#RELEASETHEMEMO

KEEP PUSHING; BREAK THE CONDITIONING

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/jeff-sessions-chris-wray-andrew-mccabe-james-baker-fbi-comey-russia-mueller-2018-1
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/unsealed-fisa-court-ruling-shows-85-obamas-fbi-doj-704-5-fisa-searches-illegal-illegally-provided-government-outsiders/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/22/fbi-shadow-figure-surfaces-to-protect-president-obama-amid-released-fbi-text-messages/#more-144845
i.imgur.com/CdCEC4K.jpg
nypost.com/2018/01/22/it-looks-like-the-james-bond-behind-the-dossier-let-a-putin-pawn-do-all-the-work/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=387&v=X1mM4-l4n5E
youtube.com/watch?v=squIBaVXES4
axios.com/what-does-release-the-memo-mean-c75b1c0d-381f-42ae-8dc4-d92d62cc15d5.html
usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2018/01/22/russian-twitter-accounts-push-releasethememo-conservative-meme-researchers-say/1053315001/
youtube.com/watch?v=R5sQnfHDNRg
youtu.be/X1mM4-l4n5E?t=5m43s
youtu.be/X1mM4-l4n5E
youtu.be/ThDxo5zExxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do it now!

How? Twitter keeps blocking the hashtag

Hello r ddit

>Twitter keeps blocking the hashtag
so? make a similar one that people will pick up, modifiy it a little like "#RELEASETHEMEM0" or such, there are too many combinations here for twatter to actually block
your inability to actually do anything when it comes to time to take action is why a good chunk of posters on this board are like this fellow here because you only ever come off as just some useless nigger that does nothing but float and sputter

#Releasethedamnmemo
#Leakthememo
#Obamagate
#HillaryGate
#FISAGate
#DNCGate
#DemGate
#Wiretap
#ThedayoftheRope

bump

#ReleaseTheMemoNow
#ReleaseTheMemo_
#ReleaseTheMemo+name
IE #ReleaseTheMemoRonJohnson

Or, you know
flood other tags with it
LIKE THIS BOARD WAS KNOWN FOR DOING WHEN WE HAD RAIDS ON REDDIT AND TUMBLR AND TWATTER BEFORE
fucking useless retard

(((Adam Schiff))) not suprisingly holds dual US/Israeli citizenship

The memo is literally nothing. Now get some sleep. Tomorrow we will be too busy MAGA'ing !!

Someone released it late last night. I have it saved but i cant upload the picture because they shut it down.

memes aside, what even is the memo supposed to be, anyways? I've been off Sup Forums awhile, and now everyone's screeching about "muh memo muh memo", but no one will say what it actually is?

Why does Adam Schiff look like a marionette thats in pain? What blackmail do they got on this guy?

Its got a bunch of people who are being investigated and what theyre being investigated for. Obama and eric holder and Hillary and podesta and a bunch of shit heads are on it.

basically runs down the evidence that the Obama admin was using the intelligence community (FBI/CIA/NSA) to spy on political opponents and to help the Clinton campaign.

Go to Twatter

Look up #ReleaseTheMemo

look a squirrel

Watergate on steroids.

*yawn* I'm so sleepy guys let's pick this up tomorrow.

didn't Sup Forums and wikileaks find out and go over all of that right in the wake of Trump saying Obama wiretapped him?
So you're saying the normalfags are suddenly getting around to it or some shit?

Members of Congress were allowed to view a four page document last week that highlights potential crimes committed.

You're right though, it was on /pol well over a year ago.

>when federal government bureaucracy is so corrupt and shit that it takes them over a year just to start on something a bunch of shitposters on "the cesspit of the internet" had solved and had everything done with over a year ago
Federal centralization was a mistake

bump

Still can't load an image

So when you're off Sup Forums your brain is switched off as well? Congressmen have been saying the memo is shocking. Not us.

Sessions is finally doing his job

It looks like Jeff Sessions is taking Trump's cues to clean house at the FBI

>Attorney General Jeff Sessions is pushing FBI director Christopher Wray to replace deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe and former FBI general counsel James Baker.

>President Donald Trump has accused McCabe of putting his thumb on the scale of the FBI's investigation into Trump's 2016 rival, former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

>Meanwhile, congressional Republicans are targeting Baker as they investigate his contacts with the reporter who first broke the story about the explosive Trump-Russia dossier.

>Former FBI director James Comey apprised both McCabe and Baker of his private conversations with Trump. Those conversations make up the basis of special counsel Robert Mueller's obstruction-of-justice investigation.

businessinsider.com/jeff-sessions-chris-wray-andrew-mccabe-james-baker-fbi-comey-russia-mueller-2018-1

Sup Forums is always right だってばよ!

Someone needs to be put behind bars

Unsealed FISA Court Ruling Shows 85% of Obama’s FBI and DOJ 704-5 FISA Searches Were Illegal and Illegally Provided to Government Outsiders

>The FISA Court Ruling shows widespread abuse of the FISA mandate. According to the report, Obama’s FBI and DOJ performed searches on Americans that were against their 4th Amendment rights. This went on for years. One paragraph in the report states that 85% of the Section 704 and 705(b) FISA searches made during this time were non-compliant with applicable laws and therefore criminal.

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/unsealed-fisa-court-ruling-shows-85-obamas-fbi-doj-704-5-fisa-searches-illegal-illegally-provided-government-outsiders/

BREAKING - Text messages just released show that Bill Priestap covered up for Obama on the Clinton emails. I would post the text messages, but can't do it now.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/22/fbi-shadow-figure-surfaces-to-protect-president-obama-amid-released-fbi-text-messages/#more-144845

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠴⠖⡛⣩⠿⠿⠿⢷⣿⣾⣷⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣧⡣⠖⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠙⠺⠢⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣯⡯⣇⢀⡀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⣸⣿⣽⣳⣿⣹⣡⠄⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⠑⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠠⢀⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣷⣿⣿⠅⢀⢛⡴⡿⠿⣶⣄⡒⡚⠛⢈⣰⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠁⠈⠑⡄⠘⢻⡟⣛⡻⣿⣽⠍⢀⠠⢏⣃⣴⢾⡛⢏⠛⠏⢿⢿⢦⡅
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠎⢠⠃⢀⢀⠸⡀⢸⢨⡵⡽⣌⡏⠐⡂⠤⠉⠛⠢⠩⣭⠝⠈⢀⠈⠙⠧⡁
⢀⢀⢀⡌⢀⡈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢃⢸⡄⠃⠣⢸⣗⠰⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⠐⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢇⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣼⠸⡌⢁⣾⣿⣏⣿⡼⣒⢃⣄⠠⡠⡞⠉⠉⢆⢀⢀⢀⢱
⢀⢀⡎⢀⢸⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢫⡇⢓⣾⣿⣻⣻⣿⣟⣿⣵⣾⣿⣧⣁⠶⢄⡀⠁⠁⢀⢰
⢀⢀⡇⢀⠈⢻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡁⠈⡽⣟⣿⣯⣯⡿⡏⢮⢭⣟⠛⠛⠻⠳⣾⣗⠲⠤⠜
⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⣾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠇⢀⣹⢿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣇⢎⠻⣼⣽⣛⡯⡽⠉
⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⠟⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡤⠛⣧⣿⣜⢿⣿⣿⣾⣷⣌⠉⠙⣡⣿⡄⣀
⢠⠛⢀⢀⢀⢰⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡰⣻⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠻⠋⣡⠁
⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡇⢻⢏⣿⣽⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⠟⢀⠠⢎⣉⠊⢰⡀
⠸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣘⡛⢡⡟⢻⣟⡾⠿⢿⠋⢀⢀⢀⠈⡋⠐⢁⢼
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢣⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠞⠁⠎⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢈⣇⢀⢐⠂⡒⣁⢀⢅⢴⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠿⣀⣞⠛⢺⠁⣏⢹⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠣⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⢀⢀⢀⠄⠚⠁⠉⠉⠙⠊⠙⠁⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢄⡀⢀⠠⠤⠢⣕⠡⠔⠊⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉

Oy vey goy, stop talking about the memo.

I can't spam that hashtag, I don't want to be called a Russian bot.

>So when you're off Sup Forums your brain is switched off as well?
no, just that I'm not obsessing over "m-muh happening!!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!" and being incredibly reactionary and basic over the slightest thing

From reelnooz.com related to your article: "Jeff Sessions' latest actions to remove from the FBI, Andrew McCabe and James Baker stunned personnel at the DOJ. For weeks aids had been knocking, without response, on Session's closed and locked office door to ask if he planned to do anything about the corruption and criminal conduct of top officials at the FBI and DOJ. Anonymous sources report their was widespread concern at the DOJ that Sessions' absence from his role as AG was the result of deep and debilitating Russian-induced coma. That is, until one smart aide wisely yelled "MS13" at his closed door and heard a loud outburst from inside the closed room, reported to be "Equal justice for all shall not rest!" Apparently, no further communications were received from Sessions until this latest communication to Christopher Wray. When asked for comment, anonymous aides to Sessions informed this reporter that Sessions muffled voice responded from behind the locked door that he wanted Christopher Wray to expeditiously address this important and pressing problem no later than November 3, 2024. Further inquiries to Sessions about this topic have remain unanswered, although Sessions is believed to be alive, if not conscious, as sounds can be hear whenever "MS13" is yelled within earshot of his office."

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣀⣄⢀⢀⢀⠠
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡴
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠅
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⡀
⢀⢀⣠⣶⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄
⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣃⠛⠂⢀⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠉⢩⣭⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁
⢀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣤⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁
⢀⢀⢀⣨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡋
⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆
⢀⢀⢀⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⡿⠟
⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠛⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⠃⢀⢀⢀⡍⠉⠉⠉⠉⡉⠉⠁⢀⣧⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏
⢀⢀⢀⠈⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣤⣴⣧⣀⣀⣀⣀⣧⣤⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀#RELEASEDATMEMO & SHHEEITT

SHUT

It

DOWN

⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⣶⣛⠛⠿⠶⣀⣿⣉⣭⣭⣶⣤⣭⠿⣉⣿⣿⠤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⠛⠛⠂⣒⣀⠿⠛⠉⠉⠂⠉⠂⠉⠛⠿⣉⣤⣒⣛⠭⠛⣤⣒⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠶⣿⣀⠿⣤⠒⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠉⠉⠿⠒⣤⠉⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠿⣶⣛⠤⣭⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⣤⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠉⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⣀⣶⣿⠂⣿⣀⣀⣤⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠉⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠛⣶⣿⣛⣤⣛⣶⣿⠶⣶⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠒⣉⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⣶⣿⣿⠤⣿⠿⣛⣿⣿⣿⣀⣀⣤⣤⠛⠂⠂⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣉⣶⠿⣉⣭⣉⣭⣿⠿⣀⠉⣛⣉⣿⣒⣛⠂⠂⠂⠒⠿⠉⣀⣿⠂⣿⣤⣀⣀⠂⠤⠭⠭⣭⣒⠶⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠤⠶⠒⠛⠒⠶⠤⣿⣭⠭⣿⠭⣛⣿⣿⣒⠉⠶⣛⣿⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⣿⠛⠛⠉⠛⠛⠿⣿⣒⣤⠂⣀⣀⠂⣀⠂⣀⣤⠿⣶⠶⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠒⠉⠒⣀⠂⠒⠶⣭⣿⣿⠿⠒⠛⠿⣶⣤⣛⣛⣿⠉⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⠉⠛⠂⠂⣤⣶⠭⠿⣛⠂⠉⠛⣿⠉⠭⣿⣭⣒⣒⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣀⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⣤⠶⠶⣤⠉⠛⣿⣭⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣀⣒⣒⣶⠛⠉⠂⠿⠶⠂⣿⠂⠂⣉⠂⠂⠛⣉⣒⣀⠛⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⠂⠂⠂⣉⠂⣀⠶⠤⣭⠿⠂⣿⠤⠂⠂⠛⠒⠤⠤⠉⠂⠒⠉⠛⣤⣀⣀⣀⣀⣤⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⣭⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⣿⠂⣿⠂⣤⣀⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⣤⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠤⣀⠂⠂⠤⠒⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⠂⠂⣿⣀⠂⠂⠂⠛⠂⣀⣿⣭⠂⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣉⠶⠉⠂⠉⠒⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣤⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⣿⠉⣤⠂⠿⠂⠂⣭⠿⠶⣿⠛⣭⣶⠂⣿⠂⠿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠤⠶⠶⠶⠤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣿⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⣤⣿⠭⠉⣶⣶⣤⣿⣭⣉⠂⣀⠂⣤⠶⠶⠂⣉⣤⠛⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠒⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠛⠂⠂⣿⠤⠤⣿⣤⣿⣿⠶⣤⣉⠒⠿⣿⠛⣿⣒⣤⣀⣶⣭⣭⠿⣀⠂⠉⠿⠿⠶⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠂⠂⠉⣀⣛⠤⣿⣿⣛⣿⠛⠒⠒⣿⠒⣿⠿⠿⣭⣭⣭⣶⣿⣭⠛⣶⠿⣤⠒⣶⣤⣭⠤⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⠂⠂⠂⠛⠂⠭⣿⠿⠿⣤⣿⣿⠤⣿⣿⣿⣤⠶⣶⣉⣶⣿⠛⠛⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⣿⠭⣶⠂⠛⠿⣤⣀⣤⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠛⣤⠤⠿⠿⣿⣿⠉⣿⠒⣿⣭⣛⠂⣤⣿⠛⠉⠂⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣶⠂⣤⣿⠛⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⣤⣀⣛⠿⣶⠂⠶⣿⣒⣿⣀⠿⠂⠂⠶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠂⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠂⣤⠿⣀⠉⣿⣿⠂⠿⣛⣀⣭⣿⣿⣿⣤⣛⣤⠂⠉⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣤⠛⠂⣿⣭⣭⣿⠒⣉⣿⣿⠿⣶⣶⠿⣶⣿⠒⠿⣤⣀⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⣿⣭⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠛⠂⠿⣛⠛⣀⣛⠛⠒⠶⣶⣛⠶⣛⠒⣿⣿⣛⣉⣿⣿⣭⣿⣶⣿⣉⣀⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣤⠶⠉⣶⠉⣿⣶⠶⣒⣿⣒⣤⣿⣿⣶⠿⣿⠤⣿⣶⣿⠒⣿⠛⠂⠂⣀⣀⠤⠿⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠂⠉⠤⣿⣭⠿⣿⣤⣿⣿⠿⠭⠛⣭⣿⣭⣿⠛⣭⠶⠂⠂⠒⠒⣿⣀⣀⠂⠂⠉⠉⣶⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠤⠒⠂⠉⣿⣒⣿⣿⠤⠉⠤⣭⠉⣿⣶⣿⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠶⠛⠒⣀⠂
⠂⠂⠂⣤⠉⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣒⠛⠂⠶⣶⠛⠛⠿⣿⠒⣿⠿⠛⠒⣛⠛⠤⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠤⣀⠂

Ascii related is our mods

A memo they wrote themselves that they can release themselves. Are you people fucking retarded?

#FindingMemo

Bump

i.imgur.com/CdCEC4K.jpg

What is this about? Bless resbondd

GOWDY JUST CONFIRMED A SECRET SOCIETY WITHIN THE FBI WORKING AGAINST DONALD TRUMP
>GOWDY JUST CONFIRMED A SECRET SOCIETY WITHIN THE FBI WORKING AGAINST DONALD TRUMP
GOWDY JUST CONFIRMED A SECRET SOCIETY WITHIN THE FBI WORKING AGAINST DONALD TRUMP
>GOWDY JUST CONFIRMED A SECRET SOCIETY WITHIN THE FBI WORKING AGAINST DONALD TRUMP

sauce?

It looks like the ‘James Bond’ behind the dossier let a Putin pawn do all the work

>Virtually all of the credibility of the so-called Steele dossier — and the Trump-Russia collusion narrative and investigations it spawned — hinges on Christopher Steele’s vaunted reputation as a former British intelligence agent who spied on Moscow and still maintains a network of sources inside the Kremlin.

>But now we are finding out from newly released transcripts that he never even set foot inside Russia to compile his dossier, and that he relied instead on an ex-journalist-turned-p.r. consultant to do much of his investigating there. In fact, this non-intelligence figure may be his main “Russian source” of information.

nypost.com/2018/01/22/it-looks-like-the-james-bond-behind-the-dossier-let-a-putin-pawn-do-all-the-work/

Link?

Don't say that and not source you nigger

And silence.... fuck every believing anything on this site.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=387&v=X1mM4-l4n5E

some user just uploaded this its around 5 mins

Is Sup Forums broke or are the mods fucking shit up?

S E V E N T H
E
V
E
N
T
H

F L O O R
L
O
O
R

So they are going to release it soon, right?

5:54

he says there was a secret society in the DOJ to stop Trump and gowdy agrees

and they're not being euphemistic they mean it literally

I believe the (((shut it down))) has intensified over something

#awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

Q literally said the seventh floor has been removed...

The memo was a compilation of information that should have been released to JW. Hopefully we will see the raw info via FOIA

JW Pres. Tom Fitton: Was Trump Dossier Used to Justify Spying on Team Trump?
youtube.com/watch?v=squIBaVXES4

>fuggggg.jpg
It's only Monday and they're already talking secret societies.

Thx user

OH FUGGG
>OH FUGGG
OH FUGGG
>OH FUGGG

Here you go
the reply is to a post that has the memo linked in it (embeddable)

"Perhaps this is the first meeting of the secret society"

mind BLOWN

> the revolution will not be televised
The day when the habbening happens, and now we cant even post the habbening memes to celebrate it.

Also fbi memo sauce here:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KEK IS ALIVE

axios.com/what-does-release-the-memo-mean-c75b1c0d-381f-42ae-8dc4-d92d62cc15d5.html

What a Kike.

usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2018/01/22/russian-twitter-accounts-push-releasethememo-conservative-meme-researchers-say/1053315001/

Guess we're illegal meme posting russians.
This fucking timeline.

be careful guys, i don't want anyone to get suicided again. this has to happen anonymously.

I was at the gym earlier and CNN was running a headline that said breaking news Nunes will not release the memo. I haven’t seen it reported anywhere else. Was I a victim of fake news guys?

CNN. Asked and answered.

Guess what? The memo was written by nunes and his staff! Know what else? THEY CAN RELEASE IT ANYTIME THEY WANT

youtube.com/watch?v=R5sQnfHDNRg

> That prompted Republicans like Mark Meadows and Steve King to promote its release via social media with the hashtag #ReleaseTheMemo

They are idiots, Pravda probably had better journalistic ethics.

Break it down for us anons...

Wut did Q mean by this

Guys I think Gowdy is doing morse code with his eyes. Can we look into this, I'm having a hard time trying to decode it.

youtu.be/X1mM4-l4n5E?t=5m43s
count that shit

I keep losing track when i write it down, i have only got 2 letters from after the segment with Obama, "DN"

Negative, user. Material in the memo is top secret, or so we're told. Against stonewall of Democrat committee members, this is why they are trying to use some obscure House procedure to declassify the Memo and some of the supporting documentation (that doesn't reveal "sources and methods"). This is also why even after they vote, Trump's Executive Branch also gets a shot at objecting to the release of the memo on classified materials grounds.

The Obama administration wove a complex web putting all of this information intentionally beyond the reach of the public. This is a huge part of the scandal. Obama admin and its controlled puppets at FBI and DOJ used every trick in the book to keep all of this obscured from Congressional oversight and from oversight by the DOJ Inspector General. And now, add in what is clearly intentional destruction of evidence.

And the Dems are still using every took at their disposal to keep everything behind the Top Secret pay wall, and the DNC controlled media is "no platforming" or using the "Russian bot" narrative to downplay and fail to report the corruption.

And, Big Social is all too happy to play their part, as many user can attest in the last few days as twitter accounts are suspended as "Russia bots."

This is all part of the "soft conspiracy." Big Media and Big Social lend helping hands to the Deep State insiders because Drumph and shut-up.

that's obviously not it

>#ThedayoftheRope

It's coming.

Unless CNN starts spewing it, I have a feeling most normies won't even care. T

>Illuminati unironically, legitimately confirmed
>this happened in our lfietimes
what the fuck is even going on anymore

>THEY CAN RELEASE IT ANYTIME THEY WANT
In theory. In reality there's this little thing called discretion.
Just like how, in theory, you can go around protesting screaming "REEEEEE DRUMPF NAZI REEEEEEE" (provided you have the valid permits and everything for it), but if you wanted to be taken seriously, and not cause an autistic scene, you would either not do it, or do it if Trump actually did something like that, such as start up those FEMA camps.

bump

Bump

How do I join the secret society?

Join Antifa, it's foot soldiers. Or ShareBlue, its direct action propaganda arm. Or any of the main stream media, its spokesperson and narrative manager. Or an activist group, its storm troopers. Or the FBI, its secret police. Or Congress, its perpetuators.

>write a memo full of "evidence"
>tell everyone you have the memo
>everyone asks for the memo
>don't release the memo
>blame other people for you not releasing the memo you wrote and have

Are you really this retarded?

Fag-chan is down and Sup Forums is buggy. Is it already out?

This mother fucker right here

Holy shit they just released it

Sauce?

Sauce, or GTFO

It hasn't been officially released, but there's been some fakes floating around already.

I read it. It is really just a big nothing-burger. Nothing but wedding plans and yoga stuff. I’m way too tired for all this. I’m going to bed now. Goodnight Anons!

Those fakes are bad fanfics.

Skip to 6:11 youtu.be/X1mM4-l4n5E

youtu.be/ThDxo5zExxQ

Recent episode about Hawaii missile crisis!!! Psyop
ITT WE POST THE BEST REDPILLS THAT MADE THE CIANIGGERS SHUT US DOWN!!.

also making a video now what should I put in it!!!

Not asking your advice I have the topic already, liberal FULL Moon lunacy and shill waaaggghh , but any thing else you awesome Gentiles want!!

>inb4 he wants shekkles

Not MONOTIZED, just getting the message and cancer out to the masses

Also Terry Davis needs to be located and here's why
>meltdown and Spectre pc backdoors
>>Terry captured by CiaNiggers
>>>Hawaii missile crisis PSYOPP
>>>>Detroit and Michigan skyshow
>>>>>>shutdown and more behind the scenes movements
>>>>>>>Chen down after documents leaked on Seth Rich

We need brave freedom fighting red blooded George Washington WARRIORS to defeated this Menace via the digital information landscape . Fight on
B.S