Fire Punch

ch 53 just came out
I'm confused

It all comes down to Star Wars.

Seriously, people still are reading this shit?

Manga of the year.

mywholelife

He looks fat here.

>tfw you lose your mind so much you start to get used to it

>his enemy ends up becoming retarded
>becomes his new Luna
>goes insane
Can he still regenerate though?

His arm hasn't grown back yet, so probably no.

no idea

he's not on fire anymore so the destruction of the tree might have fucked with his regen too

I'm guessing there was a timeskip after they got out from the tree and blessings don't exist any more around the world. And maybe Agnism became the prominent religion as he was the one who would have been seen last climbing up the tree which was about to do some weird shit.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

>Expect her to be brutally murdered in the next panel
>Sexy clothes montage instead

>Free from suffering
>Probably going to get shot and killed soon

Please no.

Who would have thought that you could turn worst girl into best girl by making her smile?

>this whole chapter
And here I was worrying that the ride had come to an end.

That's an interesting picture you have there. Pity it's so severely cropped and has no identifying information in it.

Artstyle should be recognizable enough as Shiwasu no Okina. I'm not spoonfeeding any further than that though.

This mango is retarded.

You're all retards.

Name three things wrong with it.

nah SW is soooo last arc

pleb taste.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see San as old man next chapter.

what did he mean by this ?

what make people think there is a timeskip. The tree/luna power just cancel Agni's bless
he finally lost it

>what make people think there is a timeskip
wouldn't be the first time, or the second, or the third. plus, they seem to be in a completely different place for otherwise no reason.

dumb nigger

Right? Only giving an artist name, when the artist is so prolific and has many works with very similar looking female characters. Terrible.

"spoonfeeding" my ass, why not just share something you like if you know what it is instead of making people waste their time looking for a needle in a needle stack? And the nerve of saying it should be a recognizable artstyle. To whom, exactly? If someone was already familiar enough with the artist to recognize the style, they wouldn't have to ask, and would have no way to otherwise have any clue who the artist might be.

Idiocy.

>click yandex
>literally third result

why are you so mad

What is this smile trying to convey?

A forced smile.

Is this going all random and crazy to symbolize Agni's mental status?

What is this about?

I want to fuck my sister. Also Kill her

Cute is justice

What the fuck is happening?

New Luna is going to get kidnapped and his only options are to either give up on saving her. Or take his still burning arm and reattach it to accept the flame and get his immortality back.

>google "Shiwasu no Okina incest"
>less than 5 minutes of combing through results, no big deal

It's the principle of the matter. If you have info about something you like that someone else seems interested in, it's natural to want to share it and it's courteous to do so freely.

Being intentionally vague is just pointlessly dickish, or even worse being dickish for the sake of elitism. "you should have to waste time digging through shit to find this one obscure thing so I can feel superior about already knowing".

It wasn't always this way around here, and I have no idea why it became a part of the board culture. It's really fucking stupid, and calling it "spoonfeeding" derisively instead of just "freely and happily sharing interests" or "helping a bro out", is ridiculous.

i'm not the user who first replied to you, i didn't even know where that pic was from

only posted the yandex reply because you didn't even try looking it up with the tools available you faggot

Wow, aren't you entitled

Elitism preserves culture from the pleb.

Sounds kinky.

Neverending despair

I was half expecting for him to wake up after another suffocation trip after he covered his face this chapter

cheerleader, high school girl, slut?, Mathilda. don't know, don't know

well he lost his flame already
JUST

Maybe he just thinks that
The guy is loco, this can all be a dream for all we know

>guy is loco, this can all be a dream for all we know
well I think they just broke in a house with bunch of women clothes laying around and the owner showed up latter with a gun,

He doesnt give a shit anymore.

Where the FUCK is my burning man???

Might as well just call the manga Punch now.

more like half punch, since agni is missing an arm

I can see a repeat of this page wih Juda and current Agni with a shirt saying Punch

I miss him (female).

Pray for her to come back from the ashes.