Swatting

Calgary woman targeted in swatting case has prolific online presence

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/calgary-woman-targeted-in-swatting-case-has-prolific-online-presence/article37587781/

Right before the first swatting death occurred, Tyler swatted a few streamers beforehand.

What examples can me made to a 25-year old man child who still plays video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/GYiM.webm
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/calgary-woman-targeted-in-swatting-case-has-prolific-online-presence/article37587781/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THREADLY REMINDER ONLY SHILLS CAN POST IMAGES

Even her chair says tit
Titty streamers are cancer, women ruin everything

Holy shit peach got swatted by that guy?

Is there anything more gay than a racing bucket office chair. Buy an actual quality chair, faggots. herman miller, maybe.

post her nuders

this whore is just a regular failed camwhore, i rate her 6/10.. no ass no boobs... average slavic face..

>no ass
search peach or stpeach whatever the fuck her name is

Soros bucks reached deep into Sup Forums. 4 Chan has to pay a few employees why not use Soros bucks

any clips of her getting swatted? only thing i found says she turned the stream off.

shill/bot slide thread always sage when you see this whores picture.

sage

that is a 14 year old girl's ass.. it's pathetic that males fall for fake photography and photoshopped photos... she has ass only because she is bending over and bending the ass out. also she wears stuff that outlines the shape of the ass.

She definitely does have an ass, even is she has to constantly photoshop her pictures.

You're comparing some 200$ racing gaymen chair with herman miller, their low end goes for like 500$

>157647952
who gives a shit, that is not a real ass, that's a teenage girls ass...

cant believe there are 500k pathetic beta orbiters paying to her and watching her. i guess that asian bf doesn't give her enough attention.

who gives a shit, that is not a real ass, that's a teenage girls ass...

cant believe there are 500k pathetic beta orbiters paying to her and watching her. i guess that asian bf doesn't give her enough attention.

>that is a 14 year old girl's ass
Literally the perfect kind

>he can't afford the $500 chair

all asian girls have those...

use a wood chair, good for your posture

My financial situation has nothing to do with this. I'm just saying he's comparing some cheap gaymer shit to quality products.

It's like asking why people drive a ford focus when they could be driving an aston marton or a maserati

No idea that the one pictured goes for $200. My coworker was looking for one a while ago and they were $500-$600 from what I remember.

I'd rather sit on a milk crate than that faggot throne.

never underestimate the depths of depravity and shamelessness the white male will sink to

why are you working an office job? like just be a CEO my dude, its lit

>Tyler Raj Barriss
>Raj

So, safe to say that he did not show bobs.

thankfully most of her followers are non-whites, it seems..

webm.land/media/GYiM.webm

Faggots need to quit swatting

>Holy shit peach got swatted by that guy?

For over a year he was swatting shit loads of people.

He had gaming conventions shut down with bomb threats and went after Twitch streamers.
Also he did the net neurtrality bomb threat drama.

More like why someone would get a lease special 320i instead of a car that isn't a pile.

I don't even like stpeach and I think you are a fucking fag. Her ass is glorious

that ass is so tiny... i wouldnt even call it an ass.. lol who is the cuck in that video? her asian bf?

what was his end game?

btw i hope she gets aids and gets the fuck off the internet... these thots need to be put in their place.

I know it's obvious as fuck you're trolling right now, but out of curiosity can you show everyone here what a "real ass" looks like?

I can confirm this since I am on a payroll. Also, all the non-shills are being under surveillance.

Stop making me horny Sup Forums. You dicks.

Are there any pictures of her naked or showing her pussy off

you're a faggot

I thought the thread was called "twatting", and I assumed it was swatting camwhores, but it was called "swatting".

All in favor of changing "swatting" to "twatting" when it targets camwhores?

Swatting isn’t cool though

>no ass no boobs

bait/10

The eternal virgin strikes again

failed? user.

???

How big is her feminine penis?

duno but it's gotta be one of the more feminine penises out there..

Based Latvia.

Hell is for ever!

is that really her?!?1

Apparently.

Stop nigger. It's a white woman's ass. Baboon asses aren't that desirable.

theres a couple nudes of her but we cant post pictures
just google and you can see them

whats the story here? why are there two guys lol

>theglobeandmail.com/news/national/calgary-woman-targeted-in-swatting-case-has-prolific-online-presence/article37587781/
>Holy shit peach got swatted by that guy?
>He had gaming conventions shut down with bomb threats and went after Twitch streamers.
>Also he did the net neurtrality bomb threat drama.

He/She/They are a hero and can be redpilled

>webm.land/media/GYiM.webm
>STpeach gorilled.com

>is that really her?!?1

>Apparently.

I want to believe