Love of your life

You finally find the girl of your dream but soon after you start dating she tells you that she his a single mother with a biracial son. What do you do /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jti7CyGywX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tell her to fuck off

HAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

>le epic slide thread
Look you posted it again!

Suggest orphanage and vaginoplasty

I'm borderline rk9 in my loneliness yet I would nope the fuck out of parenting a mudbaby. Even if it turned into a productive member of society all it would take is one college course to turn it into a Kaepernick.

The girl of my dreams won't make poor decisions like that.

jump off a building

"Why am I being held accountable for my own bad decisions?" : the post

lock up the brakes and kick her ass out on the freeway

>What do you do /pol?
LOL

>I want someone to take care of me
Summed it up, fuck off now.

do not reply to question threads.
contribute to already existing, informative threads.

That headline gave me cancer.

laugh it up, then pay for her welfare.

Bitch should just be grateful that her spinster aunt took her in. But no, she expects Chad to marry her and take her and her nigger son on vacations to exotic places, because she was so brave to have an interracial relationship and parent a mulatto abomination.

Yep.

She made a mistake so ridiculously selfish and stupid and characteristically female, that she should spend the next 18 years in reparation and serving as an example to others.

When he moves out, then you get your second chance. You'll probably be 40. Good luck.

Show her a photo of my daughters with their sparkling blue eyes and the sunlight twinkling on their golden locks then tell her she's a no good monkeyfucker tramp with a chimp for a kid. Then leave.

One can only hope such posts online are fake. Sadly, they are all too often real.

> blah blah blah blah blah

All I heard was "I'm easy, come get some"

Poor girl. The cause of her continual rejection, if I'm to understand, is that the combustion of amorphous carbon is associated with a requisite fee, which must be assessed.

He'll probably be in prison before he's 18, so there's that silver lining for her.

Turn 360 degree and Walk away

the real question "is she hot' otherwise who cares

One cannot underestimate the cost of utilizing the wrong fossil fuels.

burn down her house while they're both asleep

poor girl flushed down her lineage just so she can call others racist

a pol meme in the flesh, and I hope she end up killing herself

The sweet succulent taste of justice.

Oxidizing hydrocarbons is an expensive process after all.

disappear
don't see her again

The toll road goes off into the sunset

funny I know a girl who asked me for advice she was in the same situation but reversed. she wanted to date a guy but didnt know he had a biracial son. the minute she knew, she wanted out

fucking race mixers deserve what they get

So how come this bitch doesn't get herself another nigger boyfriend? Who's the racist now?

The woman of my dreams doesn’t have a half breed kid

>gibs moniez

Sweetie, it's not the son, it's you. You chose a nigger. Men don't want a woman who's been with a nig.

Leave. I'm talking to a girl with a blonde hair blue eyed white baby, and even I'm being pretty cautious about that.

>expects chad to marry her
nah, but some beta will

>finding love
>goes on a depressing rant about how she has nothing, is at odds with her family and is struggling to provide for herself and her child

Why won't these racists just give her a chance!?

Oddly enough, hydrologic exploration for liquefied carbon products, while also problematic, does not carry as high fees.

No, they won't. That's why she's bitching.

Turn 360 degrees and leave.

id just pump and dump and leave her after shes had another mistake.

>tell her I love her :O

hahahahahaha

Just dating brown men is going to make it hard for you to secure a white guy. Its a tell tale sign that you have daddy issues and are mentally ill.

It would probably end up murdering you in the middle of the night for not buying it the new pair of Nikes.

It's simple

No one wants her because:
• Poor choices in men, impulsive
• Chooses to get dicked down and preggo with no foresight
• Decides to have kid despite horrid partner choice and cause and effect
• Blames everyone for not joining her on her sinking ship, scapegoats with preconcieved notion that it's racism
• Never bothers to think it's her poor life choices and the type of men she allows in her life, the baggage she carries

Darwinism right here

Roasties want to be virgins and hoola-hoop stretched by the biggest cocks they can find then blame others for not accepting their shit choices and impulses all while being feminist and dating bad boys. No thank you

Throw them both off a building.

I pack my bags while shes at work. I tie a noose, leave the noose on the bed. And leave her life forever.

Ninety nine problems but a bitch ain't one

Your image tells you what to do faggot

Reject, eject, and leave her to suffer the consequences of her naive actions.

Huh? In a comp!ete circle and face her again.
I see German edumacation is crappy too.

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahaha my sides!

kek, this.

go date another nigger you fucking whore, but nooo of course not - she needs a white boy to "take care of her", because they're such raycis pieces of shit, dey so privlege n shiet

Tell her she is a coal burner and must pay the consequences. Tell her her child will most likely be dumb and ugly and that she should of considered a bit more before fucking a black man and having his child. Tell her that her genetics are ruined and that she is the last line of her linage. Tell her she is better losing the child. If she did i would stay with her

"Once you go black, you never go back"
Often interpreted as "black dick is so good nothing else will ever do. But the reality is, once you've fucked a nigger you will never go back because nobody will ever TAKE you back. You're stuck fucking niggers forever.

>waaahh no one wants to date me because I'm a coalburner waaahh rayssists!!!
You reap what you sow whore. It won't be long until she hangs herself. The toll will be paid in the end.

/thread

Hahaha! I would never date or even fuck someone who had a black kid!

Think about it, when that kid grows up a little, you would have to hear rap music all the time, they would start to smelllike a black person, most likely have black friends who would be around all the time, and most importantly you would be waiting for the day when they rob or kill someone, causing you to lose all of your retirement savings if they decided to sue you.

Good lord, I'm black and even I have to say she payed the toll.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Fuck a nigger.. produce nigger offspring.
> remain tainted filth for eternity

you must be new here, enjoy your stay

MY gf was raised by a single mother her parents got divorced when she was 13. I told her straight up I would never date a single mother and they are trash on the dating market.

>Would you still be with me if I had a kid?
>Absolutely not. I don't want to raise another man's child.
>People make mistakes though.
>It indicates poor decision making and I would not want to be with someone who cares more about their child than me during the entire relationship.

I also told her dating blacks is disgusting and she agrees thank god.

Checked. Also the little niglet is far more likely to molest any half-white siblings

If it was white betas would have no problem can pass off kid as yours.

The toll hasn't been paid yet nigger.
Death is the only way a coal-burner can pay.

Was going to say nice attempt, looks like u got one tho

wrap that weasel thrice and pump and dump.

Sorry, goodbye.

Kids die of SIDS all the time. It's impossible to tell SIDS from asphyxiation from a pillow. Just sayin'

This is first date material.

Warms my heart. Hope she dies alone

>bitch thinks it's now my job to raise her nigglett after tryeese pumped and dumped

g-g-g-g-g-g-goodbye

Leave her without remorse.

why doesnt she go to the courts and get a garnishee on the fathers wages.....fuck sorry, got ahead of myself

No thanks turn around 360 degree and walk away

Fuck her and leave her

Black eyes for coalburner whores.

kek, aging millennial whores are having trouble figuring out that you have to be worth taking care of for someone to take you in

Walking on her face is an acceptable reaction, yes.

Do a 180 and moonwalk out of the room

>this bitch is pulling the race card
Nigga i wouldnt fuck a single mom if the bastard kid was black brown white or green with polka dots. Thats just asking for trouble and its like wearing someones used condom

Trollception

The saddest part is that due to microchimerism she is permanently ruined

>girl of my dreams
>biracial son
Nope

This
This
This
This

Have a white kid to be proud of, raise them both white. If I put in the effort the mutt could become something useful to society unlike if I left him with a single mother.

>like wearing someones used condom
Well said user, well said.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jti7CyGywX4

>microchimerism
Just read about what that is. EWWWWWWW my respect for coal burners is at an all time low.

not if you walk backwards/counter-clockwise

Honestly she should either try to find another black dude or date single father's. Or I guess if she doesn't mind a potential rapist or pedophile, she could look for a white male feminist.

Kek wages. They give wages in prison now?

Yeah, you would literally be fucking a black dude and woman at the same time, on a cellular level. They're not unlike a dirty sponge.

Single mothers are single for a reason. Theyre crazy as fuck, manipulative, narcissistic and abusive. Even if you can stomach the idea of some other dude railing that.

You misstyped "reddit" in the address bar

They will though. She acts like she's lowered her standards enough to accord with par and subpar betas but as long as even an ounce of her remains attractive, when she says "no men will take me," what she really means is "no chads will take me." Any thirsty beta would jump on it in a second, and they will once she's in her forties and her son is a teenager with a bad attitude who hates the world.

Accept that I was wrong

Thats a huge problem in my neighborhood. Its full of divorced families and bastard kids. Its a nice white suburb but its like a ghetto because the single moms made evil badass kids that do drugs all the time, have piercings, listen to shitty rap music and act like niggers. Nearly all of them smoke (myself included, i love cigars) and theyre just shit. Its also a liberal hell which makes it a thousand times worse.

If she thinks everyone is racist, I assume she has been trying to date white people. Why doesn't she just date a black man again instead?

Immediately drop the person and never think of them again.