Spanish designer makes skirts for men

>Sup Forums will attack pic related
>is ok with women wearing pants

Perfect example of how everyone on here is just alt-lite and not actually a reactionary. The West is fucking done for when cucks like you are “”””right wing””””. At least Islam still enforces gender roles.

Implying this is a bad thing.

We need to weaponize homosexuality, like the Romans and Greeks of the past. Give the homosexuals some sexy ass eyecandy and boipussy, and their aggression and will to protect their wives will benefit our military greatly.

>condoning sodomy

Leave

I've got no problem with this actually. It's when the men start acting like they are ACTUALLY women that it goes over the line for me.

This. Everyone knows homos love a good trap.

#ReleaseTheMemo

I wore a skirt for my entire PCT thru hike. They're incredible pieces of clothing, I wish it was normal for men wear them in normal life. Beats the shit out of pants I tell you.

>when finally someone addresses the male gender opression
>its a fag from spain

>male gender oppression

Only men are stopping men from wearing skirts

Fuck you OP. Men in skirts led the charge in two world wars and Germans were scared shitless of them.

>Liberate men from gender conventions

These men would still be required to provide, protect, kill, and die.

>Only men are stopping men from wearing skirts

And both men and women demand men provide, protect, kill, and die.

I'm all for skirts like back in the old medieval days but not this gay fluffy design.

Kinda gay but not as gay as op

>thinks the only problem is wearing skirts
You don't know how bad things really are

I am NOT ok with women wearing pants. F to M cross dressing needs to END!

Is this why many white bois are dressing up as their favorite girl(male) anime characters?

Still amazed women got away with that one.

A kilt isn't a skirt.

Women are incapable of engineering a trend for men.
In fact it's the men who always engineer trends for women.
High-heels are a perfect example. They started off as mandatory military footwear for Persian horse archers, it got popular in the European court among men, and finally a few centuries later women start adopting it.

Only men can push trends, women can only adopt and destroy.

isn't this sartorial appropriation?