How bad will the chimpout be when they win the superbowl again?

How bad will the chimpout be when they win the superbowl again?

NOOOOO THE WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZI TEAM MADE UP OF 80% BLACK MEN WON AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MARCH AGAINST DRUMPF NOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!

>paying attention to nigger egg
cuck!

Niggerdelphia may burn to the ground.

When who wins?

The Eagles

Eagles won't lose. Eagles are going to score every drive. Tom Brady can't win this game by himself.

FUCK THE PATRIOTS. I don't even care about this idpol Sup Forumstards are about. They win too much, time to see someone else on top. Deflatgate will bring the dawn.

Can someone please do this with 6 rings. Put him flipping you off with, three rings on each hand and a MAGA hat.

This would be meme magic, but I'm fucking atrocious at making images.

Nothing against Brady or the Patriots but watching the same team win every year is boring.

I was hoping for a meme Bills-Vikings owl.

Yes please!

Um... well the main thing is Drumpf's a racist. I think can we at least all agree upon that?

He's finished when the memo comes out

Hey you know the Eagles are still a very white team right? It's already a win for white people that it's two of the whitest NFL teams playing in the Superbowl. Root for the Eagles. We never won one. And blacks won't riot if the Eagles lose since this game doesn't have much to do with race. Whites won yesterday. Go birds.

>Superbowl Li
Fuck now the chinks are colonizing football too? Was Australia not enough?

I actually like the Eagles. I picked them as the winner early this season, impressive as fuck getting to the Superbowl without your starting QB, but I'm literally supporting for the memes at this stage. And Tom, he's a sick cunt and the best slave driver in centuries.

I have been busy haven't seen this. I thought the memo was to do with Shillary and Hussein?

There's no point. This Superbowl doesn't have a racial component. We already won. Two of the whiter teams are competing for the Superbowl. You just want Brady to win because he's Irish.

Kiss the rings bitch!

yawn, Eagles will win. Bet the moneyline thank me later

Yeah it'd be way funnier too though.

whoever wins, we need the NFL to lose

#SuperBowlSoWhite

>he's a sick cunt

Spent some time in Straya did ya

Probably not as bad as you're expecting, a lot of people hate Brady but even more people hate the iggles

It's funny because the patriots are a fake team propped up by kike owners, nfl is nba tier

MLB>NFL

Soccer and Hockey are acceptable. Pigball was killed by the whole kneeling thing.

Go straight white male go!

they use greek numerals or sometihng

i want the patriots to win just because belichick and brady support trump. brady is a fucking pussy though and denies it and refused to go to the white house last year because muh PR.

I hope he comes back in the fourth again. Truly a legend.
>chimpout damage
I dont think there will be much from the blacks but more so, philly fans.

>commie flag
>b-but they win too much
>I hate greatness
Checks out.

I want the Patriots to win since all the haters will absolutely chimp out. I don't even care about football, I just enjoy the shitshow on twatter and faceberg

>caring about niggerball
The team that causes the most widespread butthurt is the Patriots so I endorse them. Fuck the NFL

Not just racial. There's really nothing political about this game either. Wentz voted for Trump and Foles probably did too.

Nah he skipped the WH visit when Hussein was in office as well

Fuck off leaf, what would you know about greatness?

I hope the pats win then some sort of cheating scandal erupts and they keep the title still. Because fuck the NFL.

Fuck Philladelphia. Fuck Wentz, and fuck the Eagles.

fuckin normie

Which team has the most kneelers?

Eagles.

Hahahhah pats had zero and I think eagles had just one

Neither we're both American as fuck. This game is not political. Literally the Patriots vs. The symbol of Patriotism.

Philly is basically black lives matter... they were the biggest advocates for social justice this year. Pats have personal ties to Trump, and Brady was filmed with a MAGA hat in his locker.

Pats vs. Iggles is really MAGA vs. BLM

>Eagles
>”American as fuck”
>44% white

T. Civic nationalist based black iggles fan

His mother has cancer and he chose to be with her instead of a visit to the White House. I would have done the same

Plus, when you’re at Brady’s celeb status, meeting trump isn’t a big deal, they probably text all the time and play words with friends together

You're just going to look like an a loser if you try to make this game look political. Ertz went out of his way to say that the kneeling was bullshit. He and his wife are media darlings too.
Our team leaders are almost all white though.

The blacks have made peace with the fact that the quarterback position is dominated largely by whites.

can we just win once? please, this shithole of a city full of niggers could use just one happy day. plz let philly win.

I'll rage if that prick wins again.
He needs a good ass-fucking.

shut up fuckin stupid nigger.

wakey wakey

Okay white boy.
Keep being a tough guy.
I bet you can't even look a black person in the eyes in public.

Doesn't matter who wins, both teams have a lot of white guys at the key positions.
Also, the two teams with the most patriotic mascots are in the SB the same year as all the kneeling protests.
The nigs, SJWs, and libtards really don't have a dog in this hunt.

have they

There was a thread last night with a bunch of clips of niggers chimping out on the field

I showed my brother and he's with me in not watching football anymore

Actually can't because they have animal eyes with no visible pupils and you can't actually determine their true intent on focal direction

Same reason dogs and animals distrust niggers but not white people. When they look at a black person, a dog sees an animal just like them and goes nuts at it as if it were a raccoon or a monkey.

I don't bother. I look at their hands and imagine them chained.

>Doubting the BEWD

If Foles ripped apart the "number 1 defense in the NFL" I have no doubt that he'll do the same against the Patshits D. And Brady has to play against an actually competent defense for once. I can't wait to see how many picks he has. I hope there's a nice shot of him crying at the end of the game.

I mean the game isn't a gimme for the Eagles, but I like their chances better than the Pats. Even if Brady has the refs in his pocket.

White people need to realize that they cannot compete with black players.
Even in the whitest sports ever, golf and tennis have significant black players.
I feel sorry for you.

With a back-up QB that started three regular season games this year?
You're banking on Nick Folds? (A pun on his name implying he will choke).
Maybe.
Look, either way, Captain America wins and the libs will be all upset, or Foles, a devout Christian who will thank God Almighty after the victory, wins.
Either way, the SJWS's lose hard.

Kel

>actually watching the national footjew league

You're a lost cause my man, kill yourself now

Don't even fuckin tell me niggers are shit-tier people. Literally everywhere they congregate in the world the society takes a plunge towards degeneracy.

I don't think about you at all

not a philly fan, just rooting for the underdog, I won't care either way. super bowl is the one game I watch every year, hopefully it's competitive and not a blowout.

Edit
*aren't

How patriotic can it get:

Patriots vs Eagles

New England vs Philadelphia

It's literally the boat patriotic Super Bowl you could wish for.

Depends how many niggers live in Philadelphia...
Anyone know?

Tons. you could say there could be... piles of them..

So you won't recognize the scientific and cultural advances made by black people?
I'm not saying whites haven't made significant advances. But I ask you the question, if blacks were given the same playing field for the same amount of time, isin't is imaginable they could have made just as many advancements?

Zack "If any of you ni**rs kneel you get my heel" Ertz
Zack "if I see a kneeling ni**er I'll pull the trigger" Ertz
Zack "if I see a ni**er near my wife he will get the knife" Ertz
Zack Ertz is a great player a media darling and anti cuck. He's got just as much meme potential as Brady. He's also a genius who went to Stanford

Wow... Fucking retarded.

Clearly they use Italian Numerals

Either way, both teams have a white QB. Thank about that for a second.

Go birds.

>Pats fan living in Philly

I have my Eagles gear ready for the impending riot, but its a win-win situation. Feels good.

bump

thx for this

Can you imagine his and Gisele's ubermensch children? God damn it

Why would anyone want to encounter a nigger in public?
You're damn right I don't look at a nigger's eyes, I'm looking at where his hands are...cause if he pulls a piece out, that's one more dead nigger.

t: cc permitted

exactly this. I want whatever will piss the normies off most, and this is it
>phone posting
>reddit spacing
you have to go back

>implying the Patriots aren't much Whiter than the Eagles
Eagles are El Cretura 1% face-tier

Black people claim all the fuckin time that they were the original humans, therefore giving them the most amount of 'time.' As for a level playing field, Africa is one of the most resource rich continents on the planet, if not the most so.

Just shit-tier people mate. No other conclusion.

>t. Monfils

Yes. The best black quarterback is Wilson, and he’s is mixed race. He’s also turned to shit

Cam Newton’s days are about over, being a nigger running back that can throw a football will only get you to journeyman status in the nfl

Mike Vic? Lol
Rg3? Sides in orbit

I have to go way back to the days of warren moon to find a respectable black qb

Fact is the qb is the one position where intelligence is more important than athleticism.

Niggers can continue to run and jump, but the brains will continue to be elite tier whites winning super bowls

NBC been shilling that their gonna air the knelling for weeks now
i'm sure one nog will knell on the eagles

Hurrrrrrrr le reddit

The fuck are you on about ?

It is extremely difficult to utilize those resources when Africa was under a constant state of turmoil.
Civil war, colonization by Belgium, slave trace. All of this made progress difficult.
Just look at Rome. After it was sacked by the Goths Western society plunged into a time of despair.

>White people need to realize that they cannot compete with black players.

>says this while posting in a topic about Brady

>So you won't recognize the scientific and cultural advances made by black people?
Peanut butter and Rap Culture, good for you nigger
good for you

There were few environmental pressures selecting for intelligence.

Look at this guy. He's everything the J-left hates. He's a white testosterone driven Conservative white male that gives zero fucks about political correctness. Women also love him and his soccer playing QT Aryan wife.

Whites in philly are the niggers of white people. Fuck you and fuck your gay ass team.

I just wish it we're two different teams besides flavor of the year NFC team and then the Patriots almost every year now.

Rome, however, eventually recovered. Even under occupation by (at the time) barbarians, the two factions combined to eventually become one of the most culture-rich and powerful areas on the planet.
Africa, on the other hand, for the most part wasn't touched by organized outside forces until the Portuguese began the slave trade in the 15th century. What they found was a continent run by vicious strongmen selling their people out for a quick buck, and otherwise peasants living in grass huts.

So does most of the league

Jazz, blues, the Harlem Renaissance, astronauts, mathematicians. Think a bit more.
Even the Pats team make up a majority of black players.
Rome had the opportunity to recover. Africa's troubles have occurred over a lengthier period of time.

>astronauts
my fucking sides
sure thing nigger
you think old Wernher liked chimps in his rockets?

If you still watch the NFL, you’re a cuck.

He wouldn't have won his last game with the Eagles if the refs hadn't handed the game to Eagles in a truly shameful display.

Patriots will win if the fix is in, and it probably is.

Eagles will win if the game is played on the square.

You give vague explanations on why your people are trash, but display no in-depth knowledge on the subject.
All you know is what your mama taught you and just enough research to stave off the occasional redneck.
Even the most autistic ppl on this board know blacks can produce great works of culture and science. But it is nigger culture that condemns you to the ash heap.