Éire/pol/ - Enlightenment Conference edition

Thread Theme: youtu.be/PvT-ZxOiXDY
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note:

pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines:

>'Households will be split' - Leading Fianna Fáil TD doesn't back his leader on abortion
thejournal.ie/fianna-fail-eighth-amendment-repeal-3810499-Jan2018/

>Ireland to have more significant role in Europe post-Brexit
irishtimes.com/business/economy/ireland-to-have-more-significant-role-in-europe-post-brexit-1.3364126

>Country now has 8 billionaires
independent.ie/business/irish/irelands-billionaire-club-increases-with-two-additions-36515457.html

>Bridge connecting Ireland and Scotland could result in ‘Celtic powerhouse’
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-42772343

>These are the Irish people making the exclusive trip to Davos this week
thejournal.ie/davos-ireland-3811093-Jan2018/

>Department of Justice 'not fit for purpose' on asylum seekers
rte.ie/news/2018/0122/935010-dept-of-justice-not-fit-for-purpose-on-asylum-seekers/

>New council mortgage scheme to offer lower rates than most banks
independent.ie/irish-news/new-council-mortgage-scheme-to-offer-lower-rates-than-most-banks-36515091.html

>Ireland is world’s eighth-most ‘inclusive’ advanced economy
irishtimes.com/business/economy/ireland-is-world-s-eighth-most-inclusive-advanced-economy-1.3364436

>Over a third of students in Ireland face ‘severe financial problems’
irishtimes.com/news/education/over-a-third-of-students-in-ireland-face-severe-financial-problems-1.3363190

>Northern Ireland equal marriage plea to Karen Bradley
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/northern-ireland-equal-marriage-plea-to-karen-bradley-36514041.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SoOVpnun4W8
eventbrite.ie/e/open-minds-conference-ii-tickets-37146245420
youtu.be/ZMrbMIyDFGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cean where are ya mate

We went over this yesterday, I killed him.
>Over a third of students in Ireland face ‘severe financial problems’

Faggot

>>Over a third of students in Ireland face ‘severe financial problems’
whats going on with this?

No fucking clue lad

Everybody owes, everybody pays. thats how you stand against the rising of the tide

I can't upload pics, anyone else have the same problem?

same here, whats goin on lads?

Image uploads have not been working for hours. I will test in a minute.

jews.

cheers

sounds plausible

Editing an Irish propaganda video to redpill the normies. Plan on using traditional Irish music and footage of the past to make people nostalgic

Images down again, IDK lads. Crashes are semi-common, I remember one in recent years where people could still upload but no images were displayed.
Can't keep on this all night either, Buachaill Óg#6833 on This Chord if ye want to keep up contact through this.

what's the story with these africans in balbriggan lads

do you guys get shills in these threads? We over at Kraut/pol/ do, sadly.

Haha, I know Ger Banks lol. He's a loon. What's that conference about?

>>Over a third of students in Ireland face ‘severe financial problems

Obviously.
Since the charges came in, it became very hard for people who grew up poor to gain a college degree.
With the Grant, many who grew up in poverty do not qualify for it. Meanwhile, many rich kids do qualify for it.

The concept of "Upward Social Mobility" is largely a myth - most people die in the economic class that they were born into.

When you read about the Second-Level graduation rates in poor Urban areas, these individuals are not even bothering with a Leaving Cert, never mind a Level 7/8 Bachelors Degree.

AFAIR, Child Labour Laws dictate that a minor can only obtain employment at 16, in real terms a part-time job only obtainable at the weekends.At 17, again a part-time job but after school too during weekdays.
At 18, a Full-Time Job. However, they do not qualify for Minimum Wage until 19.

Working Class kids are expected to piss away their teen years in schools, whilst living in Poverty. Such individuals are apparently the primary benefactors of "Upward Social Mobility".

As this is not realistically attainable, let those who grew up in poverty acquire work in order to accumulate Capital, just like our poverty-stricken Grandfathers were allowed to.
It is better to allow poor teens to work, than to expect them to spend over two decades in classrooms (where they have no guarantee of employment at the end of the Production Line).

We’ve a communist poster, annoying one he is
Tbh, the purpose of this thread is to shill NP

Since Sup Forums helped make Brexit and Trump happen, could we get the board to help the Pro Life side?
George Soros has been pumping money into pro abortion propaganda and the EU got Martin to do a U turn.
The Pro Life movement is fairly big here and most people at the marches are girls.
The Pro Choice movement size is small and the media often give exaggerated numbers.
However, many universities are compromised and push Marxist propaganda, the media is basically globalist propaganda, and our government parties betrayed us for the EU.
This country will always be nationalist but most people are not motivated enough to make a change.
If we reject abortion here by popular vote it will humiliate the traitorous government and motivate other Pro Life Movements like the one in the US.
The new parties are campaigning against abortion so a win could help in the upcoming elections.
It's two months away but we need to start planning quickly.
Let's see how salty liberals get when the first country to legalize gay marriage rejects abortion.

bunch of anchor children who grew up and now spend their days living off the taxpayer thinking theyre from Brixton and Compton simultaneously going around robbing and beating people....basically

the elections are two months away or the referendum?
I though the referendum was closer to summer?

Don't get the whole board involved. it would give the media, and leftists license to dismiss the pro life side as 4 chan trolls or something gay like that.

things look manageable as they are from what I've seen, John Mcguirk(?) had that repeal leak today nonetheless you shouldn't let your guard down.
Say a rosary everyday for the preservation of the 8th, get your friends and family to do likewise

I'll give you a clue; it rhymes with 'clues'.

Armed Response are the only real cops in this country. The rest of the Gaurds are useless.
The justice system is a joke too. Prison is like a holiday. You can play video games your fucking cell for Christ sake.

I heard it was meant to sometime in March for the Referendum and the election would be awhile after it.
They haven't given an exact date yet though.

>You can play video games your fucking cell for Christ sake
why are europeans such goddamn faggots?

for some reason, I thought it was supposed to be in June

Its common knowledge among the guards that they cant touch these cunts because there's always a huge gang of them in the local park or at the dart station or on the streets etc.

If one or two cars pull up and 2-4 guards have to deal with 20-30+ young african men there's going to be a riot and so theyre let rule the roost sometimes to avoid absolute chaos.

This isn't America. Irish people will like the type of humour from here.
Most Irish people are passively racist.
Nobody here trusts the media after the Water Charges fiasco.

they carry nightsticks at the very least right?
I know it aint a billy club but its something

How about an image of an aborted fetus with the words 'This could have been you' or something like that?

Usually the standard telescopic batons and sometimes pepperspray.

He's interesting alright. youtube.com/watch?v=SoOVpnun4W8 (How to get through life on tic). It's a hodgepodge of fringe thought, alternative medicine, musical healing, probably dubious and convoluted legal advice - money grabbers looking to profit off anxiety. eventbrite.ie/e/open-minds-conference-ii-tickets-37146245420
The circumstances and procedure are to be decided on in Spring, with the referendum in summer. Elections aren't until 2021.
Batons and pepper spray is all they're allowed.
A couple of groups use similar tactics

Irish people wouldn't like Sup Forums I don't think.

fuck, I actually have something like that but can't upload
I'm just saying, you really don't want to give the other side license to say the save the 8 th side is composed of foreigners

It isn't just the Africans either.
Here in Cork the worst are the Gypsies, most travellers, junkies, gangs of teenagers drinking in parks, and local gangs.
Blacks in the city are surprisingly civilised but it's probably bad elsewhere.

No. (((Dubliners))) wouldn't.

fucking hell, thats awful.

Cops over here don't use them anymore, but when my Grandfather was a cop, they used to carry "billy clubs", solid wood trebuchets, along with a .38 special
THATS what you need

I think he's a sovereign citizen type. He used to give legal advice to people but he has no law degree asas far as I know. I love him either way he's a sound man. I also think he's a pagan. I think he took a few too many magic mushrooms youtu.be/ZMrbMIyDFGM

It's all about outjewing the jew by planting that seed in the goyim mind. The goyim are easily manipulated, as has proven by the Jew.

Half the people in the Pro Choice rallies here are foreigners from (((colleges))).
The normies also know about SoroBucks being invested in the Pro Choice campaign.
This is part of the war against (((them))).

Say what you will about those scientology boys, you never hear a "scientologist terror attack"

you should never underestimate the opposition, if anything its always good to overestimate them.
well, you aren't wrong
yes, better yet ids to show the sheer vitriol of the repeal side "No rosaries on my ovaries" etc.

Reminder
say a rosary for the preservation of the 8th

also the remainers are flooding over the border from britian.
its pissing me off to no end that they are all getting citizenship

are they at the very least Irish?
Imagine the audacity of someone migrating just to vote and determine the outcome of a referendum

Any footage of these African gangs in action? I've been looking around but the most I could find was a couple of low quality photos of black kids hanging out, I'd say most people will need to actually see them acting like monkeys before they start to think of them as a problem.

they just want to stay in the EU and have used our citizenship laws to get in
as it currently stands you only need one irish grandparent,
the rest could be somali but it would not matter

We should use the time we have to brainstorm and plan how to red pill normies.
We also need to combat fake news and lies by Repeal politicians.
If this passes we are fucked. Our birthrates will drop and degeneracy will become a large problem.

Yes.Tried 2 send you a shitbomb.Aborted.

& CIAduh

well they regularly target older people at train stations or organise to rob pizza/food delivery drivers by making a fake order to an estate and then ambushing them, or robbing taxi drivers after they drop them to some middle of nowhere estate in north or west Dublin.

So far its all hearsay because the likely hood of a taxi driver, delivery driver or aul lad getting off the train filming these things is very slim.

Doze wascawwy, wascawwy wussians

same thing, goes without saying
just expose repeal for what they are, should be easy given that they openly display abhorrent optics
and just expose untruths given by media, state, etc.

Wa da fuk .Whole point is to shitpost offensive memes to everybody

- clear the channel for emergency radio traffic
-situation; officer safety
-only officers involved in emergency traffic to initiate transmissions
-hold the station

All major institutions jood,I know .Just being pedantic I guess.

>Sup Forums
Where did you come from?

My thoughts exactly
What bollocks hole did you just introduce me to

As someone with foreign-born citizenship, I had mixed feelings about participating in the referendum. I don't know if it is totally right for me to vote in it, but I know that the pro-repeal numbers will be swelled with foreign-borns with no moral conscience. I think that I will vote anyway but I was looking to get some opinions on this.

In principle, Im against non residents voting
even so, its clear the opposition won't adhere to this principle, nor others

I say good on you

If you are a citizen vote.
I was referencing the Yanks that come here for college. They aren't citizens and they can't vote.