Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RT_com/status/955429863887966208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums will defend this

Yes, he’s a cuck for Jesus

just missed it

for Jews u mean

bump

nobody will defend this. I don't think there's any pollack that isn't disgusted by Pence's grabbing his ankles for israel with such gusto

lmao whats even bad about that? Israel is fucking based. dont tell me ur a stormtard who is jealous of their higher iq?

>cringe

so? it's a beautiful country with a rich tradition. Our country used to have tradition and idnetity

May God bless Israel, the apple of God's eyes

Israel is illegal state that breaks international law.

I thought you white supremacists morons voted for Trump because he was against ((THEM)).

sucken dat good ol shekels spewing rabbi dick

they're cucks

Mike Pence is not to be trusted.

Trump and Pence are Jew slaves

this

They are grooming him for after they assassinate Trump.

Screenshot this faggots.

what does revelation say about head wounds again?

For the Pharisees you mean

America third.

Israel just deported 1 million Africans and expanded their wall with Egypt

Israel is doing something right

Trump, Pence, Sessions.. theyre all dragging their feet on this DACA thing. I need to see convoys of 747s carrying illegals back to their country's now.

Jesus was a jew

>can't into symbolic interaction
Jews and Jesus are literally one in the same. You can't have one without the other.

They are doing it with our tax dollars you cuck

ahaha

noooooooope

And whats wrong with that??? They are valuable allies so ofc he should visit them.

Is Israel Sweden's greatest ally as well?

too bad it's not 1947

test

Isnt it a bit odd how much influence a country of only 8 million people holds over a continent of 318 million people?

No anti-semitism, please.

Ofc, we will always stand with Israel against evil until the end of times.

You flatter me.

shows what cucks American conservatives are

Obama was a little tough on Israel and right wingers hated him for 8 years for it.

So... until tomorrow?

No, they hated Obongo for ruining America. We didn't have anything to do with it.

Though that fucking nigger DID prevent us from leveling Gaza to the ground (again).

Israel is our greatest ally.
My Grampa rip was a sailor aboard the USS Liberty. They were in the Med when a smoker spilled paint and started a fire. The radio and life rafts burned, it was hell and they would have surely died. but our ally Israel sent it's boats and helicopters to rescue them. If not for our hero Israel I wouldn't be here writing this today.
Pence should give Israel more money since god chose them and we must follow God's will. Jews are the supreme race and you know it you fucking nazis.

Based Ching-Chong

Obama didn't ruin America. He made the economy so amazing that Trump can't stop bragging about it

Get raked faggot.

fuck off pence

Can't wait until your shit country gets leveld by thousands of tomahawk missles you fucking kike.

Christcucks bend the knee for the Jew

>Can't wait until your shit country gets leveld by thousands of tomahawk missles you fucking kike.
160,000 to be precise.

Trump is not Zionist bitch. It is all just 4D chest. MAGA!!! Better than Hillary but honestly, they have him under control. He would be death if he was't jewish puppet.

it's not like bible isn't merely the selected words of the torah with some added jewish/greek commentary anyways

Zionist Protestant cuck detected

So when are the Palestinians going to start the fucking intifada again? It's the only worthwhile thing that might come out of all this bullshit.

BRAWL BROKE OUT IN THE KNESSET