
>in all fields

>Stop fighting it. It sucks, but it isn't your fault. You aren't responsible
Nice one kikes.

Baby boomets belong in concentration camps. Fucking disgusting, nihilistic fat fucks are so inherently cowardly and debased that they tell their own fucking kids to just give up. Unlocking believable.

Seriously fuck every one of these sadistic/masochistic psychopaths. I would not hesitate to put my own boomer family members in concentration camps to make our society a better place.

Dont forget about the 10 trillion in unfunded liabilities user

How could you forget about the 30 trillion in unfunded liabilities?

I'm shocked that you are thinking more about the 130 trillion in unfunded liabilities.

aren't*

Incorrect. Prepare to fight. Prepare to do things you never thought you would. Identity politics has been thrust upon us, political correctness and Cultural Marxism run rampant, and at the end of the day, a debt must be paid.

No one wants to admit it in the MSM, or even right wing media channels, but war is coming.

underrated

from the looks of this thread it appears that i'm not the only one that got their file upload privileges revoked

>So don't let them win. You can't change the political spectrum.
what a fucking loser, I bet he voted for Hillary

Stale pasta.

Nice pasta user, I believe a German user posted this unironically in late 2016.

>thanks to democrats,
Much as we like to blame the Dems for every single thing we don't like, this is actually thanks to rapacious, vulture capitalism and the culture industry.

Your dad is one giant shill.

This has been posted here for at least a couple years at this point. It's shitty bait.

Don't forget your jizya tax Steve.

Your old man is right. But he is a pussy. He should being telling to you to spread this truth and fight.
But instead he gave you be a cuck and get pegged advice.
You should probably both drop some cyanide in that beer and hug that sweet bitch called death together.

All those dumb ass 45-55 year old boomers everyone like to blame here.
KEK

Fuck this cucked loser. Life has lots to offer. If you are so pathetic that is on you.

If you haven't cleared at least 50k a year by 25, you're not white. At 25 I was making 85k a year working as a software developer. I had my own town house by the beach, an audi coupe, a motocycle, was getting laid by different women each week, literally anything I wanted. Go to fucking school, get a big boy degree, apply yourself kiddo. The world doesn't owe you shit. No you're not going to pull 40k a year working in a factory anymore, those days are over. Use your fucking head and study. I fucking hate my generation, I'm 27 and half my friends still live in their home town, renting or living with mommy still, working dead end jobs. You're fucking losers.

this pasta is literally years old at this point

It's a test, he's testing your mettle as a man

Don't play coy, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it

What's that part time job you're talking about that pays more than 30 dollars an hour?

Thought about it for a minute, and yeah I agree. Empower your experience, not the machine. It's all we have left as decent human beings anyway. Try to avoid debt. If you have to slave away to feel sane thats your prerogative of course, but most people go mad in there and have a very low quality life because of it. They already sold the future of generations of unborn kids without asking us for consent, so why would we keep caring about their bullshit? Also hows the beer?

>25k a year working part time

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

prove it

If you live at home like a Millennial
Save like the GI Generation
Invest like Gen X
and be a workaholic like a Boomer

you will go far. Living at home saves you money.

OP, I am 46, and I agree with everything your dad has written here.

I did everything the way my Kennedy Democrat family and 80's sitcoms taught me: I went to school, worked hard, always thought about the future. Started working at 15 1/2 and haven't had more than a week off at one time since. I've had four real jobs in my lifetime and I've never been unemployed. Started saving for retirement at my first real employer, in a 1/1 matched 401K (those were the days) at the age of 18.

You know what, OP? I am a fucking sucker. I have paid for everyone else's folly and it's been years since I had a day of fun. My best friend of 30 years took his own life last May, and I totally understand why. We're middle-aged white men. Everyone expects us to pay for all their shit, but nobody gives a fuck what we think and society has marginalized us.

It's no picnic. If I had it to do over again, I would never have gotten married. I would have no kids. I'd do whatever the fuck I wanted whenever I wanted to, and I'd probably find some way to either steal for a living or leech off the government, because it seems like that's what everyone else has been doing for the past 20 years or so.

your dad is a faggot

What about extreme risk taking to get to the same places rich Boomers were? I don't have to pay all the extra taxes they want with crypto currency to hide assets.

Since for several reasons my Generation wants to create a worse future for people like me within the same generation I don't have loyalty to it or to society as a whole.

I moved out at 18 when I went to college, haven't been back since. I made all the right choices, it wasn't difficult at all. You're a fucking faggot if you live at home.

Can confirm this is copy pasta. MGTOW and other /r9k/ elements will still eat it up though.

this.

I've seen it a dozen times

your dad doesn't understand how tax brackets work

if 10-20k is taxed at 10%
and 20-30k is taxed at 20%

and you make 20,001, you only pay 20% on that one dollar. tell your dad to read a book

Nice demoralization attempt. "It's all over goys, why don't you just give up and go do something fun while we destroy everything?" Sorry Shekelberg, but if we go down we go down swinging.

Those rates are way the fuck off
files.taxfoundation.org/20180103145945/Tax-Foundation-FF567-Updated.pdf

That's your own fault buddy. It sounds like you can't handle being an adult. Adulthood is sacrifice. What would you rather be doing, smoking weed and playing video games? Raise your fucking children, take the wife out to dinner once a week, go to church every sunday, be a fucking man. Life isn't a party, you should know that by now you're almost 50. Men gotta work. Its like my father told me, "sink or swim" "work or don't eat" .

Since you haven't been negatively affected by the recession I say it's good advice.

I'm Millennial. The advice my parents told me and my siblings were ways to prepare for and escape the reality, not ways to accept the way things are. They went out of the way to make sure their kids would hit the same milestones and so that their kids had lots of financial and life knowledge at an early age. My siblings started saving for retirement in their teen years, are now union employees, one married with a home almost 300k and different kinds of investment accounts, the other plans to pay off an entire home by his mid 30s and to rent out propety. He has lots of insurance plans and investment accounts and plans to be a millionaire by 50. He's into David Ramsey. Because he's in a union he also has the employer matching system.

>What would you rather be doing, smoking weed and playing video games?

yes.

I was gonna craft a reply detailing how it would be good if what he meant with this was for you not to be a materialistic "modern" cunt and instead care about what matters, but that line
>don't have kids
destroyed anything he could come with after that. I'm gonna go ahead and guess your dad is a boomer. He thinks what matters in life is having fun for yourself. Me, me, me.
>kids? they'll take your time and money! instead buy video games, motorcycles and other toys
He's basically a kid who never grew up, and it's quite sad he lectures his own son on how having kids is a waste of time. Yes I'm aware he meant it was different in the past, but choosing stupid shit like videogames over having a family is NEVER worth it. If I need to explain why I won't bother really, because this is such a basic redpill that I wouldn't know why the hell you're here.

All of that considering this isn't a larp, of course, because this letter looks very suspicious

There is nothing more pathetic than unmarried men that are 30+ and trying to live some type of bachelor lifestyle. You're running around acting like you're still 19, dressing like you're 19, you're still playing video games and chasing pussy. You have a fucking receded hairline and you're dressing and acting like a high school student in your 30s.

Yes, adulthood is sacrifice. And no one appreciates it. You should be a bit more slow to judge. I'm guessing you have never made a house payment, a private school tuition payment, paid insurance on 4 cars or known the joy of coining up three sets of property taxes twice a year. Shooting off your mouth is just a game to you right now. Give it some time.

etc etc
see i.imgur.com/6Z7Gma5.png

It's not about being difficult. It's about getting to save and invest more money. Also often times people move other places to get better jobs then move back once they get a job closer to home.

It's about getting the same types of homes and retirements the previous generations had. Not everyone has time to wait for the economy to change.

>Started saving for retirement at my first real employer, in a 1/1 matched 401K (those were the days) at the age of 18.

That's so stupid when instead of wasting away as a demented sarcopenic old fart you could do what your best friend of 30 years did.

Who says I wasn't negatively affected by the recession? I am a business owner. I didn't take a salary check out of my company for nearly a year 2008-2009. Everyone else got paid except me. I am a sucker. I should have been a unionized government worker like your relatives. They always get paid and almost never lose their jobs. And they retire at 50, bitching about it the whole time, as they cash their PENSION checks.

If you have it hard a me me me mentality makes sense. I'm alienated from my peers so the society society society mentality isn't gonna cut it. I was forced to be born in this time. I shouldn't be forced to have a worse life because of it. The worse your life is the more entitled you have to be to get the same things. That's reality. His letter is halfway wrong but halfway spot on.

I'd put the barrel down your throat and pull the trigger if you were here. You must be a very unpopular little human.

checked

True. Unionized jobs are the only way to truly escape the times.

I hope your business is doing better now though. The economy is going to get a lot better in the next few years if all goes right.