Why did Mio, the largest K-On, not simply eat the other four?

Why did Mio, the largest K-On, not simply eat the other four?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/heylii.webm
my.mixtape.moe/mlqxci.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juglans_nigra
xdcc.chihiro-subs.us/
nibl.co.uk/bots.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because that'd be too gay. She's only gay for one of them.

She'd only eat 3, because she needs to keep one as a mate.

I thought we had discussed every possible K-on thought after 8 years but I just realised we haven't even scratched the surface

You meant eat out right

I would personally prefer to eat Mugi or Yui.

And by eat I mean that I would passionately eat out their butts and pussies.

Man, Lrrr is going to be pissed when he finds out S3 never

What does a keion taste like? Marshmallow puff and tea?

What method of preparation would you reccomend?

While eating one she would be leaving herself vulnerable to attack by the other three.

But she did, except maybe for Azusa because deranged pedos, so she is almost as popular.

What does Yui's fat pussy taste like?

Sour and sweaty. I doubt she bathes very thoroughly.

Probably like any other pussy.

I want to drink tea at a cafe with Mugi, then go home and cuddle.

I want to lick Ritsu's armpits and eat out her butt and pussy after she's worked up a sweat playing drums.

Another K-On Thread?

Just watch BanG Dream already. S3 never.

Mio may have the biggest bust but she is several orders of magnitude below Mugi hueg

I want Yui to sit on my face after she gets home from school.

I also want Mugi to pee in my mouth.

Just finished k-on and now I'm feeling empty.
my.mixtape.moe/heylii.webm

They were saving that for sweeps.

Mugi Moogs could break Mio like a twig if she really wanted to.

delet

Don't reflect on the fact that it's over.
Reflect on what you took away from it and the life lessons it gave you.
And sweet webm, I'm gonna steal it.

>my.mixtape.moe/heylii.webm

> you took away from it and the life lessons it gave you.
It's even worse. I realize that I'll never have so good and funny friends. And I never had so much fun at school. One guy once told me that k-on helped him to get out of depression, but for me it's just the oposite. It just made me sad.
Also, you may like this webm too.
my.mixtape.moe/mlqxci.webm

I feel like I should have an encouraging answer for your quandary but the show dealt some really heavy hits on me as well. Two of the biggest motifs I took from it is that even once good times end and bad times come around your friends are still your friends, and of the transience of those times of cheer.
A common trend in people who really despise and shit on K-On is that they've never had any friends at all and have trouble relating.

K-ON is the sole reason I own and am learning to play pic related

Same, I play a left J-bass

One thing I know for sure - I'm gonna rewatch it sooner or later.
Funny thing is that when my father was in university he was in band. He played guitar and I could ask him to teach me any time, but I didn't. Now I'm almost 28 and I regret it every day. He also has Gibson Les Paul in his guitar collection.

How does it sound? I haven't considered playing bass but I'm aware I could pick it up at any point if I wanted to.

I'm in a similar situation. I used to be pretty obsessed with guitar hero after learning to get better at it and I felt truly inspired to play guitar and begged my dad for one. He got me a Fender Starcaster and the basic starter set for Christmas when I was 12 or so. I tried to learn it for only about a week before giving up completely. I regret quitting every day now.

It isn't over, user.
Wait a year or two, then rewatch it. I assure you, you'll love it even more.
The first time through I thought the show as a solid 7/10, nice but nothing special. When I rewatched it it became a 10/10 masterpiece. All those little details you miss the first time and the visual connections between them make it a much more layered and deep experience the second time. Now I realize it's one of the very rare 100% flawless anime.

It doesn't work with all Kyoani shows, though. Haruhi has excellent rewatchability too, but I rewatched Hyouka recently and didn't see anything in it that I didn't already knew. A rather sobering experience.

i want you two to give it another try. the only thing that can heal the regret is an earnest effort to learn.

i usually wouldnt post so frankly but my memories of playing in bands with friends are some of my best. i still play and it's like an unbroken thread from my youth to the present. it doesn't matter how old you are. we all admire elderly people with sharp young minds; dont let regrets and apprehension slow your mind down. just practice day by day, and improve, and meet likeminded people.

sorry for the blog.

Amazingly rich and clear. I was on the fence between it and the P-bass with pressure on one side from watching K-On and pressure from my admiration of John Deacon and Roger Waters on the other and it was simply the sound of the J-bass that did it in for me. Best $1500 I ever blew. Mio wasn't kidding about the size of it either. You need huge yaoi hands to play effectively which would be an uphill battle if you have hands for a fun-sized guitar like a Mustang.

I will never be a K-ON. I will never live a fulfilling life. All of my efforts are fruitless and the state of my mental health continues to deteriorate as time moves forward. I want to die.

There is always a way.

the people at kyoani treasure their high school memories and wish they were young again and regret plenty. but they redirect all of that to make something like k-on. most people never played in a band, but you cant let yourself regret missing every positive experience presented in media. its just impossible to experience everything.

the only thing you should ever regret is time wasted. time spent away from effort. because thats the time that should have been spent forming memories.

and if you let that regret of wasted time get you down and cause you to waste more time, then the regret will compound until youre stuck.

the only way out is to act, and practice, and put in effort. turn regret into motivation to experience. like kyoani channeling their high school regrets into something good like k-on.

I think gist of everything you just said is basically the lyrics of No, Thank You

Ritsu eat Mio, Yui eats Azusa and Mugi makes a AMV of the whole thing.

10/10

Let's just post yuri already.

youre right. i didnt realize lol

We don't need any memories
Because I'm so strongly in love with the present
The sweet luxury of being an adult immersed in my dreams...
I don't need it yet... No, Thank You!

This is what Mugi tastes like
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juglans_nigra
That and brownies.

Mio would have Ritsu on her side.

Could she really win a 2 on 1, presuming mugi is the attacker.

Thank you user. While I'm not anticipating quitting anytime soon now, I will remember your post if I even think about it. Saved.

Good to know. I'm not exactly manlet-tier but I'm still kinda short and have small hands. The Mustang is definitely fun to play and very comfortable to hold for me so far. The switches also have a decent amount of settings you can use to get different "out of phase" sounds with the pickups. All in all it's simply a really beautiful guitar.

If Mugi is the aggressor none of them would even see it cumming

>Juglans nigra
>not the superior Juglans regia

I just started season 2. so i hope more conversations start again! I want to be a part of it too! i'm way late though.

I feel the exact same way about Nichijou.
Not a Kyoani show though

Wait, what?

I think Nichijou is a 10/10 anime, and watching it for a second time after time has past watching it the first time really brings it out. It's a different style and type of show yes, but what you were saying about starting out 7/10, then coming back to realize it's 10/10 greatness is what i was referring to how i felt the same way towards Nichijou.

Who /existentialdread/ here after finishing K-On episodes? I wish I discovered this sooner. I don't think any cgdct anime can surpass this. Haven't seen Non non biyori yet though.

I just miss my friends. I want to eat cake and drink tea with them forever.

Imagine being the token male in their school.
;_;

How would you confess to your preferred K-On?

Don't know what I'd say to Mio. Maybe just a simple "You're cute. Want some coffee sometime?" With Mio you could be yourself since she's shy. Ritsu would either blush or laugh.

But all Keions are the best Keion...

Sawako is my age, I have a good job, and she's desperate. I don't have to do anything.

Are you 31 or 22?

Do I have to answer that?

beck is better

Not me. Didn't really care about the show and only watched it on a whim years ago. Only fap to the characters

Can't remember it's name for the life of me, but don't you have a planet you need to be running right now?

She may be too old for you user

Though question since I love all of them. But if I can only
have one I guess I chose Yui. But contrary to popular belief spooling her with cake is not the way to make her like you unless you want to get frendzoned. To get Yui attention you need to be strict with her, make her step out from her comfort zone but compliment and indulge her when she does something right.

That or turn into a cute, flatchested, tsundere.

No, sadly.

She's too boring to do anything that interesting. Worst Keion. Even Azusa is more interesting.

Salty milk and coins is actually a scarily accurate description, despite being a meme. All vaginas taste metallic.

I know. I always thought it was funny. Though it's been like 10 years since I've done anything lewd like that. I would love to eat out the K-ONs.

Only Ritsu is remotely lewd, user.

Jeff Beck, who was already an all-time great in the 60's and has steadily improved his guitar playing for 50 years now, is the greatest living guitarist.

They're all lewd. You think girls don't want to be found sexual?

Yeah, but these are Keions we're talking about. I have never met anyone irl who acted like any of the Keions.

>downloading 1080p BD rip of an anime listed as 720p on anibin
>downloading Elysium's terrible fucking encode
Chihiro 720p, both seasons. Accept no substitutes.

>Accept no substitutes.
I watched HonokaSubs for season 1. Seems great in quality.

You think they wouldn't want to be seen as attractive and enticing like all ladies would? The main four are college girls now, user.

My screenshots are six years old, user.

I've at least known girls who acted like Mio (they tend to be either band geeks or Tumblr types) or Azusa (stuck-up hardasses).

>HonokaSubs
A quick bit of research on this determined that this release is:
A: TV sourced, not BD sourced,
B: Possibly a re-encode of Frostii's release.
Again, Chihiro 720p BD rips, both seasons. I should have specified BD rips because I think Chihiro also originally subbed the TV release.

I just like making people aware of the Chihiro BD rips because I get the impression a lot of Sup Forums has the terrible Elysium releases archived and they can do a lot better for such a great, iconic anime.

Have fun crying

From what I can tell Chihiro doesn't even have a complete bd release for season 2

I really miss the K-ON threads from when the anime was airing.

>You will never wait for CoalGuys subs every week ever again

According to that awful college manga they are pretty much the same ditsy, happy girls they used to be highschool but older.

Also fuck Akira worst girl ever.

That's the only drawback. As far as I'm aware, there's literally no quality BD rip release of episodes 25 and 26 of S2. I have the Frostii TV release of those episodes archived because it's still much better than Elysium's terrible encode.

Mugi is so sexual.

I could only find eps 1-3 on nyaa

Is it just me or is Mugi's right leg off

I can't fap to this

>He doesn't have different onaholes for when he faps to the different K-ONs

xdcc.chihiro-subs.us/

So fucking inaccurate.

Mugi could break their necks easily

her strenght is canon

If you ever run into a situation where you can't find a release via torrent, the first thing you should always do is check to see if the sub group has an IRC channel with bots, then if that fails, check nibl.co.uk/bots.php

UNF

>Mio and Mugi are roasties

delet

That manko chart is all kinds of inaccurate.

Akira is alright, don't bully the bully.

>We'll never got another season three completely written by KyoAni without Kakifly

Don't worry, we'll get S3 at the same time we get Haruhi S3 and Spice & Wolf S3, user.