Americans answer: Boston or Seattle?

Which is the better city to live in? I found a job in both these cities and will move this year. I'm leaning towards Boston because it seems more historical and culturally significant.

Seattle. Boston is a shithole.

who dat

Seattle Black Population: 7.9%
Boston Black Population: 25.3%

Seattle has probably the best seafood you'll have in your life, the Pacific fisheries are amazing, and Washington has the only Temperate rain forest in the world.

They're both shit

A highschooler

Hey if you go to Seattle write this shit down Ballard Fish Company, and Brouwers. You'll thank me later.

Both are insufferably liberal. Boston at least has some history and racist Irish/Italians.. though they are a dying breed.

Seattle probably would be a better life if you aren't triggered by LGBTQ+ shit

Stay where you are and fight for your country traitor! You were the original fascists, don't make Mussolini roll in his grave.

Ask Frasier Crane

Boston. It has some of the greatest architecture in the USA and you'll find it slightly less left leaning than Seattle.

We're talking educated and decent African Americans or rabid negroes? Because one of Boston's selling points is that it is America's most educated city.

Just like my girlfriend now that she got into high school.

Only go to Boston if you really really like sports or want to get into the medical industry. Those are probably the only two things Boston has over Seattle. Boston doesn't really play up its history as much as it should.

Boston has a lot of blacks, but not the NY kind.
Seattle has spics, but not the Cali kind.
Pick your poison.

I'd go for Seattle because of the weed.

>Seattle probably would be a better life if you aren't triggered by LGBTQ+ shit

Does Seattle have more of that than Boston?

That's just because there are Jews and Chinese nationals who come there for the colleges. The actual young people who live there full time are retarded.

Boston
Seattle a shit. Heroin problem almost as bad as Portland

Boston sucks. Full of college frat bro assholes and ugly roasties

>has some... racist Irish/Italians

lol, those piece of shit dagos and micks got pushed out hard by gentrification

fuck off pizza nigger, were full
you can crash in puerto rico though

>implying affirmative action niggers aren't rabid

What's the Cali kind of spic?

Neither. Seattle economy and real estate is fucked and Boston is full of cunts.

Google Provincetown. Massachusetts has lots of faggots

Which do you hate more, ultra-liberal faggots or ignorant goons?

The city does. If you have to work in the city, try to live on the eastside. Safer and saner.

Seatlle has horrible fucking SJWs everywhere, all the time. They really are terrible people from SanFran to Portland to Seattle And the women are ugly from Idaho to Oregon to Washington.
It all starts to get a little better once you head toward Vancouver though.

Boston the people are dicks and the women are sloppy.

I'd choose Boston.

Ive never been to Seattle, I live just north of Boston. If you are from Europe you might want to choose Boston because of shorter flights back home. Boston is dense, hectic, high performance, but has very strong unified spirit.

Seattle has more legal guns and White people. Both cities are lousy with liberals.

Boston here, it's hell and you'd be better off pretty much anywhere else. Nothing but the destitute and fucking dumb college kids. Hopelessness saturates pretty much everything and wealth disparity is extreme in some areas. Lots of heroin addicts and meth is also a big problem.

Please don't come to Seattle. Please stay far away from here.

Move to Atlanta. Everything north of the Mason-Dixon line is shit.

t. Irish-American mutt that grew up in Boston and lives in nice comfy suburbs north of Atlanta now

Are you northern or southern italian?

That's okay, you're going to be shot and killed by Brazilian gang members before you're 30. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Boston is slightly less left leaning with a much larger right wing minority than the west coast has. Boston very easily could be the capital of the USA with it's history, so you you like that sort of thing it would be a great choice. Both cities are great in terms of employment choices, even blue collar work.

Its crazy how some high school girl with fat tits gets creepshotted and becomes a Sup Forums reaction image that I see posted all the time. Girls really are so privileged

>Boston here, it's hell and you'd be better off pretty much anywhere else. Nothing but the destitute and fucking dumb college kids. Hopelessness saturates pretty much everything and wealth disparity is extreme in some areas. Lots of heroin addicts and meth is also a big problem.
Still 1000 times better than SJWs from the West Coast. They're not even human. I'd rather live in Mexico

Seattle is going to have a much higher cost of living after the increase in the minimum wage. Less people will have jobs, and if nothing is done, higher prices will be necessary to extract the same amount of purchasing power from fewer people with more money.

attention grabber* not reaction image

nyc a milliom times worse bruh. Trust me

Both are liberal meccas. Seattle has better weather, and there are probably more Italians there than in Boston. That being said, Boston is much closer to other large cities. The only places close to Seattle are Vancouver and Portland, any other major city is a plane ride or at least 12-18 hours in a car.

Whereas Boston is just a couple hours from NYC or Philadelphia or DC. Close to Maine, close to Montreal.

Both very liberal, but Seattle is more Communist and full of SJW's. I've never been to Boston but I imagine it's not as bad, though I've heard people from Boston are arrogant cunts with shitty accents.

Seattle: better natural beauty, less niggers
Boston: better architecture, more Italian influenced

Ultimately they're both fairly similar so I'd go with the job that sounds better.

>t. lives in Seattle

Seattle itself is worse though, P town is literally the very tip of capecod, it's a isolated containment zone that you will only end up in if you are going to it particularly

>women are ugly
This is true. The PNW is 70% fat, unattractive women

how is this even a question, seattle in a heartbeat

spend a few days in each city before you make your decision. I would say try to find the place with the best commute to work but dont live smack dab in the middle of the big city.

Both are shitholes.
Boston is the more relevant less bugman filled shithole
Seattle is in the most beautiful part of the country but filled with loser druggy leftists that make it a shithole

Both cities are fairly white and have industry.

Come to Boston. Plenty of Italians, and even some undercover leghisti here and there if you know where to look.

Work in Seattle but live in the suburbs

Northern. Part-Swiss.

>Girls really are so privileged

You saying you want to get stalked and posted on Sup Forums? I know you may be thirsty but think hard about that,

Boston has ugly women too. The Irish/Italian mix combined with lots of binge drinking creates nasty, acne encrusted, potato faced whores

Seattle is riced the fuck up though

I've lived on both coasts and I can tell you with absolute certainty that the east coast is worse.
I'm aware, used to travel there every so often to visit friends. They visit me now.

Let me put it this way, if you can chuckle at any instant of neo-lib and increasingly fringe LGBT sort of shit and the degeneracy, apathy, examples of American city life i'll buy you a drink

regardless of city, that should be his choice.

My dude you have to go to Boston great town for a few pints the women are pretty cute and youll kill with an accent. The left coast is even worse then MASS.

Probably. Homosexuals make up 12% or so of our population, second among metros only to San Francisco's 15%. I'd still shoot myself before living on the East coast though. In all seriousness I'm you can escape the city bullshit of Seattle far easier than in Boston, take a nice hike, for example. Significantly more natural beauty in the West if that's your thing. What kind of job are you getting?

What the fuck why are all of you so hopeless about American cities? How can everything be shitty? I am pretty excited to move to the US.

>but live in the suburbs

Don't be a bitch.

People from Seattle were very emo, maybe they evolved into something else I dunno.

>What kind of job are you getting?

Software.

Maryland was the state where most white males voted for Hillary.

Enjoy your educated city.

(ツ)

>Girls really are so privileged
I doubt she's aware of it or receives any benefit from it

Norway and New Zealand have temperate rain forests. I'm sure South America does too and there's gotta be more

Sup Forumsacks hate cities because the noise is harmful to their autism

Boston: The Atlanta of white people
Seattle: Fuck off we're full

>You saying you want to get stalked

This is a privilege. Losers never get stalked.

:'[

Seattle

- No blacks

- Cute hipster girls

- Evergreen trees

- Beer

- Did i mention no blacks?(not literally but far less then if you were in Boston).

>Maryland

Trumptard/Brexshit edumacation everyone.

seattle has absolutely no soul

Dude.. European cities are about 20x better than American cities for a variety of reasons. You'll find out.

seattle is a liberal shithole, easily on par with detroit

Boston is a shithole. It is filled with liberal college students and illegals. Everyone has a chip on their shoulder. On top of that, it gets incredibly cold there during the winter.

Seattle is also filled with liberals but the city itself is nicer and is surrounded by beautiful suburbs and countryside. It doesn't have that Marxist metropolitan feel that Boston does.

shes privileged because she looks like she fucks like a fighter jet. A girl that hot could get me to do anything if she showed me just a little interest.

Went there last year.
>weed smel everywhere
>rainbow hair/piercings/tats covering the vast majority of the youth
>flyers on every block screeching about dismantling the trump/pence regime

That bullshit aside, though, it's pretty nice

you arent a guapo so your welcome in this country

You know Boston has a huge heroin problem as well, right?

Personally I'd go with Boston based on the historical stuff. Seattle is gross and it fucking rains ALL THE TIME, moss grows on the fucking sidewalks. Do not move to Seattle.

I'd do Seattle. the east's climate is pretty mundane. if you want to see more variety while you visit, visit the west coast. it's a lot more open wilderness and diverse climates

You know... I just googled it and there's more than that, It's just something I was told once that I never questioned...

posting in a semi-milk thread

Boston. Make sure to move to either Dorchester or Roxbury. Have fun!

I refuse to believe Boston can be worse than Seattle. It’s really, really fucking bad.

Typical masshole

Boston. Seattle is full of commies and kikes

Our sidewalks are the best sidewalks, fuck you

it's lit

IDK but where she's from?

The seafood in Boston is far superior

>Seattle is gross and it fucking rains ALL THE TIME

This is the best way to tell if somebody has actually been to Seattle or not. It doesn't rain nearly as much as the East Coast, it's just very cloudy most of the year.

I can't speak for Boston, but I work out of Seattle for 2-3 months a year. It's, lets say, different. I'm a bit older, so the people I'm around in work aren't too concerned about the far left, which there is a fair amount of in Seattle.

If you're young, and going to work in somewhere that's got a lot of women, then you'll have it easy since you're not white. If you're older than say, 35, it's a pretty nice place. The middle/upper class folks are pretty damn chill, as are the women. Also, from what I see (maybe it's just my area) but there's not too many fat people, compared to say Florida.

I'd give it a shot.

>diverse climates

It literally only rains in Seattle. They keep track of how many days of Sun they get (its like 150) each year.

Seattle if you want qt traps.

What a short skirt. Hope you poked her instead of just snapping a photo.

It's not at all. I had a dental student from seattle and he hated boston. He was clearly gay, and he always asked how i managed to live in such a "mean " city. He often joked with other dentists from out of state how they couldnt wait to leave. Filled me with so much pride that this hipster was scared away, Boston still has some of its unique charm.

In the Netherlands crack addicts use heroin to come down and sleep, not so many people who purely use heroin. I heard it's a real problem in the US. :(

I'd recommend Seattle. Even if Boston gets Amazon's second headquarters Seattle still has legacy software companies out the ass and that talent pool won't go away, new software work will always be available here as more companies move to the area or start. Also guaranteed to have better coffee.