What's the appeal of this series?

What's the appeal of this series?
Why would anyone waste their time on this while there are so many better anime to watch.
The issue isn't even that it's "moeshit".
Who are the people that watch and actually enjoy this I'm wondering.

Are you people actually falling for the shitty bait that is this series?
It's not even real incest.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep crying, I'm overjoyed this is beating SnK S2 in sales

I stopped looking at sales charts out of laziness, but is this true?

yes

Yup

>What's the appeal of this series?
12 year-old cunny

TWELVE

>who are the people

Very lonely, depressed weebs that like to self insert as the cardboard MC. That's what the anime market comprises of now, and that's who the industry will continue to pander to.

Also the reason why any debate comparing anime to Western TV or film as art forms is laughable, but there are still delusional faggots out there who think anime is anything but dead when you have shit like this airing.

Fedorable.

It's certainly got more artistic freedom than the rigidly controlled westernshitlands

>its another crying about Eromanga sensei episode

But I self-insert as Megumin.

I enjoy watching 2D middle school girls and unlike oreimo it's actually fun at times.

>he doesn't want to watch 12 years old girls lewding each other
There is something wrong with you.

Girls are super cute what else do you need?

Are you sad your favourite anime will never get a season 2?

I like romcoms and this one is better than most because the heroines are JCs and are heavily lewded. JKs have gotten a bit boring now.

I like Elf.

Whenever something nice happens to MC or someone likes him I can't self-insert as MC.

Nobody on Sup Forums compares anime with live action TV or film, you're talking out your ass and it shows.

snk is bad tho.

I'm just watching this so I can be like "Yeah, I finished it. It never got better. Watch something else."

The female cast being perverts. That, and short-haired kimono Kuroneko.

She is nothing like Kuroneko.

>muh art form
You are retarded and new. Anime isn't even mainstream in Japan.

Elf is the new Kuroneko, not the other girl.

But rich blonde Kuroneko doesn't have short hair

I mean in terms of appearance, not personality or role in the show.

>Why would anyone waste their time on this
Maybe because it is the anime of the year.

>how can someone like what I don't like?

A key sign of autism is being unable to abstract, OP

OP here, why is it when my opinion differs from you that you gotta be defensive

I'm a massive lolifag but this show does pretty much nothing for me. Why's that? The lolis dont feel like lolis at all.

Yea but you liking eating shit doesnt make it good, some things are just objectively bad, like this show

ROW ROW FIGHT THE MOESHIT

>some things are just objectively bad, like this show
Prove it.

What's that thing that's being reflected in her eyes?

@157648972
you wont know unless you give it a shot pleb

>attacks people's tastes based on their differentiation to your own
>not expecting them to get defensive
The simple fact is people have different tastes and like different things. You dislike this show — that's absolutely fine. But the shit you like is disliked by people. People like things and dislike things and it's all because people are different. That is why autists struggle to comprehend idiosyncrasies because the autist cannot abstract his own likes and dislikes to apply differently to other people.

>objectively bad
>my opinion is now a fact
Nice bait though

Fuck moe, fuck otaku and fuck weabo.

Before all this shit started, anime still had a chance to be considered art, we could have gone in the street yelling how much we love anime and not made fun of, but now because of you perverted losers I have to keep it a secret, even to my closest friends.

We could watch JoJo together and have a good time, or maybe having a deep discussion together on the meaning of being human after watching GitS, but because YOU, yes you fat virgins, because you keep forcing the poor animators and japanese artists we have to see our medium being covered in litteral shit like this. FUCK YOU.

Sorry for the rant.

It's what they get for taking so long for the sequel. That and disgusting 3DCG

>arguing that liking eating shit is a matter of different taste

When you say this show is "objectively bad" you have to list a set of criteria and then explain and source why this show fits that objectivity.

I could say it's objectively good:
>most popular anime in Japan right now, meaning huge profits for the production company, the writer, the channel on which it is aired, etc

What you don't realize in your tiny head that the above critera are still largely subjective

Mate, there's always been terrible shit anime. The only real difference is that back in the day no-one knew about any of the shit because barely anyone even knew about the good stuff.

Nice false equivalence, newfriend

>eating shit is the same like enjoying art

Why do you want anime to be considered art?

You sound pretty new.

Why does this show make people so salty? I genuinely don't get it. There are far worse series you could complain about and it's not hard to understand why people would like this show.

They are teenagers, not lolis you dweeb

>implying it's not

He feels the need to justify liking what he likes. He is of course being an idiot; the only person he truly needs to justify what he likes to is himself, and if he just accepts that he enjoys some trashy entertainment, he'll be much happier.

>Why would anyone waste their time on this while there are so many better anime to watch.
But there aren't.

Because anime is getting mainstream so whenever there is a show with tons of fanservice and not really any substance, all the newshit on Sup Forums are crying, nothing new, it's been like that for some years already.

Never as deviant and unacceptable as this.

I already explained it loser.

Only people who are new tell other people they are new.

OP here, this isnt a blog bud, also theres nothing wrong with likeing moe if thats what the people want

Normalfags are seeing in pop up in their social media streams more than anything else.

>Very lonely, depressed weebs that like to self insert as the cardboard MC
The MC is too talented and popular for me to ever self insert. I just like watching how the characters interact with each other, and it's neat to see Masamune chase his dreams. The show is certainly far from perfect, but I have a good time whenever I watch it. That's all that really matters to me.

It's the Donald Trump of anime

It's not that bad but somehow it generates so much butthurt coming from some ideological types... so people pretend that it's better than it actually is to make them angry

Lurk more before posting.

>Never as deviant and unacceptable as this.
Bullshit, I've seen worse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy

>being this mad that your favorite anime didn't get an airplane

>people don't actually like the show, they just pretend they do to make people angry
You sound like a huge faggot

Read the article you post, moron. It doesn't say what you think it does.

>Never as deviant and unacceptable as this
How about you watch more than 20 anime before stating bullshit like that, fucking faggot.

I didn't say that. Learn to read.

It's an okay show that gets unwarranted amounts of hate.

Nobody actually cares about AoT anymore, though. That second season is too little, too late.

>so people pretend that it's better than it actually is to make them angry
What if I told you that people might actually enjoy the show as much as they do?

>Never as deviant and unacceptable as this.
Not even comparable to pic related which is also airing

Nobody genuinely believes this will be AoTY

It's just an okay show in a terrible season

>deviant
>unacceptable
We don't even have the necessary wincest, so you might not have watched any anime in your life or you're some kind of puritan, so I question why you're here, and this is also fiction, and anything's acceptable in fiction.

>I don't believe this is AOTY
>That means it's bad or subpar
No, I just believe that people won't see it as AOTY like me, so I won't make claims of AOTY because AOTY is reliant on popularity.

OP here, i like to believe it is Aoty but that will surely go to Re zero huh?

Re zero is from last year, retard, it wasn't even near from being AOTY last year.

>my opinion says so

It's normalfag bait.

No, you aren't interpreting it in a way it's true.

It's normalfag bait. It's not a loli show.

Tons of ironical weebs are watching and loving it, and they're pretty much normalfags.
I guess it's kinda seen as edgy to like those type of anime now?

Seeing my eyes,
reflected in his eyes...

>OP here

No you're not.

Doing/enjoying shit that would upset mom and dad has been a cultural thing since forever, Anime unfortunately is the next logical step since wider society views Japan's creative exports with a wary bemusement and often open disgust.

I think it's time to accept that depravity is normal.

I mean, just look at the success of Game of Thrones... that shit is more depraved than any anime

The show is pretty shit mediocre, I think I'm only watching it still for Elf, she's cute & fun.

Elf is really sexy.

wtf???

This is a test to weed out the wusses who will flinch instead of realize she wants it.

>12 year olds are teenagers

Yeah no

this

>Game of Thrones
blood-related incest
cannibalism
rape
bestiality
torture

>Eromanga
potential non-blood-related incest
teenagers
nudism

Woah! Japan is fucked in the head, man!

Yes, they are? Girls on average start puberty from the ages of 10.

>Twelveteen

Your an idiot

to normalfags, lewding underage girls is more depraved than all of those

Jailbait

What he's getting at is that because "twelve" doesn't end in "teen", it's therefore not "teenage". "Teenager" is not actually a synonym for "adolescent", by the way.

but Eromanga is currenty the worst series that gets actively discussed on Sup Forums so i's only natural to have counter threads about how shit it is. Because it really is shit.
>barely any character development
>side characters like the MC just because
>same cliche shit

objectively Eromanga is a 3/10 anime

Who the fuck cares? I'm enjoying the fanservice.

Yes
Loli age is 11 maximum