Canada, yes! (((CBC))) makes airs pro isis commentary

cbc.ca/cbcdocspov/episodes/the-way-out

Day of the rake, when?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/cbcdocspov/episodes/the-way-out
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was going to post screenshot of the comments but Sup Forums is broken. Suffice it to say, even CBC.CA commentators aren't swallowing this shit.

Le bump

>cbc.ca/cbcdocspov/episodes/the-way-out
absolutely disgustin

Re: the topic, simply denying entry to those who've waged war on Canada is bullshit: either they should be killed, or they can surrender and be charged with treason.

Only correct answer. Does Canada even have the illusion of separation of powers at this point?

Justin Castro wants to re integrate ISIS fighter as a "voice against radicalization" while slashing injury pay for wounded SF troops. Canadians will re elect this man because DUDE WEED

Justin Trudeau is a white supremacist and needs to attone for it. No race is supreme and Justin needs to learn this.

WE
WUZ
DOPEHEADS N SHIIIIIET

KYS RCMP

Nothing wrong with that. This is democracy and all sides should have the right to tell their story and be given a second chance.
Trudeau is a good leader and yes, I would definitely vote for him.

45 23 49.22 75 40 38.52 you stupid asshole

>Day of the rake, when?
Right after the day of the grill, you don't really want to be raking on an empty stomach.

You really are the worst posters on this board

fucking serious? Also remember the great architect of Operation Medusa (Sarjjan lie) also said the cause of Isis was climate change. Fuckin joke.

Where's my free weed weedman?

You might have stopped us from completely delivering Afghanistan to the Taliban but we'll see to it they win the war, burgers.

>cbc.ca/cbcdocspov/episodes/the-way-out
it is not possible for my location to see it.

>(((CBC))) makes airs pro isis commentary
What is this in English?

>t. retard who doesnt know how to use proxy
kys

The CBC is basically the propaganda arm of the Liberal party. Most Canadians are too ignorant to be aware of this.

>You really are the worst posters on this board
Coming from the guy who actually created a thread writing this:
>makes airs pro isis commentary
> makes airs pro isis
>>makes airs
I think the fat in your jugular is impeding the blood flow to your brain my dude

this is nothing new

What's it like living in a country that's basically indistinguishable from the US, minus free speech and natural gun rights?

Why can't someone terminally ill just do the right thing?

>"muh healthcare" in the distance

kek

Lmao just look at the normal stories and their comments and you'll see how fucking ridiculously blue pilled some Cannucks are